Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Caitlyn Jenner

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Taylor View Post

Heh.

The Lucky One Guest
    I know I'm late into this conversation, but here is my two cents lol. When it was first announced that Bruce was "transitioning", I myself jumped on the bandwagon of people making fun of her and such and that was very wrong of me. Once I got to find out more of her story and I've watched every episode of her docuseries "I Am Cait", i have come to have a lot of respect for her. She is a human like the rest of us. She's a good person, and not a whole lot like the Kardashians. I think it took a lot of courage to come out and do this with the whole world watching, and good for him! It's never too late to be yourself! I'm very happy for her, and wish her the best. I hope that this is a milestone for people with similar circumstances to feel more free to be themselves also!

I feel NO respect for those who cause a disaster that actually KILLED someone, and then don't take responsibility for it. I don't give a rat's caboose what they do with their bodies or whatever. Though I also feel some pity for his youngest children. Those girls were bound to be a mess anyway with their mother and older half-sisters, the slutty publicity hounds, encouraging them. But this just gives them another excuse to act out and inflict it upon America. I can't imagine how much worse my life would have been if my Dad had been wearing teddies on a national magazine cover and running one of our neighbors off the road.

Check out this photo of Melissa Rivers (the one on the right). She's starting to Look like Jenner:

http://www.fishwrapper.com/post/2015...zergnetinterna
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

PurrPurr Guest
    Caitlyn Jenner Named ‘Woman Of The Year’

http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/21/ca...n-of-the-year/

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Check out this photo of Melissa Rivers (the one on the right). She's starting to Look like Jenner:

http://www.fishwrapper.com/post/2015...zergnetinterna
    Plastic surgery gone wrong is what it looks like, and yes, she does look like Jenner. SMH
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Caitlyn Jenner Named ‘Woman Of The Year’

http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/21/ca...n-of-the-year/
    I wonder if Lupita Nyong’o feels her Glamour Magazine's 2014 'Woman Of The Year' award means as much now. lol

What a ridiculous load of shit this all is.
    "When you rob Peter to pay Paul.....Paul will vote for you EVERY time!"

- Democratic Party platform for 80+ years & counting...

Bruce Gender is a hypocrite and a murderer and maybe he got some advice from OJ back when Chloe was hatched on how to beat the heat.

He becomes a transgender woman and ultimately a card carrying member of the LBGT community yet he doesn't support the rights for Gay marriage. WTF?

I respect the strength it took to make the transition, and in such a public way. I have trouble with the amount of self-promotion, in light of the the accident. I feel that it is somewhat disrespectful to kill someone, even by accident, then be out and about at premiers, accepting awards, etc. Of course she shouldnt have to spend her life hidden away, but taking a year or so out of the limelight, in my opinion would have been much more respectful to the loved ones of the woman who died, and to her memory.
    Also his youngest children, particularly Kylie needed her. She is still their dad, and probably the more rational and caring parent. It is obvious that Kylie was receiving no guidance, and aside from the emotional issues of her dad making this type of transition, also had other issues, and could have used a strong parent.

I wish her the best. But I also wish the best for her children and for the woman that died because of her actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachamama View Post
    I respect the strength it took to make the transition, and in such a public way. I have trouble with the amount of self-promotion, in light of the the accident. I feel that it is somewhat disrespectful to kill someone, even by accident, then be out and about at premiers, accepting awards, etc. Of course she shouldnt have to spend her life hidden away, but taking a year or so out of the limelight, in my opinion would have been much more respectful to the loved ones of the woman who died, and to her memory.
    Also his youngest children, particularly Kylie needed her. She is still their dad, and probably the more rational and caring parent. It is obvious that Kylie was receiving no guidance, and aside from the emotional issues of her dad making this type of transition, also had other issues, and could have used a strong parent.

I wish her the best. But I also wish the best for her children and for the woman that died because of her actions.
    I completely agree with you.

I won't make fun of anyone who is transgender. I have transgender friends and that is not an easy life and no one chooses it. However, pretty much every transgender person I know has nothing nice to say about Caitlyn. She talks about being a spokesperson for the transgender community but then again has stated that she doesn't know hardly any transgender people. From what I gather, no transgender individuals want her speaking for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    *snicker* *snort* Roflmao
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

I don't find that at all funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    I don't find that at all funny.
    Sorry if I offended

That's funny right there!
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Sorry if I offended
    You don't have to be sorry for your opinion or comment unless it breaks the rules and yours did not.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Stealing it!!!

PurrPurr Guest

Yikes...

navallint Guest
    HAAAha.

Made me laugh.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Me too......well a manly kind of giggle!
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

All of this Bruce-Caitlyn Jenner stuff I have to wonder if there are guys out there with the name Bruce who are running into issues due to this ?? Yeah sounds weird but there are some of those out there especially among senior citizens and Vietnam vets who for one reason or another do find the name Bruce to be well...gay. I have a cousin who lives in Pennsylvania and he served in Vietnam. Very nice guy but for some reason whenever he hears the name Bruce he starts screaming things like "dirty faggot", "go take it up the butt Brucie boy" or even "cocksucker", even when he hears a Bruce Springsteen song on the radio even though neither "The Boss" or Bruce/Caitlyn for that matter are not gay ( well the latter had made that claim within the last year ). Even his own wife isn't sure why he does this though she had told me years ago that he never did this sort of thing before he had went to Vietnam in 1968. I myself have met a few seniors over the years who are usually very nice people but mention the name Bruce to them..oh my my my !! I can only imagine what they think of Jenner now.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Not going to read the article. Your comment already made me turtle enough.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

I just don't understand why so late in life?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

give him/her credit for going all in.

Guess we can't ask him/her how they are hanging anymore...

I just don't get this shit.

Nobody would be interested in him if he still had a peepee.

How bad you want attention yo?
    Last edited by Upset; 04-10-2017 at 11:51 PM.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    I just don't get this shit.

Nobody would be interested in him if he still had a peepee.

How bad you want attention yo?
    Yeah, I got one of those... ain't nobody interested in me neither!
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Can't wait to see dainty Caitlyn dancing backwards with Derek Hough when she joins Dancing with the Stars as a contestant. And, just think, no annoying laugh track as in most sitcoms.

navallint Guest
    OK, I may get strung up, but I don't give a rats ass. He is a man, he will never be a woman. He may lose his danglies, grow his hair and take shit to change his hormones, take classes on how to dress, wear make-up, and get his jaw shaved to look feminine but he will still be a man. THat is all.

I completely disagree with you, Navallint, but that's ok. You're entitled to your opinion.

Knowing as many trans people as I do, I can tell you that she's not doing it for attention, Upset.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I completely disagree with you, Navallint, but that's ok. You're entitled to your opinion.

Knowing as many trans people as I do, I can tell you that she's not doing it for attention, Upset.
    Agree with your post. I'll have to agree to disagree with navillint too. If you want to play semantics then yes, he will never be a woman. But in my opinion its more complex than that. If she has found a way to live that makes her happy and feels more genuine than it did to live as a man, who cares what the DNA says. IMO it's just a matter of respecting people and letting them be themselves. I don't get why people get so upset by this anyway, as it doesn't really affect anything in their lives. Some may say "yeah, but kids see that and then think it's okay to just change into a girl" or whatever silliness, but trust me, people who are going this far always felt that way, and no one is going to go through all that just because they got an idea from someone on TV. It's much more complex than that, it's not like buying some shoes because you saw someone wearing them on a TV show.

I don't really know what to say about the attention thing. Of course this was going to bring attention, and to be honest I think it was the attention that made him hide the transformation (however loosely) for so long, instead of just being who he wanted to be. I think Bruce stayed Bruce longer than a regular person would have to avoid the attention, and then finally just decided to live his life the way he wanted. Of course it's going to get attention, whether she wanted it or not. And again, this is a much bigger decision than "hey I need attention", the thought that someone would go through all this (usually years of mental anguish and fearfulness) just for some attention (especially when they already were on the most popular show in the US) is kind of silly. I can't think of a more life-altering decision someone can make we have to realize that it goes way deeper than needing attention. There really was no way to avoid the attention from it being who he was, unless he just kept living in a way that was making him unhappy. I'm sure it was a hard decision. Maybe you can fault him for not avoiding attention but I don't think he was seeking it.

This whole Kardashian clan are attention whores, but Bruce could have cleaned up his act, taken his money and his two daughters, gotten the hell away from these crybabies, lived his retirement years without embarrasing his progeny, but no, he had to be effing Caitlyn, the self-involved SOB. Let's face it, what Bruce wanted along with that sorry bunch was enough money to tell everyone to shove it, including his daughters if it came to that. I have no respect for him.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    If she has found a way to live that makes her happy and feels more genuine than it did to live as a man, who cares what the DNA says. IMO it's just a matter of respecting people and letting them be themselves. I don't get why people get so upset by this anyway, as it doesn't really affect anything in their lives.
    And at the end of the day, isn't that what ALL of us really want, happiness? Do I understand it? Nope, and it's not for me to understand, but I know I'm not the least bit affected by it. If there's one thing the internet has taught us, there's ALL kinds of people out there, and some of them are even doing things that we've never even heard of before. (Balloon fetish, anyone?) I'm glad that there's people out there that are different, we'd be pretty bored otherwise...
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Caitlyn on Live with Kelly - something is not right with this guy/gal

http://nypost.com/2017/04/25/caitlyn...rippa-on-live/

ugh CANNOT stand this bitch, but then, cant stand any of that fucking family. he is only pimping out himself and will say or do anything
    for attention

One word: UGH
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

Quote Originally Posted by duchessmary View Post
    One word: UGH
    Ditto. Attention mongers, The whole lot of them. JMO

Jenner is on "The Talk."
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

This delusional monstrosity has the nerve to complain to Kelly about not being asked to co-host; shite, even the professional drag queens would reject this giant skeletal upstart. He may be old, but he still looks like he should be wrestling alligators rather than tutus from ballerinas. God, to go back in time and situate all of the Cardouches on the Titanic!

if someone doesn't know if they are boy or girl a psychiatrist is needed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As far as I know, he told everyone recently that he in fact did have reassignment surgery back in January.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

I can't imagine the stress of feeling you were born the wrong gender....that being said, Caitlyn had this to say regarding the GOP shooting.

??Nobody deserves what happened out there,? she said, according to a Facebook Live video posted by the College Republican Federation of Virginia. ??There??s no justification for it. There??s crazy people in the world ?? we know that ? We have to minimize that kind of stuff. But, as far as the people who were injured, it??s an absolute shame. Fortunately, the guy was a really bad shot.

??Liberals can??t even shoot straight,? she added, as the crowd roared with laughter.

http://people.com/politics/caitlyn-j...seball-attack/

I missed the inherent humor found when people are shot.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Ugh. She needs to shut up and go away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ugh. She needs to shut up and go away.
    Absolutely!
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

The fact is, even after you take hormones and have yourself genitally mutilated into believing you're the opposite sex, a DNA test will still reveal you to be the sex you were born as: male or female. You can change the plumbing but you can't alter the code of life.
    Last edited by StudioJoe; 06-19-2017 at 04:23 PM.

I never paid an iota of attention to Bruce Jenner before all the transitioning began and he decided to make it public.

To this day, I refer to him/her as 'Brucelyn'!

I've never watched her show, but then again, I never much cared for the way that Brucelyn drew so much attention to herself, as if she's the first person in the world to have transitioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Jangles View Post
    I never paid an iota of attention to Bruce Jenner before all the transitioning began and he decided to make it public.

To this day, I refer to him/her as 'Brucelyn'!

I've never watched her show, but then again, I never much cared for the way that Brucelyn drew so much attention to herself, as if she's the first person in the world to have transitioned.
    I watched the first season, and it became very clear she has no idea what the LBGTQ community is all about. Have absolutely no interest in what she says or does now.

So Caitlyn, what do you think of your friend Donald Trump
    and his ban on transgender people in the American military?
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.