Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst ... 234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson 2

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by desertangel View Post
    Rumour has it she got Michael started abusing the pill popping. La Liz goes way back with substance abuse. Arnie Klein was her doctor first... she intro'd him to MJ. So yah, she was probably wasted. Same in the MJs first Christmas video... probably wasted there too. Wonder why she hasn't keeled over... all due respect, mind you. Just askin... in a rhetorical way.
    I feel kinda bad for Liz actually..She seems to be outliving everyone she loves

desertangel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakdj00 View Post
    I hate conspiracy theories..cause they make me think to deeply about stuff. lol.

I really hope they get michael buried soon..Does the casket protect the body from this ungodly heat?If not..Can you imagine how he smells by now? *Sputter* Ickkkk.
    I know... I must learn to stay away from theories. As a child, my mother accused me of having an over-active imagination. If that's true, maybe is why I latch on to junk like that. Not saying I totally believe it, but like you... my mind starts going.

When we buried my father, it was a very warm day down in L.A. and we had to drive away from the grave site with his casket laying in the hot sun. I wanted to stay until they buried him, but that is not allowed at Rose Hills. I thought the same thing... UGH! He's going to MELT! Silly, eh?

kimmer927 Guest
    Oh thanx for posting that. Maybe they were still there hoping to catch a glimpse of someone important

No it was like they were guarding the entrance. I got the impression they were hired and parked and keeping everyone out.

This sucks I have closeups and can't figure out how to post them.

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    Out of all the Jackson kids, i think Michael and Janet look so much alike.

kimmer927 Guest

heartbreakdj00 Guest

This pic makes me so sad...Its like..They arent supposed to be there just sitting alone. They are supposed to be on Michael.

desertangel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JanGirl View Post
    no. What was everyone else doing when they heard?
    I was at work and had just sent a co-worker an email that Farrah had died and the whole celebrities die in 3s thing. Not long after that, he sent me an email back about Michael being rushed to the hospital. I absolutely shut down at that point, refusing to believe MJ could possibly next. I thought it was another one of those collapsing from fatigue things. When the next email came about his death being pronounced, I went completely numb. My co-worker was shocked at my behavior, knowing that I'm a death hag. I don't think he knew I was totally numb. In some ways, I still am... and I don't do drugs! LOL!

kimmer927 Guest
    This was a press conference out in front of the Staples Center from July 5th. Please notice the tall thin gentleman has been on many political talk shows for years and I think he is a professor. I could be wrong.
    The other gentleman I think is with the Nation of Islam.

Sorry I don't know names, but they were all asking for different things. The tall man was requesting a dollar from every person that attended the memorial on Tuesday and the $ was to go to Michael's various charities he supported. I talked to him later but he walked off when other people walked up. Very strange

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2569/...e22507fc_s.jpg

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by desertangel View Post
    I know... I must learn to stay away from theories. As a child, my mother accused me of having an over-active imagination. If that's true, maybe is why I latch on to junk like that. Not saying I totally believe it, but like you... my mind starts going.

When we buried my father, it was a very warm day down in L.A. and we had to drive away from the grave site with his casket laying in the hot sun. I wanted to stay until they buried him, but that is not allowed at Rose Hills. I thought the same thing... UGH! He's going to MELT! Silly, eh?
    When they buried my father it was 120 degrees outside. I didnt even want to approach his coffin..Its one thing to have the smell of death..a COMPLETELY different thing to smell death that has been boiled in the sun. I think Im gonna ask MbalmR about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubican View Post
    Out of all the Jackson kids, i think Michael and Janet look so much alike.

I agree..I always thought Michael and Janet looked alike and Jermaine and Jackie Looked alike.

dovescry1999 Guest
    You know who else's voice was ugh? On the Bucharest Concert, Siedda(sp?) Garrett. She butchered "I Just Can't Stop Lovin' You"

I saw another Box set on EBay, It had 8 DVDs, and sold alot cheaper.But, dit only had the Bucharest concert,videos and short films
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Michael-Mike...3A1%7C294%3A50

But the one I saw had 32 DVDs, and a CD for a reasonable price...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/MICHAEL-JACKSON-...3A1%7C294%3A50

Prices are dropping, since it's been a month. I want another copy of Moonwalker...I can't find mine.

If I'm not allow to post links, please excuse me...

stacebabe Guest
    Considering I'm a fan of the Sookie Stackhouse novels, I'm content to think that EP is "Bubba".

I hate conspiracy theories..cause they make me think to deeply about stuff. lol.

I really hope they get michael buried soon..Does the casket protect the body from this ungodly heat?If not..Can you imagine how he smells by now? *Sputter* Ickkkk.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    These make me smile
    Michael and his super soakers lmao

I guess Mikey didnt like it!ROFL.

No introduction needed

jarrett622 Guest
    I went through the whole thing down at the store last night and I didnt see anything. Who originally posted about it? I'm going down to the store again today..I'll have to check it again.
    I don't remember, but can you imagine trying to search for a post that mentions the NE on this site? Let me give it a try and see if I can narrow it down.

Holy cow! I found it! It was posted by icalledhisname here: http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...nal#post870101
    Last edited by jarrett622; 07-25-2009 at 06:42 PM.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    You can post links hun.
    Does anyone know when they're gonna start reprinting Moonwalker again? I was stupid enough not to get an original so I really want one.

Oh and does anyone know about how the whole "Bring back Captain EO to Disneyland" thing is going? I got free tickets to Disneyland for my birthday from a friend this year..and I HOPE they have it back by then.

Quote Originally Posted by dovescry1999 View Post
    You know who else's voice was ugh? On the Bucharest Concert, Siedda(sp?) Garrett. She butchered "I Just Can't Stop Lovin' You"

I saw another Box set on EBay, It had 8 DVDs, and sold alot cheaper.But, dit only had the Bucharest concert,videos and short films

Prices are dropping, since it's been a month. I want another copy of Moonwalker...I can't find mine.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jarrett622 View Post
    I don't remember, but can you imagine trying to search for a post that mentions the NE on this site? Let me give it a try and see if I can narrow it down.
    Oh we already found out hun! It was in STAR not NE.

dovescry1999 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticakasha View Post
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/vie...pop-king-Jacko

I found the actual article online, i went at bought The Star at the time because i was intrigued
    But, if you look at the pics from the ambulance, the last photo of Michael, he looked like he was asleep. His eyes were closed...So, I put no credence in this artist mockup...

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/a167...week.html?imdb

Jacko album top in Ireland for fourth week

Saturday, July 25 2009, 1:16pm EDT
    By Daniel Kilkelly, Entertainment Reporter

Michael Jackson's 2005 greatest hits collection The Essential is at the top of the Irish albums chart for a fourth consecutive week.
    The legendary singer, who passed away following a heart attack last month, remains prominent throughout the chart, with twelve albums featuring in the top 100 - up two from last week.
    Meanwhile, U2's No Line On The Horizon shoots up ten places to second position. The band's twelfth studio album was first released in March.
    Florence & The Machine's Lungs, Paolo Nutini's Sunny Side Up and The Script's self-titled debut disc take up the remaining three positions in the top five.
    The top ten albums in full:
    1. (1) Michael Jackson: 'The Essential'
    2. (12) U2: 'No Line On The Horizon'
    3. (2) Florence & The Machine: 'Lungs'
    4. (5) Paolo Nutini: 'Sunny Side Up'
    5. (8) The Script: 'The Script'
    6. (28) Leonard Cohen: 'Greatest Hits'
    7. (3) Michael Jackson: 'Thriller'
    8. (18) Michael Jackson: 'Number Ones'
    9. (13) Beyoncé: 'I Am... Sasha Fierce'
    10. (10) Imelda May: 'Love Tattoo'
    [SIGPIC]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/Zoe_Zeppelin/Zepsig1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

octobersky Guest
    I saw this on Livejournal under the LJSecrets community. It makes me sad.

Aww thats gonna suck! Im sorry hun.im gonna do a candle light vigil type thing on his b-day
    The candle lighting is a good idea.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

dovescry1999 Guest
    What was everyone else doing when they heard?
    I was at work, and I came to FAD, doing my daily search...I saw the Michael Jackson title, but before I clicked it, I went to CNN.com, saying 'no,no,no...' the whole time. They had just posted that Michael was on his way to the hospital, and Joe Jackson commented that "It doesn't look good" If I was standing next to Joe Jackson when he said that, I would have slapped the piss out of him...

He looks like a f**king ghoul!
    Stayed with FAD, scanning the post, until I heard CNN announce it...
    And, to this day, I still can't believe it. It won't sink in...I missed the memorial because I was in hospital, so, that's another reason I can't believe it. I'm thinking this is a long ass, bitter dream...

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanwench View Post
    The candle lighting is a good idea.
    I wish I had more Death hags up near me..Cause Im gonna be doing it all by myself.

Quote Originally Posted by octobersky View Post
    I saw this on Livejournal under the LJSecrets community. It makes me sad.

Aww hun. Cheer up..Look at these..

heartbreakdj00 Guest

stacebabe Guest
    This cracks me up everytime I see it!

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    I swear he tried to eat his lip off...

But That lip biting/licking is the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life. lol

I agree with the candle lighting, I'm gonna light a Jesus, St. Jude, and a Mary candle for him.

Moonbaby515 Guest
    I've got the major sads today, so I probably won't be around much, but I just wanted to pop on marvel at the fact that we needed an MJ thread, part 2.

Since you guys were discussing where you were when you heard, I thought I'd add my little story. I was at home, getting ready to cook. My husband came in from work, and since cooking is a hobby for both of us, he joined me in the kitchen. We were trying a new pork chop recipe, and I'll never forget that I was chopping onions when he said, "Oh...I heard on the radio on the way home that Michael Jackson is in the hospital...cardiac arrest I think?" I didn't miss a beat, just kept right on chopping. I think I said something like, "Cardiac arrest? That's not good." Then I put it right out of mind, figuring it was a mistake, and that it was no big deal, because I knew he'd been in the hospital before. It never crossed my mind that he might die. We finished cooking, and as we sat down to eat, I checked my computer, where I was greeted with the news that he had died. We immediately turned on the tv...stunned. And I'm not sure I'll ever be able to make pork chops again without thinking of that day.

Amaya-chan Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dovescry1999 View Post

Wow, those bootleggers did a great job with the box art, especially on the 32 disc set. Much better than my one Sailor Moon bootleg set. XD

Does anyone know when they're gonna start reprinting Moonwalker again? I was stupid enough not to get an original so I really want one.

Oh and does anyone know about how the whole "Bring back Captain EO to Disneyland" thing is going? I got free tickets to Disneyland for my birthday from a friend this year..and I HOPE they have it back by then.
    No idea about them reprinting Moonwalker. I know the movie came out in other countries, so you could import one of those and get a region-free DVD player if you have the cash. Maybe with Michael's death Warner Bros. will start putting together an official US DVD. Wish they did it sooner; an audio commentary from MJ would've been a cool bonus feature.

As for Captain EO, if Disney doesn't bring it back, there's always Youtube...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSLQtJjqO1U

There is a petition going around to bring back Captian Eo.
    Last edited by Cubican; 07-25-2009 at 08:51 PM.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaya-chan View Post
    Wow, those bootleggers did a great job with the box art, especially on the 32 disc set. Much better than my one Sailor Moon bootleg set. XD

No idea about them reprinting Moonwalker. I know the movie came out in other countries, so you could import one of those and get a region-free DVD player if you have the cash. Maybe with Michael's death Warner Bros. will start putting together an official US DVD. Wish they did it sooner; an audio commentary from MJ would've been a cool bonus feature.

As for Captain EO, if Disney doesn't bring it back, there's always Youtube...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSLQtJjqO1U
    lol. I was talking about the Book...Moonwalk. lol

Im gonna be pissed if they dont bring it back. Oh yea I've seen it many-a times on youtube. but I wanna see it at Disneyland.lol

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    There is a petition going around to being back Captian Eo.
    oh yea..I already signed it a while back.

Once again a trend of posts that have nothing to very little to do with Michael Jackson is developing here. As I mentioned on page one of this thread, please take those posts to pm's, social groups and profiles.

Thanks everyone.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loJiia3ORHY
    Rehearsal of Human Nature...Too Cool.

Nayzo Guest
    I got home from work around 2-2:30 that day. The big news at the moment was that Farrah died that morning. However, as a news sidenote, it also said MJ was taken to the hospital after collapsing. Didn't really think much of it. A few hours later, as I got off the phone with my buddy, I went onto Facebook and saw that someone had literally posted, "I can't believe Michael Jackson died" seconds earlier. I turned on CNN while going onto TMZ's site to get any confirmation (which, as we know, TMZ had it first, hours before CNN confirmed it). I immediately went and woke up my hubs, who had laid down for a nap a half hour before. I told him, "According to TMZ, Michael Jackson died!" He was like, "Yeah...right...TMZ...whatever you say" and went right back to napping, lol. Then of course, I was on here. A few hours later, the hubs rose from his nap, came out to the living room and saw the "Michael Jackson is dead" stuff on CNN, and was basically like, "WTF? He's actually dead???"
    Since then, I've spent entirely too much time on this thread, but this man was ridonculously talented, and represented a huge part of my childhood.

Nayzo Guest
    Ugh, I got into an argument with a woman at work who claims that Britney is more talented than MJ. I basically laughed in her face and told her in no uncertain terms that she has terrible taste in music.

My fiancée came home from work and told me. My first response was "STFU! No f***ing way!" Utter disbelief. I thought it was a stupid joke he was pulling. He tends to do that a lot.

So I flipped to MTV and Thriller was on. My jaw hit the ground. I changed it to CNN and sure enough...there it was. Though it was still unconfirmed at that moment. I couldn't sleep at all the whole weekend. It wasn't until the following Tuesday when I finally slept.
    [SIGPIC]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/Zoe_Zeppelin/Zepsig1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Nayzo Guest
    There is a big party in heaven.....Ed, Michael, Heath, and Farrah.
    Haha, that's fantastic

heartbreakdj00 Guest

heartbreakdj00 Guest

stacebabe Guest
    I'm wondering if the other threads are being moderated so deeply? I imagine most of the others aren't 100% directed at the death of that person? I could be wrong though.

Amaya-chan Guest
    lol. I was talking about the Book...Moonwalk. lol
    Oh...my bad. ^_^;; You specifically said Moonwalker and my first thought was the movie.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    I'm wondering if the other threads are being moderated so deeply? I imagine most of the others aren't 100% directed at the death of that person? I could be wrong though.
    I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaya-chan View Post
    Oh...my bad. ^_^;; You specifically said Moonwalker and my first thought was the movie.
    lol...My bad!

EVERYONE...In about 45 minutes come to the MJ Social Group..we're having Open Discussion about everything MJ. We're gonna have MJ "Sexy" vids and pics there in the Open Discussion aread on the Group. Come and Join us.
    Here is the Group URL
    http://findadeath.com/forum/group.php?groupid=111

Just lettin you guys know!

If anyone has a question about how the board is moderated, either pm a moderator or Nick. Time to get back on topic please.

Thank you.

Nayzo Guest
    I came across this editorial about MJ, and the fact that he hasn't been buried yet. Interesting read: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/france..._b_244943.html

NICE! Does anyone have any more sceencaps of the Scream video? I love it. Michael seemed so pissed in the video and the song. And Janet looked amazing!

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoe_Zeppelin View Post
    NICE! Does anyone have any more sceencaps of the Scream video? I love it. Michael seemed so pissed in the video and the song. And Janet looked amazing!

I have lots more...hold on

heartbreakdj00 Guest

heartbreakdj00 Guest

SCREAM was such a cool vid. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before its time. I don't think I got it when it first came out, but now I am totally with it. Like so many things about Michael, I wish I had taken more time to appreciate them while he was here.