Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Pictures of Celebrities While Still Alive

jimmy's One Guest
    The last Pics taken the day james dean died

cherryghost Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    <SPAN lang=EN-US>Anna Loginova, Russiaâ??s celebrity bodyguard, was killed when she tried to stop her Porsche from being carjacked. Anna, 29, had clung on the door handle of her Porsche and was dragged on the road at high speed as the thief raced away. She suffered serious head injuries and died at the scene.

<SPAN lang=EN-US>Anna was the manager of an agency that provided female bodyguards to give secretive protection to Moscowâ??s wealthy celebrities, their wives and mistresses. Some of her body guards were trained by ex-KGB staff.
    Where these photos really the last ones ever taken of her!

Chunga Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Overtaxed View Post
    The picture of Lucy is real. I remember her on that Oscar telecast w. Bob Hope (UGH - I could never stand him, even before all the nasty stuff came out about him!)...She really looked great, considering she was 77...that dress had a slit up past the knee & she showed a lot of leg. Those were the days before everybody and their sister or brother in Hollywood nipped and tucked, siliconed and botoxed beyond recognition. What may make the picture look photoshopped is you need to remember this was the '80's and women's fashion called for shoulder pads the size of a linebackers.

And, yes, I did NOT need to see that topless photo.
    I think it's gorgeous and not perverted. Lucile Ball was a lovely young woman. I don't think this was even viewed as scandalous even then.

TheLazenby Guest
    Believe me, seeing a picture of Tammy Faye isn't as bad as watching the actual interview. (And yes, someone was correct - that was the day before her death.)

A thing I love about that interview is that she still has that same personality despite everything... she's still her usual cheery self. :-)

RoRo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryghost View Post
    Where these photos really the last ones ever taken of her!
    According to the site I stole them from..lol

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by coleysabusybabe View Post

Here's a photo of Tammy Faye (Bakker) Messner on what I believe was a day or two before she died from cancer. Eventhough she was someone that I think everyone at some point or another made fun of...you gotta admit she had an undenyable faith in God. I enjoyed watching her sing part of Ice Ice Baby on the Surreal Life and laughing everytime! RIP Tammy Faye.
    Bless her heart for doing that last interview,i know she was in so much pain,but she was still the same Tammy that we all love,she had the most wonderful spirit,and seemed to love everyone.

Lucy Furr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinklovedoll View Post
    Bless her heart for doing that last interview,i know she was in so much pain,but she was still the same Tammy that we all love,she had the most wonderful spirit,and seemed to love everyone.
    That interview bought tears to my eyes

Chunga Guest
    Frank Zappa. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5r3Xzqw1Q4

Last interview and images of a very sick man.

Last edited by Chunga; 05-31-2008 at 08:25 PM.

Tugboat25 Guest
    The Final picture of Elvis Presley, taken 12:28am on the morning of August 16, 1977 (he died later that night).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	elvis las pic taken 12.28 aug 16 1977.jpg 
Views:	461 
Size:	16.7 KB 
ID:	5720   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Elvis last picture taken at 12..28 aug 16 1977.jpg 
Views:	400 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	5721  

motherogod Guest
    Incredible. Thanks to all! This thread reminds me of that video of TLC's Left Eye as she lost control of the vehicle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mAP6ksDh74 A vid of someone with a video camera watching VH1, not the best quality.

Cathy J. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzysmom View Post
    I haven't seen ANY of the above....do you have them? If you do, oh please post them. That pic of Marilyn's last (that Jigsaw posted, thanks by the way) was beautiful, IMO.
    This is a great idea for a thread, thanks so much. I'm looking forward to more posts.
    Sadly the Holly-Valens-Bopper pics from their last show and Keith Moon's "last dinner" with Paul & Linda McCartney were in a few books I had. Still have them but they are locked in storage 7 states aways from me right now. Hopefully I will get them back soon.

Patsy Cline and Elvis's ast pics, well someone already beat me too it. They have been posted !!!

The John Lennon pic signing an autograph for Mark David Chapman, that was in the Lennon entry on Findadeath but its not there now. Sure its available someplace.

Forgot one last pic...have it on tape someplace.

Just before his death, Morton Downey Jr. did a commerical for those who want to kick the cigarette habit. He was talking about how his smoking cost him a lung. He looked bad and his voice was very very low, almost like a whisper. Frankly I am surprised that ad isn't on You Tube.

But Morton Downey Jr. after that skinhead incident that cost him his wild show ( the one with the fights and Mort chain smoking ) his later show on CNBC was very calm plus after that he did local radio in Washington DC on WRC 980. His show was so gentle, hard to believe it was THE Morton Downey Jr. !!!

Sadly by the time of his death, Downey was more/less a forgotten man.

tonysgirl4ever420 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by motherogod View Post
    Incredible. Thanks to all! This thread reminds me of that video of TLC's Left Eye as she lost control of the vehicle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mAP6ksDh74 A vid of someone with a video camera watching VH1, not the best quality.

I was thinking about this the whole time I was reading the thread. That video is very eerie to me for some reason...just knowing you're watching her last moments alive. Crazy.

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tugboat25 View Post
    The Final picture of Elvis Presley, taken 12:28am on the morning of August 16, 1977 (he died later that night).
    Thanks,I had never seen those before,and didnt even know they existed

Quote Originally Posted by Tugboat25 View Post
    Didn't Priscilla or Vernon Presley offered the guy ( I think his last name was Korn perhaps Horn ) BIG bucks for those last pics only to have him turn them down. Maybe thats a good thing since I have doubts we would have ever seen them had he did.

I wonder how many other "lost" pics are there from those who did make a deal with some celebrity?

DisneyStacy Guest
    I am stunned by the topless photo of Lucy! I had no idea she did that kind of modeling. I don't care and it doesn't change my opinion of her- but I had no clue! It actually kind of makes me like her more cause I'm weird like that.

Chunga Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyStacy View Post
    I am stunned by the topless photo of Lucy! I had no idea she did that kind of modeling. I don't care and it doesn't change my opinion of her- but I had no clue! It actually kind of makes me like her more cause I'm weird like that.
    As I said before. I think it is glamorous. Not obscene. Puritanical morals in this country are of the hizzle. They're breasts! And in a non-lewd and lascivious way as far as I'm concerned. Is that photo erotic? I don't know.

haimei Guest

Red face more final photo

Joined this board a week or so ago and have been hooked. I've been browsing pictures of celebs and so far this is what I've found. I'm still on the lookout for more last or final pictures.

^
    Supposed to be the last photo taken of Karen.

Rudy's Girl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy's One View Post

I always thought it was so ironic that the guy who was riding with Jimmy survived the crash only to be killed in another car crash years later....

mamalasagne Guest
    Last one taken of Princess Diana before the crash

Name:	dianapop1_800x518.jpg 
Views:	441 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	5753  

mamalasagne Guest
    Leaving the Paris Ritz to get into the fated Mercedes

Name:	diana0310_468x357.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	5754  

mamalasagne Guest
    Last known photo of Ian Curtis, taken by his wife Deborah

Name:	ian%20and%20baby,%2013%20May%201980.jpg 
Views:	383 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	5755  

Crispybone Guest

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklovedoll View Post
    Kudos for going on live TV; however, considering the unfortunate circumstances of her illness and her appearance, she should have worn clothing that would have covered her up to her chin (say a turtleneck). Her face is bad enough, but showing her bony torso is what really got me.

Crispybone Guest
    Never seen this one before. Thanks for sharing it! Awesome. (sorry, people). I was referring to the last pic with Trevor Rees-Jones, Princess Diana, and Henri Paul.
    Last edited by Crispybone; 06-03-2008 at 04:26 PM. Reason: forgot quote

John Lennon last photo before he died:

And here's John (I think) dead

Yes, found that photo on here! But it's hard to find!

tonysgirl4ever420 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky_Stone View Post
    John Lennon last photo before he died:

And here's John (I think) dead

Yes, found that photo on here! But it's hard to find!
    Yes, and ironically enough that is Mark Champman (the man who killed him) in the pic with John.

Quote Originally Posted by tonysgirl4ever420 View Post
    Yes, and ironically enough that is Mark Champman (the man who killed him) in the pic with John.
    Yeah I forgot to add that! It's hard to believe that loser killed John!

xenaswolf Guest
    Did Chapman ever give a reason as to why he did it?

kelbons Guest
    He's still up in Attica State Prison... I guess he's a real weirdo!

GraveyardGirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xenaswolf View Post
    I had always "heard" that it was because he was an avid fan who believed that John wasn't living up to the values in his songs anymore. But I could be wrong, of course.

I heard on some show it was because he wanted to be famous and knew that would be the one way to always be remembered. Personally, I just think he's looney.

Quote Originally Posted by seurtoFW View Post
    Personally, I just think he's looney.
    Personally, I wish that NY had capital punishment back in 1980.

glitterskate Guest
    Gosh I always like Lucy too but that picture with th bare top shows her boob's to be really ugly. Nothing pretty about them. She looked better with cloths.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyStacy View Post

Actually several actresses have done topless photos. I saw them when I once subcribed to Rotten . com

kimmer927 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Vi View Post
    Patsy Cline
    If you had not written this was Patsy, I thought this was Cyndi Lauper when it first came up.
    Wild!

DisneyStacy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterskate View Post
    Gosh I always like Lucy too but that picture with th bare top shows her boob's to be really ugly. Nothing pretty about them. She looked better with cloths.
    Awww, I kinda like them. Mostly she just looks young. Plus, she's all stretched out so they are a bit morphed.

But hey, I seldom run across a pair I don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Raines View Post
    Here's what is said to be the last known picture taken of Kurt Cobain, a few days before his death. He's almost unrecognizable, wearing the goofy hat he wore to avoid being recognized while out in public. The man on the right is Frances Bean's nanny, Cali. He's been implicated by some in Kurt's death.
    I cant figure this pictur out. Which one is Kurt? I dont see a goffy hat.

sassie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GraveyardGirl View Post
    I had always "heard" that it was because he was an avid fan who believed that John wasn't living up to the values in his songs anymore. But I could be wrong, of course.
    I recall, at the time, Chapman also saying something about being pissed off over Lennon's remark that the "Beatles were more famous than Jesus". Not sure why that pissed him off-he probably said, but it's been 28 years, so I don't exactly remember-I think it had something to do with Chapman being raised Christian or something.

I never cared for John Lennon much, but he didn't deserve what he got. To be shot in the back-that's f**ked up.

moviestar Guest
    Lucy was a member of the itty bitty titty comittee

Lout_Rampage Guest
    I don't understand why everyone is so disgusted by Lucy's boobs. I doubt any of you would throw her out of your bed, LOL.

Amaya-chan Guest
    Here's the last picture of Chris Benoit taken before he died. He was at his doctor's office and a fan snapped this with his cell phone.

Name:	lastpicofbenoit.jpg 
Views:	278 
Size:	231.0 KB 
ID:	5791  

undertaker Guest
    Isn't that the doctors office where he was getting steroids? I wonder about a doctors office with wood paneling. Seems a little cheesy.

docsmilitarywife Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xenaswolf View Post

Yes i believe.. {not positive though} but i believe he claimed he wanted to impress a woman.

sick bastard

docsmilitarywife Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunga View Post
    Like this...

Or this...

Ohhh WOW what beautiful pictures!!!!

TY for sharing!

sassie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by docsmilitarywife View Post
    Yes i believe.. {not positive though} but i believe he claimed he wanted to impress a woman.

sick bastard
    You might be thinking of John Hinckley-you know, the whole Jodie Foster fixation.

ShatteredMirror Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy's One View Post

Did those photos of a dead Dean taken at the crash site by his photographer friend ever exist? Not the one of him being stretchered into the waiting ambulance but the ones that supposedly show him trapped in his car pinned behind the steering wheel? I've also read that Kenneth Anger was once offered a photo of Dean in the morgue for his Hollywood Babylon 2 book but had to turn it down as he couldn't afford the asking price. Any validity to that?
    Last edited by ShatteredMirror; 06-07-2008 at 08:37 AM.

Amaya-chan Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by undertaker View Post
    Isn't that the doctors office where he was getting steroids? I wonder about a doctors office with wood paneling. Seems a little cheesy.
    I believe so. It does seem like a weird place to have a doctor's office. o.O

Katie Guest
    Great photos Thanks

More Cheese Please Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool Moon View Post
    Personally, I wish that NY had capital punishment back in 1980.
    Indeed!

meffin Guest
    chapman killed lennon because he wanted to be famous. i have seen quite a few interviews were he openly states this

kandykisses Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by coleysabusybabe View Post

Here's a photo of Tammy Faye (Bakker) Messner on what I believe was a day or two before she died from cancer. Eventhough she was someone that I think everyone at some point or another made fun of...you gotta admit she had an undenyable faith in God. I enjoyed watching her sing part of Ice Ice Baby on the Surreal Life and laughing everytime! RIP Tammy Faye.
    My mom and Grandma loved Tammy Faye. That pic breaks your heart to see her like that. So terrible to waste away like she did. God Bless her she had spunk.