Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: Former President Donald Trump

Keep talking Dumbass Donald you are digging a
    nice big hole.

Glad people now know his true colors.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Bidmor Guest
    You would think that a guy who has more money than all of the Congressional members put together (maybe an exaggeration, maybe not) would at least get rid of that UFO comb over and get a decent rug.

What's gonna be high entertainment if Trump and Christie both qualify for at least one debate.

navallint Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    You would think that a guy who has more money than all of the Congressional members put together (maybe an exaggeration, maybe not) would at least get rid of that UFO comb over and get a decent rug.

What's gonna be high entertainment if Trump and Christie both qualify for at least one debate.
    I'll be making popcorn if that happens. LOL

No words necessary
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trumpmexico1.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	52842  

Quote Originally Posted by Pachamama View Post
    No words necessary

that pic is typical. all those asshole politicians are hypocrites. they just want to line their own pockets. i do not trust any of them.

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PiggyTx View Post
    that pic is typical. all those asshole politicians are hypocrites. they just want to line their own pockets. i do not trust any of them.
    That's "The Art Of The Deal".

This week I've heard the "I" word bandied about for Trump. Of course he denies that he would ever abandon the Repubs but that means little. If The Donald decides to run as an I, then Hillary is the next POTUS.

Anyone remember Ross Perot?

Forever-27 Guest
    Yea Donald totally has my support. Ever since his rant on illegals. Hes brillant in his ideas. But it will take a few great elections to unfuckup what obamas fucked up in the past7 years.

qulevergrrl Guest
    Before anyone freaks out and starts maligning me for me opinion, I AM entitled to that, and I do believe you are entitled to yours. The facts are another thing. The fact is that Trump has no experience in a few areas that he needs. Although, he could be a great leader in the area of domestic economy, he'd be weak in other areas. He will do one thing for certain, he will make sure that the GOP candidate is diluted, thus ensuring someone who should be under investigation for the next three years wins. Look back at this post in a year.

Yes yes... Keep Trump front and center of the clown car. He doesn't stand a chance. This will probably be the first time I don't vote.

qulevergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    Yes yes... Keep Trump front and center of the clown car. He doesn't stand a chance. This will probably be the first time I don't vote.
    Isn't it terrible when it comes to that. It is. I really don't like getting into politics on forums because sarcasm doesn't translate through the written word well, and I usually sound like a total b. Then when I'm being sincere, I sound sarcastic, so here goes. I didn't think Obama was qualified enough the first term. His second term, I was unhappy with his performance. So that was when I stopped voting. It's been killing me. I have an undergrad degree in Poli Sci. I was pre law. I can't believe I've abstained from voting for president. It's aweful. Now I have no idea what to do.

Of course I wouldn't vote for Trump, I just have no idea WHO to vote for. If Hilary hadn't pulled the Benghazi crap first then the emails, and please let's not go there, if you work in an office of more than twenty people, you know you are supposed to use your company computer for company business. She didn't. That is what they are freaking about. Not to mention, it concerns all of us, because she was the Secretary of State. It isn't one of these, "oh well, what's the big deal' type of things. It's bigger than Nixon, crap! Doesn't anyone get that? I"M A DEMOCRAT! It's getting harder to defend my own people. Frankly, I have to say, I'm an American. I'm someone who believes in The Constitution and I believe in the rights of the people. THAT'S IT! Everything else be damned.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    That's "The Art Of The Deal".

This week I've heard the "I" word bandied about for Trump. Of course he denies that he would ever abandon the Repubs but that means little. If The Donald decides to run as an I, then Hillary is the next POTUS.

Anyone remember Ross Perot?
    Ross Perot . . . wasn't he the guy with the flip charts and the infomercials? Sooooo 1992. He's only 85 - maybe he can be convinced to run again.

At least there's *one* positive to the short-fingered vulgarian's bid for the Presidency - Bloom County is back!

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2015/.../tab/comments/

VCNJ~
    Professional Thread-Killer

Quote Originally Posted by VeuveClicquotNJ View Post
    At least there's *one* positive to the short-fingered vulgarian's bid for the Presidency - Bloom County is back!

VCNJ~
    I saw that too. Yay!

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by VeuveClicquotNJ View Post

VCNJ~
    Yes!!!!

Bidmor Guest
    Slide over to the David Letterman thread...a vid of him popping in on a Steve Martin - Martin Short stage show with a Top Ten List Of Interesting Donald Trump Facts.

I would vote for Trump's dog before I voted for Hillary. I don't think he'll get the nod but he's putting people to work with this game, so what the hell.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    I would vote for Trump's dog before I voted for Hillary. I don't think he'll get the nod but he's putting people to work with this game, so what the hell.
    His dead dog before H
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    His dead dog before H
    Absolutely!
    Minerva

Donald please keep on talking, It would be great in 2016
    Hillary Clinton will win in a walk.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Donald please keep on talking, It would be great in 2016
    Hillary Clinton will win in a walk.
    Not if she doesn't do better than this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Democrats.html

I do not even think Hillary wants the job. I saw her in person last year at Bryn Mawr College. She could have come over to shake hands but she just looked at us. Not a large group either. I think Trump wants the job while people are pushing Hillary into something she does not want.
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

I wouldn't vote for Hill, but I sure as heck wouldn't vote for Dump. Now while I agree we really need to secure our borders, (too many countries and ppl hate our ass) he really says some stupid shit that a would-be president shouldn't. He needs to learn to not act and say shit like some crayy crayy. IMHO.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/18/politi...cain-war-hero/

Oooo, Donnie Boy, you don't want to piss of the military, especially if you fancy yourself being president one day.

"The controversy began early Saturday afternoon, when Trump, speaking at a question-and-answer session at the Family Leadership Summit in Ames, Iowa, commented on McCain, with whom he's recently feuded over illegal immigration.

"He is not a war hero," Trump told pollster Frank Luntz, who was hosting the session.

"He is a war hero," Luntz interjected.

"He is a war hero because he was captured," Trump said, cutting him off. "I like people that weren't captured, OK? I hate to tell you. He is a war hero because he was captured. OK, you can have -- I believe perhaps he is a war hero."

For those of you keeping track, Trump doesn't care for women, Mexicans, or prisoners of war.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Joee Guest
    I don't agree with all of McCain's viewpoints but there can be no doubt he was quite heroic while a POW.

Quote Originally Posted by Joee View Post
    I don't agree with all of McCain's viewpoints but there can be no doubt he was quite heroic while a POW.
    Everyone's history gets taken with a grain a salt when it is election season. I could tell how much the left took down Bob Dole, George H.W. Bush and John MCain. The left tore apart John Kerry. All veterans and all took down in favor of this with less qualifications. What else is new?
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Quote Originally Posted by Joee View Post
    Absolutely. The humor of Donald's campaign just left and I'd just like to not see him again. John McCain is absolutely a war hero and regardless of any views I have about his politics, his hero status remains and he should be respected for it.
    Minerva

Hilarious, now the right wing is pissed cause he is doing the same to them as he does to all others

Insular Twits

Is Donald Trump a liberal plant?
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

He reminds me of ex Toronto Mayor Rob Ford - except Trump is the rich, intelligent one - which isn't saying much - and both are Gemini's (not that there's anything wrong with that!)

Quote Originally Posted by beep View Post
    If you listen to the whole interview Trump was going off on McCain for his handling of the Veterans Admin. I agree with him because it is a mess. Then the interviewer brought up that McCain was a war hero. Trump said no he is not. Then Trump said why because he was captured. Then Trump said he was but the real heroes were the ones not captured. I get it. It is not what people are making this interview out to be. Is anyone out there really thinking the Vet Admin is running efficiently. McCain is trying to hide behind military status. I am with Trump. Sorry he is telling the truth.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Quote Originally Posted by coconn04 View Post
    If you listen to the whole interview Trump was going off on McCain for his handling of the Veterans Admin. I agree with him because it is a mess. Then the interviewer brought up that McCain was a war hero. Trump said no he is not. Then Trump said why because he was captured. Then Trump said he was but the real heroes were the ones not captured. I get it. It is not what people are making this interview out to be. Is anyone out there really thinking the Vet Admin is running efficiently. McCain is trying to hide behind military status. I am with Trump. Sorry he is telling the truth.
    With all due respect, this is b.s. If he wanted to say merely that the VA is not being run effectively, he could have ended it there. Never needed to mention the "hero" stuff. Trump merely likes the sound of his own voice, which could get things accomplished if he had the willpower to stop being offensive for no good reason.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by qulevergrrl View Post
    I"M A DEMOCRAT! It's getting harder to defend my own people.
    I'm a Republican and feel the same way.

Nope, just the GOP destroying themselves.

I agree with you. I will admit though, I absolutely can not stand McCain and I believe we will be better off as a country when he is gone. I'm not going to vote for Trump but the more he bashes McCain the more I will like him.

Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post
    I agree with you. I will admit though, I absolutely can not stand McCain and I believe we will be better off as a country when he is gone. I'm not going to vote for Trump but the more he bashes McCain the more I will like him.
    This is what Trump was talking about. The media only wants to spin a part of this. McCain has failed the veterans of this country.http://www.cbsnews.com/news/john-mcc...care-problems/

Edna St. Vincent Millay

This is what Trump was talking about. The media only wants to spin a part of this. McCain has failed the veterans of this country.http://www.cbsnews.com/news/john-mcc...care-problems/
    The VA would work better without the like of McCain constantly pushing for wars and breaking more soldiers.

LOL! That seems like the most logical explanation, huh.

The VA would work better without the like of McCain constantly pushing for wars and breaking more soldiers.
    I do not think John McCain ever had to worry about being like an average veteran. The problems with the VA has been going on for years. MCCain has the nerve to act outraged.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

The problems with the VA has been going on for years. MCCain has the nerve to act outraged.
    The VA is a bureaucracy beset by the same ineffeciency and waste that every other bureaucracy is saddled with. It just feels different because we are dealing with veterans that the public feels the inherent need to take care of.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    The VA is a bureaucracy beset by the same ineffeciency and waste that every other bureaucracy is saddled with. It just feels different because we are dealing with veterans that the public feels the inherent need to take care of.
    Start firing people or fire those who won't fire them.

LMAO!

No puns intended right Pauli??
    Last edited by shipmatekate; 07-20-2015 at 06:52 PM.

Start firing people or fire those who won't fire them.
    Donald Trump was the one who said that Rosie O'Donnell would self destruct. Somehow people kept hiring her and proved him right. I could never get over how many incompetent people keep their jobs. Another things Donald pointed out in his interview was that McCain was last or one of the last in his class. I know that he got to be a politician from the money from the second wife. Where is a self made McCain in there? Have people just gotten used to having incompetent systems. All I see from McCain is finger pointing and acting like he did not know what is gong on. Donald said the truth and I think maybe some people are not used to hearing it.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Donald Trump was the one who said that Rosie O'Donnell would self destruct. Somehow people kept hiring her and proved him right. I could never get over how many incompetent people keep their jobs. Another things Donald pointed out in his interview was that McCain was last or one of the last in his class. I know that he got to be a politician from the money from the second wife. Where is a self made McCain in there? Have people just gotten used to having incompetent systems. All I see from McCain is finger pointing and acting like he did not know what is gong on. Donald said the truth and I think maybe some people are not used to hearing it.
    I find this whole conversation odd. McCain isn't running for President but somehow Donald got everyone talking about him while Donald seems to be skating. He can't be too dumb. He's wagging the dog.
    Minerva

I find this whole conversation odd. McCain isn't running for President but somehow Donald got everyone talking about him while Donald seems to be skating. He can't be too dumb. He's wagging the dog.
    The interviewer brought up McCain and the VA. Somehow this got to be a soundbite. Donald is in the lead by double digits. I would not call that dumb. I find it good that I saw the interview and did not let the media make up my mind for me. By the way, we are talking about the VA here. What do people think is the problem here?

Edna St. Vincent Millay

The interviewer brought up McCain and the VA. Somehow this got to be a soundbite. Donald is in the lead by double digits. I would not call that dumb. I find it good that I saw the interview and did not let the media make up my mind for me. By the way, we are talking about the VA here. What do people think is the problem here?
    I'm not sure. I don't want to violate the TOS and talk about one thing on this thread when I think we're supposed to be talking about Donald.
    Minerva

That is funny and a bit creepy.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

The whole praise the military no matter what has always rubbed me the wrong way.

But what Donald Trump said what absolutely disgusting. And I can't stand McCain.

With all that money I have no idea why he is so bitter about everything.

I honestly don't know how you act that way and wake up the next day & not have a care in the world. I've said a lot less and felt horrible.
    Last edited by beep; 07-21-2015 at 02:33 AM.
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

Just so everyone knows the reason we are all United as states is for military and infrastructure. Trump is ahead by double digits. He talked about the VA. Does anyone think that with McCain's wife's money that McCain uses the VA. Maybe a lot of people are used to incompentant people in jobs but at least Trump knows how to fire people.