Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Brandon Lee

ByrdSar Guest
    How are things going Cindy? Were they warned? Or was the whole thing just a ploy to get some attention...let us know...

Blackdressdoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    A twattroll on My Space is threatening to kill everyone close to Brandon Lee, especially his fiancee Eliza Hutton, whose eyes she wants to poke out. How do you like it? Of couse she may be just another blow hard evil skank, but the spooky thing is you never know. I haven't seen it or have the link, but my friend Sam of the Brandon Lee Movement just gave me a heads up. She has connections and want my advice about using them to warn the Lees, the Inosantos and Eliza. D'oh. I told her to do it.

Please pray for the Lees and Brandon's friends.

I'll get the link for you when I hear from Sam again later today.
    geez that's awful why is there so many crazy people in the world?

Blackdressdoll Guest
    i'm sure you all have seen those before

I haven't (so thanks!) but Cindy probably has. She's the queen of all things Brandon!

ByrdSar Guest
    Beautiful pictures, blackdressdoll. I've seen the top one before, but hadn't seen the others. They're nice. *sigh* I can't believe it's been fifteen years already...

DarkFlax Guest
    I made a mix using footage from The Crow and the song Happy Together by The Turtles. Thought maybe a few of you Hags would like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aBjy86-NYw

Nice vid. I have one too with the song Stairway to Heaven by Led Zepplin, but Warner Music made them pull it for copyright reasons. Youtube put it back up with the sound muted.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

The past two weeks my bff Sam, webmistress of the Brandon Lee Movement, was in Cali on business. She is a journalist with a Reuters newspaper based in Sidney, Austrailia. She flew to Seattle last week and visited Brandon's grave, laying flowers there in my honor.

She said there were crows all about.

Here is one pic she took. My flowers are wrapped in pink paper.

GOD IS NOT DEAD

lisalouver Guest
    The past two weeks my bff Sam, webmistress of the Brandon Lee Movement, was in Cali on business. She is a journalist with a Reuters newspaper based in Sidney, Austrailia. She flew to Seattle last week and visited Brandon's grave, laying flowers there in my honor.

How incredibly awesome Cin!!!! I love the pic, thanks for sharing!

that's great Cin. Great piccie too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Wow, that was some huge-open-mouthed-but-totally-straight-bromance greeting. (爆)~RaRa

Sam is an incredibly awesome friend. She said before she left that she was going to lay the flowers for me, even asked what kind to pick out and I of course said I would pay her and she said No.

She is coming back in April, will fly into Atlanta, and we are going to Wilmington, NC where Brandon was shot.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    Can you believe he would have been 44 this year? But alas he will always be eternally young!

I know. It's hard to believe he's been gone so long, and can't help but wonder what might have been.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    Me too

In a Sea of Sorrow Guest
    I know. It's hard to believe he's been gone so long, and can't help but wonder what might have been.
    I think after "THE CROW" he would have been huge. All the girls I have ever known to see that movie fell in love with him, and guys wanted to kick $%# like him. I thought he was lovely...

In a Sea of Sorrow Guest
    Great pics Black Dress Doll...brought back good memories!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarayLordDarylVorigan View Post
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Zjn3WqsvE_Q

Michael Massee talks about the shooting of Brandon. Poor guy what a thing to have to deal with.
    I do feel sorry for Massee. I went on his IMDb board not too long ago and was (slightly) shocked that there were so many people there calling him a murderer and basically calling for his head.

I don't know what it is about IMDb, but the crazies and terminally angry love to flock there and judge celebrities as if they're not even human.

It was so nice of your friend to do that for you. I've been there several times, my stepdad is a huge fan of Bruce's. Everytime we go we see oranges on both graves...unsure why. Next time I go I'll get pics of em if they are there...and of the rest of the cemetery...which is beautiful. your friend is right, there are always crows around there.
    Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. ~Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama

Here's a film clip of Brandon's and Bruce's grave. http://www.starthrillerbrandonlee.com/graves.html
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by bit_evil1 View Post
    It was so nice of your friend to do that for you. I've been there several times, my stepdad is a huge fan of Bruce's. Everytime we go we see oranges on both graves...unsure why. Next time I go I'll get pics of em if they are there...and of the rest of the cemetery...which is beautiful. your friend is right, there are always crows around there.
    Sam says the oranges are a Buddhist ritual, as in offering oranges to the gods, which she finds funny because Bruce was an atheist (Brandon was agnostic).
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Happy Birthday Brandon!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

KarmaKat Guest
    Happy Birthday Brandon. Goodness how time has flowen. 44 already.

InBruges Guest
    I can't believe he's 44 already. Him and Eliza probably would have been married and had litttle Brandon Jnr. So sad ;(

halogirl5 Guest
    I am new to the whole Brandon Lee thing, but am very interested. cindy has told me some cool things about him and Eliza.

Quote Originally Posted by halogirl5 View Post
    I am new to the whole Brandon Lee thing, but am very interested. cindy has told me some cool things about him and Eliza.
    Have you seen The Crow?

I saw Rapid Fire first and then Legacy of Rage, which was nothing more than a Bruce Lee type movie; he was fab in both, but in The Crow his acting ability--his reach--proved brilliant. He took that one- dimensional comic character Eric Draven, who was an insane druggie out for revenge in James O'Barr's books, and gave him a soul, made him come alive. And I think in that movie he stepped out of the shadow of his dad. It's a shame that it also killed him and we will never ever know what might have been...

It's the only film of his i've seen to be honest but I really liked it!
    Last edited by halogirl5; 02-01-2009 at 12:47 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Elizabeth Guest

Brandon

Happy Birthday, Brandon!! You are remembered and loved.....

halogirl5 Guest
    Have you seen The Crow?

I saw Rapid Fire first and then Legacy of Rage, which was nothing more than a Bruce Lee type movie; he was fab in both, but in The Crow his acting ability--his reach--proved brilliant. He took that one- dimensional comic character Eric Draven, who was an insane druggie out for revenge in James O'Barr's books, and gave him a soul, made him come alive. And I think in that movie he stepped out of the shadow of his dad. It's a shame that it also killed him and we will never ever know what might have been...

It's the only film of his i've seen to be honest but I really liked it!

Happy Birthday Brandon!

More Cheese Please Guest
    Happy Belated Birthday to Brandon... my Gawd... I didn't realize we were almost the same age... how time just rolls right along... a life so full of promise...so tragically cut short... you are missed Brandon...

Tuesday, March 31, 2009, is the 16th anniversary of Brandon Bruce Lee's death.

As I did last year, I am offering to place your name beneath a candle on my Brandon Lee Perpetual Candlelight Service page. Just let me know here or PM me and I'll do it. You can view the page to see what it looks like at http://www.starthrillerbrandonlee.co...htservice.html
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

KarmaKat Guest
    Hi Cindy,
    Please light a candle for me again this year.
    Thanks

Hi Cindy! It has been a long time! I am so glad Brandon's thread got bumped up! Yes please light a candle for me too. I am hoping to make it to their graves that day. I will probably sneak away from work, since I work pretty close to Lakeview Cemetery!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When life hands you tequila, make a margarita.

mike Guest
    16 yrs ago,Its been a long time since i was 26 yrs old.I remember it like it was yesterday coming home and watching the news finding out that Brandon had died.

More Cheese Please Guest
    Please light one for me Miss Cindy.....

Thoughts to Brandon today he was so beautiful inside and out, a special soul
    Last edited by Mysticakasha; 03-31-2009 at 12:34 AM.

KarmaKat Guest
    RIP Brandon X

I will light a candle later today for everyone who requested it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

DarkFlax Guest
    Nice vid. I have one too with the song Stairway to Heaven by Led Zepplin, but Warner Music made them pull it for copyright reasons. Youtube put it back up with the sound muted.
    Youtube removed my vid for copyright reasons as well. So lame.

KarmaKat, Valentino, More Cheese Please, your candles are lit and live on line right now at http://www.starthrillerbrandonlee.co...htservice.html
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Maruz83 Guest
    I can't believe it's been 16 years !!!!!! Everytime i watch the Crow it makes me so sad.

FiestyGal Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MagneticElectric View Post
    I do feel sorry for Massee. I went on his IMDb board not too long ago and was (slightly) shocked that there were so many people there calling him a murderer and basically calling for his head.

I don't know what it is about IMDb, but the crazies and terminally angry love to flock there and judge celebrities as if they're not even human.
    Another huge Brandon fan, here. I have all of his movies and have watched them endlessly. He was so very talented and a nice guy all around. I was shocked and utterly heartbroken when he died. Watching his interview at the end of "The Crow" is so, so hard anymore.

I feel terribly for Mr. Massee. He is not to blame in any way and people going after him, threatening and insulting him is simply ridiculous. The poor man has had to live with this all this time and will until he dies himself. I just hope he knows that there are many of us out here who don't blame him and wish him nothing but the best, along with peace of mind and heart. God bless him.

such a beautiful soul to have died so young. I am a big fan of Brandon and loved him in the crow. As far as the Ghost thing I think that lady is way off her rocker.

SusanCarole Guest
    Does anyone know what has happened to Eliza after all these years? Where is she? Married? Kids?

Quote Originally Posted by SusanCarole View Post
    Does anyone know what has happened to Eliza after all these years? Where is she? Married? Kids?
    I read two things on her IMDb message board. The first message, which I would take with a huge grain of salt, said that she had a baby in 2001 and married the guy with whom she had the child shortly thereafter. The person also stated that she got into trouble for stalking some married guy basically because her life was all messed up because of the death of Brandon.

Someone else who seems more reputable said all that was a lie and that Eliza has gotten married but guards her personal life because of psycho stalkers who hate her because she was engaged to Brandon. I tend to believe that version simply because it sounds more plausible and unfortunately, there does seem to be a few nuts who don't like her because she was with Brandon.
    "You live alone, creating your life as you go." - Edie Sedgwick

GOD IS NOT DEAD

GOD IS NOT DEAD

GOD IS NOT DEAD

GOD IS NOT DEAD

GOD IS NOT DEAD

GOD IS NOT DEAD