Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Phil Hartman

Always wondered if there were pics...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Me too. But those would be terrible. Such a horrible story. I still remember when I heard it on the radio. Such a talent wasted by such a talentless bitch.

all that talk about hot l baltimore on the Tony Randall thread reminded me of mary hartman fernwood tonite and Night Stand with Dick Dietrick,the latter on which Phil appeared.

i'll have to dig through all these vhs tapes i recorded but did'nt label now.
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

trustno1 Guest
    I guess you heard Jon Lovitz almost beat the crap out of Andy Dick over this whole thing. He had to be held back. I wouldn't have laid a finger on Lovitz at all.

On the SNL 25th reunion special, Phil's cast could hardly make it through the intro to his tribute. Lovitz and Jan Hooks were very close to him. It hurt to watch. What a waste his death was and is.

trojanbeauty Guest
    The role I remember him most for was the voice of Jiji, the black cat in Kiki's flying delivery service. Every time I'd here "Pardon me miss snooty cat." I'd laugh.

I have a question about Phil and Brynn: few time ago, I read in a web that Phil and Brynn were cremated, and his ashes were in the sea, but now, I´m seeing in Findagrave a grave of Phil and Brynn... ¿What is it? I´m confused...
    When God goes to bed every night, he prays to CM Punk.

Carrera_3.2 Guest
    I do remember seeing several crime scene photos with the bodies still in place, in the bedroom. I will take a look to see if I can find them. I also had their autopsy reports as well... C.

i always thought the phil hartman and lynette squeeky frome connection was a bit surreal.

"I had asked her about the murder of comedian Phil Hartman because, I knew from reading her biography, that the former Saturday Night Live comic and Lynette went to the same high school and were close friends (yes, truth is stranger than fiction). Hartman had been murdered, shot to death by his wife who then killed herself. Lynette had a real fondness for Hartman. She wrote, "I wonder if he had any notion that such was possible or did he not believe her â?? or did she not say."

Lynette said she had read reports of the murder-suicide in the National Enquirer and The Star, and did not believe the level of detail they provided. "I have somewhere my junior high school yearbooks with Phil's writings and a little cartoon surfer he drew," she wrote. "I think he was funnier in high school than on TV although some of what I saw on SNL of him was excellentâ?¦.we took drama together for 18 months or 2 years and we had fun. He was more supportive than competitive and so enthusiastic that it was fun to go to class with him and anyone like him."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...64-504083.html
    Delusion. Life's Best Coping Mechanism
    Check out Floyd's new Band:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHYA5iAAJg8

9. 04-19-2012, 07:53 AM

Seagorath Guest
    Phil Hartman's ex was a piece of human shit.

rumford Guest

Of all the people in all the world, Phil Hartman was the least likely to be murdered.

Djen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by trustno1 View Post
    I guess you heard Jon Lovitz almost beat the crap out of Andy Dick over this whole thing. He had to be held back. I wouldn't have laid a finger on Lovitz at all.

On the SNL 25th reunion special, Phil's cast could hardly make it through the intro to his tribute. Lovitz and Jan Hooks were very close to him. It hurt to watch. What a waste his death was and is.
    Andy Dick kind of inspires those feelings in me, too. I sooooort of liked him OK when he was on Celebrity Rehab. Everything else I've ever seen him in has been annoying and childish, not funny at all. Maybe I'm just missing the point of his comedy...

sablegsd Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Djen View Post
    Andy Dick kind of inspires those feelings in me, too. I sooooort of liked him OK when he was on Celebrity Rehab. Everything else I've ever seen him in has been annoying and childish, not funny at all. Maybe I'm just missing the point of his comedy...
    No, you are not missing anything. He is not funny. Neither was Andy Kaufman. Will Ferrell is also not funny.
    Ditto Jim Carrey. Sandler? PPFFTT.

Quote Originally Posted by sablegsd View Post
    No, you are not missing anything. He is not funny. Neither was Andy Kaufman. Will Ferrell is also not funny.
    Ditto Jim Carrey. Sandler? PPFFTT.
    Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one. I don't even feel sorry for Andy Dick. Hes way too full of himself. I have to change the channel when he is on.

Quote Originally Posted by sablegsd View Post
    No, you are not missing anything. He is not funny. Neither was Andy Kaufman. Will Ferrell is also not funny. Ditto Jim Carrey. Sandler? PPFFTT.
    Ditto....we share the same opinion. All mentioned are annoying as hell and not one bit funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Djen Guest
    I'm glad I'm not the only one! Why is Andy Dick everywhere when no one seems to like him?

I'm glad I'm not the only one! Why is Andy Dick everywhere when no one seems to like him?

well, i gotta tell you that last name is pretty damn descriptive.
    Delusion. Life's Best Coping Mechanism
    Check out Floyd's new Band:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHYA5iAAJg8

SamiBamBam Guest
    Andy Dick certainly is one. I CANNOT stand him or some of the others that were mentioned.

When I was in high school (78-82) I had the unfortunate luck of meeting a girl with the last name of Dyke. Yes, it's spelled like that and she was a mega bitch. She didn't have too many friends except maybe the pot crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrera_3.2 View Post
    I do remember seeing several crime scene photos with the bodies still in place, in the bedroom. I will take a look to see if I can find them. I also had their autopsy reports as well... C.
    yes please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sqeaky Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentino009 View Post
    I echo your sentiments Divine. I can't stand to watch E! True Hollywood Story about them without getting real pissed off with that bitch. How selfish that her sister took the kids though. They should of been with Phil's family.

It was NOT selfish of Brynn's sister to take in her sister's orphaned children. She did not TAKE the kids, BOTH of their wills specified that if anything happened to both of them they wanted the kids to be raised by this particular sister, they did not want them raised by anyone in his family,(assuming anyone volunteered)
    the kids seem like they turned out great under the circumstances , thanks to their aunt and uncle and living far, far, away from California.

Oogie Boogie Guest
    He's like a long lost Kardashian brother or something!

Happy 64th Birthday to the divine Phil Hartman, who should still be around!

And he finally got his star on the Canadian Walk Of Fame...but hopefully his Hollywood Star isn't that far behind.

How fitting that he got it two days before his birthday.

Forever pimptastic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here one day, Gone one night, Gone too soon...
    Missing you forever...

Quote Originally Posted by DivineDeath View Post
    Happy 64th Birthday to the divine Phil Hartman, who should still be around!

And he finally got his star on the Canadian Walk Of Fame...but hopefully his Hollywood Star isn't that far behind.

How fitting that he got it two days before his birthday.

Forever pimptastic.
    How sad, I can't imagine how much he could have accomplished... Happy 64th!
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

houndhell75 Guest
    Found his autopsy report: http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/...hil_report.pdf

need to find the crime scene pics. anyone have them?

babyblujems Guest
    Did that say his sister found out via news broadcast...the poor woman

Quote Originally Posted by houndhell75 View Post
    Found his autopsy report: http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/...hil_report.pdf

need to find the crime scene pics. anyone have them?
    I´m wondering the same about the crime scene photos..
    PD: Good found!
    When God goes to bed every night, he prays to CM Punk.

The autopsy report is fascinating. It makes this tragedy a bit worse in my mind because he really was a healthy middle-aged man. The only health issue I can piece together is he either had a cold or bad cough based on the line "lungs are crepitant and there is dependent congestion" and the phenylpropanolamine and pseudoephedrine found in his system. Correct me if I'm wrong, but those are found in otc cough syrup, yes?

Odd the little details we can know about a stranger after they're dead.

Phil Hartman had a cough.

One of them most detailed autopsy reports I have ever seen. HIs face must have been gone.....
    Last edited by Miho; 02-12-2013 at 12:30 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

1karenhb Guest
    I agree. A fascinating read.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonmaid23 View Post
    The autopsy report is fascinating. It makes this tragedy a bit worse in my mind because he really was a healthy middle-aged man. The only health issue I can piece together is he either had a cold or bad cough based on the line "lungs are crepitant and there is dependent congestion" and the phenylpropanolamine and pseudoephedrine found in his system. Correct me if I'm wrong, but those are found in otc cough syrup, yes?

Odd the little details we can know about a stranger after they're dead.

Phil Hartman had a cough.
    Psuedoephedrine used to be in OTC cough medicines and lots of other OTC medicines at the time Phil died, although it isn't anymore. (Now one needs a prescription for it in most states, including California, as it's considered a controlled substance due to misuse.).

That other five dollar drug word, I'm not familiar with. But due to the pseudoephedrine thing, I think you are right or in the right ballpark.

He probably took some NightQuil.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Has anyone ever seen the death photos?

Just Phil being carted away on a gurney with a sheet covering him. That was ages ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    How sad, I can't imagine how much he could have accomplished... Happy 64th!
    I know right? So sad.

On a happier note, I read in the paper yesterday that he's finally going to have his Star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame in 2014...he should have gotten one years ago, but I'm happy that it's coming up next year...he so deserves it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

bat115 Guest
    Happy 65th, Phil!

65!? Wow. That is a trip.

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    65!? Wow. That is a trip.
    No doubt! He would still be sexy and handsome (and, of course, hilarious). RIP, Phil. You are still missed.
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Quote Originally Posted by MirrorDimly View Post
    No doubt! He would still be sexy and handsome (and, of course, hilarious). RIP, Phil. You are still missed.

THIS!
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

reving19 Guest
    Here is a link to the very-hard-to-find SNL sketch that ends with Phil Hartman and Chris Farley hugging, saying Goodbye - http://alexleefitz.tumblr.com/post/2...owerhouse-phil

Thank you SO SO much for posting that!

Has anyone heard about how the kids are doing?

weirdgurl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by reving19 View Post
    Here is a link to the very-hard-to-find SNL sketch that ends with Phil Hartman and Chris Farley hugging, saying Goodbye - http://alexleefitz.tumblr.com/post/2...owerhouse-phil
    Well that made me cry. What a loss of two talented performers...

Quote Originally Posted by Gabby View Post
    Has anyone heard about how the kids are doing?
    Seem to be well by all accounts. Looks like his daughter got her PhD and is engaged or married. http://instagram.com/birgen

​I was thinking the same thing.........

​A very pretty Birgin..........

Together for ever.........It's been 15 yr's

Sean..........

He's kinda hot
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

Thank you Hollywood...it took 16 years, but thank you for finally recognizing a true talent's talent.

On August 26th, they declared Phil Hartman Day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

Quote Originally Posted by MCghoul38 View Post
    Together for ever.........It's been 15 yr's

Sean..........
    Makes me wanna puke. The marker, I mean.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Does anyone know of a TV documentary about Phil's life and death?
    My profile picture and avatar are pictures of the lovely Agnetha Fältskog from ABBA, not me. I am a man, and an admirer of her. Friend proposers take note!

Wow, I share a birth date (not year) with Brynn.

I still remember this happening - I was 11 and a big fan of his from SNL and "House guest"
    For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.

What's so good about goodbye, when the best was yet to come?