Thread: Hunt A Killer/Interactive Game By Mail.

Hunt A Killer/Interactive Game By Mail.

Hey all, I just found a month to month subscription that you play by mail, they send you a box, with items in it to solve a case, if you love getting into the mind of a serial killer, solving crimes, and a mystery, and want to play arm chair detective, I recommend this, I just started, got my first box in and man I am blown away by the detail they put into it, I love it so much I signed up for their paranormal one called empty faces, I waited to post here, after I solved the first box, it will take six months to solve the first case , then you get another one to work on, each time someone signs up month to month and others that buy the premium boxes part of the money goes to a real life cold case center to help fund the man power and such to solve these cold cases, I am not sure if I am allowed to leave the link to Hunt a killer or Empty faces, so yeah just google them.

(note to mods yes this is pkstracy, not a spammer LOL)

That's really cool! I have heard the ads for this on a lot of the true crime podcasts I listen to. It's good to hear a good review as well. I might check it out when things settle down and I have some extra money.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Hey all, I just found a month to month subscription that you play by mail, they send you a box, with items in it to solve a case, if you love getting into the mind of a serial killer, solving crimes, and a mystery, and want to play arm chair detective, I recommend this, I just started, got my first box in and man I am blown away by the detail they put into it, I love it so much I signed up for their paranormal one called empty faces, I waited to post here, after I solved the first box, it will take six months to solve the first case , then you get another one to work on, each time someone signs up month to month and others that buy the premium boxes part of the money goes to a real life cold case center to help fund the man power and such to solve these cold cases, I am not sure if I am allowed to leave the link to Hunt a killer or Empty faces, so yeah just google them.

(note to mods yes this is pkstracy, not a spammer LOL)
    PK, the rules are clear about what is and isn't spam. You are an established member and this Hunt a Killer site isn't your own, so, no you aren't a spammer.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

This sounds really cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It is really cool, okay cindy just making sure, I just bought a premiere package that was discontinued, when I asked about it, they made one up just for me, I'll be getting it today, it's really worth it to sign up, and you can host a game night with friends and family.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    It is really cool, okay cindy just making sure, I just bought a premiere package that was discontinued, when I asked about it, they made one up just for me, I'll be getting it today, it's really worth it to sign up, and you can host a game night with friends and family.
    It sounds really good. Is it just US exclusive or can people from other countries subscribe too?

Other countries can as well

What happens if you really suck at it and just can't figure it out?
    Are there clues that become more and more obvious until it just gets spelled out for you?
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Jim, hi there is a forum and a website as well as a facebook community page for huntakiller where you can always find answers, they also have a page that you have to sign into and it's called recaps that tells you what you may have missed, and you can always google, the other people playing this are very helpful and I swear they have the best customer support ever.
    Here is a bit of what is inside the first box, that you start with, a real working pocket watch, a file folder that has a patient's file in it, a news paper article about a murder, three or four letters, and other little things, it took me about 11 hours of non stop working to solve the first part, now I am have to wait until my sign up date rolls around and they send another box, some people take a few days, hours, weeks, to solve each box.

Last edited by pkstracy; 07-01-2018 at 10:19 AM.

Holy crap!
    That's pretty elaborate!
    I'm going to check it out.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Yeah Jim it's cool, it takes six months to solve the case I am working on, so you get a box a month that builds on, also after you are done with this case you get another they have amateur crime writers and such think of the plots, as I said amazing customer service, a great community of people that love crime and solving mysteries and a lot of the proceeds go towards a cold case center to get cold cases solved.

one of the letters
    another letter with a code you have to solve, if you get the game look over everything, toss nothing out, as each box goes together so something in box one may not be useful until box two and box two may have something to help you with something from box one, get a magnifying glass as well, I wouldn't have seen something until I got out my magnifying glass.

Last edited by pkstracy; 07-01-2018 at 05:04 PM.