Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Manson & The Manson Murders

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini33 View Post
    Wow! When was the last picture before this released? I know the man is old, but damn what a change. Where is his wild hair?!
    Gem there was a picture of him from last year on the Sharon Tate thread (somewhere between pages 100-115 I think) and he had the long beard and long hair. This new look is recent for him

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by midnitelamp View Post
    the history channel at 5pm cst today,will air an episode of Cities of the Underworld "Land of Manson".

manson did have fair talent ,had somewhat attractive women at his beck and call,some ends into the music biz,and solid drug connections,and this was not enough for the little cretin.
    People have said Charles Manson had talent only I've never heard his music.
    He might have had a music career had he not been so violent and
    scared the heck out of Terry Melcher the music producer.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    His music is marginal. It was a different sound but I don't think he would have made it as a singing sensation. There are places on the net that you can go and listen to his music.

Meli Guest
    Doesnt look to scary to me (anymore)

beatlebaby4 Guest
    no, he's lost that cockiness he had. He just looks like a sad old man.

lisalouver Guest
    Although we all know it is him, the picture barely looks like the person he once was.

Jazbabee Guest

Newly Released Photo of Charles Manson

Kere is the newly released photo of 74 year old Charles Manson.......yep, still looks crazy after all these years to me !!!!!!!

The photo of the 74-year-old Manson was taken Wednesday as part of a routine update of files on inmates at Corcoran State Prison, where he is serving a life sentence for conspiring to murder seven people, said Seth Unger, spokesman for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.

gemini33 Guest

Armcast Guest
    What a scumbag. I'm sure the families of his victims would have loved to see them age into their golden years....

RubySlippers Guest
    holy crap. doesn't even look like the same guy. i wouldn't want him running around though, that's for sure.

ozzysmom Guest
    he's still a creepy dude.

ShatteredMirror Guest
    The only photo of Manson I'm interested in seeing is the one of him dead.

Hopefully, I won't be waiting too long.

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzysmom View Post
    he's still a creepy dude.
    I think he is criminally insane myself.
    I read that he gets 4 letters a day from Devil worshipers.
    Nice.

Holy crap! I wouldn't have known it was him save for the swastika on his forehead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nerak Guest
    wow, how old is he now? does anybody know....

beatlebaby4 Guest

beatlebaby4 Guest
    75 Nov. 12

Jazbabee Guest
    Sorry then, I somehow missed it !!!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    It's posted in the other deaths..Charles Manson and the Manson Murders

NOVSTORM Guest
    That shot of Manson is on court tv so it is him alrgith..just older and got his head shaved it looks like. Either way he is still ugly but he never scared me lol

moutaindigit Guest
    There is a blog of a woman that went to see him in prison in Oct. 2008 & she has pictures of him on her blog... I just can't beleive how much he has aged since then... She actually lives in Michigan & rode Amtrak to Cali just to visit Manson...I will try this... hope it works.... http://theaceplace.blogspot.com/2008...son5-copy.html

MoonRabbit Guest

The Grand Chingon himself. As his own followers were known to
    call him.
    http://www.charliemanson.com/process-2.htm

Shano Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BooMom View Post

The eyes are still the same - dead blank stare.
    74!? Jeez when is he gonna die already! Although I would love to get my hands on that book the OP talked about! Could sell for a fortune I bet. Someone somewhere has it on their book shelf or in the attic and probably doesn't' even know it!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonRabbit View Post

The Grand Chingon himself. As his own followers were known to
    call him.
    http://www.charliemanson.com/process-2.htm
    Spooky. If it were not for the swastika he would look like any garden variety dude.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Spooky. If it were not for the swastika he would look like any garden variety dude.
    The article claims that Manson is usually alone. I wonder how he can
    live with himself knowing all he did?
    But then people like this usually have no conscience.
    A strange strange man.

stacebabe Guest
    I am not convinced he'd still be in jail if this happened now. I think because it was the "Summer of Love" that this happened, and the Manson Family shattered that, that's the only reason they're all still in prison. Him, especially, he wasn't there.

I'm not saying he is guilt free, by any stretch, but honestly, with how violent we've become as a society since then, I doubt he wouldn't have been granted parole by now.

It downright pisses me off that Tex Watson got to get married and have kids while IN JAIL.

Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    I am not convinced he'd still be in jail if this happened now. I think because it was the "Summer of Love" that this happened, and the Manson Family shattered that, that's the only reason they're all still in prison. Him, especially, he wasn't there.

I'm not saying he is guilt free, by any stretch, but honestly, with how violent we've become as a society since then, I doubt he wouldn't have been granted parole by now.

It downright pisses me off that Tex Watson got to get married and have kids while IN JAIL.
    Wasn't one of they key things about the Manson murders the fact that it drew the curtains on the age of innocence? It was a seminal moment in American culture as I see it. By todays standards it would not shock as much if it happened yesterday, but you have to put it in context.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

stacebabe Guest
    Oh of course. When Susan Atkins was looking for mercy because she's terminally ill, my reaction was "FUCK HER." The Manson Family was the first murders I ever heard about. But, if it happened today, I think the only ones that MAY still be behind bars are Tex, Susan, + Patricia. I think Leslie would be out because Tex was over her telling her to "do something" and Manson wasn't there when they occured, so he'd be out for whatever reason.

Wasn't one of they key things about the Manson murders the fact that it drew the curtains on the age of innocence? It was a seminal moment in American culture as I see it. By todays standards it would not shock as much if it happened yesterday, but you have to put it in context.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Manson may not have been there but he is responsible. He orchastrated the whole affair. He is the most guilty of them all. IMO

stacebabe Guest
    I don't disagree. However, with how things have changed so much nowadays, if he did this 10 years ago, he'd already be out.

Quote Originally Posted by beatlebaby4 View Post
    Manson may not have been there but he is responsible. He orchastrated the whole affair. He is the most guilty of them all. IMO

Nicki Guest

I disagree. It still would have been Media Sensationalism and he still would have been given a helluv a long sentence. None the less I am so very glad he is rotting right where he should be. No one with a mind that is as twisted as his should ever be out.....unfortunately for us they are.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I don't disagree. However, with how things have changed so much nowadays, if he did this 10 years ago, he'd already be out.
    Maybe. I don't think so though. He is a true con man and has spent most of his life before the murders in prison. I think still in this day and age, they would have thrown away the key.

stacebabe Guest
    I'm not sure he would've garnered the sensationalism he had back then.

I think he's where he should be too, don't get me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    I disagree. It still would have been Media Sensationalism and he still would have been given a helluv a long sentence. None the less I am so very glad he is rotting right where he should be. No one with a mind that is as twisted as his should ever be out.....unfortunately for us they are.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I think he would have garnered the sensationalism. Our society thrives on it. Look at Caycee Anthony for example. Octomom is another one (although she isn't up for murder). Society feeds on this stuff. He would have and the crimes would have been just as sensational today as they were then. You have celebrities involved, that will always get the media's attention

stacebabe Guest
    I fucking cannot stand Nadya Suleman!!!!!!!!!

I think he would have garnered the sensationalism. Our society thrives on it. Look at Caycee Anthony for example. Octomom is another one (although she isn't up for murder). Society feeds on this stuff. He would have and the crimes would have been just as sensational today as they were then. You have celebrities involved, that will always get the media's attention

Well they all deserve to be rotting in hell. Manson was the mastermind (if you could call it that) of the whole caper, the girls followed willingly, but the one that got me was Tex. He was the cold hearted ruthless killer. Not only did he go along to murder, but he also was the enforcer making sure the others did their share of killing. He spooks me more than Manson.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

stacebabe Guest
    I agree about Tex, and it bothers me that he got the "luxuries" like visits with his wife that the girls didn't get. None of them should've gotten ANYTHING like that.

Well they all deserve to be rotting in hell. Manson was the mastermind (if you could call it that) of the whole caper, the girls followed willingly, but the one that got me was Tex. He was the cold hearted ruthless killer. Not only did he go along to murder, but he also was the enforcer making sure the others did their share of killing. He spooks me more than Manson.

2Dogs Guest
    If it happend today, I doubt he would have been convicted of anything.

Jay Sebring:

great video of a police news conference Aug 10/69. You can see Steve Parent's white Dodge Rambler just after 6:00. Dr Noguchi is also present:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVB__5jrDds&feature=related
    Last edited by cash; 03-21-2009 at 08:58 PM.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I agree with you on Tex. He is the worst of the worst. To this day he still is cocky about it. He will never get out. I still can't wrap mind my around the fact that he was able to get married and have 4 kids while in prison. He denied Sharon of all that and he was allowed to have a family. WTF?? Not what I call punishment

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I agree about Tex, and it bothers me that he got the "luxuries" like visits with his wife that the girls didn't get. None of them should've gotten ANYTHING like that.
    Susan has been married twice and had conjugal (sp) visits up to the mid '90's when it was finally abolished. Leslie was also married and divorced while in prison. They just never got pregnant and had children thank goodness.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Dogs View Post
    If it happend today, I doubt he would have been convicted of anything.
    It's hard to say. I think he would have gotten some jail time but Bugliosi was such a good lawyer that Manson got what he deserved...death penatly converted to Life.

Ms. K Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BooMom View Post
    The eyes are still the same - dead blank stare.
    Jesus. That cold, dead, blank stare, well, it earned a nickname, according to someone I know from a different message board. They were called "Manson Headlights," because Manson and the girls all had the same dead, blank, cold stare going.

That alone is enough to make me look someone in the eye when they start talking. Apparently, that kind of look is common among sociopaths.

Ms. K Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonRabbit View Post
    Patricia Krenwinkle has changed more than anyone else has I've read.
    She also according to the Ed Saunders book "The Family" wanted to
    use her position to warn families about the dangers of drug use.
    I have been rather prejudiced of her for her part in the Sharon Tate murders. It is so difficult to forgive these murderers due to the
    lives they have ruined as well as the hell they have put people through.
    At least it is for me.
    I want to get myself a copy of the updated version of "The Family". I have an original first edition, with the stuff Sanders was forced to cut out, but I really liked the new edition, with photographs and other things.

I still don't buy that any of them should ever be released on parole. Ever. No way.

Ms. K Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by moutaindigit View Post
    There is a blog of a woman that went to see him in prison in Oct. 2008 & she has pictures of him on her blog... I just can't beleive how much he has aged since then... She actually lives in Michigan & rode Amtrak to Cali just to visit Manson...I will try this... hope it works.... http://theaceplace.blogspot.com/2008...son5-copy.html
    What...the...fuck?!

A "political prisoner"? For real? Srsly? In what sense, that plotting the murder of innocent people is something that you could escape to another country and get asylum for doing? Oh wait, that's just plain ol' murder.

No, Charlie's not a political prisoner. He's right where he belongs. He was a lifer from the moment he entered the system, back when he was a boy, and had he never been released from prison, who knows? The world might have been a bit of a better place. Sharon Tate and her friends might still be alive. The LaBiancas might still be alive. Steven Parent might still be alive. Shorty Shea and Gary Hinman might still be alive.

But hey, Charlie's a political prisoner! He didn't actually *do* any of the killing, so he's just a political prisoner! He didn't actually *tell* these drug-addled kids to go out and kill, oh wait, yes he did. Never mind!

Oh, I'm sorry, is my sarcasm coming out heavily today?

Duke Six Guest
    Charlie not only destroyed the people om Cielo and the Lobiancas. Every person and I tend towards Leslie and Pat that he totally decimated. Susan who I thought was a beautiful woman I think is finally getting hers but the girls, they were just kids in the happy times of the late 60s. I kow I will get heat for this but I dont see where keeping Pat or Leslie in prison any longer is going to satisfy the the state or the victims. Tex, let him rot and the state of Cal with their conjugal vist program which is unique pay for all his offspings offspring with taxpayer money. Why was Tex allowed to procreate? thats just fucking crazy. I hope that I live long enough to see justice finally served in this bizarre yet riviting fo 40 yrs now case

Quote Originally Posted by moutaindigit View Post
    This woman is a bit nutty (not you digit). She is in lurve with a con there:

"Oh, did I mention that me and Hook are getting hitched?
    Cuz we're Pagans, so we can have more than one significant other.
    Not like, say, John Edwards or Bill Clinton, who sneak,
    have multiple partners,
    and then LIE about it!!!"

Right, I am going pagan, you can have loads of girlfriends, all knowing about it and they are ok with it? How cool is that? Where do I sign?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

beatlebaby4 Guest
    This woman is a bit nutty (not you digit). She is in lurve with a con there:

"Oh, did I mention that me and Hook are getting hitched?
    Cuz we're Pagans, so we can have more than one significant other.
    Not like, say, John Edwards or Bill Clinton, who sneak,
    have multiple partners,
    and then LIE about it!!!"

Right, I am going pagan, you can have loads of girlfriends, all knowing about it and they are ok with it? How cool is that? Where do I sign?
    This woman is a known nutbar. You just have to ignore her and not give her the attention she obviously craves. I've read her blog/page and she is just certifiable.

Nicki Guest

Absolutely! If the Sharon Tate thing happen today it would have been just a huge! Look at Natasha Richardson and she was not even murdered...just fell on a bunny slope. He is so beyond DISTURB....they would still throw away the key.