Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: Sound Off & Introduce Yourself

Crowmantaz1 Guest

Cool Ello Death Hags!

Sup, Im Crow. Been going to FAD for a little while now. FAD Rocks!
    I will definatly be here alot

I'm Elizabeth, living in western NC, and so happy about this forum. I've been obsessed with death forever. I wanted to be Quincy, M.E. when I was a kid.

Thanks, Scott, for sharing your obsession with us.

Spencemom Guest

Hello everyone!

Hi, I have been a fan of the find a death site for years. It is great to have a site like this that people can discuss there issues about death and dying.

Talking

Hi, everybody... I´m from Germany (living in deepest Bavaria - is Herrenchiemsee / Neuschwanstein known to any of you - right in that area I am ). I´m addicted to FAD for years now and always wondered if there are deathhags in Europe, too??!!

newsocks Guest

just saying hello!!!

newly registered but complete death hag.
    been on tour with scott twice. even took a first test valley tour.

*waves*

- Michelle

Morbid1 Guest
    Welcome Michelle!

Enjoy the site!

-Morbid1

newsocks Guest
    oh i always enjoy the site.
    heeh

Hiya Michelle!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

firegilnotguns Guest
    Hi Michelle, welcome to the forum!

ssgpete Guest
    Hi Michelle, I am new around here to. I have been to a few of the Death Hag get gatherings.

shellileigh Guest
    I'm Shelly from Texas, been a fan for several years as well. Nice to "met" some of you.

MbalmR Guest
    Hi, Annie from Wisconsin here. I love this site, especially at 3:00 in the morning. I used to be a funeral director; prior to that I was a teacher, and prior to that I was a perpetual student. Now I'm a housewife. I'll never be over the trauma of the first three professions and have no plans to master the fourth. Good to be here!

Mark Guest
    Hi all. My name is Mark (Im sure you can tell). I am from Colorado (go Rockies). I came on this board to research Marilyn Monroe. I have been a fan of Marilyn' s for 9 years. I had the opportunity to visit her crypt this year on her birthday for the first time. What an experience that was. I went with 3 other friends. Two of which I seen on here already. While in California I had a chance to take Scott's tour. I thought itwas really amazing.

Great to be here.

MIZIZVOGUE Guest
    Hello All! My name is Kim and I live in Cincinnati, Ohio. I have been intrigued with death since the age of 11, when I came home from school and found my Mother dead.

tensecondstolove Guest
    Hey everyone!

I'm Molly and I'm a total death hag. LOL I was looking for the "introduce yourself" thread ever since I joined last night! ha! Anyways, loving the board. Good times.
    Last edited by tensecondstolove; 10-15-2007 at 12:00 AM. Reason: oops

tensecondstolove Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MIZIZVOGUE View Post
    Hello All! My name is Kim and I live in Cincinnati, Ohio. I have been intrigued with death since the age of 11, when I came home from school and found my Mother dead.
    OMG that's terrible!!! I'm sorry

sweetpea77 Guest
    Hi, I'm Becky from NC.
    I guess I'm just another person who is facinated(sp) with celebrity deaths.

Nice to meet all of you and I look forward to talking with you all.

kelbons Guest
    HEY!!

Kelly fom Elmira, New York. I'm 33 and have been going on FAD for a few years now.

Wife, mommy and I work in a psychiatrist's office... COO COO!

Is it just me or does your family think you're weird for being a death hag????

LOVE this forum... great idea, Scott!!!

www.myspace.com/kelbons

Hi there, my name is Neil and I am an Australian living in Singapore and have been for the past 13 years. I have been visiting this site for years and contributed some info for the Liberace bio a long time ago.
    The thing I like the most about the bio's (or is that deado's?) written at the site is that there are links to the places the celebs lived, partied and died. I find that really cool.
    My fascination with the celebs is how they got to where they did and how they met there demise. Even better if they started out 'pure' and got turned to the dark side (a la Bob Crane) hehehehehe.
    This board rocks and i love the links to utube etc.
    Look foreward to interacting with you all.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

lulu Guest
    Hi all! Amy from Nevada currently living in England. Been coming to FAD since March 2006.

I was soooo excited when I came on today and found a forum!!
    And, so happily surprised that there were so many of us!

Bashterd Guest
    Hi all Krissy B from Co Springs, CO have had a morbid obsession with death ever since I picked up my fathers book Helter Skelter when I was a wee little one. I have been a FAD fan for years and am soooo happy to have a forum with other death hags . Seeing as how my husband thinks I am truely a freak, but loves me anyways just won't watch my shows about it on TV LOL. Go death Hags!!!!!

rjbrasher Guest
    Better late then never lol, I'm Ronda, age 28 originally from Omaha Nebraska, but moved to Alabama. I'm married, have a 3year old daughter name angel, im pregnant now. Fixing to move to a bigger house lol and I opened up a chat room for everyone for those that haven't seen those post. http://client4.addonchat.com/sc.php?id=255354

death hags rules!

JeffD Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tutter1234 View Post
    Hi, everybody... I´m from Germany (living in deepest Bavaria - is Herrenchiemsee / Neuschwanstein known to any of you - right in that area I am ). I´m addicted to FAD for years now and always wondered if there are deathhags in Europe, too??!!
    Very Cool! My wife is from Munchen, Taufkirchen actually. Been to Chiem See and Neuschwanstein in 1996! Welcome!

pvezz Guest
    Hi, all! I am from Pgh, PA and love F.A.D.! Glad to be here!

(Now if I could only figure out how to resize my siggie.....grrrrrr...)

newsocks Guest
    i have yet to go to a gathering, only a couple tours.
    would love a gathering.

mommafreak Guest
    hey michelle. i love it here too. enjoy and have a great day.

different kind of girl Guest
    Hey everyone! I'm Cristy, life long death hag although I didn't know that was the proper term for a person like me! Seriously glad to know there are others out there who "get me." I'm just so freaking fascinated with all of this. Thanks for this forum, it's fantastic!

Shes Not There Guest
    North of Houston here!

Katie Guest
    North of Austin Here

I spent eight hours in the Houston airport back in 91. Can I be an honorary Texan?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

smellslikealmonds Guest
    [SIZE=3]wichita falls here but originally from amarillo[/SIZE]

Jazbabee Guest
    Good Morning All - I have been lurking on the new message board long enough, it's time for my debut ! I'm line, currently reside in the Md/DC area, but stumled into the FAD sight a long time ago. Thought I was the only one with this curiosity, which I have had since childhood. You will see me post from time to time - depending upon my free time, but I most definitely will read every chance I can. I am hoping to get up to Philly in the next month, and take a midnight tour of Eastern State Penitentiary - supposedly a LOT of paranormal happenings there - if I get to go, I will share my experiences with the FAD gang !

xenaswolf Guest
    I'm from Abilene, but have been gone from Texas since '91

Damn it Aries, I haven't had fried green tomatoes in sooo long. Thanks for making me crave them

Quote Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
    Very Cool! My wife is from Munchen, Taufkirchen actually. Been to Chiem See and Neuschwanstein in 1996! Welcome!
    Hi. JeffD
    thanx for your reply! Special greetings to your wife from Germany ( I lived in Munich for a few years, too - it`s a small world )

Gardner32 Guest
    Hi, I'm Marla, from San Diego. Been a death hag for a few years now! I too have read all the death stories, and can't wait for more! I gotta go on the tour, that's my goal for this year. I finally got to go see Marilyns grave, and all the others there. Really cool. My husband thinks I'm nuts! He tells me I like dead people better than living ones! (WELL!!!) I am into genealogy, so I use that as my excuse to be morbid! I love cemeteries, I enjoy the find a grave site also. Thanks Scott, I love the forum! Glad to meet you all! Oh, and BTW, my daughter just got her job as an EMT!

orionova Guest
    Hello, I'm Ori, and I'm an AmeriBrit living in West Virginia. I suppose I've been a death hag since childhood. My parents used to take my sibs and me to various cemeteries to look at the stones. Unfortunately, my bf gets freaked out at the thought of death, so it's not a past time I can share with him. He thinks I'm morbid, but he loves me anyway.

HETFIELD Guest
    Im Bill, Im 27. Im from Louisville KY. I play drums, and my nickname is Vinnie Paul, because of my drumming, and because before I cut my hair I had a big resemblance to him. I met him once and he said he pointed at me from the stage and asked if I noticed. Anyways, Im interested in musicians deaths mostly. Ive visited Dimebag Darrell's grave, (Vinnie Paul's brother) and I went to Dallas and saw where JFK was killed. Thats me in a nutshell.

auguststar Guest
    Hi there! I'm Kat, 24-year-old wife and mommy of two (4 year old boy named Myles, 1 year old girl named Lydia). Part time funeral director, lifelong death hag. My kids are hags-in-training and love to go gravewalking with me and, even stranger, they LOVE playing in the funeral home I work at. I live in St. Louis MO (shout to to my fellow midwesterners!). SO glad this forum was created!!!

SuckMyKiss Guest
    Hey. I guess I should post in here. I feel a little like the outcast now everyones gotten to know each other lol.

I'm Bex, I'm 21, from Sheffield, England. I'm a student at Uni doing a Masters in Graphic Design. I'm a major death hag. Have been ever since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Lol. So glad this forum has been made. Now I can talk about it without getting looked at like a weirdo. LOL.

rock_chick Guest
    Hi thought i would introduce myself

I'm Emma from the UK. I have been visiting the site for about 5 years now. I have been facinated by death for as long as I can remember. I always thought I was a bit of a weirdo but no longer feel that way thanks to this forum!

Hey...Armcast...originally from Harlingen, grew up there, moved to Houston 11 yrs ago. I love visiting family down there. The slow pace is soooo wonderful. Sad tho, my mom passed in Feb. and buried in Raymondville.

Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    I spent eight hours in the Houston airport back in 91. Can I be an honorary Texan?
    Well, I'm a Texan by transplant - so I guess anything is possible!

Guest Guest
    We Texans should have our own faction here with the option to secede if too many Yankees come aboard.

tigerlily Guest
    Hi, NYSDeathHag, I'm in New York City - just thought I'd say hello. I was also looking for other deathhags in the metro area to meet up with. One can always use some more friends, and it's difficult to find others who share my fascination, such as it is...

45. 10-18-2007, 10:58 AM

RoRo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by knothere View Post
    God forbid.... Scott makes us pay for all this lol.......
    It's very kind of him to do all this just for us and kept his personal touch on everything.
    I think most would agree that it would be worth a small donation for all this fun..I'm already addicted so I would have to...Hey Scott don't get any ideas LOL

greekfrk Guest
    Hey I'm Ted from Wisconsin - Finally a BB for the site.and its very appreciative. Been a fan of the site for years and my biggest kick after months of searching; was a post on Craterface (GREASE)... That made my day and knew this site would make me sleep better.

My biggest fascination is the last days/moments of a persons life. The last words, their appearence, what they were doing at the time and stuff like that. Also love to see how actors aged through the years. Don't know why but I get my kicks from it.

Walks in the cemeteries are a fav thing to do but it has to be just right before a storm comes in. Better photo oppurtunity and the mood is just right.

Life goal is to take the Death tour and then I'll finally be able to RIP

susalu Guest
    Ummm... I am Susan... from Denver... I've only known about this site for a couple of weeks... There was a link to it on DLISTED.... I now spend more time on here than there! People are considerably nicer here!!

I am fascinated by death... Afraid of my own... In denial most of the time...

Hope to find out new things and see cool pix and movies... etc... Best of all meet cool people!

Susan

Bayou Voodoo Guest
    I'm Laura....stumbled across FAD one night at work and just couldn't stop reading...I was utterly captivated. I've always been considered a bit odd by family and friends. I suck at talking about myself but if you want to know anything, just ask.
    Last edited by Bayou Voodoo; 10-18-2007 at 11:49 PM. Reason: I corrected a spelling error.

SlippyInvader Guest
    Hi all, I'm Michelle 36 from Cheltenham in the UK..I've always been facinated with death since I was a teenager and think about it every day and wonder if today is my last.

Maza Guest
    Hi
    My name is Mairi, I am originally from Aberdeen, Scotland but I now live in Houston, texas with my family (2 kids, hubby and a dog)
    I like reading true crime stories, watching horror movies, CSI, and surfing the FAD site.