Page 1 of 26 12310 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicole Brown Simpson

tawnidilly Guest

Nicole Brown Simpson

Could anyone please confirm the new address of Nicole Brown Simpsons condo? I have had several conflicting addresses online and on a map to the stars homes, but I was at Bundy Dr. and there was one house number out of sequence. It was 879 S Bundy Dr. the walkway has been totally redone with some small steps that were not there. I think I was in the right place but want to know for sure. Any help would be appreciated plus and pictures.
    Thanks,
    Tawnidilly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nbs.JPG 
Views:	210 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	1  

Laurie Guest
    That sounds like the right house to me. I know that the number has been changed (from 875 to 879) as has the curbside appearence.

erin Guest
    Apparently they do that alot when a murder has taken place. They changed the address to the Tate murder house, they took the numbers completely off Marilyn's home, and I know there are more. Of course, Scott would know much more than I.

Address is formerly 875 now its 879

Sorry I didn't get back to you.

Shoo Guest
    Why do they change the address? To prevent people from finding it?

Katie Guest
    Has anyone read OJ's newest book? If so, what did you think about it?

Katie

Scott, Thank you for the forum. Many times I have wanted to contact you, and didn't want to bother you.

Laurie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
    Why do they change the address? To prevent people from finding it?
    Yep. Though it's pretty pointless since they usually mention the address change on the local news in LA.

Ms. Black Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    Has anyone read OJ's newest book? If so, what did you think about it?

Katie
    I read it. He's a pretty sick individual.

relander Guest
    Seems like this Nicole person was a total slut.

Katie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by relander View Post
    Seems like this Nicole person was a total slut.

I have to agree with you. Sounds like to me, Ron was going after more than just a favor of returned glasses. I now see why the Brown's didn't want us to read the book.

Nicole also seemed to be the manipulator, in a lot of their problems. Of course this doesn't excuse OJ for what he did.

Guest Guest
    And you're basing Nicole's sluttiness on the book written by the man who killed her? Nah, he got no reason to make her look like she had it coming. Totally impartial, Orenthal. And she was a manipulator too? Oh goodness.

I can't wait for Sharon Tate: Nazi Whore by Charles Manson to come out, it should clear up a lot.

erin Guest
    So right, Screwtape. How can one believe anything that came out of OJ's diseased and twisted brain? He is obviously an idiot, too, having been caught in that LV hotel room wit hthugs carrying guns. He seriously needs his ego deflated.

Snoopy Guest
    I have to agree..I'm sure Nicole wasn't an angel but I hold no merit to anything that twisted OJ says about her!

Guest Guest
    Oh for christ sake do you honestly believe that just because she may have been seeing this guy Ron ,she was a slut? I don't blame her for being discreet with a ex husband like OJ and his temper, if it would have got back to him " Like it did " he would have killed them " Like he did". No Nicole was not sitting on a cloud with angel wings, pretending to be little miss perfect, but she didn't deserve to be sliced to death. I don't believe anything OJ says. I remember when he was at a hotel in Missouri signing books. The crowd boo'ed him out of the hotel and chased him back to Lambert airport, ahhh if only I could have been a part of that. I seriously don't understand how he got off. Has anyone tried on a latex glove and then tried to put on a leather glover over top? I did and it was damn near impossible..... but without the latex it fit like well " a glove ".

Katie Guest
    As I said, she didn't deserve what happened. No one does, but the book ties you into the evidence in the case. It explains more about what was going on.

relander Guest
    That's right. Nobody is saying that this was ok. Even if you were a slut or not.
    I wonder if Brett Shaves took a shit in his pants when he heard what was going down?

Katie Guest
    Who is Brent?

relander Guest
    Some dude Nicole was sleeping with. One of the many I guess? Some say that OJ was really after Brent and not Ron.

Katie Guest
    I worry about others who hangs around OJ these days. Have you seen his girlfriend? She sure looks a lot like Nicole. What if he snaps again?

Guest Guest
    His girlfriend should have know in the first place not to get with him, this is OJ, he's like playing dare with a alligator, stick your arm in, pull it out " phew still there " stick it back in pull it out, no fingers, hmmm wonder why that happened. It's all a game to him, and he murdered once, he'll do it again. From him being in the news again it might bubble up some old feelings.

Snoopy Guest
    Katie my thoughts exactly..she looks eerily like Nicole and yeah if I were her I would not sleep with my eyes closed..OJ is nothing but a loose canon waiting to go off again!

Katie Guest
    I guess it was the money and the fame that draws them in. Sure is dangerous I would think.

In a way I feel sorry for him. Don't flame me before you have read it all.

I feel sorry for him, because he had it all. Fame, talent, and even though the football playing was over with, he still had a bright future.

I think sometimes these people think they can do anything, and get away with it. They just don't think about what could happen.

I am just sorry Ron had to get in the middle. In a way, if the testimony is correct, he made some bad judgements too. The testimony was that Nicole was being stalked by OJ, and that many had seen Ron driving around in her car.

Most restaurants would put your glasses in the safe, and wait for you to pick them up the next day. How many restaurants is LA have delivery services for you lost items?

I hate what happened, and I feel great pain for the Goldman's, but, what if......

I met a guy that said Nicole frequently left items behind, and there were waiters that would pull straws to deliver them. She was in a nightie, candles burning....

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    I met a guy that said Nicole frequently left items behind, and there were waiters that would pull straws to deliver them. She was in a nightie, candles burning....
    That's sexy... I was a waiter for 3 months and besides being asked to video tape an orgy another waiter was throwing nothing really exciting ever happened to me. Now it's painfully obvious Ron Goldman was doing Nicole and I agree her leaving the glasses behind was just her way of getting him to come over. The guy ran home to shower and change before bringing her the glasses, I mean COME ON!

relander Guest
    How much money would your family recieve if you would be murdered?
    Seriously, how much would our lives be worth??
    Apparently Rons and Nicoles was roughly about 30 million dollars! Not bad for a couple of nobodies working odd jobs for minimum wadge right?

Katie Guest
    But, remember Ron Goldman's father said that he would give up trying to get money, if OJ would confess.

I don't think the Browns would ever turn down the money. They lived off of OJ for years, which makes Nicole their cash cow, right.

How does a woman get away from a dangerous man, when the family depends on that man for support?

Quote Originally Posted by relander View Post
    How much money would your family recieve if you would be murdered?
    Seriously, how much would our lives be worth??
    Apparently Rons and Nicoles was roughly about 30 million dollars! Not bad for a couple of nobodies working odd jobs for minimum wadge right?
    Yeah, 30 million ain't bad considering.

Katie Guest
    It's not enough when you have to be included with a guy who worn those uguly a** shoes to murder you.

Guest Guest
    I agree with you Katie.... 100% I agree with you. They don't care that she's gone, as long as money is flowing in they are happy.

LMFAO @ Ugly a** shoes.......

Catherine of Siena Guest
    The simpson/brown murders appear to have been a classic drug hit. The LAPD - as corrupt as any government agency could possibly be, especially the detectives - framed OJ since they were already so heavily involved with their partners in the narco cartel. we were sceptical from the moment they first accused oj. We knew oj as an annoying local LA character but nothing worse than that. Not only do government agencies/police lie to you people, but so does the mainstream news media!

Katie Guest
    Catherine,

You can't be serious. I have to admit, I wanted nothing else, but to have him not guilty of this violent crime, but guess what... He did it. He doesn't think he did it, he knows he did.

Don't look at the LAPD or any of those other characters, look at the facts!!!
    Last edited by Katie; 10-05-2007 at 01:53 PM.

Guest Guest
    Catherine,

You can't honestly think that can you? He did it, no doubt, he just got away with it for now. All the evidence pointed to him, Just be the " Glove " didn't fit don't prove nothing. A classic drug hit? I think not, it had to be someone who knew that house real well to sneak up on them like that and not be heard, or seen.

Katie Guest
    For those who have not read the lastest book. he says that he came in the back, and saw Ron coming through the front gate. They had words, and became loud enough for Nicole to hear them. She came out to see what was going on and he hit her, knocking her out. He attacked Ron, and then finished Nicole off.

rjbrasher Guest
    Didn't she have a dog? an Akita? Did the dog even bark when these two was killed? If not this dog had to be use to this person that did the murders. Dog should of bitten oj in the jubbles or something lol.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    For those who have not read the lastest book. he says that he came in the back, and saw Ron coming through the front gate. They had words, and became loud enough for Nicole to hear them. She came out to see what was going on and he hit her, knocking her out. He attacked Ron, and then finished Nicole off.

Ok so this was in the book that OJ had published? Or what am I missing here, who published this book and where can I find this book? Never mind, I'm sure I can find it online, what's the name?

Katie Guest
    It's in the book, "If I Did It"

Guest Guest
    Thank you much

tawnidilly Guest

IF I did it

You can find the book in most book stores. I just saw it today at borders. The Goldmans were awarded the rights to the book. Oj made money off the advance and when the Goldmans went after it to stop it from being published. OJs company run thru his oldest daughter, filed for bankruptcy. The Goldmans were awarded the rights to the book, but as part of the conditions, they have to put up a portion of the proceeds to pay down the bankruptcy. OJ comes out ahead again. (POS) Nicole Browns family don't want anything to do with the book because of how OJ bashed Nicole.
    My own opinion- He did it NO DOUBT!!! When you read the book you get to hear what a saint HE was and what a piece of sh** she was! Yeah right! He is such a saint. Because of double jeopardy, he could show up with a coprse, blood stained and holding the knife and nothing would happen to him! Which is why he participated in the writing of the book.
    Of coures this is my opinion. Please don't write back to attack me. Its after all just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by rjbrasher View Post
    Didn't she have a dog? an Akita? Did the dog even bark when these two was killed? If not this dog had to be use to this person that did the murders. Dog should of bitten oj in the jubbles or something lol.
    Yeah; that's how the bodies were found.
    The dog was walking around the streets whimpering and distraught. A neighbor recognized it as Nicole's (with blood all over the fur and paws) and took him back only to discover the bodies.
    I read he just died a few years ago..apparently that dog did indeed witness the murders, or at least saw who did it.
    ??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.? - Michael Jackson

monhol Guest
    this crime really sickened me. when it first happen everyone was on oj's side. people blamed her, the victim. she was said to have been a whore, drug addict, and a golddigger. well first oj met her in a restaurant as an 18 year old waitress. she had no education. he took her out of that life and gave her things she would have probably never had. but oj should have sent her to school and that way he would not have had to take care of her as much after the divorce. but she was his "trophy wife" and he loved to flaunt her around. so i do not feel sorry for him in that aspect. if she was a whore that was her business. she was divorced from oj so she could "do" who ever she wanted. as for the drugs, i live in a small town full of drugs and onething i have noticed is that when a woman is an addict so is the man she is sleeping with. alot of men were upset that he still had to take care of nicole after she had so-called been with other men. well when you spoil your spouse and you do not want him or her to work and kids are involved,and you have been married for a certain amount of years, you will have to take care of that person financially. because you have now gotten him or her use to living the good life. she did not deserve to die. she just wanted to live her life and i think oj did not give her a chance to grow. he beat her and was controlling. you cannot grow in a relationship like that. to keep her sanity she had to go and find herself.oj could not deal with it."if i did it" yeah right. that is and was his confession.

Laurie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    I thought it was her mom's glasses that were left in the gutter over at Mezzaluna and that she was wearing the same black halter dress she wore to Sydney's recital.

I could be wrong on both counts, though.

She's buried just down the street from me. In the same cemetery as Wilma Flintsone (Jean Vander Pyl).

Guest Guest
    No matter what, She didn't deserve to die. They were divorced, she was on her own again, and she had the right to move on.

43. 10-06-2007, 11:47 AM

kelbons Guest
    WTF????

Mrs. Watson Guest
    I was trapped at home, breastfeeding my infant son, when that sordid trial aired on Court TV and I watched every bit it of. It made me sick when the verdict was announced and I even wrote Dominick Dunne a commiseration note.

I truly believe that if Nicole had a stronger family support system, she could have gotten away from that POS. I don't fault Nicole at all, but her family isn't exactly The Cleavers, ya know?

Judith Regan, who was originally going to publish that book, is another POS. AWFUL woman, truly awful.

pinkrose35 Guest
    Nicole's father I believe, either owned a Hertz franchise or was associated with Hertz some how because of OJ. Yes I do think they overlooked alot of the abuse in her marriage.

star82 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsumthin View Post
    Ok so this was in the book that OJ had published? Or what am I missing here, who published this book and where can I find this book? Never mind, I'm sure I can find it online, what's the name?
    The book is called "IF I did it".. It is OJ's side of the story IF he was to do it. It makes no sense to me why he would publish such a book, but it great insight to what happened that night.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Rumor has it that several publishing companies passed on the book and Judith Regan picked it up. She had her own imprint at one of the publishing houses, can't remember which one. That imprint, BTW, is now defunct. She's published a lot of pure garbage and seems to swoop down when something is a hot button issue and rushes it to print. I'm pretty sure she published that stupid book Amber Frey of the Scott Peterson fame "wrote".

She's got a long, checkered past in publishing. There was a very interesting article a while back on her in Vanity Fair. I'm sure if you google her, you could find some dish.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Here is a different article about If I Did It:

http://www.vanityfair.com/fame/featu...jsimpson200701

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Here is the actual Judith Regan article.
    http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/fe...01/regan200501

When you lie down with dogs, dot dot dot.

Katie Guest
    Why did he write it? Because he is untouchable. He believed everyone, who for years said he was some sort of god.