Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Phil Hartman

bluarmybutterfly Guest
    The day this happened I was Working for Victoria secret catalog taking calls. On this day a woman calls saying all her friends were at work but she just had to tell someone that Phil Hartman's wife had shoot him and herself and she lived next door. I don't know how truthful she was but I was in Ohio and found out before the news broke there.

Alexandra Guest
    Didn't bother reading through the thread...but did you know Phil was a junior high school classmate of Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme?

ShockDoc Guest
    I wish she'd lived through the situation, and would continue to feel the hate coming from everyone, the frigging coward. SHE wanted to be the star...If there is an afterlife I hope she's in permanent misery...

helookssonatural Guest
    You know something? We are not the saints we try to be.

helookssonatural Guest
    Hate her he was wonderful. he might have biatch smacked her to helll and beyond to be too fast at the time,

helookssonatural Guest
    and verse vica

helookssonatural Guest
    so, who is right? the favorite of you?

huh???? what am i missing here? is it just me? someone tell me i'm not losing my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    huh???? what am i missing here? is it just me? someone tell me i'm not losing my mind.
    You're not.

The ignore function is golden.

michellezearing Guest
    I don't know how to work the ignore function D:

All you do is click on the user's name, open the link, and view their profile.
    You go to "User Lists" and click it.
    Then click "Add To Ignore List" and you'll come to a page that says:
    Are you sure you want to add ____________ to your ignore list?
    Click yes and then from now on all that will come up is something like this:

View Post 07-14-2009, 07:28 PM Remove user from ignore list

This message is hidden because ____________ is on your ignore list.

Awww, I miss Phil so much...I was only 11 when he died, it was such a big WTF to me, I will never get over this death...I don't think anyone can.

And can we PLEASE not mention that stupid whore that killed him by name in this thread? She is a coward and I hope that she's burning in hell.

On a lighter note: Phil is quite possibly the Greatest SNL Castmember that has ever stepped foot on that stage!

BTW: I'm new here (well, I joined over a year ago, and had some trouble posting...looks like I can now LOL).

Looking forward to posting with you all!

Welcome to the rest of the forum!
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    Welcome to the rest of the forum!
    Thank you!

15. 07-25-2009, 06:33 PM

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLayneStaley1201 View Post
    I was very young when Phil died (9), but it was shortly after my grandfather's death, so I remember it well. I started watching SNL around that time as well, and felt sad when I heard he had passed away. Now I'm a *huge* fan, no one on that show had timing like him! That era is one of my favorite SNL's.
    On a ::grrrr!:: note, I always wanted to name my first son Bryn (pronounced the same way as that... thing) and I really can't! I can't name my child after a person who killed one of my childhood's favorite people. Grrrr!
    I will never mention that Bitch by her name, I know that "Vicki" was her real name, but she did the deed with that ugly name, so she can burn in hell.

BAGOBONES Guest
    Wow his wife seemed to be a greedy person.
    she couldn't stand the terrible life of having to be married to a television star.

Man her life must have sucked! Probably having to be given a nice car and nice things and eat at fancy restaurants and getting all the free cocaine you could want (if that's your thing).

And all it seems that she could think about is "why can't I be famous like Phil?"

Quote Originally Posted by bluarmybutterfly View Post
    The day this happened I was Working for Victoria secret catalog taking calls. On this day a woman calls saying all her friends were at work but she just had to tell someone that Phil Hartman's wife had shoot him and herself and she lived next door. I don't know how truthful she was but I was in Ohio and found out before the news broke there.
    Wow thats so cool.... you should have pressed her for more details!

I vaguely remember telling a salesperson on the phone that oj was found not guilty.... I can still remember his shock and him shouting to the rest of the room... Oj's not guilty and the mass reply of what the hell!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by BAGOBONES View Post
    Wow his wife seemed to be a greedy person.
    she couldn't stand the terrible life of having to be married to a television star.

Man her life must have sucked! Probably having to be given a nice car and nice things and eat at fancy restaurants and getting all the free cocaine you could want (if that's your thing).

And all it seems that she could think about is "why can't I be famous like Phil?"
    Do we all need to point it out to her?

She was UNtalented and was a jealous cuntbag.

There, I said it.

scott69 Guest

Wink

I know this is going to sound weird to a lot of people.... but I always found Phil to be a sexy as hell.......

Quote Originally Posted by scott69 View Post
    I know this is going to sound weird to a lot of people.... but I always found Phil to be a sexy as hell.......
    That's not weird to say, I'm sure many people found him attractive, and he was definitely the most distinctive-looking cast member in that cast and maybe of all time.

He's particularly sexy in his audition tape:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQIlGpOVY5E

I love this man's sexy voice as well...yum.

Does anyone else find it really creepy and weird that so many Newsradio episodes involved Bill thinking someone was stalking/trying to kill him? It seemed to me the issue of his mortality came up a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Lacrymae View Post
    Does anyone else find it really creepy and weird that so many Newsradio episodes involved Bill thinking someone was stalking/trying to kill him? It seemed to me the issue of his mortality came up a lot!
    Yes, remember that episode 'Xmas Story'? While it was funny, to look back at it 11 years later, kinda gives you the chills...I hate saying this because NewsRadio was a nice underrated gem and there are MANY memorable moments with Hartman and crew, but I sometimes wish Phil wasn't on there because he never would've met Andy Dickhead, and then the asshole wouldn't have been at the Christmas party in 1997, which means he wouldn't have given the bitch cocaine, which means all would still be well in the world of comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by DivineDeath View Post
    Yes, remember that episode 'Xmas Story'? While it was funny, to look back at it 11 years later, kinda gives you the chills...I hate saying this because NewsRadio was a nice underrated gem and there are MANY memorable moments with Hartman and crew, but I sometimes wish Phil wasn't on there because he never would've met Andy Dickhead, and then the asshole wouldn't have been at the Christmas party in 1997, which means he wouldn't have given the bitch cocaine, which means all would still be well in the world of comedy.
    Yeah I know what you mean. Newsradio is probably my favorite sitcom of all time, but there are times I wish he wasn't there, too. I'm really glad Jon Lovitz beat the shit out of Andy Dickhead not too long ago!!

I think my favorite episode has to be the one where Bill becomes obsessed with owning a cane... "What's the matter, Dave? Don't you like my cane?"

Yeah I know what you mean. Newsradio is probably my favorite sitcom of all time, but there are times I wish he wasn't there, too. I'm really glad Jon Lovitz beat the shit out of Andy Dickhead not too long ago!!
    Too bad Lovitz didn't finish the little dick off!

I think my favorite episode has to be the one where Bill becomes obsessed with owning a cane... "What's the matter, Dave? Don't you like my cane?"
    That would be 'The Cane', hahaha! I love that quote and the episode is great:

"Where's my cane...........I'M TALKING TO YOU PEOPLE!!!!"

"Here's one you can break right now...here's one you can break later...this one you can take to the Hamptons...this one I like, I keep...this one displeases me..."

That was brilliant.

I also like 'Rat Funeral', when Bill eulogizes the rat and Catherine can be heard saying: "YES!", and the look on Phil's face was priceless, because he had a little smirk when she said it and that was probably ad-libbed, LOL.

Also, my favorite line from 'Xmas Story':

Everyone's pissed that Jimmy James gave them all cheap hats, and they all take them off, but Dave doesn't find them to be all that bad so he keeps wearing it, which prompts Bill to say this classic line:

Bill: "I have a problem, can we talk in your office?"
    Dave: "Sure."
    Bill: "Thanks...and for Pete's Sake, take that off, it makes you look like a twelve year old...[takes off Dave's hat and then looks at him]oh, I'm sorry, I thought it was the hat."

I just loved the way he delivered it!

I also like 'Rat Funeral', when Bill eulogizes the rat and Catherine can be heard saying: "YES!", and the look on Phil's face was priceless, because he had a little smirk when she said it and that was probably ad-libbed, LOL.

Also, my favorite line from 'Xmas Story':

Everyone's pissed that Jimmy James gave them all cheap hats, and they all take them off, but Dave doesn't find them to be all that bad so he keeps wearing it, which prompts Bill to say this classic line:

Bill: "I have a problem, can we talk in your office?"
    Dave: "Sure."
    Bill: "Thanks...and for Pete's Sake, take that off, it makes you look like a twelve year old...[takes off Dave's hat and then looks at him]oh, I'm sorry, I thought it was the hat."

I just loved the way he delivered it!
    Yeah both those were great! Poor Dave, he gets ripped on for looking like a little boy in a lot of episodes...I still love him though!

Another one of my favorites is the smoking episode, when Bill and Dave rip Matthew a new one (for obvious reasons!):

Dave: "OH MATTHEW WHAT IS IT NOW... FOR GODSSAKES NO ONE'S SMOKING OKAY?!!!
    Matthew: "But..."
    Bill: "BUT NOTHING!!!
    Dave: "YOU KNOW WHAT WE NEED AROUND HERE IS AN ANTI-WHINING ORDINANCE!!!"
    Bill: "SO JUST ZIP YOUR SNIVELLING LITTLE LIP AND HAUL YOUR SKINNY ASS OUTTA HERE!!!"

Haha, I love it!

Yeah both those were great! Poor Dave, he gets ripped on for looking like a little boy in a lot of episodes...I still love him though!

Another one of my favorites is the smoking episode, when Bill and Dave rip Matthew a new one (for obvious reasons!):

Dave: "OH MATTHEW WHAT IS IT NOW... FOR GODSSAKES NO ONE'S SMOKING OKAY?!!!
    Matthew: "But..."
    Bill: "BUT NOTHING!!!
    Dave: "YOU KNOW WHAT WE NEED AROUND HERE IS AN ANTI-WHINING ORDINANCE!!!"
    Bill: "SO JUST ZIP YOUR SNIVELLING LITTLE LIP AND HAUL YOUR SKINNY ASS OUTTA HERE!!!"

Haha, I love it!
    Hahahaha, that was a classic moment, and I think that was just the 3rd episode!

I know alot of people are very fond of Phil when he was on NewsRadio and The Simpsons, but I will always be fond of Phil during his SNL days...*sigh*, those were truly good times...he had alot of memorable moments on that show, 97% of his moments were hilarious, but 3% were some sad moments...

God, remember his last scene with Farley as Matt Foley? That was so beautiful, yet sad to see now more than ever. I need to have an avatar of those two...and when he dances with Jan Hooks in "Love Is A Dream"...and when Susan Dey announces that his little baby girl was born, and you can see the tears in his eyes...such a lovely moment.

Awwwwwwwwwwww.........

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here one day, Gone one night, Gone too soon...
    Missing you forever...

hahahaha
    this one is pretty funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKJU_SjkqC4

what can I see, he was a charmer...i don't really quite remember him (I was born in 1990...go figure ha) but ehh he was a cutie pie.

BAGOBONES Guest
    Phil seemed like a guy who could do anything.
    His comedy didn't seem forced or contrived.
    He didn't need to make one of his characters into a movie and forget the rest.
    All of his characters were funny.

Quote Originally Posted by NessaChanel View Post
    hahahaha
    this one is pretty funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKJU_SjkqC4

what can I see, he was a charmer...i don't really quite remember him (I was born in 1990...go figure ha) but ehh he was a cutie pie.
    This one's pretty funny too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9rLy...eature=related

"A chinese boy from China..." LOL!!!

I was born in 1987, but I have watched a TON of old-school SNL episodes with him in them, so he's my fave castmember, and of course if you ever saw the first 10 years of The Simpsons, well, of course...he's all over that one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

Phil on David Letterman (1989):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8yk6ThC5H8

Aww, he's so cute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

Phil on David Letterman (1989):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8yk6ThC5H8

Aww, he's so cute.
    Now it got taken off, bastards!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

What a classy-looking guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

Anyone have his Best Of, it was good, but it could've been better, and if that douchebag Will Ferrell can have a Vol. 2, then this genius certainly deserves one as well.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

I wonder if Phil is showing Ed his impression of him in the sky...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

When Hartman and Baldwin kissed, I squealed, LOL, I was really young so I covered my eyes slightly and LMAO, while cringing abit...LOL.

Last edited by DivineDeath; 08-21-2009 at 04:29 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

Designed these albums...

Nice...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

The Groundlings!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

Last edited by DivineDeath; 08-21-2009 at 03:59 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

Last edited by DivineDeath; 08-21-2009 at 04:03 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

Last edited by DivineDeath; 08-21-2009 at 04:30 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

Last edited by DivineDeath; 08-21-2009 at 04:37 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...