Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Man Vs Wild / Bear Grylls

onehunglow Guest

I just saw Bear Grylls drink piss

What will these guys do for a show? Now that was TV. I am still laughing. Why didn't he add a berry for flavor like all the other shit he cooks up. The guy is a proven fake.
    Last edited by onehunglow; 11-04-2007 at 07:28 PM.

what channel?

Jazbabee Guest
    he is such a fraud - it was probably lemonade ! Now, if I saw him drink it DIRECT from the source, I might cautiously believe he did it !!!!!

Guest Guest
    Hey I'm watching that too!

Man vs Wild

Discovery Channel
    Last edited by Guest; 11-04-2007 at 07:32 PM.

Kathyf Guest
    I saw that clip. He is suppose to be on Letterman this week or next. I hope Dave asks him about the "Fake" stuff. It should be funny.

onehunglow Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathyf View Post
    I saw that clip. He is suppose to be on Letterman this week or next. I hope Dave asks him about the "Fake" stuff. It should be funny.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UpSlpvb1is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc6SRk9wtqE

Yeah I want to see him explain this.

Kathyf Guest
    I just thought of it but because of the strike who knows when he will be on.

Lisamarie Guest
    did you see him do naked push ups ....I think he should do all his shows in the nude. He for me is what Pamels Anderson is for guys! I love him..I have these fantasies where we are stuck in a tiny leanto and it begins to rain.......undressing ...and Im ripping off his..... and then he kisses me ....then I wake up!I love him his name is Bear!!!!

magblax Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    did you see him do naked push ups ....I think he should do all his shows in the nude. He for me is what Pamels Anderson is for guys! I love him..I have these fantasies where we are stuck in a tiny leanto and it begins to rain.......undressing ...and Im ripping off his..... and then he kisses me ....then I wake up!I love him his name is Bear!!!!

Haha. I agree Bear is AWESOME! I think they are making more this fraud stuff than is actually the case. He has a pretty impressive resume too.

Lisamarie Guest
    he can fraud me anytime!!

onehunglow Guest

Man Versus Wild! A Chick flick.

Make sure he takes the snake out of his teeth and go for it.

cindyk Guest
    i realize some of his stuff is fake but i know i saw one thing wear he was wearing a life jacket.. but ok, he's teaching survival, it doesn't mean that he has to risk his life in the process. if you were stranded you'd probably be jumping in that river either way, but he's just telling you a way that might help.. 'might' being the key word.. either way, he is still entertaining and i wouldn't have known as much as i do about survival if it werent for him letting us know. and i did see that other survival guy drink piss too.. well it wasn't piss, but piss condensation? he put it in a cup then had saran wrap over it and whatever water was on the saran wrap at the end of the day he drank. see, i think a simple explanation would be good enough for me. who would want to drink pee if a readily available soda was nearby?
    Last edited by cindyk; 11-06-2007 at 02:26 PM.

onehunglow Guest

That's fair

Quote Originally Posted by cindyk View Post
    i realize some of his stuff is fake but i know i saw one thing wear he was wearing a life jacket.. but ok, he's teaching survival, it doesn't mean that he has to risk his life in the process. if you were stranded you'd probably be jumping in that river either way, but he's just telling you a way that might help.. 'might' being the key word.. either way, he is still entertaining and i wouldn't have known as much as i do about survival if it werent for him letting us know. and i did see that other survival guy drink piss too.. well it wasn't piss, but piss condensation? he put it in a cup then had saran wrap over it and whatever water was on the saran wrap at the end of the day he drank. see, i think a simple explanation would be good enough for me. who would want to drink pee if a readily available soda was nearby?
    Some of the stuff he shows can get one killed fast. Like he never points out eat what the mammals eat we can. Grabbing a snake by the tail, not the best idea. Pee is acid. Making the still is fine but drinking piss is like sea water. But the show can be fun, I just hope they make more warnings.

cindyk Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by onehunglow View Post
    Some of the stuff he shows can get one killed fast. Like he never points out eat what the mammals eat we can. Grabbing a snake by the tail, not the best idea. Pee is acid. Making the still is fine but drinking piss is like sea water. But the show can be fun, I just hope they make more warnings.
    good point. warnings are always a good idea. i dont watch the show all that often unless my boyfriend is but i have seen some things and im like why the hell would someone do that? heh

endsleigh03 Guest

Man Vs Wild / Bear Grylls

I love this show. I think he's hot, but OMG does he put nasty stuff in his mouth.

Last night I caught an episode where he is down in the bayou/swamps and stuck his hand down to get a catfish and got bitten. Then it was hurting, so he turned around and peed on his hand. As you do. When you are stuck in the swamps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bear_grylls_in_jungle.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	7551  

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    He is sexy as a busload of strippers but honey I would love to punch him in the nads so hard that he could spit em out and use em for target practice...WHO THE HELL GETS STUCK OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE AND NEEDS TO KNOW HOW TO GET BACK OUT!!! My husband worships him and I just wanna hurl everytime he is on...That and that dude Surviorman...If you think there might be a chance that you could die where you are get the F out and don't look back...It's always so convienient that he has his frickin knife...Dipwad...
    *Gets off soapbox so endsleigh can kick her ass*
    I'm bent over...Get to kickin...

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by howDIDyouBUYit? View Post
    He is sexy as a busload of strippers but honey I would love to punch him in the nads so hard that he could spit em out and use em for target practice...WHO THE HELL GETS STUCK OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE AND NEEDS TO KNOW HOW TO GET BACK OUT!!! My husband worships him and I just wanna hurl everytime he is on...That and that dude Surviorman...If you think there might be a chance that you could die where you are get the F out and don't look back...It's always so convienient that he has his frickin knife...Dipwad...
    ***laughs and kicks HowDid in butt***

Here is the thing about the show....if I got stuck in any of those godforsaken places, I would totally forget ANYTHING I ever saw on that show. And I'd be dead. I wouldn't even remember to pee on my hand
    He's still hot tho. Yes, he is.

endsleigh03 Guest
    I saw him eating zebra guts one time. I hope he brushes well.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    The only thing I'm peeing on is the toilet...It's bad enough when I get hit changin a diaper...Kids got aim like a sharpshooter...I was born and bred in the mountains and if I had to I could get outta some bad sitiations...BUT I am not going to put myself in them on freakin purpose...Surviorman is the worst...He plays that damn harmonica and them makes a freakin harpoon outta it...I just wanna hold his head underwater until there are no more bubbles...Blech...

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Did you see him squeeze the water out of the elephant shit? Good gawd man! You've got a frickin million dollars and you are drinkin elephant shit!!! Have a bottle of Evian you moron!

endsleigh03 Guest
    The thing is, people do get stuck and have to be rescued all the time. I have never understood why they do it. I won't even go on the gambling boat here cause they go out far enough to hit international waters and THAT is too far for me.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    If you see me in my own yard you can bet I lost money...Nature scares the hell outta me...Did you see the one where he slept in the dead camel...Now that was a freakin hoot...

endsleigh03 Guest
    Did you see him squeeze the water out of the elephant shit? Good gawd man! You've got a frickin million dollars and you are drinkin elephant shit!!! Have a bottle of Evian you moron!
    Oh, noes, I didn't see that one. He got into trouble a while back for staying in hotels instead of where he should have been while shooting. But-I forgive him cuz he does a lot of work for childrens charities and the like. And I want him. I don't ask for much.

endsleigh03 Guest
    If you see me in my own yard you can bet I lost money...Nature scares the hell outta me...Did you see the one where he slept in the dead camel...Now that was a freakin hoot...
    You have seen more epi's than I have.
    ***Thinks HowDid may have closet case of lust for Bear***

endsleigh03 Guest
    And don't blame it on your husband!

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Oh I would ride him like a carosel at six flags but then I would have to slap him so freakin hard...Just a moron...

endsleigh03 Guest
    I think he should just do some full nudity on the show.
    Now, I wouldn't survive that.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Yep, seen every galldarn episode probably...He is HAWT!!!

endsleigh03 Guest
    Oh I would ride him like a carosel at six flags but then I would have to slap him so freakin hard...Just a moron...
    Lmao! See? It's a love/hate thing/

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Oh he has done nudity...They just blur it out...Asshats...

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Gaw the things I would do to that nutjob...

endsleigh03 Guest
    Oh he has done nudity...They just blur it out...Asshats...
    I did see his butt. It wasn't enough.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Bet he's hung like a cattle rustler in tombstone...

endsleigh03 Guest
    Well we are the only 2 Bear lovers in here and I am going to bed. You and Bear can work it all out. I have faith

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Me too...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

halogirl5 Guest
    He's a FAKE! They stay in hotels, man. But he's still quite hot.

endsleigh03 Guest
    LoL, I don't think he is doing that anymore - he almost lost the show because of it.
    I do think the camera people give him food tho.

endsleigh03 Guest
    I'd like to get stuck with him in some remote location that has those long swingy tarzan vines and ya wear next to nothing cause it's so hot......

endsleigh03 Guest
    I know that will never happen tho cuz after HowDid finishes using him as a playtoy and beats the snot out of him, well, there won't be much left

halogirl5 Guest
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/PCUSER%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpg[/IMG]

This is my ex. I think he looks like that guy Bear Gryls, a little bit.

Surviorman is the worst...He plays that damn harmonica and them makes a freakin harpoon outta it...I just wanna hold his head underwater until there are no more bubbles...Blech...
    Roflmao...I actually know that guy, Howdid! His name's Les Stroud. I've talked to him quite a few times actually (and between you and me, I also find him kinda aggravating - last time we got together he got sort of pissed off because I kept talking about another canoe expert and author). Anyway, Survivorman considers himself to be more of a musician than a survival expert. He's founder of a folk/rock-ish type band up here called the Northern Pikes, which is quite popular.

Y'know I actually really like Bear's show, although I don't really like watching him rip a snake apart alive and eat it for the sake of a TV show.

The thing I prefer about Survivorman though is that he is 100% alone - he does his own camera work; has no crew to help, so he really is in the shit if things go wrong. Wish he'd lose the mouth organ though

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    Roflmao...I actually know that guy, Howdid! His name's Les Stroud. I've talked to him quite a few times actually (and between you and me, I also find him kinda aggravating - last time we got together he got sort of pissed off because I kept talking about another canoe expert and author). Anyway, Survivorman considers himself to be more of a musician than a survival expert. He's founder of a folk/rock-ish type band up here called the Northern Pikes, which is quite popular.

Y'know I actually really like Bear's show, although I don't really like watching him rip a snake apart alive and eat it for the sake of a TV show.

The thing I prefer about Survivorman though is that he is 100% alone - he does his own camera work; has no crew to help, so he really is in the shit if things go wrong. Wish he'd lose the mouth organ though
    Well, the next time you talk to him tell him that there is a lass in the state of Georgia that would love to have him come stay in the woods above her house...As long as he didn't bring that damn harmonica...I will provide him with enough squirrels to keep him stuffed for a month...I can't keep the little buggers off my birdfeeders...That is sooo cool that you know him...I have to admit I would love to kick him in the nads sometimes but overall he is pretty cool...In a trail mix kinda way!

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Yeah, I'm eatin my words...Duster...You have that whole reporter thing down don't ya? Caught me backtrackin my story...Dang...You found me out...

STRAIGHT Guest
    I saw him eat a gigantic grub that must have been 5 inches long and as big around as my thumb and as soon as he bit into it it exploded EVERYWHERE with this yellow puss like goo all over the place. I thought I was going to throw up when I saw that. I would rather eat razor blades and wash them down with gasoline than do what he did.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    I would rather jump in a pit o hungry crocks that have to look at it...Blech!

STRAIGHT Guest
    I would rather jump in a pit o hungry crocks that have to look at it...Blech!
    It was pretty grose.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    I'm really more inclined to watch Dirty Jobs...I would jump in a freakin garbage pit with Mike Rowe anyday...

I'm really more inclined to watch Dirty Jobs...I would jump in a freakin garbage pit with Mike Rowe anyday...
    Now that guy is genuinely funny! (It never ocurred to me though that he'd be considered attractive...)

Doug81506 Guest
    i agree with you (was that a clap of thunder?). i did all the survival training when i was a kid...slept in snowbanks...trapped food...you name it. i swore i would never sleep in a tent when i grew up...i have, but only when i've been really drunk. we have the survivalist, wilderness people here and when they get themselves in trouble the rescue costs are tremendous. they should be billed in MHO.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    Now that guy is genuinely funny! (It never ocurred to me though that he'd be considered attractive...)
    He is to sexy as banannas are to monkeys...You kinda have that look too...His sence of humor is what sells him...