Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1074

Thread: Darlie Routier

I completely agree with you Mammy. I lived only a few miles away from where it happened and had children the same ages. They slept in my room until she was arrested.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    I completely agree with you Mammy. I lived only a few miles away from where it happened and had children the same ages. They slept in my room until she was arrested.
    It must have been surreal to have such a horrible crime committed so close to where you live. I don't blame you at all for letting your children sleep in your room. For Devon and Damon, there really was a boogeyman. Unfortunately, it was their own mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    It must have been surreal to have such a horrible crime committed so close to where you live. I don't blame you at all for letting your children sleep in your room. For Devon and Damon, there really was a boogeyman. Unfortunately, it was their own mother.
    It was pretty freaky. She lived in another town, but it was right across the lake from us. The lady who did my baking at the time lived across the street from her. I know one of the prosecutors who worked on her case and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that she is guilty as sin. They need to quit the bullcrap and just end her.
    Minerva

Mammy Guest
    It was pretty freaky. She lived in another town, but it was right across the lake from us. The lady who did my baking at the time lived across the street from her. I know one of the prosecutors who worked on her case and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that she is guilty as sin. They need to quit the bullcrap and just end her.
    Amen! There's no doubt in my mind of her guilt. It's so ridiculous how her family keeps insisting that she is innocent and was railroaded. That would one hell of a conspiracy between cops, investigators,paramedics, doctors, nurses, neighbors, prosecutors, and the jury. It blows my mind that anyone thinks she is innocent.

I watched CNN's "Death Row Stories" last night, featuring Darlie Routier. She's starting to turn the tide toward her innocence. It's unbelievable how quickly people forget. http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2015...-routier.html/

Thanks for the link...amazing that the only 3 people to take the 5th were the court reporter and the 2 lead detectives. Fascinating stuff.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by AliWProk View Post
    I watched CNN's "Death Row Stories" last night, featuring Darlie Routier. She's starting to turn the tide toward her innocence. It's unbelievable how quickly people forget. http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2015...-routier.html/
    I don't think she's anywhere near turning the tide. Just my 2 cents.
    Minerva

Drake does favor Darlie, but it looks like he's happy and has made a normal life for himself despite the craziness his relatives continue to display. Here's his Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/drake.routier?fref=ts

I, too, watched the Sarandon-narrated CNN special a few nights ago and I was surprised at how, in their desperation, the family is trying to throw Darin under the bus! I, too, believe he knew exactly what happened soon after coming downstairs. In the 911 tape, Darlie is heard saying like, "No Darin, somebody came in and did this!" No doubt she took one look at his face and knew she'd better convince him or she was done for. I cannot believe he stood by her like he did! Yeah I get it, she had big boobs, and I get that she was likely the best he could do (although that may have changed had he gotten rid of that atrocious mullet!)
    But what appalls me most is how Darlie Kee (Darlie's mom) and Sarilda (Darin's mom) are about nothing but raising money instead of being about what any normal grandmother would be about: Justice for their grandsons!

As expected, the long awaited DNA testing that came in a couple weeks ago provided ZERO evidence that anyone was in that house but the family. And no WAY did Darin do this.... can you imagine Darlie giving up even one day of freedom to protect him (or anyone else?) A
    I get so tired of people saying, "But there was only $5,000 insurance on those boys, it cost more than that to bury them!" This wasn't about insurance money. This was about two children who were out of the cute-toddler stage and were now costing the Routiers real money.... as kids grow, so do the price of their wants and needs. And she and Darin had fought that night.... whether it was because he'd taken half the day off (along with Darlie's younger sister Dana, who was quite attractive then) and then brought Dana home for dinner before Darlie asked him to take her home, which he did (what happened in the 20-30 minutes he was late in getting home is anybody's guess, but I'm thinking that enraged Darlie.)

She and Darin both admitted they had "words" before he went to sleep with Drake upstairs (because the six-month old would awaken Darlie by turning over in his crib) (Yet an intruder coming in and butchering her two children didn't awaken her? Oh come ON!)

Pisses me off how those boys have been forgotten in all this. I have NEVER heard ANY of Darlie's or Darin's family speak of the "real killers" -- and for good reason: they may be dumb as rocks, but they know who killed those little boys that terrible night.

Also pisses me off that she had those boys exhumed and their hands cut off (oh yes she did) to retrieve fingerprints she hoped would free her. Clearly, there are no boundaries to her wickedness.

My son had a medical procedure last week that required an IV. When this (asshat extraordinaire) nurse pushed it in too far, my son's arm was purple and black from his wrist to his armpit.... I kid you not, it looked like he'd been in a car accident. After I told said asshat to stay the hell away from my son, I kept thinking aloud, "What does that (his arm) remind me of?" Finally Andrew goes, "Is it that lady in Texas who killed her two boys?" I had to smile.... he was absolutely right! I took the pics on his phone, but if he'lll send me one I'll post it. As much as I wanted to to think those boys kicked the ever-lovin' shit out of her in defense, I'm convinced they came from her IV.... nothing else.

Now Darlie Kee is campaigning for still MORE money saying, "Those tests were inconclusive, we need another $15k!! No. What she NEEDS is to woman up and speak for those who were silenced forever and admit that she raised a daughter capable of butchering two little boys, who's only crime was being born into this ridiculous family where denial has replaced reason and logic has no place.

Darlie has now been privy to the most extensive testing available, and she's still as guilty as she was on day one.

Tick tock, Texas! How much more proof do you need?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

Darlie's mother told me that Darlie asked Darin for a divorce that night. Their marriage was falling apart. Their finances were in the toilet. Darlie was a mess. The State doesn't need to provide a motive but I think there was plenty happening in that house that was plenty "motive" enough. I mean for people who could actually do this to their own kids for ANY reason.
    Minerva

Has anyone seen Darlie Kee's Facebook? She's all about Darlie's innocence. Puh-leeeeeze.

https://m.facebook.com/dpskee

I hope the link works, I'm on my phone.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

No one else's DNA in the house at all!?? How can anyone have any doubt? I was reading about Hank Skinner this weekend and his crime scene not only had unknown DNA all over it, someone else's hair in the victim's hand, and there was even someone else's jacket with the victim's blood on it at the scene (which has since been lost by the state). He is on death row and I'll be honest I still don't know if I think he's actually innocent but at least there is evidence of another person being there. Darlie and those who think she is innocent are delusional, especially if there was no one else's DNA anywhere at that crime scene.

ps your link kinda works, I clicked on it then just changed the m. in front of facebook.com to www. and it shows her full FB page. Dang, she is really hustling for money for Darlie's defense fund on there. What a waste. I hope no one is contributing to that. They should give their money to abused children's charities or parents or murdered children grief groups if they need to donate to something.
    Last edited by atomicbettie; 07-19-2015 at 09:07 AM.

They had a yard sale not too long after the murders. They were selling the dead boys' toys and clothing to fund her defense. The prosecutors also said that once Darin moved out of the house they were inside the home looking around and found a box of photographs of the boys that were left behind in the attic. I don't understand any of this.
    Minerva

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Has anyone seen Darlie Kee's Facebook? She's all about Darlie's innocence. Puh-leeeeeze.

https://m.facebook.com/dpskee

I hope the link works, I'm on my phone.
    o.O

That woman doesn't just have a screw loose; she's missing the whole tool box.

I looked at Darlie Kee's facebook photos, she has none of the boys. I love how she posted the picture of the guy that went in and opened fire at the church, and said I can't believe parents would raise their kids to be racists and murderers, I almost responded, yep just like a mother that killed her two sons.

The link to CNN's "Death Row Stories" featuring Darlie Lynn is on Darlie Kee's FB, but here is the link for US viewers.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/nfl/d...ode/vi-AAcUWXd

"I just go here!"

I watched the special too - it was pretty interesting. I just couldn't help, but feel bad for her son... SMH....

I saw where Darin FAILED the lie detector test - has Darlie ever taken one? This may have been mentioned, but I can't recall.

Also, they talked about the fingerprints and exhuming the boys for DNA, but didn't mention an outcome. Someone here posted that they were NOT unidentified prints - is that true or speculation?
    My Posse's On Broadway

Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    I watched the special too - it was pretty interesting. I just couldn't help, but feel bad for her son... SMH....

I saw where Darin FAILED the lie detector test - has Darlie ever taken one? This may have been mentioned, but I can't recall.

Also, they talked about the fingerprints and exhuming the boys for DNA, but didn't mention an outcome. Someone here posted that they were NOT unidentified prints - is that true or speculation?
    Darlie did take polygraph tests, but they were done privately and the results were never disclosed, which pretty much tells you she tanked.

The boys were exhumed in order to fingerprint them. Their little hands had to be removed and each finger had to be removed in order to hydrate the digits because they were too dried out. They did not match the one print on the table, but depending on whom you believe, the print did not have enough points on it in order to ever be matched. Her side will say different. The print is child sized but its too smudged to ever test against anyone.
    Minerva

Thank you! I figured there was more to it then what was said.

I wonder why her Ex didn't make an appearance on the show? Her poor son has so much to deal with - you would think for his sake they would take that burden off his plate.

qulevergrrl Guest
    That Death Row Stories was very compelling. I don't ever think that behavior such as a celebration at the cemetery should be used as evidence. Are you kidding me? Are we in Medieval Times? EVIDENCE should be just that. In this day and age, we shouldn't factor in things that other people believe is conventional thought. So everyone here knows exactly how they'd react from minute to minute if their children were butchered in front of them. Of course we all assume that we'd fall apart and be catatonic. But what if that WAS her version of catatonia. And what I mean by that is, what if that was her basically having a nervous breakdown for everyone to see. We really don't know. Forensics are truly the only thing we should rely on now that we have the capability to do so. She could be as guilty as the day is long. I just believe in justice.

Quote Originally Posted by qulevergrrl View Post
    That Death Row Stories was very compelling. I don't ever think that behavior such as a celebration at the cemetery should be used as evidence. Are you kidding me? Are we in Medieval Times? EVIDENCE should be just that. In this day and age, we shouldn't factor in things that other people believe is conventional thought. So everyone here knows exactly how they'd react from minute to minute if their children were butchered in front of them. Of course we all assume that we'd fall apart and be catatonic. But what if that WAS her version of catatonia. And what I mean by that is, what if that was her basically having a nervous breakdown for everyone to see. We really don't know. Forensics are truly the only thing we should rely on now that we have the capability to do so. She could be as guilty as the day is long. I just believe in justice.
    I agree that the actual evidence should be what ultimately convicts a person and in this case, there is loads of it. The thing with the video, however, is important because it goes to not only her state of mind, but it proves just what a huge liar she really is. She claims that there was this "tearful" ceremony mere moments before the "birthday party" portion of the afternoon. I've seen Darlie cry during her interviews, etc. She is fair skinned and, like many of us, after she's done crying her skin is blotchy and swollen. There is NONE of that in the so-called "silly string" video. When a defendant is telling the jury lies, the jury wants to know why the defendant is lying to them and what else they're lying about. In Darlie's case, every time she opened her mouth, a lie came out. In fact, I'm not sure if its touched upon in this thread but Darlie told somewhere in the neighborhood of 18 different versions of what happened the night of the murders. (The exact number I think is different, but its been a long time and my memory fails me). She was contracted on the stand and when provided with proof of the lies while she was on the stand, she would pretend to break down and not be able to continue. Juries don't like being lied to and the judge instructs them that they can choose what testimony to believe or they can choose not to believe anything a witness says. I think the jury sent a message loud and clear that they didn't believe anything Darlie had to say.
    Minerva

Here2Opine Guest

Nothing to understand

They had a yard sale not too long after the murders. They were selling the dead boys' toys and clothing to fund her defense. The prosecutors also said that once Darin moved out of the house they were inside the home looking around and found a box of photographs of the boys that were left behind in the attic. I don't understand any of this.
    No one normal would be able to understand that. I think Darin just wishes people would forget he was connected to this case and to Darlie. Darlies mother, Darlie Kee must be aware that Darlie did it otherwise she would not be shouting out lies and making up evidence and calling "antis" childish names. By the by, DNA evidence from this June show no evidence of an intruder. Only Darlie.

Quote Originally Posted by Here2Opine View Post
    No one normal would be able to understand that. I think Darin just wishes people would forget he was connected to this case and to Darlie. Darlies mother, Darlie Kee must be aware that Darlie did it otherwise she would not be shouting out lies and making up evidence and calling "antis" childish names. By the by, DNA evidence from this June show no evidence of an intruder. Only Darlie.
    Completely agree.
    Minerva

Here2Opine Guest

DNA results from June 17, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by qulevergrrl View Post
    She was convicted on evidence. Have you read the latest DNA results that they want sealed? No intruder at all. https://youcouldbewrong.files.wordpr...2015103716.pdf

ozzysmom Guest
    Bitch did it....end of story

human Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzysmom View Post
    Bitch did it....end of story
    lol ... i want that on a t shirt

Just a side note on Darlie Kee (Darlie Routier's mother.)

The day after Devon and Damon were murdered, Darlie Kee says she asked Darlie point blank,
    "Is there anything you need to tell me?"
    According to her, Darlie didn't answer.

To me that is SO telling. It's not hard evidence but it really speaks to character, in my opinion. If (God forbid) anything this heinous ever happened to my children, there is no chance my mom would ask me that. She wouldn't have to. And if, for some reason (like if someone told her to) she DID ask? I'd be able to look her in the eye and answer. I think Darlie Kee knew then and knows now.

I'm considered an "anti" according to their Facebook page (I belong to two such pages and I post there pretty much every day.) It is SO ludicrous the things the "supporters" come up with. And maybe some of them truly believe she's innocent, I just don't know. But Darin and Darlie absolutely know.

It's chilling to watch Darlie on any one of her (many) interviews. With that sick-sweet voice, the way she has ABSOLUTELY NO remorse, not for basically ruining Darin's life, changing forever her family's lives, and flat-out TAKING the lives of her sons. I try so hard to understand how that can be and I just can't. She is a very good example of people who begin to believe their own lies. Her time is up... this happened in Texas, and the murders happened on 6/6/1996. Now that the test results have came in, I think she'll get a Date of Execution. She can't just sit in there and wait for new technology to develop. The Kee camp would have you believe she can, but they're wrong.

What a horrible, horrible person.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Absolutely agree with you John. Their kind scares me to death. I've looked in to those facebook pages and just backed out without trying to let anyone know I was there, lest they begin to stalk me. I did "my time" with the anti's a long time ago and my give-a-sitter is just broken. Hopefully, Darlie will be executed while I'm still alive. I don't think I'll be able to see her again, since I hope we don't end up in the same place in the afterlife-if you know what I mean.
    Minerva

I'm watching the Death row story thingy on cnn right mow.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Every time I see this thread bumped I hope that maybe, just maybe, Darlie's got a date with the needle. From what I've seen, there was no intruder. She's not innocent, she did it. She deserves whatever she gets. Her mother, Darlie Kee, keeps trying to get her daughter's life saved, but the truth is Darlie didn't save Devon and Damon. Darlie killed them. I do not believe she is innocent. I think she did it.

"I just go here!"

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    I'm watching the Death row story thingy on cnn right mow.
    I saw it too. It raises some legit questions. The arm bruises most of all. I mean those are more than just bashing your arms on a counter a couple times. The cut on the neck was more than just a scratch as well. They also do a decent job explaining that graveside bday party.

As far as the arm bruises go, if they weren't caused by the IVs she got in the hospital (and I promise you, they could be) then I think it's absolutely reasonable to assume that Devon and/or Damon fought back as she was stabbing them to death. Given their sizes, they could have caused that bruising by kicking up at her. It's been speculated that Darin could have caused them in his confrontation of Darlie when he came downstairs and realized what she'd done. Someone did a demonstration of what the bruises would've looked like if he'd (Darin) been on top of her, his knees pinning down her arms (he put on a pair of jeans before coming downstairs.)
    ANY of those possibilities make more sense than an intruder. At NO time did Darlie say her "intruder" pounded her on the arms, and if those were defensive wounds they would have been cuts, not bruises. If she's asking us to believe she was cut, then her defensive wounds would be indicative of a with a man with a knife in his hands.

In the Death Row Stories show, when Darlie was asked whether or not Darin had anything to do with the crime, she gave this loooong pause, making it very clear that she hoped viewers would say, "See that?! She knows he did it but she's afraid to say so!" That is CRAP. Darlie cares about one person on this planet, and that's the one in her own mirror. Of course she'd thrown Darin under the bus if she could, but she knows she can't, and here's why:
    If she decided (back then or even now) to implicate Darin in the murders, then she'd be forced to say there never was an intruder. And when Darin's guilt could not be established, then who else COULD'VE murdered those boys? If nobody else was in the house (as would be testified to by Darlie herself) and Darin was ruled out, then... well, BAM!
    nless she'd have us believe that those boys decided to stab themselves to death or that six-month-old Drake sailed down those stairs and did it, then there's no way it couldn't have been Darlie.

There was expert testimony (Bevel) about the blood spatter on the BACK of her nightshirt that came from the raising of the knife up (where the blood landed on the upper back part of the shirt) before bringing it back down into the bodies of her sons.

The glass in the kitchen: Darlie said that came during her struggle with her "intruder" yet she didn't have a single cut on the bottom of her bare feet... not even a scratch, even though she admitted she'd gone back and forth "helping her boys" . How did she walk over glass with getting a single scratch or cut or leave a footprint in their shards? She couldn't have. She broke the glass to awaken Darin, just before the 911 call, hoping it would indicate a struggle.

Why did Darlie clean her kitchen sink before Law Enforcement arrived? Luminol tests proved she did. Because that's where she stood when she cut her neck. She couldn't leave it like that, because she wanted LE to believe she was cut on the sofa.
    Nobody would, with one child dead, one child dying and their own throat cut, bother to clean their kitchen sink. Sometimes common sense trumps even the most sophisticated of LE techniques.

And there are SO many more examples of why it had to be Darlie who killed Devon and Damon that night. I wish they'd offer Darin some sort of immunity if he'd tell what really went down after he came downstairs. I mean, she's already on Death Row so it wouldn't change anything. But I've always wondered what, if anything, she said to convince him to side with her. I don't think he did at first (because of what she said during the 911 call to him... the "No Darin, somebody just came in and did this!") I did that was (obviously) in response to something he'd said (had to be something along the lines of "What did you DO?")
    I don't think she convinced him of an intruder, he knew there was no intruder; he said the first thing he wondered was why their dog, Domain, hadn't barked. I think he just realized his sons were gone and he didn't want to lose her too.

I wish... When detectives questioned Darlie from her hospital room? I wish they'd told her that Damon had survived. And I wish they'd have told her that they had asked him who stabbed him and killed Devon, and he'd answered, "My mom did." (Just like in the Diane Downs case.)
    I wonder if she would have confessed then? Would be interesting if they had, and they're definitely allowed to lie when questioning a suspect.
    I don't think Darlie will ever confess to this crime, not even when she's strapped onto that gurney and allowed to make a final statement. I think she'll still be whining about how, as she puts it, she's "been done wrong."

They've allowed her more extensive tests after sentencing than I've ever seen given to someone once they've been convicted. They've exhausted most the sources to be tested, and every single test indicated than there was no intruder in that house. I seriously don't know what they're waiting for.

Roll on three, Texas, this one's proven herself worthy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well they don't "roll on three" anymore, but I totally agree with your post. LOL
    Minerva

Here2Opine Guest

Question Finished with DNA

Quote Originally Posted by TaupinJohn View Post
    As far as the arm bruises go, if they weren't caused by the IVs she got in the hospital (and I promise you, they could be) then I think it's absolutely reasonable to assume that Devon and/or Damon fought back as she was stabbing them to death. Given their sizes, they could have caused that bruising by kicking up at her. It's been speculated that Darin could have caused them in his confrontation of Darlie when he came downstairs and realized what she'd done. Someone did a demonstration of what the bruises would've looked like if he'd (Darin) been on top of her, his knees pinning down her arms (he put on a pair of jeans before coming downstairs.)
    ANY of those possibilities make more sense than an intruder. At NO time did Darlie say her "intruder" pounded her on the arms, and if those were defensive wounds they would have been cuts, not bruises. If she's asking us to believe she was cut, then her defensive wounds would be indicative of a with a man with a knife in his hands.
    In the Death Row Stories show, when Darlie was asked whether or not Darin had anything to do with the crime, she gave this loooong pause, making it very clear that she hoped viewers would say, "See that?! She knows he did it but she's afraid to say so!" That is CRAP. Darlie cares about one person on this planet, and that's the one in her own mirror. Of course she'd thrown Darin under the bus if she could, but she knows she can't, and here's why:
    If she decided (back then or even now) to implicate Darin in the murders, then she'd be forced to say there never was an intruder. And when Darin's guilt could not be established, then who else COULD'VE murdered those boys? If nobody else was in the house (as would be testified to by Darlie herself) and Darin was ruled out, then... well, BAM! Roll on three, Texas, this one's proven herself worthy!
    What is taking so long? I heard all of the testing is done with nothing helping Darlie.

What is taking so long? I heard all of the testing is done with nothing helping Darlie.
    How can the evidence that convicted her possibly "help" her? She butchered her two kids. Now she needs to just die.
    Minerva

Bitch not dead yet? Welp see ya.

Still hopeful, but still waitin' on that execution date.

Re watched a show about her.....when she had the '80's hair all teased out. She would have looked good in a Billy Idol video on MTV

Now please just die
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    March 1934-July 2016

Here2Opine Guest
    Yet another stall tactic. "sigh".
    December 22, 2015 Status Report

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
    WESTERN DISTRICT OF TEXAS
    SAN ANTONIO DIVISION

DARLIE LYNN ROUTIER, Petitioner

vs

WILLIAM STEPHENS, Director,
    Texas Department of Criminal Justice,
    Correctional Institutional Division, Respondent.

JOINT STATUS REPORT

TO THE HONORABLE COURT:
    Counsel for Petitioner Darlie Lynn Routier and Respondent William Stephens respectfully submit this Joint Status Report. Since the filing of the parties’ most recent joint status report, the state court DNA proceedings have continued, and items of evidence continue to be tested so that the matter may be concluded with the trial court. In light of the ongoing DNA testing proceedings in the state court, the parties submit that good cause exists for the Court to continue to hold this case in abeyance. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...results-are-in

Also, thinking of Darlies supporters sending her adult coloring books and recalling her 80's style hair/face:

Last edited by cindyt; 02-05-2016 at 12:20 PM.

Here2Opine Guest
    Deleting this post as I have no link. Wanted to show that Darlie is still stalling on her way to the chair that she so deserves.
    Last edited by Here2Opine; 02-05-2016 at 10:40 AM.

40. 02-04-2016, 02:25 AM
    Reason
    Consecutive post

Hello! Welcome to the forum! First off, per this first post, you are in violation of Rule 7, which states there is to be no extreme copy and pasting. So you need to delete all of this first post except a couple paragraphs and then leave a link back to the other info. We have this rule to keep Scott from being sued for copyright infringement. Second, it is against the rules to make consecutive posts that are just minutes apart. Please combine these two comments into one. Please read FAQ located on the upper left of any page.

Yet another stall tactic. "sigh".
    December 22, 2015 Status Report

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
    WESTERN DISTRICT OF TEXAS
    SAN ANTONIO DIVISION

DARLIE LYNN ROUTIER, Petitioner

vs

WILLIAM STEPHENS, Director,
    Texas Department of Criminal Justice,
    Correctional Institutional Division, Respondent.

JOINT STATUS REPORT

TO THE HONORABLE COURT:
    Counsel for Petitioner Darlie Lynn Routier and Respondent William Stephens respectfully submit this Joint Status Report. Since the filing of the parties’ most recent joint status report, the state court DNA proceedings have continued, and items of evidence continue to be tested so that the matter may be concluded with the trial court. In light of the ongoing DNA testing proceedings in the state court, the parties submit that good cause exists for the Court to continue to hold this case in abeyance.

DATED: December 22, 2015 Respectfully submitted,
    /s/ Richard A. Smith

Richard Burr
    Texas Bar No. 24001005
    BURR & WELCH, PC
    412 Main Street, Suite 1100
    Houston, Texas 77002
    (713) 628-3391
    (713) 893-2500 (fax)

Lauren E. Schmidt
    Colorado Bar No. 37002
    BROWNSTEIN HYATT FARBER SCHRECK, LLP
    410 Seventeenth Street, Suite 2200
    Denver, Colorado 80202
    (303) 223-1207
    (303) 223-8007(fax)

J. Stephen Cooper
    Texas Bar No. 04780100
    3514 Cedar Springs Road
    Dallas, Texas 75219
    (214) 522-0670
    (866) 840-3860 (fax)

Richard Smith, P.C.
    Texas Bar No. 24027990
    8350 N. Central Expressway, Suite 1111
    Dallas, Texas 75206
    (214) 242-6484 – telephone
    (214) 265-1950 – fax

COUNSEL FOR PETITIONER
    DARLIE LYNN ROUTIER

/s/ Tomee M. Heining

Tomee M. Heining
    Assistant Attorney General
    Office of the Attorney General
    Criminal Appeals Division
    P.O. Box 12548, Capitol Station
    Austin, Texas 78711-2548
    (512) 936-1600
    (512) 320-8132 (fax)

COUNSEL FOR RESPONDENT

CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE
    The undersigned hereby certifies that the foregoing document was served on the Attorney General for the State of Texas, Counsel for Respondent, on December 22, 2015, via ECF filing and by mailing a copy of the instrument, with first class postage affixed to:

Tomee Heining, Esquire
    Assistant Attorney General
    Office of the Attorney General
    Criminal Appeals Division
    P.O. Box 12548, Capitol Station
    Austin, Texas 78711-2548

/s/ Richard A. Smith
    Richard A. Smith

Also, thinking of Darlies supporters sending her adult coloring books and recalling her 80's style hair/face:
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I think we're all going to be dead before the State of Texas takes care of this evil bitch.
    Minerva

YES!!! These bitches lookin' like they've just been gang-banged by Maybelline.

"I just go here!"

Here2Opine Guest
    My bad. I don't have a link and don't want anyone in trouble. I'll try figure out how to delete my post, but if I cannot, cant the admin delete it for me? So sorry, didn't mean to stir the shit pot, ya know?

Deleting this post as I have no link. Wanted to show that Darlie is still stalling on her way to the chair that she so deserves.
    I undeleted it, found the link by pasting the first bit into my browser, and fixed it and combined the other post so that they comply with the rules. Any time you don't know how to do something just PM a staff member and any one of us will be glad to help you.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    " gang-banged by Maybelline"...good one, Ria.

I hope the give her the needle soon, got my pom-poms ready.

Still not dead, dang it.

Here2Opine Guest
    Thank you, Cindy.

Here2Opine Guest
    Ha ha ha ha ha. Gang banged by Maybelline! That is tooooo funny!

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    YES!!! These bitches lookin' like they've just been gang-banged by Maybelline.
    That quote needs to be in your book....write that one down girl!
    March 1934-July 2016

Here2Opine Guest
    Christopher Berry-Dee has a new book out, "Online Killers..."
    A very good look into the murders that Darlie committed in the chapter "The Dog That Didn't Bark".
    He really knows her well and see thru all of the BS.