Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jeremy Wade Delle

dontmesswithtexasmom Guest

Talking Jeremy

Hi Doug, I would like to talk with you about jeremy Wade Delle. Can you please get in touch with me. I would appreciate it also if anyone else who knew jeremy could also write me. Thanks

Bee1001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dontmesswithtexasmom View Post
    Hi Doug, I would like to talk with you about jeremy Wade Delle. Can you please get in touch with me. I would appreciate it also if anyone else who knew jeremy could also write me. Thanks

I don't think Doug is on this forum. If you're referring to the quote I posted, I read it from here: http://www.ssheps.com/jeremynew.htm

dontmesswithtexasmom Guest

Red face Jeremy & evp's

There is a video that i recorded at Jeremy Wade Delle's grave at restland cemetery in Dallas Texas that is on Youtube. My Daughter and son were with me at the time. Jeremy was replying to my daughter when she ask Jeremy are you here? He said in a very shy voice "Yeah" We also got some evp's of some spirit telling my daughter "shut up Bi**h" We heard a very small child's voice say "Mommy" We were the only one's at the cemetery around Jeremy's grave. We took a map and some flowers for him. My youtube username is "dontmesswittexasmom" In the begining of the video you'll see us recording as we were leaving Houston on our way to Dallas. Everthing in the video "Is Real" We also went to Jeremy's High School (Richardson High School" and recorded some footage. It was during summer vacation so school was not in session. We were followed out of the driveway of the school by a security car. If you get a chance go to my youtube channel and check out my video's. Thanks

jeremy'sfriend Guest
    "He gave it to a girl named Lisa Moore in his ISS class before he shot himself. Lisa turned it in to the principal and unfortunately, it never became public. I'd like to read it too."

I just came across this site and I am Lisa. I wanted to correct this info....he did not give his suicide note to me and unfortunately I have never seen it. He was a very sweet boy and what happened was a tragedy. I really wish he had told me what he was planning to do

Long Gone Day Guest
    Hi, Lisa. Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you can clear that up. And it sounds like he had a nice friend in you.

Hi Lisa-
    Thanks for joining the forum. Im so sorry about your friend Jeremy. Sounds like he had depression and lack of support. I have experienced that myself. Terrible.
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

Quote Originally Posted by dontmesswithtexasmom View Post
    There is a video that i recorded at Jeremy Wade Delle's grave at restland cemetery in Dallas Texas that is on Youtube. My Daughter and son were with me at the time. Jeremy was replying to my daughter when she ask Jeremy are you here? He said in a very shy voice "Yeah" We also got some evp's of some spirit telling my daughter "shut up Bi**h" We heard a very small child's voice say "Mommy" We were the only one's at the cemetery around Jeremy's grave. We took a map and some flowers for him. My youtube username is "dontmesswittexasmom" In the begining of the video you'll see us recording as we were leaving Houston on our way to Dallas. Everthing in the video "Is Real" We also went to Jeremy's High School (Richardson High School" and recorded some footage. It was during summer vacation so school was not in session. We were followed out of the driveway of the school by a security car. If you get a chance go to my youtube channel and check out my video's. Thanks
    I think it was really nice of you to visit his gravesite. You have a nice way of talking to him.
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

Bee1001 Guest
    I just wanted to post here because I think I should. Ever since discovering those EVPs on Youtube and posting them here, I have gotten a few PM's from people thinking I made those or was friends with Jeremy or know his family. I didn't make those EVPs, I found them on Youtube, like a bunch of other people have. I didn't know Jeremy. I don't know his family.

Just thought I should put that out there!

Hobbes12 Guest
    Its BS that the school kept going on like nothing happen...basically closed down for 2 hours and acted like nothing happen after that...

motherogod Guest
    The kid saying "mommy":

SHIIIIIIIIIIIITTT!

***diana*** Guest
    This story is so heartbreaking. I know what it feels like to be an outcast and I know what it feels like to want to die. There were so many times in my past where I wanted to kill myself, but something always stopped me. I really feel for this kid. I have been there but survived. I wish he would have too.

Hobbes12 Guest
    I got this e-mail from another site that i have account too:

)

Anonymous has left a new comment on the post "Epiphany Too Late":

i knew him im olivia ima girl but im the so called boy in this story that was sitting infront of him that morning. and we did talk we just werent friends, but yeah he wrote a note, i haqd no idea what it was thats why i didnt read it till after the incedent. i guess i could have been the one to save him because he mentioned that this was prt of the plan and that the next time i was gonna see him he was gonna blow his f****** brains out. i dont have that letter anymore but i wrote a copy of it before investigators took it from me. it states "to whoever i decide this is to, i have alot going on, alittle too much more than what i can handle im in too much pain. and i just want YOU to understand why im doing this i dont hate myself i hate whats going on in my life my parents, a new school i feel like i dont fit in no where. i realize that there will be friends that will try to ask me why because i feel like i half too i feel its the only way i rather end my own life than others and thats whats its gonna come down to so im taking the shame out of myself. thank to the only people that was ever good to me the people that was there for me. i figure its been so many ya'll wont even know im gone and as for ones that tried to hurt me you didnt. i know barnett gonna ask me to go get a pass but i aint getting that damn pass im getting the gun and the next time you see me im going to blow my f****** brains out. i want my blood to shed on everybody i want everybody to feel my pain and seeing me die will make them in pain. to my dad shit what kind of shit is that, and my mom im not going to waste my breath well goodbye see all in better days" sad isnt it if i could have just read it i could have stopped him everytime i think about it i cry i feel like a murderer..... olivia

13. 05-12-2009, 11:54 PM

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes12 View Post
    I got this e-mail from another site that i have account too:

)

Anonymous has left a new comment on the post "Epiphany Too Late":

i knew him im olivia ima girl but im the so called boy in this story that was sitting infront of him that morning. and we did talk we just werent friends, but yeah he wrote a note, i haqd no idea what it was thats why i didnt read it till after the incedent. i guess i could have been the one to save him because he mentioned that this was prt of the plan and that the next time i was gonna see him he was gonna blow his f****** brains out. i dont have that letter anymore but i wrote a copy of it before investigators took it from me. it states "to whoever i decide this is to, i have alot going on, alittle too much more than what i can handle im in too much pain. and i just want YOU to understand why im doing this i dont hate myself i hate whats going on in my life my parents, a new school i feel like i dont fit in no where. i realize that there will be friends that will try to ask me why because i feel like i half too i feel its the only way i rather end my own life than others and thats whats its gonna come down to so im taking the shame out of myself. thank to the only people that was ever good to me the people that was there for me. i figure its been so many ya'll wont even know im gone and as for ones that tried to hurt me you didnt. i know barnett gonna ask me to go get a pass but i aint getting that damn pass im getting the gun and the next time you see me im going to blow my f****** brains out. i want my blood to shed on everybody i want everybody to feel my pain and seeing me die will make them in pain. to my dad shit what kind of shit is that, and my mom im not going to waste my breath well goodbye see all in better days" sad isnt it if i could have just read it i could have stopped him everytime i think about it i cry i feel like a murderer..... olivia
    I tried to read that but it was just too hard. If it's true that the note read that way it's no wonder they didn't stop him. They had no idea! Seriously, that was painful.

Oh, I remember ISS. In the school I went to, it was called GSC. I got it twice in middle school for skipping school. Some people thrived in there (like some people just thrive in jail for some reason), but I found it soul destorying and I was only there for three days each time. I can sort of understand why he felt so lonely and invisible, especially if he was there the majority of the time.

Does anyone know what his relationship with his parents was like? Obviously it was bad, but were they divorcing or something? I wonder if they still live in the area or if they're still together.
    "You live alone, creating your life as you go." - Edie Sedgwick

Mrs. Watson Guest
    I thought I read on that site that his parents had divorced and he had moved in with his dad and step mom.

FiestyGal Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy'sfriend View Post

I just came across this site and I am Lisa. I wanted to correct this info....he did not give his suicide note to me and unfortunately I have never seen it. He was a very sweet boy and what happened was a tragedy. I really wish he had told me what he was planning to do
    Hi Lisa, and welcome to the site. I'm very sorry for the loss of your friend, and I can imagine how you have felt all this time, having known him personally. Thanks so much for clearing up this false info for us, and I hope to see many more posts from you here.

The EVPs in that video were giving me the chills. I do think it's seriously nice that you (dontmesswittexasmom) took the time to go and put flowers on his grave and talk to him. I hope that he knows that even though there are so many of us who only know him through written word and videos, we do sincerely care about him and are saddened by his suicide. I wish something could have been done to prevent it.

RIP Jeremy

FiestyGal Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    I tried to read that but it was just too hard. If it's true that the note read that way it's no wonder they didn't stop him. They had no idea! Seriously, that was painful.
    Yes, it certainly was! If that is, indeed, what the note said, Jeremy was so filled with despair, anger, and frustration... poor kid.

Olivia, I don't think you did anything at all wrong. You didn't know what it was, and hindsight is always 20/20. Please don't torture yourself with the "what if" game or the "if I'd only...". I know it's easy to do. I knew a boy that got sent to a psychiatric clinic for teenagers. He and another boy or two (I forget) broke out, stole a car, had an accident and died in the wreckage.

I knew my friend was troubled, but I didn't take the time to talk to his parents about it because, honestly, they were kind of creepy to me. Since his death, I've been angry with myself thinking that if I'd only pushed myself harder or even talked to him more about his issues, he wouldn't have been so desperate and I would still be talking to him rather than remembering the horror of his funeral.

We can't beat ourselves up. It just won't accomplish anything and it'll only make us feel terrible. Big hugs, olivia. Welcome to the site.

Orleans Guest
    I have learned so much from this thread and the links it contains. Wow. I will forever listen to that song differently. I had no idea. So tragic and moving.

Thank you for it.

Hobbes12 Guest
    "Miss I got what I really went after"

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes12 View Post
    "Miss I got what I really went after"
    Ugh...chilling. I wonder how long that teacher was out on psych leave. That had to have been disturbing to see in real life. The Budd Dwyer video freaked me out so I can't imagine seeing someone do that in real life.

I wonder why no one has written a book about this. It certainly would be interesting to find a bit more backstory.
    "You live alone, creating your life as you go." - Edie Sedgwick

Hobbes12 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MagneticElectric View Post
    Ugh...chilling. I wonder how long that teacher was out on psych leave. That had to have been disturbing to see in real life. The Budd Dwyer video freaked me out so I can't imagine seeing someone do that in real life.

I wonder why no one has written a book about this. It certainly would be interesting to find a bit more backstory.
    Probadly not that much back story to hear about...
    You would think by now you would of heard more about is family...or heard from the family about the song and his death...

Bumping this because someone else asked about it on another thread...

Flowergrrl Guest
    So what was in the locker... Anyone found a definite answer for that yet?

The Lucky One Guest
    So sad! I wanna try an evp session at his grave now, since that is my fav pastime

WOW the EVPS ...sad.

I remember when this happened. And then Pearl Jam putting out the song made it real. Back then there was no internet to get on and research what happened. Now there is more info kinda. Im so glad, gonna be up for days reading about this. It was such a horrible case back then.
    And for him to decide to take his own life then take others.. Now adays, they just kill everyone else instead.

Thought you all might want to see this newstory with a link to an interview with Jeremy's mom (and shows some of his art):

https://www.iheart.com/content/2018-...or-first-time/
    Last edited by Mustang Sally; 11-09-2018 at 01:25 PM.

Sally great find and wow what talent he had.

Jeremy

http://www.ssheps.com/jeremynew.htm great website about him and shows the teacher and principal
    Last edited by pkstracy; 11-12-2018 at 01:23 AM.