Thread: Joe Pichler: Missing Child Actor

KMKSouthie2001 Guest

Exclamation Joe Pichler: Missing Child Actor

I realize this is a few years old, but seeing how he has yet to be found...

[Link-jacked from MSNBC]
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10878809/

BREMERTON, Wash. (Jan. 16) - Former child actor Joe Pichler, who appeared in two of the "Beethoven" comedies, was missing after leaving a note in his car expressing suicidal thoughts, relatives said.

Well-wishers and relatives joined police, Kitsap County water search and rescue personnel and tracking dogs in unsuccessful efforts to find Pichler, now 18, since his empty car was found last Tuesday at an intersection above a narrow arm of water called the Port Madison Narrows.

Inside the car was a note in which he wrote about wishing to be a "stronger brother" and asking that his belongings go to a younger brother, his family said. Also included were a few poems.

Pichler, a native of Bremerton, was in a commercial for a Seattle department store at age 6. He moved to Los Angeles and appeared in "The Fan" in 1996, "Varsity Blues" in 1999 and the third and fourth installments of the "Beethoven" series, featuring the humorous adventures of a St. Bernard, in 2000 and 2001.

In 2002, he had a leading role in the film "Children on Their Birthdays," a coming of age tale based on a short story by Truman Capote. His TV appearances include a part in "Touched by an Angel."
    Here's a few other links of interest:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Pichler
    http://joepichler.4ourangel.com/

I feel so bad for his family

KMKSouthie2001 Guest
    On second thought, This thread should probably be moved to "Everything Else". Sorry for the minor misstep. >_<

I moved it to Entertainment because it has to do with a celebrity that may still be alive. It's a sad story. I hope he's all right.

jesska_812 Guest
    I remember that! Wow, nothing new on it, hah?

RubySlippers Guest
    Woah. I thought they found him...guess not. It seems as if he was mixed up in some stuff tho. I read an article in People Magazine.

Lisamarie Guest
    Wow! I had no idea he was missing, do we think he offed himself??? I thought he had been found ....I wonder where he is!

Daphne Guest
    I also had no idea he was missing! Very sad!

sharon999 Guest

Beware! To Anyone With Missing Children!!

BEWARE! TO ANYONE WITH MISSING CHILDREN OR WHO CARES ABOUT MISSING CHILDREN
    (http://joepichler.4ourangel.com) has been reported for abusing websites created to help find missing children. Janet alledgely collects money to be used to help find the children for her own personal benefit.
    Last edited by sharon999; 01-24-2008 at 03:40 PM.

It says not to send donations..???

Jazbabee Guest
    Wow, I do remember when this first happened, but then the story just faded. I assumed he had been found, and never gave it another thought. How sad to find out that this is not the case !

knothere Guest
    wierd that he aint been found alive or dead

RaRaRamona Guest
    This IS weird. Maybe he was just sad & wanted to start over? He had to be somewhere after he left the car; he called a friend four days later. I hope he's still safe somewhere - & if not I hope his family gets closure.

hlh004 Guest
    humm quite interesting. never heard anything about this. weird.

sharon999 Guest
    The police haven't done much on the case, but public pressure has finally got them slightly moving. The evidence was all lost from the crime scene, because they declared it suicide and let it all go. Then they changed their mind 6 months later, but didn't check out anything. They tried to make the family believe they had done a good job and done this stuff, but its not true. They also lied to the public and said they did do it when they didn't. Bremerton Police Dept, Washington. See the police report for proof.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon999 View Post
    The police haven't done much on the case, but public pressure has finally got them slightly moving. The evidence was all lost from the crime scene, because they declared it suicide and let it all go. Then they changed their mind 6 months later, but didn't check out anything. They tried to make the family believe they had done a good job and done this stuff, but its not true. They also lied to the public and said they did do it when they didn't. Bremerton Police Dept, Washington. See the police report for proof.
    But what do you think happened? Could he have taken off?

Ghoulie Girl Guest
    wow, this is a really interesting mystery.

wonder what happened?

RaRaRamona Guest
    Sadly we probably won't hear anything else until he shows up dead.

knothere Guest
    yup i dont think he is alive any more

Aw, that's terrible.
    ??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.? - Michael Jackson