Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 67 of 67

Thread: Findadeath custom Google search

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22,469
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyCurry View Post
    OK..the other day I came across a thread "Murderers where are they now?" Something like that...I didn't look at it- doing something else- and now I can't find it! I have done both searches...with many different words...if anyone knows where it is, I would be most grateful!
    Is it this one?: http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...ight=Murderers

    I know you found it but, I found that by just putting the word 'murderers' in the search box and then searching by title.
    .

    Life goes on.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    597
    Yeah- That was it. Thanks.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
    Posts
    8,386
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyCurry View Post
    OK..the other day I came across a thread "Murderers where are they now?" Something like that...I didn't look at it- doing something else- and now I can't find it! I have done both searches...with many different words...if anyone knows where it is, I would be most grateful!
    Here you go.

    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16515
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.



  4. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,611
    Where is the Ted Kennedy thread?

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  5. #55
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Atlantic coastal
    Posts
    1,029
    Handy much, than you!

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22,469
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Where is the Ted Kennedy thread?
    Here you go, RaRa: http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...hlight=Kennedy
    .

    Life goes on.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,611
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post

    Thanks!

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22,469
    You're welcome
    .

    Life goes on.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,611
    Has anyone noticed this sucks anymore?

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    30,694
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Has anyone noticed this sucks anymore?
    Never worked for me in the first place.
    "this sucks anymore"
    Awkward but I guess grammatically correct as far as I can tell.
    There are much better words you could have used.
    Im sure there must be something wrong with it.
    Ima go look but I took a Soma 30 minutes ago so Im not sure if Ill find anything.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,611
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Im sure there must be something wrong with it.
    Ima go look but I took a Soma 30 minutes ago so Im not sure if Ill find anything.
    Good luck with that. It's perfect.

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,281
    Wasn't this post stickied at one time or am I losing my mind? Took me forever to find it!
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    30,694
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    Wasn't this post stickied at one time or am I losing my mind? Took me forever to find it!
    Why didnt you just use the Findadeath Forum Custom Google Search to look for it?
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bulldog Town
    Posts
    36,301
    Wasn't this post stickied at one time or am I losing my mind? Took me forever to find it!
    Bookmark it.
    Why didnt you just use the Findadeath Forum Custom Google Search to look for it?
    Haha
    Last edited by cindyt; 09-02-2011 at 04:35 PM.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,281
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Bookmark it.
    Haha

    I have bookmarks out the wazoo and I'm not sure this works so well anymore. Have you tried it lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    30,694
    just google the term with site:findadeath.com/forum at hte end of your query it will only search the forum for your query.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bulldog Town
    Posts
    36,301
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    I have bookmarks out the wazoo and I'm not sure this works so well anymore. Have you tried it lately?
    Yep. I had rather use it than the regular search. Usually my problem is I don't know the correct title or keywords, and so what I was looking for didn't pop right up but was buried way off on a deeper page number.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •