Thread: Owen Wilson

Ms. Black Guest

Owen Wilson

Owen Wilson attented the premiere of his new movie. That's the first time we've seen him at a public event since he tried to kill himself.

knothere Guest
    Goldie's daughter sure does get around she broke up with Dax by phone n she didn't even make the call.... and heroin doesn't help either

How can someone slash their wrists without having any scars?

Apparently photos of him out and about after his "suicide attempt" show his wrists unmarked - and no bandages.

Anyone know the REAL story here?

Guest Guest
    Photo's can be photoshopped, plus skin does heal, it's been over a month since he did it. He may not have punctured the skin deep enough to leave a bad scar. I think he was just calling out for help and needed attention " Like most do " But his nose : smh : Why on earth spend weeks in the hospital on anything but fixing his nose? Owen is a cute lil thing but his nose has GOT to go.

Laurie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsumthin View Post
    Photo's can be photoshopped, plus skin does heal, it's been over a month since he did it. He may not have punctured the skin deep enough to leave a bad scar. I think he was just calling out for help and needed attention " Like most do " But his nose : smh : Why on earth spend weeks in the hospital on anything but fixing his nose? Owen is a cute lil thing but his nose has GOT to go.
    ITA. With everything...and the nose.

Snoopy Guest
    Oh I know if his nose were fixed he'd be such a cutie! I do like his california boy looks though!

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    I do like his california boy looks though!

Texas! Represent!

Texas! lol

LOL about the nose, I just wanna reach into the screen and reposition it for him! He would look so much better with that thing fixed!

Snitfit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentino009 View Post
    LOL about the nose, I just wanna reach into the screen and reposition it for him! He would look so much better with that thing fixed!
    LOL I don't know guys...personally I think without that nose he wouldn't stand out anymore. I think it's a big part of what makes him hot...call me crazy but I like 'em unconventional.

erin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    How can someone slash their wrists without having any scars?

Apparently photos of him out and about after his "suicide attempt" show his wrists unmarked - and no bandages.

Anyone know the REAL story here?

I've never heard anything about slashed wrists. I heard it was an attempted drug OD. From what I've heard he's been spiraling into cocaine addiction. Of course, I don't know if it's true.

Bellfire Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by knothere View Post
    Goldie's daughter sure does get around she broke up with Dax by phone n she didn't even make the call.... and heroin doesn't help either

I hate that stuff! He got around just as much as she did. Why are ladies suppose to be so wholesome and men and go around as they please. It doesn't say in any bible the lady must be pure while the man can be a slut.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by erin View Post
    I've never heard anything about slashed wrists. I heard it was an attempted drug OD. From what I've heard he's been spiraling into cocaine addiction. Of course, I don't know if it's true.

Nope he attempted suicide. But failed. He was in the hospital for awhile.

JeffD Guest
    Owen better get well or I'll drive to LA and kill him.

I am fond of his work.

He's the male Jennifer Grey. His nose is what makes him distinctive. Look at how many roles she got after her nose job.

I like him the way he is.

hoxharding Guest
    The cuts on his wrist(s) were supposed to be shallow. I saw that photo and must of been real shallow(from the looks of the pic)

tensecondstolove Guest
    It's weird because I wouldn't have expected a suicide attempt from him, but at the same time I guess you could say that about most people. He obviously has some big problems. I hope he continues to get help.

BeeCee Guest
    I think he has a great persona which overcomes any facial flaw - real or imagined. If he ever does do something I sure hope he takes a long hard look at some of the more severe mistakes out there - including Jennifer Gray, Lorraine Newman, and, of course, the more or less pixelated Michael Jackson - and opts for the less is more route.

knothere Guest
    Now Goldie's daughter wants him back. ppft

BeeCee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by knothere View Post
    Now Goldie's daughter wants him back. ppft
    So, besides being a talentless hack - she's also a drip. That works.

candleinthewind Guest
    She left her dirtbag husband for Owen Wilson and left Owen for this Dax guy and now she's dumped Dax and wants Owen back. Make up your mind Goldie Lite.

I've always heard that Owen is a slut and a himbo. I hope he is in recovery though.

WendyK Guest
    YES his nose looks like a penis!

mommafreak Guest
    I love Owen. He's got troubles and demons, who doesn't? Its' how we act upon them. I personally tell them all to take a hike, i'm not perfect, I dont' strive for perfection, only one man can claim to be perfect and rightly so. So why should I? I know how depression can influence decisions and it's really hard to get under control, so then do we subject ourselves to medication? I personally would like a deserted tropical island to heal.

knothere Guest
    thats 2 tropical islands to go

Noelle Page Guest
    So, wonder how Owen's doing?

A few months ago, I thought he wouldn't get past this career-wise. Now I'm thinkin....meh.....one good interview with Barbara Walters or Oprah....another decent hit film....he'll be "fine."

Why does he have that penis snout and his brother Luke is flawless? Did Luke get surgery to look normal or did Owen get it to be an exceptional brown noser?
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

crimson and clover Guest
    He killed me in Meet the Parents.......funny guy. Why are all the funny ones soo disturbed?

PvN73 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Why does he have that penis snout and his brother Luke is flawless? Did Luke get surgery to look normal or did Owen get it to be an exceptional brown noser?
    didnt he break his nose when he was younger and it never got set back in place properly? I think I read that somewhere.

he is hilarious! Loved him in zoolander - HANSEL - he's so hot right now!

RaRaRamona Guest
    I also read he broke it & didn't get it fixed. I also thought he od'ed, not slit his wrists. His nose doesn't bother me but the constant lip purse does. His bro's a cutie. No lip pursing there.

lisalouver Guest
    I love Owen's nose.

Do we know for sure he cut his wrists, or is that a rumour?

cachluv Guest
    I don't care for either of the bro's.

Owen Wilson looks/sounds/acts like 'Crazy' Dennis Hopper's love child. Loved him in Minus Man though.

Great in The Royal Tennenbaums.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

deathybrad Guest
    The Royal Tennenbaums was on TV yesterday afternoon.

NOVSTORM Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Bellfire View Post
    I hate that stuff! He got around just as much as she did. Why are ladies suppose to be so wholesome and men and go around as they please. It doesn't say in any bible the lady must be pure while the man can be a slut.
    wait a minute. Goldies kid left her husband for Owen. Then HE didn't want anything serious so they broke up. Then she dated the other guy so that makes her what a tramp? BS. Like you I hate that dbl standard.
    I have never understood why when a man wants to get laid it is ok for him to go to a bar and pick uup some chick but it's not ok for a woman.

I amy be getting up in years but sure as I am not Lily white and never will be lol What is good for the goose is good for the gander lol

NOVSTORM Guest
    Nope he attempted suicide. But failed. He was in the hospital for awhile.
    I saw a pic of him onthe beach wu=ioth some girl and he had bandages on his wrists. This is not the first time he has tried to kill himself either.
    I love his work and hopes he gets his head screwed on right.

NOVSTORM Guest
    It bothers me when people blame some one else for anothers faults, It is not her fault that whenthings go wrong he wants to die rather than have a good cry and get over it. Personally I wouldn;t take him back on a platter. If every time we have a fight or something goes wrong he runs upstairs and hacks at his wrists? Owen needs to grow up and understand that things come to an end. Be it by death or by lovegone wrong. It happens. It sure isn't her fault .

Hmmmm he is not going to have another go at the wrists is he? Tip, slash diagonally down the length of the inner forearm not across the wrists DOH!

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegrap...006013,00.html
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Luke is just better. Better looking, better actor, better choices in the movies he makes overall...Owen is whiny and irritating.
    Kate Hudson should just go for Luke and get it over with...

Chevyheaven Guest
    I am terribly sorry if this statement that I make is offensive to you guys but I have to express my self AND IF YOU DONT LET ME EXPRESS MYSELF I WILL GO INSANE AND I WILL TAKE YOU WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Beetlejuice no but seriously I dont like Owen Wilson. I think it is his nose. Or maybe something else I just dont know. Luke is great I watch all his shit but Owen I avoid everything he is in.

Sorry to ruin your thread.

stinkythejokedog Guest
    Great actor...but he looks like Ellen Degenres if she had a penis for a nose
    Last edited by stinkythejokedog; 05-16-2008 at 09:37 PM.

Desertrose Guest
    Uhh, I just don't get him. I don't think he is the best actor around, mainly because I cannot stand his nasally voice. Well, he and Kate just broke up again - I don't believe his slitting his wrists - I tend to believe it was drugs. I just hope he gets his head screwed on straight before it is too late. To me though, if he wants to be an actor, he should be an actor - not more lame movie scripts.

Noor 7ayaty Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    I love Owen's nose.

Do we know for sure he cut his wrists, or is that a rumour?
    I do too, I think it gives him distinction; he's a hunk to me!

I saw one of his "first pics out" he was on a beach and the picture noted a scar on his left wrist. But with photoshop these days, who knows

Oddly enough it made me think of the movie that both he and his brother were in -- a rather interesting quirk called "The Royal Tannenbaums," in which his brother Luke played a character who slit his wrists.

I really hope he heals completely, bless him. If he never made another movie, I'd still wish him health in all ways, and happiness and hope ...

lisalouver Guest
    I heard Own and Kate broke up again?

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Desertrose View Post
    Uhh, I just don't get him. I don't think he is the best actor around, mainly because I cannot stand his nasally voice. Well, he and Kate just broke up again - I don't believe his slitting his wrists - I tend to believe it was drugs. I just hope he gets his head screwed on straight before it is too late. To me though, if he wants to be an actor, he should be an actor - not more lame movie scripts.
    I read that in my People magazine last night. Owen is kinda cute,but I love me some Luke Wilson.

I didn't even realise they were brothers well i continue to learn everyday on this forum lol, i like Owen best though