Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast

Thread: The Columbine Tragedy

kimba Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Death/Columbine.html

I've pasted a link to the filmed footage of much of hte Columbine shootings. Also, candid photos of the two shooter kids lying dead after their own deaths.
    You know I gotta say...
    That picture of them dead does not disturb me at all. In fact, I'm glad I saw it. I wanted to see it.
    They deserved so much more than that. They lost their humanity when they plotted to do what they did.
    Last edited by kimba; 06-12-2008 at 03:54 AM. Reason: weird missing wordy things

Dylgem22 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kimba View Post
    You know I gotta say...
    That picture of them dead does not disturb me at all. In fact, I'm glad I saw it. I wanted to see it.
    They deserved so much more than that. They lost their humanity when they plotted to do what they did.
    I agree!! I had to see the photo of them dead .. it didn't bother me at all .. I also like to still, in my own mind, think that it was Eric Harris that killed Dylan then himself, only because just looking at pictures of Eric, you can just see evil in his eyes! I just like to think that .. I don't know much about all the truth and stuff, but thats just my way of thinking!! I know I may be wrong!!

**Jenna** Guest
    Wow- I had missed the enlarged photo..
    and yeah that looks like she's dead. Holy Cow. Weird...
    I will mimic everyone else and say...why THAT photo of her?
    WTF?
    yeah me too.

**Jenna** Guest
    You know I gotta say...
    It didn't bother me either,though looking at the pics of Eric Harris as a little boy did,he looked so sweet and cute,thats just sad that he turned out to be a lunatic.I don't know about either boys homelife but I do feel sorry for the parents,how would you feel knowing your child was responsible for taking someones life?That would just be horrid.

The autopsy reports are just awful to read.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Guest Guest
    does anybody have the pics of Kiebold and Harris dead?

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jk3378 View Post
    go to www.acolumbinesite.com go to victims, plenty of pictures of her. I wasn't sure if it was her or not, the autopsy report says they did the autopsy a few days after the shooting, so she could be a "little puffy/bloated". I thought it was strange that pic was there, but who knows. All of the victims autopsy reports are on that site also.
    So I looked at some pics of Rachel in life and it certainly could be here on the morgue cart.

From reading her post report, she was shot in the left temple (among other places but this was the death shot) and the exit wound was in her scalp. We can not see either from the picture, so I can not be certain it is her.

The ME also notes early decompositional changes which is a bit odd, but it could be something as simple as greeninsh discoloration to her stomach (where decomp starts).

Harrietd Guest
    Open casket? We should be looking at this kid because..... What were the parents thinking? I don't know if I'd even have a funeral. Would love to have heard the eulogy.

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrietd View Post
    Open casket? We should be looking at this kid because..... What were the parents thinking? I don't know if I'd even have a funeral. Would love to have heard the eulogy.
    Well regardless,it was their son,I do feel sorry for Harris and Klebolds parents,along with the other victims families.

Ilmatar Guest
    Isn't that a morgue photo of Rachel Corrie, the girl who was crushed by a bulldozer in Gaza?

metaphoria Guest
    I have searched and searched, where is the large picture of Rachel?

Ilmatar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by joS3ph View Post
    Try this:

http://judicial-inc.biz/rachel2.jpg

The girl in that photograph is indeed dead.

joS3ph
    That's the Rachel photo.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilmatar View Post
    Isn't that a morgue photo of Rachel Corrie, the girl who was crushed by a bulldozer in Gaza?
    We were not sure who it was of. It is being presented as a Columbine victim by the name of Rachel in one of the links.

Ilmatar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    We were not sure who it was of. It is being presented as a Columbine victim by the name of Rachel in one of the links.
    Yes, I know that. I just thought the photo looked a lot like one of these of Rachel Corrie dead in one of those posters:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...orial_pics.jpg
    Last edited by Ilmatar; 06-13-2008 at 04:20 AM.

Andrea Guest
    It does look like a Rachel Corrie pic, with her eyes bulging from being squashed. I don't think that's Rachel Scott.

joS3ph Guest

If you click on this link, and look at the bottom picture next to the candle, the cart is sitting at the same angle, and one can see the guy with scrubs:

I do believe this is the Rachel Corrie.

joS3ph

cachluv Guest
    Great detective work!!

XxxReBVoDKaxxX Guest
    footage of the rampage? i don't think so. there is no actual footage of the rampage. instead this may be zero day footage.

Katie Guest
    If you click on this link, and look at the bottom picture next to the candle, the cart is sitting at the same angle, and one can see the guy with scrubs:

joS3ph

Is there anyway to enlarge those pictures?

joS3ph
    Same here.

However, there has been footage I've seen of the police outside the school moving a female from a place on the grass to behind/near their cars...I'm pretty sure that's Rachel Scott. And they didn't even cover her up, s what got to me.

"Death doesn't really worry me that much, I'm not frightened about it... I just don't want to be there when it happens."

Katie Guest
    If I am not mistaken, Rachel is the one you see from the over view near the sidewalk.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    If I am not mistaken, Rachel is the one you see from the over view near the sidewalk.

Seeing Daniel Rohrbough's body laying on the sidewalk there gets me, too. Didn't they say his body layed there for a ridiculous ammount of time until it could be moved? And wasn't there the speculation over whether or not he had been shot by police and not Harris or Klebold?

"Death doesn't really worry me that much, I'm not frightened about it... I just don't want to be there when it happens."

Mach2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilmatar View Post
    That was one dumb gal but after seeing her parents on TV I could see where she got her dumbheadedness from. They just don't get it! Parents that thickheaded and arrogant don't deserve sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubican View Post
    Here's actual footage of the rampage. Warning you can see them commit suicide in the background....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n9O9vgkYpQ

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation. BAHHHH!
    pull the string!

melmoney Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sordid1982 View Post
    Seeing Daniel Rohrbough's body laying on the sidewalk there gets me, too. Didn't they say his body layed there for a ridiculous ammount of time until it could be moved? And wasn't there the speculation over whether or not he had been shot by police and not Harris or Klebold?

I believe they did a full investigation into whether any bullets in Daniel's body came from police, but none was found. All the bullets came from the guns used by Harris/Klebold.

tkmama627 Guest
    Rachel Scott's parents (the first girl killed) have set something called "Rachel's Challenge". I'm not sure if anyone's interested, but they travel all over the country promoting random acts of kindness. They came to my daughters school last month. It was a young girl who was a friend of Rachels and she showed some video footage of Rachel and the tragedy and carnage left behind by these boys. I was glad to see that something good came out of this disgusting crime. While this young girl spoke you could literally her people sobbing. This story has touched everyone.

http://www.rachelschallenge.com/

Quote Originally Posted by tkmama627 View Post
    Rachel Scott's parents (the first girl killed) have set something called "Rachel's Challenge". I'm not sure if anyone's interested, but they travel all over the country promoting random acts of kindness. They came to my daughters school last month. It was a young girl who was a friend of Rachels and she showed some video footage of Rachel and the tragedy and carnage left behind by these boys. I was glad to see that something good came out of this disgusting crime. While this young girl spoke you could literally her people sobbing. This story has touched everyone.

I've seen it and it is fantastic!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

LemonPopsicle Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tkmama627 View Post

I was given a luggage tag several years ago that had a photo of Rachel on it and a quote, and the website link. I kept it on my backpack for years. I wish I still had it. I think it's beautiful what her parents are doing.

LaynesGirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kandykisses View Post
    It looks more like her on a stretcher with a paramedic but still WTF? I am ghoulish but all the other kids have nice pics like school pics. Why have hers like that?
    OH NO...lol that is DEF a NOT a stretcher! She is dead most DEF! If she wasn't she would have ALL kinds of tubes and breathing machines, IV's and she would be in a bed NOT a large. steel cold table.

Seagorath Guest
    What's really sad is that these idiots inspired CHO and others...So they were indirectly responsible for Virginia Tech in a way...That freak was obsessed with these 2. What a couple of little shits!

Cathy J. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hell0kitty View Post
    This video has been removed due to terms of use violation. BAHHHH!
    Yesterday I heard on the radio ( KHOW ) about some "gentlemen's agreement" between the 5 major Denver TV stations ( KWGN, KCNC, KMGH, KUSA and FOX 31 ) where if any of them finds any of their coverage from Columbine on You Tube...any of them can take it off.

In other words if someone uploads a clip about Columbine from Fox 31 and KCNC sees it ( who has nothing to do with FOX 31 ), then KCNC has the right to get that clip removed.

Because of this "agreement", we may find fewer and fewer Columbine clips on You Tube.
    Last edited by Cathy J.; 08-22-2008 at 10:06 PM.

Seagorath Guest
    There is footage of them committing suicide? Where?!

Seagorath Guest
    What the fugg ever happened to that idiot Robyn K. Anderson?...Her life must really suck now.

Katie Guest
    I felt so sorry for the families. Parents of the shooters too.

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    I felt so sorry for the families. Parents of the shooters too.
    I do too. I don't blame the shooters parents at all.

sheri Guest
    Jerks like Klebold and Harris are what makes high school (primarily high school is what I'm talking about in this post) so miserable for kids like my now 19 year old. She had to endure a snot faced brat in middle school whom threatened to beat her up after school and have 2 friends help her beat up my daughter. My daughter didn't so much as look wrong at this brat, yet my kids got threatened. Thank goodness the middle school my kids attended at the time has a zero tolerance policy where this is concerned. The teacher and principal got it handled and the brat and her 2 friends were promptly yanked out of school - home schooled, and then moved away. Then my daughter gets to 10th grade and gets harassed/threatened/bullied by a boy whom claimed he wanted her to love him the way he loved her. She wasn't interested, and staff refused to do shit until his ass threatened physical violence towards a teacher the following year. The last time this punk harassed my daughter, I informed one of the assistant principals that the following would happen and that he could count on it:

Principal would be notified
    All assistant principals would be called into principal's office
    My daughter would be called to principal's office
    This punk called into principal's office
    Punk's mother would be called (even if she were workign she would be told to leave work) and told to immediately come to the principal's office

Then, as soon as everyone was in the principal's office, I would be getting on the phone, calling the local police and inform them that I need an officer to come to the high school because I intend on filing charges against the following:

Principal for not doing her job
    All assistant principals for not doing their jobs
    The school itself
    The school district/board for not enforcing the zero tolerance policy they claim to have
    The punk that instigated this nonsense
    His mother (as he was still a minor)

So I have no sympathy for the Klebolds/Harris'/Cho's of the world...they know precisely what they are doing and why they are doing it. It doesn't make it right nor justify them being bullied.

princesslonely Guest
    I was super-obsessed with this case back in the summer. I spent days looking on the internet for sites, and you tube for videos. The only book I have read is the one by Brooks Brown "No Easy Answers". I think it is really good, although alot of people discredit him because he gives interviews and supposedly was paid. I thought it was a well-written book.

I have read parts of Dylan and Eric's journals, and it is truly heartbreaking to read. The things they write about have to do with regular teenage problems, only they choose to deal with these problems with guns. These boys were extremely intelligent, and that makes it all the more sad because they could have had bright futures ahead of them.

I like to think I would have been friends with them; Eric seems the type of person I would have had a crush on. They were looking for something in them that was missing, and found it in the barrel of a gun.

Alot of people like to blame the parents for what they did. I don't. I honestly think they had no clue of what was happening in their own homes. My parents didn't know everything about me when I was that age. That's the age of deception and secrets.

I have also read "Rachel's Tears" and think it is really well-done too. It also inspired me to have that child-like faith most of us yearn to have back again. It inspired me to be closer to God.

I do not think these deaths should be in vain. I also think that it should be okay to mourn for the shooters also. I do. They killed thirteen lives, but they also took their own away from themselves. I also mourn for the senseless loss of life that was taken. I think this tragedy should give everyone the chance to be kinder to others; to think before you judge or ridicule someone; to stop bullying before it starts; to reach out and be friends with someone who isn't your "category"; to try to make the world a better place, one smile and act of kindness at a time.

I also think that the way some parents have martyrized their children is insane. Sure they have done alot of good, but come on! There are alot of people who act the way Rachel and Cassie did but we do not give recognition to them, and it seems only fair to.

I do not support the shootings, I do however support the pain these boys went through. They just found the wrong way deal with it.

christmascandy1 Guest
    Howdy all..im a first time writee(sp?) but have been following the site for a while.///while i agree with most of what u say is true..there is a bunch of stuff about Dylan and Eric..that most ppl dont know about..i have read and reread pretty much everything there is 2 know about these kids..( as u can tell i was very curious about these 2 from the get-go)...actually there is a few pages in detail about both boys ..especially there deaths and Autopsies..and must more info that is mostly "known"..not sure if im a alloweed to link...its safe for work...also youtube has taken a lot of there vids down...i used to have a ton of them..even of Dylan house toward the end of his life..that was taken down as well...Enjoy!http://acolumbinesite.com/index.html

Thanks for the post, Christmascandy and Welcome!

I think the parents knew their child had tendencies due to a part of one of their journals from one of these websites. Note the bolded part. It makes it seem as if the parents knew he was making bombs and what...told him to stop?:

A second confirmation of the diagnosis was Harris' perpetual deceitfulness. "I lie a lot," Eric wrote to his journal. "Almost constantly, and to everybody, just to keep my own ass out of the water. Let's see, what are some of the big lies I told? Yeah I stopped smoking. For doing it, not for getting caught. No I haven't been making more bombs. No I wouldn't do that. And countless other ones."

It was from:http://www.slate.com/id/2099203/

Cangirl58 Guest

Videos are disappearing from youtube:(

On this site, the members are compiling any or all videos pertaining to these two here, including their own videos shot for school classes:

http://www.columbinegame.com/discuss...c27be6f3b3a8e0

The rest of the site, http://www.columbinegame.com/discuss...412ded0e426b7b

has very interesting topics concerning Columbine (The 10th anniversity is approaching as well).

There is no video of the actual shooting but you can find the uncut version of Zero Hour here:

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/3803352/...r_uncut_part_1

which include many clips of both shooters and the what happened outside on that day.

joS3ph Guest

Reports

I don't know if anyone posted this link: http://www.boulderclassifieds.com/shooting/report.html These are official police diagrams, investigative reports, and statements (including statements from witnesses). It's 11,000 pages, but it is broken down into manageable segments of 1-4 megabytes per file/section. It does make for some interesting reading.

christmascandy1 Guest
    Thanks for the welcome Jlm709..im from Ohio ..i was born and raised there..til i was around 18...Sorry to get off post..and not 2 change subject..there r no autopsy pics of dylan or Eric...and no coffin pics either

Ok , so I had to do some looking around and i wanted to read about that Rachel Corrie girl since I hadnt heard about her before. I found the infamous picture of Rachel that is the exact picture of on the site for columbine showing a dead rachel Scott. And I gotta say..Awesom catch!

You know your a death hag when u know what all death pictures out there look like, and know the difference. LOL That is so cool you caught that

http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article1248.shtml

scroll down some, and you'll see the picture, closer up then the one on the poster shown before.

Quote Originally Posted by BelleRain View Post
    Ok , so I had to do some looking around and i wanted to read about that Rachel Corrie girl since I hadnt heard about her before. I found the infamous picture of Rachel that is the exact picture of on the site for columbine showing a dead rachel Scott. And I gotta say..Awesom catch!

You know your a death hag when u know what all death pictures out there look like, and know the difference. LOL That is so cool you caught that

http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article1248.shtml

scroll down some, and you'll see the picture, closer up then the one on the poster shown before.

Great find! Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

christmascandy1 Guest
    wow..i didnt know she died...i dont think it was fair she didnt get anything from the trials...but o well..since when does my opinion count anyway..Nice find though...!!

guardmom2008 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KCSunshine View Post
    There's a new book out called "Columbine." Here is the author website:

www.davecullen.com
    Thanks KC.

Quote Originally Posted by KCSunshine View Post
    There's a new book out called "Columbine." Here is the author website:

www.davecullen.com
    Just read a review on it in People mag, decided to check it out, ended up ordering 3 Columbine books. THEN, like a dumbass, thought, oohh, I bet it's on FAD. Note to self-next time, if it's about death, check FAD first, then spend $$$..

WriterDude Guest
    The bump on this thread brought me to the discovery of something that, surprisingly, got past me all this time. It surprises me because I thought I was fairly well-versed in most things Columbine (after all, I was less than a mile away when the little rat bastards went on their rampage).

Anyway, this pic shows how Rachel Scott's casket was given the yearbook treatment at her funeral. Note the heartbreaking inscription from Jeff (presumably her boyfriend) in the foreground:

RubySlippers Guest
    no pic, babe.