Thread: Randi Rhodes

Randi Rhodes

Politics aside, Rhodes made a fairly ignorant remark about John McCain and his treatment by the Viet Cong. Was he tortured? Not really, according to Randi...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt8Sgt6K9YE

Seagorath Guest
    Hell, I was thinking of another Randy Rhodes when I saw this thread...Randy Rhoads!

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Hell, I was thinking of another Randy Rhodes when I saw this thread...Randy Rhoads!

Ha! My first thought as well! Crazy Train!
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Seagorath Guest
    One of my favorite riffs. Gonna visit the Rhoads thread now. I think Ozzy witnessed Randy's plane going down.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post

Oh yeah, another reason to dislike the radio host Randi Rhodes.

For sure not the legendary guitarist.

Seagorath Guest
    She does suck by the way. I don't agree with her crap.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    Oh yeah, another reason to dislike the radio host Randi Rhodes.

For sure not the legendary guitarist.

LadyCurry Guest
    HAHA...Yes, I thought this was about my guitar hero...lol. OOOPS.

Noelle Page Guest
    I don't agree with her crap either, but she is a radio talent. My head explodes, but I wind up listening longer than I want to. She's certainly the most entertaining host on Air America.

I actually do a pretty good impression of her, wish you could all hear it.

pvezz Guest

Ditto - LOL - was gonna post that they spelled his name wrong - LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    LOL! Great minds think alike.

I'm not familiar with the radio personality, nor do I like McCain, but to say that about the torture he experienced in Viet Nam is a pretty crappy thing to do.

NOVSTORM Guest
    There were a few men that were POW's at the same time aas MCCAin and they say he collaborated and got special treatment. They were there but is it true who the hell knows.

MorbidMolly Guest
    McCain served his country and I deeply respect him for that.........unlike many other presidents........I may not agree with his politics, but to question his time spent in a POW hellhole is not something I`m going to do......I wonder just what " special treatment " would entail at the Hanoi Hilton........an extra ration of maggot invested rice......the lady in question is a douche IMO

The trinity is complete:

Tokyo Rose
    Hanoi Jane
    Ramadi Randi

Hey Randi: How about a nice hot cup of STFU?

maybe we could get Hacksaw Jim Dugan to take a two by four to her mellon...

malaki Guest

Ditto...hahahaha

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    There were a few men that were POW's at the same time aas MCCAin and they say he collaborated and got special treatment. They were there but is it true who the hell knows.
    Sounds like they wanted their fifteen, to me. How about the others that have always said he made things easier for them by enduring the torture? Some people make me want to vomit.

Armcast Guest
    I would think that being held captive away from family and loved ones not knowing if you'll ever see them again is torture enough. God only knows what else he experienced over there.

I remember seeing the Jeremiah Denton Story on TV when I was younger and how he blinked in Morse Code T-O-R-T-U-R-E...I had to ask my dad, a Korean War vet, what that meant...it was probably the only time my dad ever had trouble telling me anything.

I've never listened to her program before and I don't think I ever will because of this...