*cue in music*
    "one and a two"....

Quote Originally Posted by laynestaleyfan View Post
    I love that song! Now its stuck in my head
    Its smellslikealmonds fault!

lol..

-Morbid1

Quote Originally Posted by Snudgie View Post
    Hey everyone...I know I'm early but I'm between 5 and 8 hours ahead of the USA (depending on whereabouts you are) so let me be the first to wish you all a very happy 4th of July!!

Hope you all have an awesome time, whatever you're doing...stay safe...love to all of you and your families and friends!!!

I'll be wearing my "I heart NY" t-shirt to join in hehe!

Love you all!!!
    Backatcha!

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    Skip work DUSTER & come accross the pond!
    I would soooo love to do exactly that . Have fun!

Chevyheaven Guest
    Happy birthday Snudgie. Hope you and yours have a good one. Enjoy yourself.

Seagorath Guest
    Happy 4th, Death Hags! I'll be chillin' at the beach...probably surfing this board...

hoxharding Guest
    I think I have to leave my apartment a couple of hours so a fire alarm can be put in my bedroom.
    Hm, watching tv and maybe seeing a film.
    Also really wishing I hadn't viewed the trailer of the latest film that one of my favorite directors made. Can't say why,don't want to say why. All I can say is I threw up a bit in my mouth because of it being gross. It is titled 'Bad Biology' and no way will I post or view the trailer!

kandykisses Guest
    happy 4th to everybody!

secretsquirrel13 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit View Post
    your baby is sooooooo cute... I can practically smell the baby lotion she's so adorable

Awww..thankies!! I am working on her 4th of July pic right now...I make her my own little baby model,

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by secretsquirrel13 View Post
    I have all the episodes of The Young Ones, Father Ted and almost ever Eddie Izzard dvd recorded, so I will be enjoying a good laugh with the baby while I work on her developing sense of humor, LOL...We may walk to the pool in early evening when all the loud people/kids have left and its a little quieter, then come back for supper.
    Then we will walk out on the hill and watch the fireworks.

Excellent choices for the shows to watch!

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Morbid1 View Post
    "one and a two"....

Its smellslikealmonds fault!

lol..

-Morbid1
    Uh oh. What did I do now?

Grill stuff, watch fireworks from the back outside.
    I hope everyone has a great 4th.
    ??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.? - Michael Jackson

msmojorisin84 Guest
    Oooh! I'm excited now! My wonderful baboo just informed me that we're gonna go sit on the back of his truck and drink beer and shoot fireworks!! Yay!

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by msmojorisin84 View Post
    Oooh! I'm excited now! My wonderful baboo just informed me that we're gonna go sit on the back of his truck and drink beer and shoot fireworks!! Yay!
    Well be carful,don't want to be reading about you all on FAD

bblvnvelphy Guest
    bbq at my house with my grandpa and his girlfriend and some of the neighbors. fireworks at night in our driveway =)

Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    I think I have to leave my apartment a couple of hours so a fire alarm can be put in my bedroom.
    Hm, watching tv and maybe seeing a film.
    Also really wishing I hadn't viewed the trailer of the latest film that one of my favorite directors made. Can't say why,don't want to say why. All I can say is I threw up a bit in my mouth because of it being gross. It is titled 'Bad Biology' and no way will I post or view the trailer!
    Cool! Prince Paul is doing the soundtrack!
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

smooches27 Guest
    I was going to the lake, but it's freaking raining and thundering...... Maybe by tomorrow it'll clear up. I suppose I should watch the weather channel....

msmojorisin84 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by laynestaleyfan View Post
    Well be carful,don't want to be reading about you all on FAD
    Naw, surely we won't end up here. But if we do....I'll be honored!!

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Cool! Prince Paul is doing the soundtrack!

That was one part of the trailer I had no part with-the soundtrack.
    I also hope my Father is not feeling unwell tomorrow. Last night he had a fever of 100 before it went down. He had chemo that day. My Mother was told if he gets a fever of 105 or was it 100.5? He has to be rushed to the hospital.
    I want him to feel well enough to sort of celebrate the 4th.

GravesEnd Guest
    I wonder if people in the UK still have hard feelings about the Revolutionary War? LOL

Thanks for the well wishes. Very nice of you.

Boxofpandoraz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcake187 View Post
    family, friends, food, drinks and lots of whoreish actions.. yes, with family.. not as bad as it sounds.. hopefully mom doesn't show people her new piercing..

^^^ That is where I SHOULD be going...

Instead, I'll be at work.

Forever-27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ksol View Post
    I ain't rich, but Lord Im free....

I've always thought "at least I know I'm free" to be kind of funny.

"Economy's in the crapper, education is failing, the war's not working out, we're destroying the environment, the world hates us....but at least I know I'm free."

xenaswolf Guest
    The annual taking of the pictures of our fireworks show at the Moose Lodge. Probably drink a few beers and play some Warcraft.

Chunga Guest
    Hey everyone...I know I'm early but I'm between 5 and 8 hours ahead of the USA (depending on whereabouts you are) so let me be the first to wish you all a very happy 4th of July!!

Hope you all have an awesome time, whatever you're doing...stay safe...love to all of you and your families and friends!!!

I'll be wearing my "I heart NY" t-shirt to join in hehe!

Love you all!!!
    Don't trust her! It's an evil plot to get on our good side so the Brit's can come and get their country back! Remember what they did with the Beatles? Nice try!

Happy 4th of july!!!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I'll be work the Friday's Winn-Dixie 250 and the Saturday's 50th annual Coke Zero 400 woohoo i get to see the race for free

On Friday, I will celebrate my cousin's 32nd birthday. I will also be going to the LA Convention Center with my boyfriend and some of my other friends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

I'll be work the Friday's Winn-Dixie 250 and the Saturday's 50th annual Coke Zero 400 woohoo i get to see the race and get paid to be there

Quote Originally Posted by bmull View Post
    I'll be work the Friday's Winn-Dixie 250 and the Saturday's 50th annual Coke Zero 400 woohoo i get to see the race and get paid to be there
    Is this NASCAR? You would be my husbands dream wife if it is!
    Wanna see my grandkids?

yep it is here in daytona

Oh you lucky duck! Enjoy yourself although I know you will. Wave to us!
    Wanna see my grandkids?

I will cook some ribs & chops on the grill, catch the fireworks at the University of Delaware, will probably watch the Winn-Dixie 250 and Coke Zero 400!

I will oh oh guess what i got from the Daytona 500 experience this past weekend. A tire off one of the race cars from the race giggles

hoxharding Guest
    I know what I won't do- I will NOT spend 7.99 for 'Anamorph' on Pay-per-view and I will repeat this over and over(I so want to see this fiilm)
    Anyone else notice that they have 'Finding Amanda' on pay-per-view and it just hit the theaters? 6.99 which is high for pay-per-view but cheap if you see it on tv instead of the theater.
    I might order a pizza tomorrow but I still am not sure about it. Should I? I can't decide.

Cutting grass, unfortunately, it is not the smokeable kind...otherwise I might not even notice my labors.

It will be hot and brutal, but the yard will be done!

Carry on, you guys...in the more temperate conditions.

smooches27 Guest
    I will oh oh guess what i got from the Daytona 500 experience this past weekend. A tire off one of the race cars from the race giggles
    You're so lucky to get to be there! I have a tire from Dale Jarret's car the last year he raced for Quality Care and Ford Credit. I got it in Charlotte. I heart it. Who is your tire from?

smooches27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Cutting grass, unfortunately, it is not the smokeable kind...otherwise I might not even notice my labors.

It will be hot and brutal, but the yard will be done!

Carry on, you guys...in the more temperate conditions.
    Temperate my ass.... I have never produced this much sweat in my little life....

Hubz and I are having a stripping party

Stripping copper wiring that is. Obtained legally through his electrical job, so no turning us in
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGs...feature=colike

My own, personal, Dexter...

Will hang around the house during the day, then take my lawn chairs down to the Boston Museum of Science- and watch the fireworks and big artillery salute from the _other_ side of the river, not in the big press of bodies at the Esplanade. I did that one year. Once was fine with me.

We're going to my aunt and uncle's. My uncle's doing his excellent barbecued chicken(for me and him), hamburgers(for my husband and aunt - - they don't like messy food), and my aunt's making potato salad and baked beans.

Happy 4th to everyone who observes it, and Happy Friday to everyone else!

We're going to Atlantic City. Hubby is going to a concert and I'll gamble.

secretsquirrel13 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsGaribaldi View Post
    We're going to Atlantic City. Hubby is going to a concert and I'll gamble.

Is he going to the free Jimmy Buffet concert there? My b/f was telling me about it...gosh I would love to be there...

He loves NASCAR so much that if we lived near a track he would totally try to bring one home! Like I said...you are his dream wife!
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Flowergrrl Guest
    Sleep late, gym, BBQ, then gym again... Then fireworks.

lisalouver Guest
    We have the Taste of MN here every year.

They always have free concerts. I am just back from REO Speedwagon, I see them every time they are in town. I can recite their show lines.

Tomorrow night is Badfinger and I am going to check that out and Sunday is Eddie Money - might check that out too.

In between, grilling, a few drinks and fireworks!

For years and years and years, we would have a gazillion people over to our house for swimming and a BBQ. But dang, it just got to be too much work. I'd have to take a couple of days off before to clean the house and fix up the yard, then another couple of days off afterward to clean up after the crowd. It's just not worth giving up a whole week of my life so that parasitic friends and family will have a place to go.

We haven't had a 4th of July party for at least five years now, and guess what? We have never gotten any invitations from our past guests to come celebrate with them. So we have heated up the pool and will spend a lazy day doing nothing and then bbq-ing hamburgers and ribs. And today at Target, I treated myself to the Complete 3rd season of The Closer, one of my favorite shows. Meanwhile, my husband and two little boys came home with a complete arsenal of both legal and illegal fireworks. I am married to a pyromaniac and apparently both my sons got his genes. Yikes!!!

Meanwhile, we invited my 84-year-old Dad to come over, and damn it all, he took it upon himself to invite my (parasitic) sister and brother-in-law who have NEVER had us over to their house EVER, which translates to at least 16 years. When I heard my Dad's message that he invited them, my heart sunk. But just a little later he called to say that tomorrow the blood suckers are preying on other victims instead. Now I am as happy as a little clam!!!

Happy 4th of July everyone!!!
    Any day above ground is a good day.

Pryncis Guest
    I'll be working, thank god. The last place I want to be is with a bunch of tourists, sitting on the beach, covered in sand, having my hair turned super curly because of the humidity, watching crappy fireworks shot off the pier. After work, I have to go to my sister's house, where she, my dad and her son will be celebrating the holiday. I figure the entire USA didn't celebrate my birthday, why should I celebrate the USA's birthday? No offense, I am just starting to hate holidays in general and could give a rat's ass about celebrating with my sister after the crap she laid on me today...

Sorry, didn't mean to rant. I'm just a wee bit bitter at the moment...

Snudgie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunga View Post
    Don't trust her! It's an evil plot to get on our good side so the Brit's can come and get their country back! Remember what they did with the Beatles? Nice try!

Cheeky sod......!!!! I'll come over there and force feed you my terrible british cooking if you don't shush

Happy 4th Everyone. Have a safe and sane holiday weekend.

Cheeky sod......!!!! I'll come over there and force feed you my terrible british cooking if you don't shush

Snudgie you could come over here and force feed me anything you want.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Happy 4th of July Y'all! Be safe and have fun.

??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.? - Michael Jackson

mstee2u1972 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pryncis View Post
    I'll be working, thank god. The last place I want to be is with a bunch of tourists, sitting on the beach, covered in sand, having my hair turned super curly because of the humidity, watching crappy fireworks shot off the pier. After work, I have to go to my sister's house, where she, my dad and her son will be celebrating the holiday. I figure the entire USA didn't celebrate my birthday, why should I celebrate the USA's birthday? No offense, I am just starting to hate holidays in general and could give a rat's ass about celebrating with my sister after the crap she laid on me today...

Sorry, didn't mean to rant. I'm just a wee bit bitter at the moment...
    Is today your birthday? If so, I wish you a very happy day and many more! I had to respond to your post because I chuckled at you saying you are starting to hate holidays in general. I am beginning to feel the same way too. But I look at them as days off from work that I don't have to be bothered with a bunch of frigging idiots.

Anyway, I hope the day gets better for you. )