View Poll Results: If you had an execution choice, how would you go?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lethal Injection

51 72.86%
  • Hanging

3 4.29%
  • Firing Squad

13 18.57%
  • Electric Chair

2 2.86%
  • Gas Chamber

1 1.43%

Thread: If you had an execution choice, how would you go?

onehunglow Guest

If you had an execution choice, how would you go?

[SIZE=3]Lethal Injection[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Hanging[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Firing Squad [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Electric Chair [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Gas Chamber [/SIZE]

tensecondstolove Guest
    Definitely lethal injection. LOL That's an easy one.

Danse Macabre Guest

Arrow

Lethal injection for sure

Danse Macabre Guest
    Gosh, who voted eletric chair?

SuburbanDeathHag Guest
    You forgot the Spanish Donkey! I would opt for Lethal Injection though.

Leathel Injection. You just go to sleep and don't wake up.Sounds easy enough.

susalu Guest
    hanging sounds the worst to me...

did you ever see "i want to live" with susan hayward? the woman who murdered somebody and ended up in the gas chamber... i saw that movie when i was a kid and it freaked me out!!! GREAT movie!

Susan

Danny62 Guest
    Leathel Injection...even though I am hearing its painful!!!

Now the electric chair sound painful!!

Morrissey Guest
    I'd go with the hanging bit.

rjbrasher Guest
    leathel injection

SlippyInvader Guest
    Lethal injection for me.

Analyst_Rob Guest

Cold Turkey

Lethal Injection.
    You just can't drive cross-country in the back of a limousine to escape the effects...

Bullet to the head for me please. I can't stand needles

ST Moron Guest

Why are only the "standard" choices offered?

No one likes a boring life; why settle for a boring death?

If I had to be "executed" I would choose to be smothered to death by nude strippers hurling themselves on top of me. [gives "thumbs up" sign]

Ree Guest
    Lethal Injection

Littleroben Guest
    It's got to be the lethal injection, sounds the least painful

OBX Guest
    I picked Lethal Injection, but someone posted a link to a bunch of gruesome stuff on here and it included the Chinese executing some female drug dealer. They knelt her down and blew her head off from behind with a big effin rifle that took the top half of her head off. I have to believe that the needle of the injection would hurt more than what she felt.

Tugboat25 Guest
    It's been stated that when you really get down to it, hanging is best.
    Done correctly, it's instantaneous death, you don't feel a thing.
    Done wrong, that's a different story.
    If I knew for sure it was going to be carried out correctly, I'll take hanging anytime.

Bring back the Guillotine!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

susalu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    yow! but you are right!! would probably be te fastest and you wouldn't see it coming!!! unless they were mean and put you face up!!! LOL!

S

onehunglow Guest

That has to be the worse

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Cross View Post
    Gosh, who voted eletric chair?
    You cook and burn to death from the inside out. As an Eletronic Engineer I can tell you this is one of worse pains you will ever feel. I got across some probes in 1983 and have never forgot how bad that hurt. My arm was smoking.

RoRo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by susalu View Post

did you ever see "i want to live" with susan hayward? the woman who murdered somebody and ended up in the gas chamber... i saw that movie when i was a kid and it freaked me out!!! GREAT movie!

Susan
    Aahh! one of my fav movies!!
    As for execution...I'd chose lethal injection ..helll i prick my fingers 4 times a day and take 3 shots a day at least so why not ..no way I'd want to "ride the lightening"

magblax Guest
    My vote would be firing squad.

Krissypoo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by susalu View Post

Susan
    ME TOO! I must have seen it when I was ten and I was so scared for years and year after.

Lethal injection, provided they don't botch it up and it takes 25 minutes of misery before I die.
    Any day above ground is a good day.

onehunglow Guest
    Lethal injection is the same as getting surgery, they just top it off. The only pain I've ever felt was waking up.

TrueBlueAngel Guest
    Lethal injection for me.

susalu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissypoo View Post
    ME TOO! I must have seen it when I was ten and I was so scared for years and year after.
    krissy and roro...

i saw it again not too long ago, and it still freaks me out... i was holding my breath when she was dying.... lord!!

firing squad,not the chinese method,but the movie version where you get to refuse the blindfold,enjoy the cigarette,give the command,thrust your chest out,etc. vain historonics are way better than getting put down like the family pet.

onehunglow Guest

Never thought of that way

Quote Originally Posted by midnitelamp View Post
    firing squad,not the chinese method,but the movie version where you get to refuse the blindfold,enjoy the cigarette,give the command,thrust your chest out,etc. vain historonics are way better than getting put down like the family pet.
    That's why were here. But I want a cigar. A Churchill size Dominican. BTW Dominicans are far better than a Cuban. Cubans used to be a great cigar but after 59 they went downhill.

OBX Guest
    Feel free, but I've seen video of some firing squads that were pretty brutal because nobody could shoot straight. I know it has been decades, but the Liberians' had a coup and they took all the ruling party leaders down and tied them to stakes and then started shooting. They must have put a hundred rounds into each of those people and they were still squirming. Then the officer comes along and administers the coup de grace, but they suffered a while.

BTW, one of my employees needed a Kidney transplant but he was running out of time and his doctor told him that the waiting list for organ donation was running about seven years. My employee is from China and he decided to go back home to get the transplant and only had to wait about a month. Why? They do a complete organ harvest on every person executed. While the folks are on death row, the check for all the major diseases and test for blood type and other compatibility factors.

It's kind of creepy and I am sure the ACLU would have a cow if they ever decided to do the same thing here. But I do have to say it is a great idea. Lots of people benefit from their death and the felons get to make retribution to society.
    Any day above ground is a good day.

attackatdawn Guest
    Lethal Injection

firegilnotguns Guest
    Just what I was going to say!

RockyM90 Guest
    Firing squad. I want to go out with a bang.

hlh004 Guest
    ok this got me thinking. is it true that if an inmate in prison is sick and needs a transplant of some sort that they will be first in line before everyone else because if they die under the care of the jail they could get in trouble?
    i thought that i heard that somewhere
    anyway...
    Lethal Injection all the way!

knothere Guest
    i chose fireing squad

but if i cood choose any way definatly drown on a hot summers day in a sea of cold cold beer

DonnaMc Guest
    I think I would take the lethal injection. I wouldn't ever survive on Death Row, I'd die before me time!

Forever-27 Guest
    id pick the chair. If I ever do a crime that warrants death, whatever pain id feel, id have deserved it.

Klopek Guest
    That would be best, but the blade would have to be razor sharp.

Old age. I would like to go peaceful in my sleep like my uncle and not kicking and screaming like the other people in the car.
    When you lose a parent you lose your past. When you lose a spouse you lose your present. When you lose a child you lose your future.
    R.I.P Kim: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...336317&df=all&
    R.I.P Dad http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=93315851
    R.I.P Mom http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=97780420

On the job.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

If I had to choose, it would be lethal injection.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Starstruck Guest
    Lethal injection for me also! Nice and quiet, I don't like loud surprises.

orionova Guest
    I choose the Orgasmatron from Barbarella.

MinLynn Guest
    This is kind of funny beings that I just finished a book on Public Executions. At first I thought the Guillotine would be the best until nearly all accounts of people being beheaded list the head as still "living" moments after the beheading. Of course, this was more often with beheading with an axe or sword,but still, that part kind of freaked me out! Plus, being the reptile junky I am, I also know that chopping off the head of a snake is the MOST inhumane way to kill them because their heads can live up to an hour afterwards since their brains operate on little oxygen anyway.

Of course, I don't plan on doing anything that would require execution. For me, those that do deserve execution deserve the hardest way to die.