Site Donations?

Hey All,

I would love to be able to give this site a donation,I think Scott has
    done a incredible job and I would think the cost could add up,so what
    do you guys think of a donation for this site? And if your reading this
    Scott do you have a paypal acct? I would like to send my thanks to
    you for a great site..and a neat place to hang out! Now Iam talking
    about a "modest" amount $5.00 $10.00 25.00 would not be asking
    allot.And could keep the site running well..and give Scott a hand.

Thanks for anyone who is interested.

Morbid1

Quote Originally Posted by Morbid1 View Post
    Hey All,

Morbid1
    Ummm...great but should Scott be more involved?

"To everything - turn, turn, turn...
    There is a season - turn, turn, turn...
    And a time for every purpose under heaven."

- The Byrds

Scott does PayPal at his usual email address.
    Take care,
    Harry

ok pay him for me tooo lol jk

Keep in mind, if Scott says no, I have a Paypal account where you may send donations that will always be put to good use !!! lololol

What fresh hell is this ? ~ Dorothy Parker

]

Quote Originally Posted by Morbid1 View Post
    Hey All,

Morbid1
    I was thinking the same thing Morbid!! Thanks for putting it out there. I'm in!

I'm in too ... how bout it Scott?

id send a donation when i want sumin n the effort woould be worth more than the cost cuz im very lasey lol

If this is something Scott will endorse, I'm in I do paypal, let me find out.......

I'd be for it...I also do PayPal, let us know what you think, Scott!

I agree also - let us know, perhaps it can go to a christmas party for the administrators of the site!!!

You guys are very kind to consider donating to findadeath - Administrator Nick is findadeath's savior - he hosts the website for us, and also monitors this forum, which he basically created for us. He is the one that deserves the credit. Let's hear it for Nick!

No you are all very kind to us - THANKS NICK YOUR ACES!

You should still set up a donation account so we can contribute cause we all love the site! you can use it for Friday night drinks or something (or after a hard day administering the site)

THANKS GUYS you rock!

Thanks, all. Scott's acting like a nut, though. (I mean that in a good way. Think Bill Murray.) He has put an amazing amount of work into building his empire of death. There are a lot of forums out there run by a lot of people, but there is only one Findadeath. If you want to contribute to Scott, you can find his PayPal information here.

I say Yay to Nick AND Scott where would we be without ya'll???

**raises glass and salutes**
    Looking forward to walking the streets of gold.

Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post

I second that! We love Nick and Scott for all your hard work and effort!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Thanks, all. Scott's acting like a nut, though. (I mean that in a good way. Think Bill Murray.) He has put an amazing amount of work into building his empire of death. There are a lot of forums out there run by a lot of people, but there is only one Findadeath. If you want to contribute to Scott, you can find his PayPal information here.
    Nick,

Thanks for all of your effort..and time! I have ran a couple of classic
    car sites over the years,and supporting members do help make a big
    difference.Thanks for Scott's paypal information I will be sending my
    payment very soon.Scott thanks for replying to this thread,this site
    is fun and there are some really cool/nice people on here to hang out
    with.

-Morbid1

Okay...my donation has been sent. Scott and Nick, even though the donation might be small please know that I have loved Findadeath for years now. I REALLY appreciate all the information on the site and the wonderful people I have met through the forum. Kudos to you both...

<smoochies>

Talking

Mee too, again small donation but I am sure Scott, Nick and the other administrators will be able to do something with it.... It all adds up.

You guys are so kind to me, thank you very much. Findadeath shall breathe a little easier this month thanks to you both. x

Bump...

I get paid next Friday, count me in!
    [SIZE=3]Death becomes her...[/SIZE]

Sorry, but I don't have Paypal! I'd like to send in something by snail mail.......where to??

Count me in, too! It's not a lot at all, but I hope you can put it to good use!

We just can't stop patronizing each other...

Hey i just ordered a t-shirt but can you throw in a death hag bumper sticker too!!!

BUMP!

Now all i gotta do is learn to use PayPal. I have one, but have never used it for anything but eBay. And I can't find a button that says "Technotard Tutorials."

All you need to do is go to your Paypal account (you can sign into it through ebay by using the links in the columns on the left side of the page under My Ebay or access it through a favorite or bookmark). Once you've signed in, click on the tab on your account page that says "Send Money". Paypal will then ask you the person's email or Paypal address that you'd like to send money to. Just enter Scott's info from the link Nick provided above.

If you have any trouble, let us know and one of us should be able to help you.

Life goes on.

I made a donation and received a very nice e-mail from Scott ...

If you like this forum and can afford to make a donation, I highly encourage you to do so. I am a recently divorcee and my money is tight, but I was willing to give up some things to make the donation that I did ...

I think we can all help ... and don't think you have to make a large donation. Every little bit helps ...

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    All you need to do is go to your Paypal account (you can sign into it through ebay by using the links in the columns on the left side of the page under My Ebay or access it through a favorite or bookmark). Once you've signed in, click on the tab on your account page that says "Send Money". Paypal will then ask you the person's email or Paypal address that you'd like to send money to. Just enter Scott's info from the link Nick provided above.

If you have any trouble, let us know and one of us should be able to help you.
    Thanks! Much appreciated. I xfer funds today; now PayPal says it takes THREE to FIVE days to complete. They are pissing me off. I'd just finished writing an eBay seller that the 2--4 day wait annoys me (I also wrote them about it and the PP prats didn't write back), and sure enough, as soon as I sent the message to her, I check PayPal and it's now 3--5. Tossers.

Ya'll will hear from me next week

Thanks for the PayPal advice!

Paypal can suck sometimes once i went to pay for an item and they wanted me to upgrade my details there and then because my account was very old and full of cobwebs(lack of use and outdated credit cards) they said 24hrs and you should be fine to transfer money but NOOOOO it took three whole days and one pissed customer but the seller was fine about it after a long email explaining why my payment was late.
    Why couldent they of sent an email about it rather than waiting for me to purchase something IDIOTS!!!!!

my donation to scott was a $2000.00 dollar trip to LA to go on his tour. I think the best way to help is to go on the tour that way scott does what he loves to do and at the same time you get to meet him. For those that cant make it to Cali it is an awesome gesture to donate money for his hard work and time for our enjoyment. you wont find many sites FREE that deliver what these guys deliver and keep adding more. The tour is the same and it is exactly what you expect it to be-awesome. Im sure buying the dvd also helps scott just some suggstions

done, thanks again Scott.

YAY! Thanks to all your help, I think I did it! Thanks to all of you who gave suggestions and links. I did have trouble until I guessed to take out the spaces in the email address, but then it seemed to work. WhooHoo i learned something today!

To Scott and Nick, it's not much, but from the heart [SIZE=4]♥
    [/SIZE]
    Much success to you both!

~b
    <a href=http://www.findadeath.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1268&dateline=1407686900 target=_blank>http://www.findadeath.com/forum/imag...ine=1407686900</a>

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog0728 View Post
    my donation to scott was a $2000.00 dollar trip to LA to go on his tour. I think the best way to help is to go on the tour that way scott does what he loves to do and at the same time you get to meet him. For those that cant make it to Cali it is an awesome gesture to donate money for his hard work and time for our enjoyment. you wont find many sites FREE that deliver what these guys deliver and keep adding more. The tour is the same and it is exactly what you expect it to be-awesome. Im sure buying the dvd also helps scott just some suggstions
    And don't forget to tip him folks, $35 is not much to pay for an AWESOME 3+ hours...he deserves a little sumpin' sumpin' on top of that...I'm sure anyone who's actually been on the tour would agree!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    And don't forget to tip him folks, $35 is not much to pay for an AWESOME 3+ hours...he deserves a little sumpin' sumpin' on top of that...I'm sure anyone who's actually been on the tour would agree!!
    Yes a tip is very important. He really gives a great tour.

Happy New Year Scott.

Bump

"As full and bright as I am
    This light is not my own and
    A million light reflections pass over me"

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog0728 View Post
    For those that cant make it to Cali it is an awesome gesture to donate money for his hard work and time for our enjoyment. you wont find many sites FREE that deliver what these guys deliver and keep adding more. The tour is the same and it is exactly what you expect it to be-awesome. Im sure buying the dvd also helps scott just some suggstions
    ---I clean forgot about this. I agree. This can't be easy to keep up WHILE increasing what we see and get and do here all the time.

Thanks Nick, Thanks Scott.
    I sent something just now. Thanks for everything!!!!!!!
    Love,
    Bonnie
    "So, what, no fuckin' ziti now?"

Bump. And grind, if that's what it takes................
    "So, what, no fuckin' ziti now?"

$$$

Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    Bored and unwanted. =)
    Don't let them push you around, for every bruise they give, give them five broken bones

WendyK Donation's?

Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    WendyK Donation's?

Questions about helping..

I was just wondering how I would be able to contribute to the FAD website... There are many names of people that have yet to have a page with information and pictures, and I was wondering if there was certain protocol for making a page, and who I might have to be in contact about doing that? I'd really like to help in any way I can. Thanks.

My post was moved into here... but I didn't mean that I wanted to donate money... I meant donating an article about someone, and doing a page for them... i'm broke all I have is my time... sooo not the same.
    and now I doubt my question will be answered because it's under something completely different! ugh!
    Last edited by chickababy8; 11-08-2009 at 05:35 PM.
    ~Ali Rose~

I will never click on any of those ads but I can dig this.

Life goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    I will never click on any of those ads but I can dig this.
    Ditto!

Donations

Just sent a small donation ,hope others follow suit
    cheers to Nick and Scott
    Arty x

I like the idea of donating to Scott's impeccable endeavor. He's a true professional. I can't send anything right at the moment; I'm still paying off hospital bills and whatnot, but the spirit is there. I wanted to do a "Death Hags Cook" cookbook, and am still interested in doing that, if Scott has his storefront up now. I was just thinking it was something he could offer to his customers, with the proceeds going to either this site, or a charity of his choice. I know that SomeChick has some remarkable talent in the culinary field. Morbid is also a great griller.......sadly, my eyes are going now, and I'm not sure I trust myself to copy the recipes as they are written.

Anyway, just a thought for us all to--brace for it--chew on. I had some really good stuff going there for awhile! (There is a bit of dark humor in a death hag cookbook, heh heh.)