Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121920212223 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1293

Thread: I'm Back!

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Where did she go?
    A few people left after the *ahem* incident, back in the fall. Some of them still come around from time to time though, including Kitty.

Move on, folks.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by john trim View Post
    well it's been a while but i'm back......................wait! This isn't the sex addict forum. Shit!
    r o f l
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

MunstersBabe Guest

Thumbs up Released from the hospital!

I've spent the past 4 days in the hospital. I had my gall bladder removed because it was giving my liver the choke slam lol. I also had some stones taken out of my bile duct. Needless to say, I am pretty sore and loopy from my pain meds. So if you see any strange posts from me, just overlook it. It's probably the Oxycodone talking.

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

BigBootyJudy Guest
    Congrats! You are going to be so much happier and feel a million times better!! Hope you have a quick recovery!

Tebssis Guest
    Wishing you a speedy recovery. And I agree with BBJ, you'll feel 100% better. I know I did after I had mine removed.

Here's to a quick and complete recovery!

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Congrats and here's to a fast recovery!

Sam Guest
    Feel better soon!

newsocks Guest

Smile I miss you guys!

Hi!!!!
    I don't have a computer anymore so I never get to come online that much! I can only come on with my iPhone and it's tediously small.
    I hope everyone is doing well.
    I am going to try and catch up on some threads. *cough*caseyanthony* while watching season 1 of true blood.

I need to make some more death hag necklaces!

Tight hugs all around!

Quote Originally Posted by newsocks View Post
    Hi!!!!
    I don't have a computer anymore so I never get to come online that much! I can only come on with my iPhone and it's tediously small.
    I am going to try and catch up on some threads. *cough*caseyanthony* while watching season 1 of true blood.

Tight hugs all around!
    Hey, Socks. Glad to see you. Better luck stay in touch. I know it can be a pain with the phone.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by MunstersBabe View Post
    I've spent the past 4 days in the hospital. I had my gall bladder removed because it was giving my liver the choke slam lol. I also had some stones taken out of my bile duct. Needless to say, I am pretty sore and loopy from my pain meds. So if you see any strange posts from me, just overlook it. It's probably the Oxycodone talking.
    I've had that same surgery! Once you recover, you'll be completely relieved by how much better you feel. Those gall bladder attacks were the worst pain I'd even felt. Speedy healing to you! Enjoy the meds and get some rest.

newsocks Guest
    I got my gall bladder removed a few years back at age 28. It was stuffed with stones! Most the doctor has ever seen. I even saved them! Haha like 100 tiny rocks in a bag.

Curtis Radiohead Guest

Hello all!

Hey gang! I haven't been on here for ages so i thought I would "drop" by and say hi to everyone. I see some of you on FB but not all. I hope everything is great with everyone!

Take care, C

16. 09-06-2010, 04:40 PM

PlumCrazyPurple Guest

Hey HAGS!!!

How's everyone doing?

knothere Guest
    im good n u

newsocks Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by John Trim View Post
    Hey, Socks. Glad to see you. Better luck stay in touch. I know it can be a pain with the phone.

knothere Guest
    its nice to see everyone back for the holidayz now yall got ur cards with ur names n go find ur seat n dinner will b served shortly lol Merry Christmass

I'm still here. I had a car wreck on november 3 which fudged me up. I still feel like shit, and it through my lupus and ra into flares. I just found out I have really high blood pressure too. Yay. My car was totaled too. Fun times.

I'm alive though. I'm lucky for that. Wonder I wasn't decapitated.

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by okidoll View Post
    I'm still here. I had a car wreck on november 3 which fudged me up. I still feel like shit, and it through my lupus and ra into flares. I just found out I have really high blood pressure too. Yay. My car was totaled too. Fun times.

Good to see you back and in one piece...or close to it.I hope you feel better and that things improve for you.
    Have a good Holiday,
    Regards,
    Mary

Tebssis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by knothere View Post
    its nice to see everyone back for the holidayz now yall got ur cards with ur names n go find ur seat n dinner will b served shortly lol Merry Christmass
    Yeahhhhh! Christmas @ Knots!!

Tebssis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by okidoll View Post

Bless your heart sweetie! Hope everything including a new vehicle get better soon. Good thoughts coming your way from Texas!

But I just have to ask.......what? No pics of your dead car?

Man, I've got some pics of my dead car but it's hard to tell. It looks just like back end body damage, but it was way over the worth so they totaled the car. Sucks I loved that car, and it is hard to find a miata with soft and hard top. basically, my silver car looked like rippled foil. Here's some car pics - http://thumb6.webshots.net/t/87/87/0...6yCRFCl_th.jpg

You want to see some good pics --- Feast your eyes on this- http://inlinethumb42.webshots.com/46...425x425Q85.jpg- This is your's truly in the hospital right after the accident.

http://inlinethumb59.webshots.com/31...425x425Q85.jpg- here it is as it's swelling.

http://inlinethumb64.webshots.com/45...425x425Q85.jpg- So all that swelling...well, guess what happens...?

http://inlinethumb48.webshots.com/18...425x425Q85.jpg

http://inlinethumb34.webshots.com/41...425x425Q85.jpg

http://inlinethumb34.webshots.com/20...425x425Q85.jpg

Long story short - took a month for the bruising to go away, and I still have a knot that hurts on the forehead and you can see it. Now my lupus and Ra have flared up so I'm on more steroids and meds.
    Last edited by okidoll; 12-14-2010 at 06:51 PM. Reason: fix pic quality.

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by newsocks View Post
    Hi!!!!

Tight hugs all around!
    YES! YOU DO! I still just love mine!!

Oh my god Okidoll - that looks so painful. I hope you are mending - hate that your other problems have to flare up as well, doesn't make it easier that's for sure. Heal quickly hon!

KarmaKat Guest
    Big Hugs Okidoll!!!!!!! Hope you feel better soon

knothere Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tebssis View Post
    Yeahhhhh! Christmas @ Knots!!

yes everyone trudge throoo our states of emergency snow n 3000 ppl will have xmass in my bachelor apt n stay for new years too
    ill bake cookies n make bailys n den we can celebrate my bd dat day n

i am joe king

That' sounds pretty good, knot. Frankly, this forced entertainment of relatives and people you normally avoid the rest of the year is draining.

Thanks all for the well wishes.

Tebssis Guest
    Holy cow Okie!! Bless your heart! I'm so glad you're better now. Sending good thoughts that your other conditions and that bump get better soon too!

CORONERGAL Guest
    VERY glad to see you're ok, Okie!! Hope you have a very speedy recovery.

On another note.....WAAAAAAA!!!! I love Miatas!! Breaks my heart to see that pic!
    But still glad you're in one piece!

Doug81506 Guest
    Hey,

This seemed like the best thread to say "hi" in. I don't get around much anymore but, still think about FAD and some of the neat ppl I met and the great info I learned. Here's hoping everyone has a great 2011.

Tebssis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug81506 View Post
    Hey,

This seemed like the best thread to say "hi" in. I don't get around much anymore but, still think about FAD and some of the neat ppl I met and the great info I learned. Here's hoping everyone has a great 2011.
    Thanks Doug! Good to "see" ya! Hope you have a wonderful Happy New Year too!

I've been gone for awhile

I know it's been awhile since I posted or even visited here. My daugther Zoe Morrison Zellner was born on July 6, 2010

This is her 6 month picture taken in January 2011.

This is her and I in October 2010. I like the outfit she is wearing, but it is too small now.

DonnaMc Guest
    What a doll! Welcome back!

Welcome back...
    she is a doll!!! future death hag in training??
    "Go to Heaven for the climate - Hell for the company" - Mark Twain

jaylene Guest
    Adorable baby. Love her brown eyes.

WB. Babies do keep you busy. Congrats.

What a precious cutie! That first pic is hilarious. Welcome back Hank and congratulations.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

RaRaRamona Guest
    Rawr! So cute!!

1karenhb Guest
    Aww, too cute!

Very cute! Welcome back!
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

pvezz Guest
    Hank, your daughter is beautiful! WB!

Tebssis Guest
    WB Hank! And I agree with everyone, your daughter is adorable!!

lovemymonkey Guest

It's been so long....

It's been so long since I've been able to post regularly that I just thought I'd update everyone on me We moved to Hermiston OR in March, for hubby's job. He's a Directtv installer. I just started working in the shipping and recieving office at a huge winery. I am loving it so far, mainly because I work four 10's and have Friday, Saturday and Sunday off lol. I have really missed everyone here! How are all the members of my FAD family??? I'm going to try to post a pic of me and my horse a few weeks ago. My legs are so white you cant tell where my socks end! LMAO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lucy1.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	31411  

lovemymonkey Guest
    Also wanted to add, Lucy is my 7 year old off the track Thoroughbred. She's pretty much my second kid LOL

Mammy Guest
    I am glad that you are liking your new job so well. It is hard getting adjusted to a new job. I also work four ten hour days and have three day weekends. I like my schedule. Thanks for the update.

Damn threat title, I though we were going to get some kind of tasty sexual confession!

Welcome back.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

lovemymonkey Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Damn threat title, I though we were going to get some kind of tasty sexual confession!

Welcome back.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Well, with an injured husband it has been......HAHAHA

hotmama Guest

Hey! I am back also..

How has everyone been? Been gone awhile. Well I have some life changes. Graduated from school. I am a medical assistant. Got rid of the pain in the ass man. Lol. The biggest surprise is that I have a new man in my life plus a new baby! My son is 6 weeks old. Had him at 34 weeks. C-section. Was in alot pain.though. got those tubes tied after delivery. Lol