Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Back!

Xtine Guest
    hi RJ!! glad to see you around again! your family is fabulous....hope your dad recovers nicely

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rjbrasher View Post
    Hey peps! Long time no see, its been 5 months since i stepped foot in here, how has everyone been! I been busy busy busy! The kids are doing great, Logan is doing great, can ya believe it he is 5 months now Angel is going to be 4 years old in 2 weeks, My 1 year wedding anniversary will be on the 24th of this month too.

Things been bitter sweet but all been looking up, in may my father was diagnosed with prostate cancer, on july 18 he went through that new robotic arm surgery and had his prostate removed, had tons of complications, but he is back home and recovering nicely, keeping food down, slowly gaining weight and living a new healthier life. I was up there to let him see Logan and angel, plus meet my hubby all in may and June. I wasn't there for the surgery but i had my best friend of 27 years be there and take care of him for me, and she been awesome!

The new house rocks, had to drop some coin into it, which all houses you do, but now its rocks and the kids love it here.

Here was Logan when you guys last saw a pic of him

and here he now.

chubba man now weights 19lbs, compared to his 5lbs and 4oz when born lol. If you have myspace You can see more great pics of all of us on there. I update it daily, including my blog.

just got back from orange beach, gulf shores alabama. and was thinking of you guys since i heard about bearnie mac and issac hayes, so i thought i would drop by and say hi!. I will try not and be a stranger. Talk to you all later

Luv yas
    Aww! What a cute family! Glad your back!

Morbid1 Guest
    Welcome back RJ!!

You have a great family there!

-Morbid1

Welcome back! That's a great family picture, BTW!
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

I♥TinyTim Guest
    Nice to meet you.

rjbrasher Guest

Cool thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ihearttinytim View Post
    Nice to meet you.
    nice to meet you too hun! Hope to get to know ya more soon!

Boxofpandoraz Guest
    RJ! Hi! Welcome back!!

Glad to hear you and the little one are doing okay, I remember reading the posts when he was born! He's gorgeous!

Welcome back, really cute kids....hag hugs to you all!

Hey there! I'm fairly new here but I wanted to tell you that you have some beautiful babies there! Cherish them while they're young. Time flies like you wouldn't believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's SO good to see you! You look great! Welcome back!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

panda Guest
    So great to hear from you girl! Love the pics, the kids are totally adorable & you & hubs aint so bad either! Glad to hear your dad is on the road to recovery. Don't be a stranger, we miss hearing from you!

secretsquirrel13 Guest
    Well, you finally made it back here, did ya?? lol....

Welcome back to the madness, hun!!

Good to see you back, RJ. The family looks great. Don't be a stranger.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snudgie Guest
    Well hello!! It's nice to see you..and your gorgeous family! xxx

Cherry Malotte Guest
    RJ! I've missed ya gal! I was just getting ready to send out a search party!

That's a handsome family you have there, and I'm glad to hear that your dad is doing better. Keep us updated doll.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Never met ya but glad to know ya! You got some awsome cute kids!!!

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Heyyyy RJ!

We've missed you!

What a beautiful family!

xo
    Lisa

pvezz Guest
    Welcome back, girl! So good to see you!! Beautiful family!

RoRo Guest
    Great to see ya again!!! You are missed around here ya know!!! The baby is sooo cute and growin like a weed as they do...the family looks fabulous!!!! Take care!!!

Zombiegirl Guest
    Welcome back, RJ! That is a beautiful picture of you and your family.

Flowergrrl Guest
    Wow, what an adorable family... How cute is that?! Take care dear.

onekindsistah Guest
    Nice to meet ya RJ!

emtdude Guest

Where in the hell have I been?

Hello again fellow hags, just a few words on where I have been for about the past week.

As you know, we in southeast Texas had a little breeze blow through recently. For those who have been under a rock since I have made my presence known here, I am an EMT by trade. I spent from 2300 Wednesday night to 0100 Friday morning evacuating people from various hospitals in the greater Houston area.

I then spent the next 18+ hours being blown (around) by IKE. Since that time, I have realized how blessed I was to make it through that storm with only a 6 day loss of electricity. I have my home, I have water, and now lights.

I have missed my fellow degenerates on this board, and I am out of the loop for a minute, so please bear with my goofy ass......

Oh, and please remember those who do not have a home to come to. Galveston took the direct hit, and the island is just about uninhabitable.

thanks-Jeff

bunny Guest
    good to have you back...

BigBootyJudy Guest
    Glad you made it through in one piece! Praying for all of those who have lost their homes and loved ones!

Glad your back safely and thanks for your work down there, helping others.
    John Trim On Face Book

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I♥TinyTim Guest
    I'm glad you're back!

Thanks for all you do to save lives!

Thank you - you are a hero! God bless you and all those who suffered through that awful storm.

xenaswolf Guest
    Jeff glad you are back and things are getting under control. LOL and you wanted me to go back into EMS. LOL...NO WAY buddy!

Glad you're OK and thanks for helping others in need.

Sphr798 Guest
    Glad you made it through okay and thank you for your service to those in need. Your profession isn't an easy one. My SIL is in Orange and I saw the pics of her house last night. My heart broke. I've never met her personally but I told Hubby last night that I am ready to go and help her clean it up. 3 feet of water in the house and everything is ruined. I just couldn't imagine facing something like that alone. My heart goes out to everyone who has experienced loss from this event.

hlh004 Guest
    Thats awesome! I am headed back to Houston Sunday. Have NOOOO idea how anything is down there. I got out last Thursday, came home to North Texas to stay with the parents and college was cancelled but re opens monday!
    Your awesome for helping!

emtdude Guest
    My in-laws live in Orange, and they sustained some damage, but Galveston and the Bolivar peninsula got tore up from the floor up.

Awww, jeez guys, you make me out to be some kind of hero or something...I am just doing what I love to do.......y'all are making me blush........gawrsh.......

What was really cool though, and those of you who were in EMS can appreciate this, is that my company had 10 trucks at one hospital during the initial phase of evacuations. When we loaded up, we went lights and sirens to the final destination. A caravan of 10 ambulances, all lit up. At 0100 in the morning. If that don't get your woo-woo going, then it must be broke!!!

i like lights and sirens, by the way........

Quote Originally Posted by emtdude View Post
    My in-laws live in Orange, and they sustained some damage, but Galveston and the Bolivar peninsula got tore up from the floor up.

Awww, jeez guys, you make me out to be some kind of hero or something...I am just doing what I love to do.......y'all are making me blush........gawrsh.......

What was really cool though, and those of you who were in EMS can appreciate this, is that my company had 10 trucks at one hospital during the initial phase of evacuations. When we loaded up, we went lights and sirens to the final destination. A caravan of 10 ambulances, all lit up. At 0100 in the morning. If that don't get your woo-woo going, then it must be broke!!!

I worked an ambulance for almost 20 years and the hairs on the back of my neck still stands up when ever I hear a siren.
    John Trim On Face Book

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

emtdude Guest
    Spoken from someone who appreciates the sirens......It frustrates me when folks are totally oblivious when we run hot. Me, my head's on a swivel, just looking and listening, cause one day I know somebody's not gonna be paying attention.

Still, it's all part of the job.

trose Guest
    At 0100 in the morning. If that don't get your woo-woo going, then it must be broke!!!
    LOL! Glad you're okay and things are looking up. I have a friend in Houston who spent Ike at M. D. Anderson. He's lost his apartment & most of his possessions, but he's happy to be in one piece.

I was looking at pictures from Bolivar earlier this morning - one was a before & after pic - the devastation is mind boggling.

emtdude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by trose View Post
    LOL! Glad you're okay and things are looking up. I have a friend in Houston who spent Ike at M. D. Anderson. He's lost his apartment & most of his possessions, but he's happy to be in one piece.

I was looking at pictures from Bolivar earlier this morning - one was a before & after pic - the devastation is mind boggling.

That is exactly why I am counting my blessings. I could very well be in your friends position. I hope he gets all of the help that he is entitled to. The medical center was a good place to ride this storm out.

xenaswolf Guest

Nothing like jumping into an ambulance driving 100mph lights and siren going. No drug will ever ever ever be as good as that.

emtdude Guest
    Amen, Sister!!!!!

I don't think coke or crack or meth can get you as high as that....

I have missed my fellow degenerates on this board, and I am out of the loop for a minute, so please bear with my goofy ass......

thanks-Jeff
    Me? Degenerate?

I resent the allegation; and I resent the alligator!

Welcome back, glad you came through it O.K.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

emtdude Guest
    Hey there now.......my home college team is da Gators........

And I really missed youse guys.....

Thanks for all the kind words....I am all warm and fuzzy....well, fuzzy, at least!

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    OOOOOOH!!! Those wig wags make me wanna hump tha fender...And YELP is my fave!!! I kinda miss those days...You are da MAN!

emtdude Guest
    I really know how to flash the wimmenfolks!!!! And I have been known to get them into HYPERyelp!!!! heeeheeeheee.....

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Ever girl loves em a mayen in uniform...

emtdude Guest
    I will see if I can find a pic of yours truly in my class a shirt....

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    I'll take a pic of me in my ol class A...I don't have the badge anymore and the shirts too big but I'll get one up on my page...

emtdude Guest
    I have da badge, too.......my shirts are getting to big, as I work on bulking up my manly muscular buttocks!!! Lift with the legs, not the back.......

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    LOL...Dude...You are quickly becomin my fave raisin toter....

Snudgie Guest
    *Throws bucket of cold water over Howdid*...Honestly woman..I can't take you anywhere..you crazy trollop!

Anyway...Jeff...you're awesome...thanks for all your great work...hope everything gets back to normal there soon...!

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    *Does her best Flashdance recreation with water thrown on her by Snudge*