Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456714 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Back!

Ã?rüêl Wïth Ãñtëñt Guest

Im Back!

well after an interesting 3 weeks im back!!!!!!
    i would of told you all i was going away for a while but i didnt know at the time......

it started on the Monday nite as i was getting ready to go out, nasty sharp pains in my rite side so i thought "oh its just period pains the voddy will sort them out"
    as the nite went on it didnt get any better so i went home early and the next day started being sick and the doctor said its proberly cause iv lost a lot of weight i can feel my periods a lot worse and sent me home with painkillers,
    I woke up at 5am in pain with a high temp so my dad bless him came back from work 60 miles away and took me to hospital, after a 10 hour wait and passing out twice cause they couldnt find a vein to put the drip thingy in and blood tests and scans, i was finnaly told my appendics were about to burst, then a doctor came and pressed on my belly, wow did that hurt, under my breath i called him a "asshat" so thanks to you death hags i have a new word lol
    anyway, after 6 hours surgery and loads of wonderfull morphine im gettin better

I had to get my sister to take these pics lol thought the death hags would want to see them lol

there is one of me about to go out the night it happened.

turning into a nice clean scar

hope everyone is well
    xxxxx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00390.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	8669   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00393.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	8670   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00394.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	8671   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00395.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	8672  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00396.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	8673  

Guest Guest
    awww........ so glad to hear that you are healing.....nice to see Emo Spongebob again.....

Snudgie Guest
    Owchie!!! Glad you're Ok hun, and welcome back...love the pics!...(gentle) Hugs!! xxxx

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    GOOD GOLLY!!! They tried to gut you like a fish! YOWZA!!! Assholes should have known somethin was wrong with you to start with instead of sendin you home and almost killin ya...I am SO gonna come over there and give em some banjo pickin justice...

sunshine74137 Guest
    So glad your on the mend, pisses me off when they blame everything on girl trouble

Ã?rüêl Wïth Ãñtëñt Guest
    thanks for all ur messages makes the healing part better to have my death hags behind me

howDID you can come with me for my 6 week check up and whoop their ass!!!!

Thank goodness you went back to the hospital! Glad you are okay.
    Last edited by Karma; 10-10-2008 at 03:12 PM. Reason: typo
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Ã?rüêl Wïth Ãñtëñt Guest
    thanks karma
    yeah my mum knew something wasn't rite when i turned down steak for tea lol
    my sister had the same thing at my age and she was telling me not to take no crap from the docs but as sunshine said the doctors tend to blame every stomach pain on "girl problems" especially when its close to ur due date

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ã?rüêl Wïth Ãñtëñt View Post
    thanks for all ur messages makes the healing part better to have my death hags behind me

howDID you can come with me for my 6 week check up and whoop their ass!!!!
    *Howie cracks her knuckles, tunes her banjo, and calls out all her "cousins"*

I'll be right there honey...

emtdude Guest
    I gotchyer back babe!!! Let's go put some sausage gravy on their spotted dick!!!!

GAdeathhag Guest
    holy crap-- glad you are back and better-- great shots-- thanks

Jazbabee Guest
    Glad to hear you are on the mend ! Appendix are no joke ! My brothers ruptured and burst, he developed peritonitis and we damned near lost him, so I know you were in a bad situation.......just glad it turned out well for you !

panda Guest
    Oh my goodness, so glad to hear all turned out well. That is so dangerous, that poison could have spread throughout your whole body! That first doctor needs his head examined, I knew what was going on before I even read what was wrong! I hope you don't go back there! Thanks for sharing the great pics!

Scarsguardianstalkr Guest
    im glad ur feeling better

Ã?rüêl Wïth Ãñtëñt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by emtdude View Post
    I gotchyer back babe!!! Let's go put some sausage gravy on their spotted dick!!!!

yeah me, u and howdid can cause some chaos

Glad you got it out before it burst. I waited way too long and they had to gut me like a fish.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

whoa - what a scary experience!
    glad you're ok
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Armcast Guest
    Glad you're ok and back with us...

Welcome back, and glad you're getting better x

Guest Guest
    Nice to have you back

That's spooky. Glad you're on the mend.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Snoopy Guest
    Oh my Goodness! Glad your on the road to recovery!

djdeath-hag Guest
    I'm glad to know that you're on the mend....and that you found a chance to use asshat! Some folks live all their lives surrounded by 'em and never know the word.
    Keep getting better! HagHugs!

trose Guest
    Glad you are okay & they got the appendix before it burst! Great to see you back!

Shit! Hope you are feeling okay now..

letty1970 Guest
    I am so glad you are better sweetie. My poor dad had the same problem(they didnt send him home with girlie problems though)he was sent home twice. I have never seen anyone look so unwell. Anyway to cut a long story short, he was left in A&E for 15 hours telling him it couldnt be his appendics cos he was older ie 52. Finally operated and the appendics had burst. 1 hour later he wouldnt have been here.
    I hate that we feel we have to belive what we are told by doctors. We know our own bodys and should trust ourselves.

rickenbacker Guest
    OW OW OW OW! Glad you're back!

morbidly curious Guest
    Glad you're back. Enjoyed the photos, sorry you had to go through that.

Glad to hear you're feeling better! Funny story about the asshat! Take care!
    I cried for shoes .... til I met a man with no feet.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RoRo Guest
    Welcome back!!! Glad you are on the mend!!! Take care of yourself!!

I♥TinyTim Guest

Ok. I'm Back Now.

Well, she died the night I arrived. She had a looooong struggle with a disease (of which the name escapes me at the moment - starts with an A), which seriously affected her kidneys. After two transplants and several replacements of the dialysis tubes later, she gave up. Her funeral was today; no wake the day before (it was Sunday anyway), nothing - just a rememberance service today and little gathering after. It's what she wanted. (She was cremated). She always was kind of reserved rather than flashy. It all happened so fast. She just died on the 9th for crying out loud! I cried like a baby. I was hurt more than I thought. I thought, "I haven't seen her in 10 years..." Well, that didn't matter. I still cried. Just thank you to everyone for your prayers. You guys are the best.

*Not wanting to talk about this anymore*

A couple members here sent me some cool stuff and I thank them from the bottom of my heart... That just made my week not-so-sucky.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    HEY HEY HEY!!! Man I'm glad to see you...

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    I am sorry for your loss sweets...Now who passed on...What did I miss...

I♥TinyTim Guest
    Heya Howie... My great aunt passed. (My grandmother's sister).

Gotta go to bed now. I'm exhausted. Just wanted to pop by and say hello. I missed you guys.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Man...I have alot of those left too...I'm sorry...Glad to have you back girl...

Layla331 Guest
    we missed you too tiny...not hte same when your not here..im sorry for your loss

So sorry for your loss, but we are glad to have you back! My Dad didn't want any service at all. Although lots of people stopped by the house and we did get to spend some one-on-one time with them. So everyone chooses to do things differently.

Lita Guest
    Missed you tiny! So sorry for your loss. It's great to have you back!

Welcome back. I'm glad you got there in time (is that what you meant by "the night I arrived"?). I hope you'll start to feel better this week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm so sorry for your loss.

(((HUGS)))

Glad to have ya back on here.
    "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's Heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain

rickenbacker Guest
    I'm so sorry. We did miss you, too.

Welcome back, hun.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I am really sorry for your loss, but I'm glad you're back here with us. Take care...get a lot of rest and ease back into your 'real life' slowly, take it easy. I care about you.
    xoxo Hids

Welcome back

Armcast Guest
    so sorry for your loss iheart...glad you're back

RoRo Guest
    I'm sorry about your great aunt, sounds like she really went thru alot and is at peace now....Hag Hugs to you sweetie!!! Glad you are back!!!

Seagorath Guest
    So sorry to hear about your loss...Best Always, Sea

Hiya luv, glad to see you back. My great-aunt died this summer. She raised me when I was little, so she was like a mom to me. I cried like a baby too.

xoxo
    kitty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Wow, that was some huge-open-mouthed-but-totally-straight-bromance greeting. (爆)~RaRa

jeca Guest
    I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm glad to see you back.

Very glad you are back.
    Wanna see my grandkids?