Thread: Stanley Albert Fafara

onehunglow Guest

Jazbabee Guest
    Does anyone else see a striking resemblance to Maury Povich with the pic on his page ?????

onehunglow Guest

You got it! Great find.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazbabee View Post
    Does anyone else see a striking resemblance to Maury Povich with the pic on his page ?????
    Where's Connie?

Connie is now stalking David Letterman.

hard looking 53

RoRo Guest
    oh man the resemblance to Povich is downright scary!

cachluv Guest
    Stanley Albert Fafara (September 20, 1949 â?? September 20, 2003) was an American actor, best known for his role as "Whitey" Whitney in the original Leave It to Beaver television series. He appeared in forty-two of the show's 235 episodes. His older brother, Tiger, played "Tooey Brown" in the series.
    Fafara was born in San Francisco, California. He died on his 54th birthday in Portland, Oregon, of complications from surgery.
    Fafara became addicted to drugs and alcohol between the 1960s and 1995, when he checked himself into a detox center. He reportedly spent the final eight years of his life clean and sober, initially living in a house for recovering addicts and alcoholics, then in a subsidized apartment near Portland's "skid row", where he lived on Social Security checks until his hospitalization in 2003.[1]
    Fafara's nephew is former Coal Chamber and current DevilDriver vocalist Dez Fafara, son of Tiger Fafara.

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by midnitelamp View Post
    hard looking 53
    Yeah, he looks like he was in his 70's at the time that pic was taken, at least!

Kathyf Guest
    I never saw him grown up.

Kellycatt1 Guest
    Wow your right, he does look like Maury.

I often wonder how many of these childhood star's would have actually lived normal productive lives if they hadn't had a fleeting bout with fame. Then again, I know lots of regular un-known folks that were hell-bent on destruction as well, so who knows. I'm glad Mr Fafara lived out the remaining years in sobriety...

Town Without Pity Guest
    I know where that is, where he is buried...next time I'm out that way I'll go in and snap some shots....I remember Whitey.....and yes, he does kinda look like Maury...lol