Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Pictures of Celebrities While Still Alive

kandykisses Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by docsmilitarywife View Post
    Ohhh WOW what beautiful pictures!!!!

TY for sharing!
    Wow I had heard Joan Crawford did some nudies but I didn't know Lucille Ball did. Just Wow. She was beautiful.. I sometimes forget that when I am laughing at her crazy antics.

cherryghost Guest

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by seurtoFW View Post
    I heard on some show it was because he wanted to be famous and knew that would be the one way to always be remembered. Personally, I just think he's looney.
    I recall "The catcher in the Rye" had somehow been an instigation for his actions!!!

Auntie Vi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryghost View Post
    I recall "The catcher in the Rye" had somehow been an instigation for his actions!!!
    That's one over rated book, IMO

SlippyInvader Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by meffin View Post
    chapman killed lennon because he wanted to be famous. i have seen quite a few interviews were he openly states this
    And apparently it upset him when he said the Beatles "Were more famous than god."

Quote Originally Posted by meffin View Post
    chapman killed lennon because he wanted to be famous. i have seen quite a few interviews were he openly states this
    He's a nobody who wanted to be somebody. He's still a nobody.

kimba Guest
    Hey- I was wondering...
    there's a pic on FAD where Scott says only a couple of people will know the significance...
    looks like someone walking away down an alley.
    I've always wondered...is that the last pic of Shelley Winters?
    Did Scott take it?

Anyone know?

Where on FAD is the pic? I have never seen it.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

GraveyardGirl Guest
    Shit. I just saw it recently on there as well and can't remember where I saw it. Hang on....

AHA! Found it: http://www.findadeath.com/funstuff/iconic.htm

I'm curious too about it, but considering the section, I assume it's of a friend, or during an event with 2 friends (one of which is the deceased mentioned on the page). The image name is helen.jpg. I don't want to speculate too much, I assume it's a personal inside joke, or inside moment/memory between Scott and the other person.

Rhonda Guest

Any news on the weird pic from Scott?

Just wondering. PS - I LOVE this thread!!

Patience54 Guest
    Re: The picture of Anna Nicole Smith with Howard K.,

Does anyone think the picture looks like Howard K is leading Anna Nicole to slaughter?

Reecy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GraveyardGirl View Post
    Shit. I just saw it recently on there as well and can't remember where I saw it. Hang on....

AHA! Found it: http://www.findadeath.com/funstuff/iconic.htm
    Is that a cane she's holding behind her?

Reecy Guest
    This is the last photo of Steve Irwin before he died.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	steve_irwin_0906_icon.jpg 
Views:	367 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	7369  

Reecy Guest
    I know there's a picture of Anna Nicole Smith here but I found these 2 pictures that are suppose to be the last photos of Anna Nicole.

Name:	anna.jpg 
Views:	476 
Size:	153.8 KB 
ID:	7370   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	splashnews_lbh140705a_15.jpg 
Views:	808 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	7371  

Noelle Page Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky_Stone View Post
    Yeah I forgot to add that! It's hard to believe that loser killed John!
    Poor John....being nice, giving the creep an autograph.....no idea what's coming.

girlnamedfaerie Guest
    This is supposibly the last photo of Shannon Hoon taken hours before his death. He is kissing Layne Staley.
    But in reality, Shannon had short hair at the time of his death...so I believe this pic was taken a few years before his death.

Quote Originally Posted by coleysabusybabe View Post

I didn't agree with her on a lot of things, but it's a blessing she is at peace now. No one should have to suffer so.

Quote Originally Posted by Chunga View Post

Or this...

Thanks, Chunga! She was beautiful!
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Rhonda Guest
    Here is a video of Redd Foxx moments before he died:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4EVLpHnW7s

ajlposh Guest
    I'm not sure if this his last, but here's a picture of a really old Joey Bishop:

ajlposh Guest
    And here's the one of Eddie Albert

I agree...

I wish I hadn't seen Lucy with no top on - yikes. Not a pretty site and I certainly don't want to remember her that way!
    "I guess every form of refuge has its price"...

Thanks a lot for this thread!

anneh Guest

Last Known Photos

Anyone know of a site that has a collection of last known photos of the famous dearly departed?

If one does not exist, shall we start one here?

Happy Holidays!
    Anne

Rhonda Guest

I started one a few months ago:

The title of the thread is:
    Last Photos or Final Pictures of Celebrities?

Rhonda

ratkin638 Guest
    Welcome to the FAD Forum, Anneh!

The thread Rhonda mentions is here: http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...ighlight=Photo

In general, it's a good idea to use the Search function (up in the Tool Bar) to check before starting a thread. Certain people delight in letting you know what you're re-using an idea! We all carp about the Search (it frequently cranks out way too many results), but using it helps at least somewhat.

Again, welcome to the family/group/craziness. Don't be a stranger!

Jod6cindy Guest

Here's a photo of Barbara Payton a few weeks before her death at 39

Name:	Photo of Barbara Payton shortly before her death at 39.jpg 
Views:	1063 
Size:	165.7 KB 
ID:	11205  
    Last edited by JefeStone; 09-28-2009 at 05:05 AM.

King Tut Guest
    I'm pissed at myself for waiting a year to join the forum. How many cool threads like this have I missed being a noobie? If anyone knows of any other threads that they consider great that are buried on page 27 please bump them or tell me about them. Thanks in advance.

Jod6cindy Guest

PS- this is what Barbara looked like 12 years earlier. :(

Name:	Closeup of BP at Malibu Beach, CA.jpg 
Views:	2616 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	11206  

Quote Originally Posted by Tugboat25 View Post
    The Final picture of Elvis Presley, taken 12:28am on the morning of August 16, 1977 (he died later that night).

Actually, that should be 'later that morning'. According to the M.E. (IIRC), Elvis passed away between the hours of 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. but wasn't discovered until nearly two and a half hours later.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's Heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunga View Post
    I think it's gorgeous and not perverted. Lucile Ball was a lovely young woman. I don't think this was even viewed as scandalous even then.

Holly Madison from the Girls Next Door...Hef's ex #1 girlfriend who is skagging around with that creep Cris Angel...Holly looks like Lucy

Quote Originally Posted by glitterskate View Post
    Gosh I always like Lucy too but that picture with th bare top shows her boob's to be really ugly. Nothing pretty about them. She looked better with cloths.
    They look fine to me !
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

Quote Originally Posted by ajlposh View Post

Christ ! Who's the big blonde creature so happy to be posing next to a delabidated celebrity at death's door ?

Quote Originally Posted by ajlposh View Post

One of the last , if not the last photograph(s) of NITA NALDI

Outlier Guest
    Here's Brian Jones of The Rolling Stones weeks before he "drowned."

Last edited by Outlier; 12-26-2008 at 10:02 PM.

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Patience54 View Post
    Re: The picture of Anna Nicole Smith with Howard K.,

Does anyone think the picture looks like Howard K is leading Anna Nicole to slaughter?
    At the time she dies we were living in Dania Beach Florida within 2 miles of the Hardrock where she dies.
    We also had to drive by the M.E.'s office almost every time we went shopping. Her body was there for quite a while during all the wrangling. There was a constant line of news trucks parked there 24/7 and sometimes there were news conferences being held in the parking lot as you drove by and eventually a mobile hot dog vendor was parked there during the day.
    I can remember one very painful news conference with the ME where he was begging the courts to make a ruling because the body was really beginning to deteriorate.
    Very sad! She like so many others was acommodated and enabled to death.
    Regards,
    Mary

MIZIZVOGUE Guest
    Neat and interesting thread! Keep um coming!!

cynnbox Guest
    this is a cool thread... anymore?!?!?!

jz63 Guest
    Wow! Brian Jones looked at least ten years older than he actually was much liek Keith Moon's final pics. Very sad.

Here's one of the last few Buddy Holly pics. This is supposed to be from the Surf Ballroom Feb 2nd 1959.

ps for Rickenbacker and any other guitar geeks out there (gooble gobble one of us.. one of us!) notice Buddy had the trem arm screwed in his Strat.. I had heard he occasionally used it but the majority of pics are sans arm.

Name:	BH$2B~Surf~Bllroom~59.jpg 
Views:	486 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	11391  
    Last edited by jz63; 12-30-2008 at 01:54 AM.

Outlier Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jz63 View Post
    Wow! Brian Jones looked at least ten years older than he actually was much liek Keith Moon's final pics. Very sad.

Here's one of the last few Buddy Holly pics. This is supposed to be from the Surf Ballroom Feb 2nd 1959.

ps for Rickenbacker and any other guitar geeks out there (gooble gobble one of us.. one of us!) notice Buddy had the trem arm screwed in his Strat.. I had heard he occasionally used it but the majority of pics are sans arm.
    Man, that's an awesome photo.

deathpool Guest
    Cool pics. I hadn't seen some of these before.

xenaswolf Guest
    I am far from a fashion expert, but who dressed that man? Lord God Have Mercy!

Quote Originally Posted by Outlier View Post
    Here's Brian Jones of The Rolling Stones weeks before he "drowned."

Reecy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xenaswolf View Post
    I am far from a fashion expert, but who dressed that man? Lord God Have Mercy!

I remember Brian Jones when he had that white/blonde long hair. He looks different to me in those pictures. Maybe because i never really saw him so close up.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by coleysabusybabe View Post

Here's a photo of Tammy Faye (Bakker) Messner on what I believe was a day or two before she died from cancer. Eventhough she was someone that I think everyone at some point or another made fun of...you gotta admit she had an undenyable faith in God. I enjoyed watching her sing part of Ice Ice Baby on the Surreal Life and laughing everytime! RIP Tammy Faye.
    How horrible. Cancer is so unmerciful. She already looks dead in this pic, poor lady

lobosco107 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jay View Post
    This is suppose to be the last picture took of Jackie Gleason at a public function in 1987.

Name:  gleason.jpg
Views: 15335
Size:  10.0 KB
    Jackie Gleason did not look too bad...not like I would picture him.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky_Stone View Post
    John Lennon last photo before he died:

And here's John (I think) dead

Yes, found that photo on here! But it's hard to find!
    It's too bad we can't cut out that bastard of a killer out of John's photo. His face is not what I want to see. I don't even say his name

The picture of John in the coffin was taken by the National Enquirer before John's cremation. That picture effects me deeply every time I see it.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I don't know how to link but there is a picture of Sharon Tate and Jay Sebring in their bathing suits taken a few days before they were murdered. Can someone link those?

lobosco107 Guest
    The last pictures of Bing Crosby.

The first one is Bing Crosby chatting with reporters during his last meal at the golf clubhouse. He had a ham sandwich, chicken broth, and water.

The next pic is from the 18th hole of the golf course. After that shot, he left with his friends, and died of a heart attack.
    Last edited by lobosco107; 08-05-2011 at 01:28 PM.

lobosco107 Guest
    Here is a pic of Fay Wray at the age of 97. It was taken in May of 2004 and she died in August of 2004. She was supposedly going to be in the remake of King Kong, but it wasn't meant to be...

lobosco107 Guest
    Here is the last picture of Donald O'Connor. I believe this was taken 4 months before he died. He is there with his wife...