Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 16232425
Results 1,201 to 1,205 of 1205

Thread: British Royal Family

Cindy, mine had horrible morning sickness and couldn't keep anything down plus she was anemic.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Cindy, mine had horrible morning sickness and couldn't keep anything down plus she was anemic.
    As far as I know, Mama was healthy and fit through my and Sissy's pregnancy. She had some sort of problem with Baby, but it never stopped her. Nobody in my family ever had any problems except with babies dying of a heart ailment.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I was born Jan 9th and my mom had gone to the New Years Eve dance wearing an a-line dress, not maternity. Some women don't show much. I wasn't that lucky LOL!

I am not saying it isn't possible that Meghan was pregnant. But the rumors are rampant. And the way the official statement put out by the palace in regards to Archie's birth - the wording - is very different than for the Cambridge children. I agree if she was pregnant and liked showing off her bump that she should do that proudly. But if it comes out that the did use a surrogate - it makes them both look ridiculous I think.
    Regards,
    Tamie
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

I watched highlights of the Coronation and I thought there was still a lot of pomp and ceremony to it. Charles looked rather tired and resigned to it. I suppose you would after waiting your entire life for it. We shall see how they do now that it's over. There were more jokes about Harry's appearance being token, they always need seat fillers, a spare person. The fact that he left for the States almost immediately had people saying he had no choice, she had him wearing a tracking device so that she could follow his movements much like an Amazon package. Lol.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I am happy here in Canada we will put King Charles on the
    20 dollar bill.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.