Thread: Stirring The Cauldron

Grammy Guest

Stirring The Cauldron

You go Scott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grammy View Post
    You go Scott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Since I couldn't access the message board, I had the ultimate death hag experience and pulled up Scott's entries for the Manson murders and looked at the pics, etc. while he talked about it. Cool program, I enjoyed listening to it.

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Chunga Guest

Scott was...

awesome on Stirring The Cauldron Thursday. Only, don't be so apologetic. A lot of the stuff is new to me ands a lot I knew. I like the fact that you actually go these spots and get the vibe as well. Can't wait for the dvd!

GREAT SHOW! heard it in New Zealand, keep up the good work Scott.
    pull the string!

knothere Guest
    ya scott i just listened to the cauldren it was very entertaining
    the lady sounds like a famous actress her name escapes me o well ill google her ouda curiosity everytually

was there one point when u werent alowed to show movies in the buss u said sumin about movies n legally now

knothere Guest
    ok ya i know theres another thread on the cauldren but i started posting here n maybe someday a merge will happen

so the pic on Marla Brooks' site is that at ur place Scott?
    http://www.hauntedwriter.com/

amylynn Guest
    Scott, The cauldren show was AWESOME!!! I listened and thought you were great!! Just love listening to you.

Quote Originally Posted by knothere View Post
    ok ya i know theres another thread on the cauldren but i started posting here n maybe someday a merge will happen

so the pic on Marla Brooks' site is that at ur place Scott?
    http://www.hauntedwriter.com/
    yes, the seance picture is in my home. Thanks guys, I'm glad you enjoyed the Cauldron show.

Sam Guest
    Scott you are the BEST!!

heat123 Guest

Smile Stirring The Cauldron

Just to say anyone hear the broadcast with Scott on Stirring The Cauldron, I am just listening to it on my iPod, great broadcast, also, saw the Wonderland clip on You Tube.

Bake Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by heat123 View Post
    Just to say anyone hear the broadcast with Scott on Stirring The Cauldron, I am just listening to it on my iPod, great broadcast, also, saw the Wonderland clip on You Tube.
    I haven't heard it yet, he has a link to it on the FAD site...along with the Wonderland Clip...I just got done watching the clip...wow..that was good!!

great podcast! played it for my chatroom friends! they loved it!
    pull the string!

miz rosebud Guest
    i just listened to it again for the second time i can listen to scott for hours!!!!

djdeath-hag Guest
    Me too, Miz Rosebud...........except for the fact that I could listen to & watch Scott for DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! Day twelve......still lovin' my SM! (Scott Michaels..........not, oh well, that too!!! LOL)

miz rosebud Guest
    yes when i took his tour i was just fascinated by all the undergroud gossip he knows
    and stirring the cauldron listening to it before i went to bed gave me a bit of a nightmare it still scares me 39 years later.I took some recent pics of the new property where the murders occered.it was broad daylight and i still got freaked out!!!.

miz rosebud Guest
    but i love how scott puts his own take on everything!!!

you guys are seriously the best. I've been so busy lately, and have had no time to devote to Findadeath - and no one is being vile about it here. Thank you so much.

Just FYI we finished (hopefully) the voice over work on the Helter Skelter dvd tonite, and, fingers crossed, it will be complete and ready to roll in about 6 weeks. Fingers crossed.

Am shooting a piece for the TV Guide Network on Tuesday - will update when I get an air date , and there is a piece I did on the TRU Network (formerly Court TV) which airs on JUne 19th, I've been told. The show is called Hollywood Heat.

Thanks, Scotty!

You're awesome!

Cool beans!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Don't forget to start your day with a nutritious breakfast!

Guest Guest
    Scott is so awesome. That's it........ oh and I almost peed my pants the first time I saw him on tv..... very cool

JestersKiss Guest
    Send some depends to Jessica, ASAP

Guest Guest
    lol....... oh someone's knocking on the door..... yeah depends!!!!

JestersKiss Guest
    Siwwy Wabbit !!!!!

miz rosebud Guest
    right on scott!!! woo hoo keep up the good work!

Its gonna be worth the wait!

dont sweat it all good things come to those who wait

Hollywood Mike Guest
    Hey Scott,
    When your receiving your Emmy or Golden Globe, , will you remember us D-Hags in your speech?
    mh

LovinglyWorn Guest
    Here's hoping the next six weeks go by quickly!

annannanna Guest
    what a great video! I can't wait for the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    you guys are seriously the best. I've been so busy lately, and have had no time to devote to Findadeath - and no one is being vile about it here. Thank you so much.

Just FYI we finished (hopefully) the voice over work on the Helter Skelter dvd tonite, and, fingers crossed, it will be complete and ready to roll in about 6 weeks. Fingers crossed.

Am shooting a piece for the TV Guide Network on Tuesday - will update when I get an air date , and there is a piece I did on the TRU Network (formerly Court TV) which airs on JUne 19th, I've been told. The show is called Hollywood Heat.
    Welcome to my TiVo, Scott

cherryghost Guest
    I think Scotts work is the reason we are on FAD!

He is a master at what he does.

Love your Work Scott

Just an update from the producer of Hollywood Heat:

I’m not sure if I updated you on the status our “Dearly Departed” story. If not I apologize. Anyway, we had initially planned to air the story this week but due to some last minute programming changes the piece will now be running on Thursday, June 26. If there are any other changes I’ll be sure to let you know.

Best Regards,

John Jarrin

Producer, "Hollywood Heat"

tru TV

djdeath-hag Guest
    Thanks for keeping us in the loop....and the goop, Scott! We'll be watching for you on the 26th! HagHugs, Dennis

Just an update from the producer of Hollywood Heat:

Iā??m not sure if I updated you on the status our ā??Dearly Departedā? story. If not I apologize. Anyway, we had initially planned to air the story this week but due to some last minute programming changes the piece will now be running on Thursday, June 26. If there are any other changes Iā??ll be sure to let you know.

Best Regards,

John Jarrin

Producer, "Hollywood Heat"

tru TV
    Thanks Scott. I'll change the TiVo thingy now. I would've been horrified to find you not there!

Hope you’re all well. Sorry to report yet another programming change. Patrick Stinson, the reporter who interviewed you, will be anchoring our show in July. So the “powers that be” have decided to highlight the Dearly Departed piece during that time. That means, of course, the story has now been moved to July 24th. That air date, however, is set in stone and will not change again.

dovescry1999 Guest
    Alright...
    This is the reason Shows fail on TV. They always change the time, and day...
    But, Scott...I'm gonna set my timer for this. I think you look so good on TV...

Hope youā??re all well. Sorry to report yet another programming change. Patrick Stinson, the reporter who interviewed you, will be anchoring our show in July. So the ā??powers that beā? have decided to highlight the Dearly Departed piece during that time. That means, of course, the story has now been moved to July 24th. That air date, however, is set in stone and will not change again.
    Glad I checked this thread. Thanks Scott!

miz rosebud Guest
    Right On!!!!

Ken Guest

Wink

TruTV is also the same home of the Crime Libraries. I used to waste so much time reading about serial killers and such that our network nazis at work blocked it. <sigh> Worth a look though!
    Thanks Scott!!

I enjoyed the Cauldron piece immensely.

You know, I think back to that time around last Christmas where this site was having a LOT of problems and to be frank, it must have been embarrassing for Scott. To be out there promoting a business with an associated website and forum knowing that people may log on and be immersed in a shitstorm.

I am glad it has all settled down. Growing pains I expect.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Scott's experience with James Dean

LMAO! I loved this story and I would've been ultra freaked out by the guy who was in the cemetery. I heard this on the radio interview on ParaX.

NOVSTORM Guest
    so where is the story???

What? i am lost

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    What? i am lost
    Scott told this story on the ParaX radio program "Stirring Cauldrons" last night (Thursday.). It is best told in Scott's words, so I'm hoping he will share it online.

heat123 Guest
    I have been waiting to listen to the 9 october one on stirring the cauldron, but it hasn't come up on the podcast on itunes.