Thread: Tour ? from a Newbie

Tour ? from a Newbie

I know they have (had?) Graveline tours where they do the same thing in a hearse. Is this the same tour with a different name?
    As I said in a earlier post my daughter has cancer and gets a wish from Make-A-Wish and from what I hear she wants to clothes shop in LA.
    I don't feel like clothes shopping and I'd rather do this.
    What's the dope?
    Today's my first day on the board sorry for the dumb question.
    JS

JestersKiss Guest
    Welcome Jersey,,,,,,stay tuned someone with a bigger brain than me will be right along to answer yer question

Belle Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JestersKiss View Post
    Welcome Jersey,,,,,,stay tuned someone with a bigger brain than me will be right along to answer yer question
    Bigger FEMALE brain present

Scott Michaels, the owner of Dearly Departed Tours, *did* run Graveline Tours.

Gotta come out of lurk mode when Jester asks for a BRAIN

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Belle View Post
    Bigger FEMALE brain present

Scott Michaels, the owner of Dearly Departed Tours, *did* run Graveline Tours.

Gotta come out of lurk mode when Jester asks for a BRAIN
    Yep he did do graveline. I remember talking to him last year when I was on the tour about Graveline. I took that tour back in I think 1994? I still have the stuff Scott handed out on the tour as well.

And Belle whats up with this lurker crap again?

Belle Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan7962 View Post
    Yep he did do graveline. I remember talking to him last year when I was on the tour about Graveline. I took that tour back in I think 1994? I still have the stuff Scott handed out on the tour as well.

And Belle whats up with this lurker crap again?
    Lurker is NEW. Shutting up for me is NEW. I am *not* using invisible. Turned it off twice I've just been reading on and off instead of posting.

Actually, I got involved in a 10 part thread on another forum. Took 3 days to read and I read fast.

knothere Guest
    derely departed is the tour scott gives in his van now

JestersKiss Guest
    see i told ya there was bigger brains out there,,,,,and belle stop lurking and start rehearsing.......i dont know what that means either

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseysucks View Post
    As I said in a earlier post my daughter has cancer and gets a wish from Make-A-Wish and from what I hear she wants to clothes shop in LA.
    I don't feel like clothes shopping and I'd rather do this.

I fucking hope for your sake that you're taking the piss and your daughter isn't under your primary care.

Your daughter is dying of cancer and you want to take her on a death scene tour. Real smooth bro.

Yeah, his sensitivity really struck me too.
    Wanna see my grandkids?