Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Findadeath Coffee Cups?

endsleigh03 Guest

Findadeath Coffee Cups?

Been checking the store for something like that for ages.

Any chance of something like that in the future?

I am a die-hard coffee nut and I would love to be able to buy one. Or 4.
    Bet some others would too.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post

I need a good travel mug capable of holding at least 16 ounces, preferably more, with a spill proof lid. That'd be awesome.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    I need a good travel mug capable of holding at least 16 ounces, preferably more, with a spill proof lid. That'd be awesome.
    RaRa, we must go slooowly, glass first, lol.

(I want one like yours too )

RaRaRamona Guest
    RaRa, we must go slooowly, glass first, lol.

(I want one like yours too )
    LOL yes, I would like a mug too. I was just describing what I need in a mug. I won't buy one if it's not leak proof & holds a certain amount of coffee. I am always drinking on the go.

I did just get some cool water bottles at Whole Foods for a decent price. They won't poison me when I reuse them like my old Coke bottles do.

LOL yes, I would like a mug too. I was just describing what I need in a mug. I won't buy one if it's not leak proof & holds a certain amount of coffee. I am always drinking on the go.

I did just get some cool water bottles at Whole Foods for a decent price. They won't poison me when I reuse them like my old Coke bottles do.
    Old Coke bottles poisoned you? For real? Ew. I used to keep an old Coke bottle and pour my canned Coke in it. Never again.

I'd like a mug and a 16 - 20 oz. coffee mug, too. There ought to be a site somewhere that do stuff like that...if Scott is interested.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Old Coke bottles poisoned you? For real? Ew. I used to keep an old Coke bottle and pour my canned Coke in it. Never again.
    Well, I keep plastic soda bottles & reuse them for water & tea to take to school & work. Now some are saying some plastics poison you & change your personality so I got a couple of "safe" ones from WF. I mean, I don't know that I believe in the poisoning rumor but still...me & my phobias, better safe than sorry.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Well, I keep plastic soda bottles & reuse them for water & tea to take to school & work. Now some are saying some plastics poison you & change your personality so I got a couple of "safe" ones from WF. I mean, I don't know that I believe in the poisoning rumor but still...me & my phobias, better safe than sorry.
    RaRa, is that the news stories we were seeing about not letting plastic bottles get warm and then drinking from them, etc?
    I am personally looking for a glass pitcher and also going to buy Perrier and use them to refill my water

The rapid rise thru the years of breast cancer, etc. immed. springs to mind, but who knows?

When I was a kid, I had a phobia about my feet. Could not stand for them to touch the bed sheet, so I slept with both bare feet resting on the foot board. Got over that and until I moved in with my future husband, I could not sleep without at least a sheet over me. Because. I was afraid that if I slept with no cover something would get me. Never mind that if something wanted to get me, they could whip the cover off and got to it. LOL.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

endsleigh03 Guest
    When I was a kid, I had a phobia about my feet. Could not stand for them to touch the bed sheet, so I slept with both bare feet resting on the foot board. Got over that and until I moved in with my future husband, I could not sleep without at least a sheet over me. Because. I was afraid that if I slept with no cover something would get me. Never mind that if something wanted to get me, they could whip the cover off and got to it. LOL.
    You shouldn't have had your feet on the floor.
    The toe monster, ya know.
    I saw him, when I was four.

**Jenna** Guest

That would be awesome and pens I love pens

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by laynestaleyfan View Post
    That would be awesome and pens I love pens
    I lover pens too! Clicky pens.

ETA: Oh & note pads. I l-o-v-e notepads.

**Jenna** Guest

Yep thats what I like too,and you can never have to many notepads.

Cadence71 Guest
    The long, narrow notepads with list lines on them are the best! And a magnet on the back so you can stick it on the fridge.

Kugmu Guest
    I keep plastic soda bottles & reuse them for water & tea to take to school & work.

I didnâ??t know about THIS
    Very important read if you re-use plastic bottles!

I thought a bottle was a bottle

16. 05-17-2008, 09:37 PM

They have to be clicky! Clicky is the best!

Quote Originally Posted by KDenz71 View Post
    The long, narrow notepads with list lines on them are the best! And a magnet on the back so you can stick it on the fridge.
    Mousepads would be cool too, maybe w/ dead pics on them? My mouse doesn't need one, but I'd still buy one!
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KDenz71 View Post
    Yeah I like those too

Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    They have to be clicky! Clicky is the best!

Mousepads would be cool too, maybe w/ dead pics on them? My mouse doesn't need one, but I'd still buy one!
    Clicky pens and mousepads sounds good!

Bayou Voodoo Guest

I am right there with you on the cover thing....to this day I MUST be covered when I sleep...even if I'm just napping on the couch fully dressed. I CANNOT sleep uncovered. lol

And when I was a kid, I always slept with socks on.....did that probably until I graduated high school. Did it in basic training, too, but that was because that made it faster to get dressed in the morning.

Oh yeah....I love mugs and pens and notepads, too. Sign me up.....
    Last edited by Bayou Voodoo; 05-18-2008 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Forgot the on-topic part....

**Jenna** Guest
    I don't like to sleep uncovered either and I wear socks on my feet at bedtime even in the summer,I feel naked if I don't do either.

I don't like to sleep uncovered either and I wear socks on my feet at bedtime even in the summer,I feel naked if I don't do either.
    Same here too, after a long hospital stay I just can't sleep without socks. Never bothered me before that, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGs...feature=colike

My own, personal, Dexter...

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Same here too, after a long hospital stay I just can't sleep without socks. Never bothered me before that, though.
    When I was little I was always afraid a witch would tough me or my feet if not covered up,I still think that sometimes.

FannyB1923 Guest
    I collect Floaty Pens! A floaty FindaDeath pen with a Hearse would be awesome! http://www.floaty.com/penstyles.html

But on the other hand....I think Cafe Press works like someone uploads a design and CafePress makes the merchandise - tee shirts, mugs, etc. no floaty pens yet though

knothere Guest
    hmm cost more to ship a mug n a non breakable traveling kida no spill one sounds like a good idea

knothere Guest
    a hat sounds kool too

Noor 7ayaty Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kugmu View Post
    I didnâ??t know about THIS
    Very important read if you re-use plastic bottles!

I thought a bottle was a bottle
    [OT COMMENTARY: ON]

Kugmu, please repost this in the 'Everything/Bonding' areas!!!! That is seriously important information! Thanks so much for posting it. Usually I don't come to this section though .. please repost, ok?

Thanks! I'm FWD this to my friends. I've been reusing bottles too. I bought my sweetie a reusable one that's nicely padded to keep cold/warm, and damned if he doesn't reuse the non-reusable ones instead ... MEN ... he's scheduled for cancer surgery first thing Monday morning ...

[OT COMMENTARY: OFF]

sunshine74137 Guest
    If you don't have something over you to hold you down you might fly out of the bed, That's what I always thought

sunshine74137 Guest
    I thought about making myself a Jean jacket, I put Marlyn on the back of one It was really cool, But I'd have to ask Scott if it was OK and he can't answer E-Mail anymore. Tear. I also bought a book 101 things to do with a tee shirt, I'm going to buy a FAD Tee and turn it into a halter top.

I had a great plastic one it had a 7 on the bottom so had to throw it out. I think you can get one from FAD but it's a mug?

30. 06-14-2008, 06:24 PM

erin Guest
    i want a coffee mug, and a travel coffee mug, and some pens, and a mouse pad, and.... well, anything i could get my hands on. i'm actually almost ready for a new death hag sticker, too. the one on my car is getting a bit weathered. oh, and a t-shirt, too!!

Scott, i'll bet you could make a fortune!! even more than the coroner's office!

LOL ...where do I order ?

Curtis Radiohead Guest

I do not drink coffee but I would like one of the FindADeath stickers. I need to do this and get it done.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Radiohead View Post
    I do not drink coffee but I would like one of the FindADeath stickers. I need to do this and get it done.
    No coffee? Ever?

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Radiohead View Post
    I was thinking this too!

No coffee? Ever?
    I was thinking that too!! LOL

Seagorath Guest
    Gimme 1000 FAD stickers and I'll "promote the site"!!!!...

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Gimme 1000 FAD stickers and I'll "promote the site"!!!!...
    Aw I bet you were always the first to sign up for street teams.

spiritwisepi Guest
    I would definately order a whole bunch!! Awesome idea.

what about going through Cafe Press.
    http://www.cafepress.com/

They do this kind of stuff.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I got my stickers the best way - I took the tour!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Don't forget to start your day with a nutritious breakfast!

Quote Originally Posted by poizenvixenx View Post
    I got my stickers the best way - I took the tour!
    I am jelous!!!...was so close ,but was out voted?Next time im in Cali look out Scott?

i want a mug too. i think it would be great to be able to get one

cherryghost Guest
    A FAD teacup and Saucer large size for my tea first thing in the morning!

I'd like my FAD items to have dead celeb pics on them. Is that bad?

RaRaRamona Guest
    eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Hee hee! Just the reaction I'm expecting from my FAD items!

RoRo Guest
    I want one to and I don't even drink coffee that much, unless I am driving and getting tired...

leeny994 Guest
    i collect coffee mugs!!! i wants one!!

You shouldn't have had your feet on the floor.
    The toe monster, ya know.
    I saw him, when I was four.
    I have the feline version of the toe monster. This is a 14-pound Maine Coon Cat.

Oh, Great Idea. dinner plates with the Chris Farley pix.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by John Trim View Post
    Oh, Great Idea. dinner plates with the Chris Farley pix.
    Ewww, no. Those pics of CF really brought home how damn insignificant we really are.... no matter who we are.

sunshine74137 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    I want one to and I don't even drink coffee that much, unless I am driving and getting tired...
    My Girlfriend carries her wine around in a travel coffee mug, it's hilarious cause she'll blow on it from time to time. So you can put whatever you want in your mug just make sure to blow on it