Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst ... 345671454 ... LastLast

Thread: Death Hag's pictures

Guest Guest
    ok well here's one of me

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2339915196uo9.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	9.7 KB 
ID:	302  

2. 10-25-2007, 10:29 PM
    Reason
    pic did not attach

hollywoodsaint Guest
    This pic's a little cheesy-- Like me!!...

Name:	jcpic 80.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	110.8 KB 
ID:	2672  
    Last edited by hollywoodsaint; 01-05-2008 at 01:31 PM.

I feel left out...I want to upload pics and I don't know how! Ok, truth be told...I'm 3 feet tall and 600lbs. You found me out!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

MbalmR Guest
    I must be a real dolt here, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to post my pic in this forum. I even joined that Photobucket site, but now I'm told I have to BUY MY OWN PICS, pics which are already on my computer?? Are they insane, or am I missing something? I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, I'm afraid. *sigh*

e.g

save a pic of you to your desktop. make sure it's under the forum's size limits.

click reply to the thread, scroll down to manage attachments, click 'browse', find the pic on your desktop then click 'upload'. once that's done succesfully close the pop up window and submit your post as normal.

hope that helps mate

MbalmR Guest
    Thanks, dear! I'll give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsumthin View Post
    Can you guys stop bickering over a " word " please and let it go? Keep the forum clean please!
    Clean is boring.

Quote Originally Posted by SuckMyKiss View Post
    Jeeez chill.

I didn't mean any offence by it, it's just a term we use here, Gay has a lot of different meanings, it's not like you OWN the word. My friends who are Gay [in the homosexual sense] use the word Gay [in the cheesy] sense, all the time, they don't have a problem with it.

But I will refrain from using it in future, if it bothers you so much.
    As a lesbian, I use "gay" as a noun also once in a while. I don't know, I'm one of those homos who aren't offended when straight people use "gay" as a noun. I'm also pretty "affectionate" when I use the word "fag" and "dyke".

I guess if those words were used in a negative way by someone straight, I'd be offended. But if it's just in an "off the cuff" or "light" way - I don't care.

I guess I'm just a bit more easy-going than most people...

atlantis Guest
    as long as the pic is on your computer, it's very easy to post one. Just hit "go advanced" (the button on the right below this) when you are ready to post (instead of Post quick reply). Then look up top and you'll see a bunch of symbols that help you do stuff (I'm a dumbass) and click on the paper clip symbol. You should then see several lines and the word Browse at the end of each one. click on browse and click on wherever your pic is in the computer (desktop, mydocuments...). Then when you choose a pic, double click it and hit preview post". This will show you what the post will look like. Your pic should be there. Then when you are ready, hit "post" and there you should be. If I can figure out how to do this, anybody can do it. I believe someone else on here mentioned this way before so I can't take credit for figuring it out myself. Not that I would want to. Ta-ta for now!!!! And good luck; I KNOW you can do it

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jason8478 View Post
    Clean is boring.
    If this is boring, then why are you still here? There is no reason to fight over a word, let it go.

If this is boring, then why are you still here? There is no reason to fight over a word, let it go.
    This isn't boring... I enjoy the differences of opinions. BORING would be a room full of self appointed judges telling everybody else what they should be doing and keeping everything nice and neat, in line... safe, clinical, BLAH!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Jason; 10-26-2007 at 07:17 AM.

SuckMyKiss Guest

Not being funny but that ''argument'' was over hours before you even posted a comment on it. Your the one who brought it back up. And now your making arguments from it. Bit hypocritical don't you think. Seriously, it was forgotten.

Death Hag Chris Guest
    okay....I hope this works. this is me at Lollapalooza last year. day 3, I was hot, drunk and bought a silly cowboy hat to keep from getting sick from the heat.

Name:	PICT0605.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	160.0 KB 
ID:	296  

Guest Guest
    Not being funny but that ''argument'' was over hours before you even posted a comment on it. Your the one who brought it back up. And now your making arguments from it. Bit hypocritical don't you think. Seriously, it was forgotten.
    Blah

SuckMyKiss Guest
    LOLOL seriously LOL

SuckMyKiss Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Hag Chris View Post
    okay....I hope this works. this is me at Lollapalooza last year. day 3, I was hot, drunk and bought a silly cowboy hat to keep from getting sick from the heat.

No way. I have a Social D t shirt just like that. Well similar.

Thank you SuckMyKiss... I actually was going to say, I thought we let it go... but wasn't sure if it was still going since I haven't been on since yesterday afternoon. Anyway, let's all kiss and make up... DEATH HAGS UNITE!!!! Stop being GAY people... JUST KIDDING, JUST KIDDING!!!!

Sweets, I still love you

Death Hag Chris Guest
    No way. I have a Social D t shirt just like that. Well similar.
    SWEET! I got mine at the Warped Tour back in '96, I think it was. so, it's an oldie. nice to see some people around here with good taste in music. and I take it by your user name you're a fan of the Chili Peppers? i'm a HUGE fan of the bands as well as John Frusciante. that man is a GENIUS!!!!!

SuckMyKiss Guest
    I actually stole mine off an ex bf. HAHA. And kinda had to cut it up and alter it to make it fit. Looks cool though. And yes, I LOOOOOOVE the RHCP. John Frusciante is AMAZING. Although, the last time I saw them at Leeds Festival. They were a MAJOR dissapointment. They effed up BIG time. It's so cool to know I have more in common with people than just death LOL.

KEEP POSTING PICS PEOPLE I'M NOSY!!!!

Death Hag Chris Guest
    I actually stole mine off an ex bf. HAHA. And kinda had to cut it up and alter it to make it fit. Looks cool though. And yes, I LOOOOOOVE the RHCP. John Frusciante is AMAZING. Although, the last time I saw them at Leeds Festival. They were a MAJOR dissapointment. They effed up BIG time. It's so cool to know I have more in common with people than just death LOL.

KEEP POSTING PICS PEOPLE I'M NOSY!!!!
    sometimes you gotta steal the ex's shirts, just to piss em off. and it's always a PLEASURE to find more RHCP/John fan's. sorry to hear they sucked when you saw em last. I was so wrecked at Lollapalooza last year that I couldn't even stand up when they played. but they DID play Me And My Friends, which I thought was WAY cool. that's one of my faves from the Hillel Slovak era of the band.

SuckMyKiss Guest
    Hillel Slovak needs his own thread!!!!!!!

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Hillel Slovak needs his own thread!!!!!!!
    GOOD CALL!!!!! Danny, you on it man?

SuckMyKiss Guest
    GOOD CALL!!!!! Danny, you on it man?
    Beat him to it!!!

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Beat him to it!!!
    SWEEEEET!!!

Kimmy Guest
    Not sure if I did this right, I hate having my picture taken. I know, shocking ain't I.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
    Not sure if I did this right, I hate having my picture taken. I know, shocking ain't I.
    you look nice. nothing shocking about ya.

Kimmy Guest
    you look nice. nothing shocking about ya.
    Awww, that's nice of ya. lol

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
    Awww, that's nice of ya. lol
    well, it's true.

Bigfoot Guest
    A lot of cute people(specially ladies) around here! Here's mine, just don't get scared...

Name:	yosmall.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	300  

I don't know how to do it but my avatar is me

BabyDoll Guest
    that's me, the hand of my sister and yes, that's my tongue.

Name:	me.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	301  

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDoll View Post
    that's me, the hand of my sister and yes, that's my tongue.
    Hey put that tongue away

This is me in front of M5 Industries, San Francisco, CA Home of The MythBusters.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Daphne Guest
    I have yet to post mine for several reasons:

Firstly, I have not had a picture taken in like 2 years because all I do is work LOL....
    secondly, because of the job I have it would be mortifying if one of my 90 direct reports flipped through and saw me..(high powered job)

Ill see what I can do, it would be fun to know if anyone lives in the east bay SF area!!

Daphne Guest
    I suppose I could post a pic of Bo Derek or something and say thats what I look like. ROFL-j/k!

37. 10-26-2007, 04:38 PM

Bellfire Guest

This looked cute and now it doesn't eat half the page lol. Anyone looking at these three pictures may make a judgement about me that may or may not explain my sanity. Gosh I hope not lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Daphne View Post
    Ill see what I can do, it would be fun to know if anyone lives in the east bay SF area!!
    I live in San Leandro.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Daphne Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by johntrim040851 View Post
    I live in San Leandro.

WOOT! send me a PM and we can talk DH stuff!!! I am in Dublin!

monhol Guest
    how do we put up our pics.

monhol Guest
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1824652_a7dfc5991172014104.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	317

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6339569_2a9b59c11172014247.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	318

this is me and my daughter. she was going for that boyish look. but now she dresses like a girl now and does her hair . she gave up the hats. nice pic.

kelbons Guest
    I know it's been said, but hey! We're not scary at all! We're all pretty cute!

Oh, wait. Do we want to be cute?

Me.

Bayou Voodoo Guest
    Ok, I usually hate photos of myself. I'm not a pretty woman. (Not fishing for compliments, just a realistic person.) Anyway, here's a shot of me and my sweetie, taken back when we were just friends and horsing around at work.

Name:	James and Laura2 (Small).JPG 
Views:	109 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	319  
    Last edited by Bayou Voodoo; 10-26-2007 at 08:57 PM. Reason: corrected a spelling error

Tugboat25 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SuburbanDeathHag View Post
    Ok, that is Super cool.

SistaSara Guest
    http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...stgrade002.jpg

That's me sportin' the Ugly Betty look....glasses and braces!!!

(made it a link because of the size)
    Last edited by SistaSara; 10-26-2007 at 11:35 PM.

SistaSara Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lowblowmonroe View Post

that's me when I played roller derby...now I am very pregnant and taking a couple seasons off :P
    My sis-in-law in a roller derby girl. She kicks ass for the Angel City Derby Girls outta L.A.

Doug81506 Guest
    hi, i'm new to the forum, but have been a fan of scott and findadeath for many years. i don't know how much i will post because everytime i feel i have something to contribute to a thread i realize that i read it on findadeath.

i found the cowboy hat at a yard sale for $5.00 about an hour before this pic was taken. i guess i can be the cowboy of death or something.

i have really enjoyed reading the forum so far. y'all (the hat is taking over my mind) are really an interesting and entertaining group of people.
    Last edited by Doug81506; 09-05-2008 at 09:48 PM.

BeeCee Guest

Me at around four or five...
    I have no idea why this photo stretched out so much.

Tombstone Tourist Guest

This was the promo photo for the "Tombstone Tourist - Musicians" book my wife took at Charlie Patton's grave in Mississippi in the mid 1990s.

I'm much better looking now.
    Last edited by Tombstone Tourist; 10-27-2007 at 11:51 AM.

52. 10-27-2007, 01:17 PM

BeeCee Guest
    [SIZE=3]Nice looking family Rob.
    [/SIZE]