Thread: Curious George Co-Creator spanked to death - Alan Shalleck

jackiecam Guest

Curious George Co-Creator spanked to death - Alan Shalleck

Alan Shalleck was the co-creator of Curious George. Okay so nobody gives a rip about C.G. but S#%t I love the little guy. Anyway, Alan apparently was into some kinky stuff cause he placed an ad in the newspaper for spanking partners, things got out of control and and they spanked and stabbed him to death. Fortunately for me, Alan was only the co-creater. By any chance will the death hag be putting Alan in the directory I'd like to get all the details.
    Or if anyone else knows that would be great.

Bake Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jackiecam View Post
    Alan Shalleck was the co-creator of Curious George. Okay so nobody gives a rip about C.G. but S#%t I love the little guy. Anyway, Alan apparently was into some kinky stuff cause he placed an ad in the newspaper for spanking partners, things got out of control and and they spanked and stabbed him to death. Fortunately for me, Alan was only the co-creater. By any chance will the death hag be putting Alan in the directory I'd like to get all the details.
    Or if anyone else knows that would be great.
    I loved that lil monkey!! LOL Is George ok?

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    wonder if into "spanking his monkey"??

Guest Guest
    No wonder why he named the monkey Curious George, he was obviously " Curious "

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    yea, sounds like someone went a little "banannas" on his ass!

Bake Guest
    ohhh we are baaaad!! LOL

Guest Guest
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO...... were horrible people...... no were not. It's a good topic.

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    hey, at least we aint spankin monkeys with the crowd he hungout with!! i would much rather be talking to folks who discuss dead people than getting chained in some chaps and catching a bananna up the bum! hey, at the top of the forum page, it says to talk about the dead, they wont mind. but back to ole curious george...what the hell was that big yellow hat about?? i betcha its got a secret meaning!

knothere Guest
    cheeky monkeys all of u lol

Bake Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dirttrackdemon3 View Post
    hey, at least we aint spankin monkeys with the crowd he hungout with!! i would much rather be talking to folks who discuss dead people than getting chained in some chaps and catching a bananna up the bum! hey, at the top of the forum page, it says to talk about the dead, they wont mind. but back to ole curious george...what the hell was that big yellow hat about?? i betcha its got a secret meaning!
    or its hiding a really big banana!

firegilnotguns Guest
    Am I mistaking this with a different Curious George? The Curious George I know was created by H. A. and Margret Rey.

bunkin91 Guest
    Here's the link to the story on one of the murderers being sentenced. This was just today.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/search/...itto_1019.html

jester joker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by firegilnotguns View Post
    Am I mistaking this with a different Curious George? The Curious George I know was created by H. A. and Margret Rey.
    Too funny! I am gonna read the above link posted because I am with you. The book I know is written by the Reys...............
    Last edited by jester joker; 10-19-2007 at 06:40 PM.

bunkin91 Guest
    The Reys created the Curious George character but the television cartoons that I think aired on PBS stations were written by Shalleck.

Boxofpandoraz Guest
    George saw the big wooden paddle leaning against the wall.

George was curious.

ComputerGuy Guest
    Then the man in a yellow hat had a very stiff and hard present for George

darlingdawn Guest
    The second guy was sentenced this week, here's a link...
    http://www.news4jax.com/news/16907887/detail.html

How fascinating to be reading this thread while listening to my daughter watch curious george on PBS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGs...feature=colike

My own, personal, Dexter...

Sounds like monkey business gone horribly wrong. Bet his ass was redder than a baboons after that.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Ghoulie Girl Guest
    George was a good little monkey but he was always very curious................

Morto Guest
    Cleanskull you funny guy.....lmao

onekindsistah Guest
    Why is it that most people involved in children's book/television turn out to be all twisted?

Quote Originally Posted by onekindsistah View Post
    Why is it that most people involved in children's book/television turn out to be all twisted?
    Yeah.

Do they choose the job; or does it choose them.

As for the other, I've heard of people into spanking and the like...I once dated a girl who liked to be tied up (made it easy to get away from that relationship ); but I've never heard of anyone being into erotic stabbings.

I suspect that part wasn't actually on his agenda or his list of fetishes.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Yikes. My son loves CG too. We read those books all the time.

I have never understood the practice placing--or answering--ads for anonymous kinky stuff. You never know WHAT you're opening yourself up for (pardon the pun). And if you do meet with foul play, the whole world gets to find out what you were up to.

But that's just my opinion.

mike Guest
    Have you ever notice how excited George got when the man with the yellow hat showed up? LOL

KristinEileen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    Have you ever notice how excited George got when the man with the yellow hat showed up? LOL
    Makes you wonder what the man in the yellow hat and George did at bed time huh?

Chevyheaven Guest
    "By any chance will the death hag be putting Alan in the directory I'd like to get all the details.

Thats funny. Is Scott THE death hag hes referring too? I didnt know that.

"The pair met the 76-year-old Shalleck in 2006 after responding to an ad he placed seeking spanking partners. They went to his home intending to rob him. In the end, Shalleck had 83 blunt force injuries and more than three dozen stab wounds. "

TWO men did this to a senior citizen?!
    that's sicker than looking for a spanking partner.

**Jenna** Guest
    I hate those Curious George cartoons.