Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Evil Women

SEL2323 Guest

Evil Women

10. Queen Mary I Born: 1516; Died: 1558
    Mary was the only child of Henry VIII and Catherine of Aragon to live past infancy. Crowned after the death of Edward VI and the removal of The Nine Days Queen-Lady Jane Grey, Mary is chiefly remembered for temporarily and violently returning England to Catholicism. Many prominent Protestants were executed for their beliefs leading to the moniker ??Bloody Mary?. Fearing the gallows a further 800 Protestants left the country, unable to return until her death. It should be noted that Elizabeth I shares position 10 on this list for her equally bad behavior.

[SIZE=3]9. Myra Hindley[/SIZE] Born: 1942; Died: 2002
    Myra Hindley and Ian Brady were responsible for the ??Moors murders? occurring in the Manchester area of Britain in the mid 1960??s. Together these two monsters were responsible for the kidnapping, sexual abuse, torture and murder of three children under the age of twelve and two teenagers, aged 16 and 17. A key found in Myra??s possession led to incriminating evidence stored at a left-luggage depot at Manchester Central Station. The evidence included a tape recording of one of the murder victims screaming as Hindley and Brady raped and tortured her. In the final days before incarceration, she developed a swagger and arrogant attitude that became her trademark. Police secretary Sandra Wilkinson has never forgotten seeing Hindley and her mother Nellie, leaning against the courthouse eating sweets. While the mother was obviously and understandably upset, Hindley seemed indifferent and uncaring of her situation.

[SIZE=3]8. Isabella of Castile[/SIZE] Born: 1451; Died: 1504
    Isabella I of Spain, well known as the patron of Christopher Columbus, with her husband Ferdinand II of Aragon, are responsible for making possible the unification of Spain under their grandson Carlos I. As part of the drive for unification, Isabella appointed Tomás de Torquemada as the first Inquisitor General of the inquisition. March 31, 1492 marks the implementation of the Alhambra Decree; expulsion edicts forcing the removal or conversion of Jews and Muslims. Roughly 200,000 people left Spain; those remaining who chose conversion were subsequently persecuted by the inquisition investigating Judaizing conversos. In 1974, Pope Paul VI opened her cause for beatification. This places her on the path toward possible sainthood. In the Catholic Church, she is thus titled Servant of God.

[SIZE=3]7. Beverly Allitt[/SIZE] Born: 1968
    The ??Angel of Death, Beverley Gail Allit, is one of Britain??s most well known serial killers. Working as a pediatric nurse, she is responsible for the murder of 4 children and the serious injury of 5 others in her care. When available, insulin or potassium injections were used to precipitate cardiac arrest; smothering sufficed when they were not. Although convicted with death or injury in nine cases, Allit attacked thirteen children over a fifty-eight day period before being caught red-handed. Allit has never spoken of the motive for her crimes, but Munchausen??s Syndrome by Proxy explains her actions. This debatable personality disorder involves a pattern of abuse or harm to someone in your care in order to garner attention (Alitt was known as a child to wear bandages and casts over wounds, but would not allow them to be examined).

[SIZE=3]6. Belle Gunness[/SIZE] Born: 1859; Died: 1931
    Belle Gunness was one of America??s most degenerate and productive female serial killers. Standing 6 ft (1.83 m) tall and weighing in at over 200 lbs (91 kg), she was an imposing and powerful woman of Norwegian descent. It is likely that she killed both her husbands and all of her children at different times, but it is certain that she murdered most of her suitors, boyfriends, and her two daughters, Myrtle and Lucy. The motive was greed-pure and simple; life insurance policies and assets stolen or swindled from her suitors became her source of income. Most reports put her death toll at more than twenty victims over several decades, with some claiming in excess of one hundred. Inconsistencies during her post mortem examination; the corpse was reported to be two inches shorter than Belle??s six feet, paved the way for Belle Gunnes to enter American criminal folklore, a female Bluebeard.

[SIZE=3]5. Mary Ann Cotton[/SIZE] Born: 1832; Died: 1873
    Englishwoman Mary Ann Cotton is another for-profit serial killer, predating Belle Gunnes by thirty years. Married at age twenty to William Mowbray, the newlyweds settled in Plymouth, Devon, to start their family. The couple had five children, four of whom died of ??gastric fever and stomach pains??. Moving back to the north-east, tragedy seemed to follow them; three more children born, three more children died. William soon followed his offspring, dying of an ??intestinal disorder?? in January 1865. British Prudential promptly paid a 35 pound dividend, and a pattern was established. Her second husband, George Ward, died of intestinal problems as well as one of her two remaining children. The power of the press, always a force to be reckoned with, caught up with Mary Ann. The local newspapers discovered that as Mary Ann moved around northern England, she lost three husbands, a lover, a friend, her mother and a dozen children, all dying of stomach fever. She was hanged at Durham County Gaol, March 24, 1873, for murder by arsenic poisoning. She died slowly, the hangman using too short a drop for a ??clean?? execution.

[SIZE=3]4. Ilse Koch[/SIZE] Born: 1906; Died: 1967
    ??Die Hexe von Buchenwald? the Witch of Buchenwald, or ??Buchenwälder Schlampe? the Bitch of Buchenwald was the wife of Karl Koch, commandant of the concentration camps Buchenwald from 1937 to 1941, and Majdanek from 1941 to 1943. Drunk on the absolute power rendered by her husband, she reveled in torture and obscenity. Infamous for her souvenirs; tattoos taken from the murdered inmates, her reputation for debauchery was well earned. After building an indoor sports arena in 1940, with 250,000 marks stolen from inmates, Ilsa was promoted to Oberaufseherin or ??chief overseer? of the few female guards at Buchenwald. She committed suicide by hanging herself at Aichach women??s prison on September 1, 1967.

[SIZE=3]3. Irma Grese[/SIZE] Born: 1923; Died: 1945
    Another product of the Nazi??s final solution, Irma Grese or the ??Bitch of Belsen? was a guard at concentration camps Ravensbrück, Auschwitz and Bergen-Belsen. Transferred to Auschwitz in 1943, (she must have shown particular enthusiasm and dedication to the job), she was promoted to Senior Supervisor, the 2nd highest ranking female in camp, by the end of the year. In charge of over 30,000 Jewish female prisoners, she reveled in her work. Her work included; savaging of prisoners by her trained and half starved dogs, sexual excesses, arbitrary shootings, sadistic beatings with a plaited whip, and selecting prisoners for the gas chamber. She enjoyed both physical and emotional torture and habitually wore heavy boots and carried a pistol to facilitate both.

[SIZE=3]2. Katherine Knight[/SIZE] Born: 1956
    The first Australian woman to be sentenced to a natural life term without parole, Katherine Knight had a history of violence in relationships. She mashed the dentures of one of her ex-husbands and slashed the throat of another husband??s eight-week-old puppy before his eyes. A heated relationship with John Charles Thomas Price became public knowledge with an Apprehended Violence Order that Price had filed against Knight and ended with Knight stabbing Price to death with a butcher??s knife. He had been stabbed at least 37 times, both front and back, with many of the wounds penetrating vital organs. She then skinned him and hung his ??suit? from the door frame in the living room, cut off his head and put it in the soup pot, baked his buttocks, and prepared gravy and vegetables to accompany the ??roast??. The meal and a vindictive note were set out for the children, luckily discovered by police before they arrived home.

[SIZE=3]1. Elizabeth Bathory[/SIZE] Born: 1560; Died: 1614
    Countess Elizabeth Bathory is considered the most infamous serial killer in Hungarian/Slovak history. Rumors had circulated for years about missing peasant girls; offered well paid work at the castle, they were never seen again. One of these rumors reached the ears of King Mathias II, who sent a party of men to the massive Castle Csejthe. The men found one girl dead and one dying. Another was found wounded and others locked up. Described atrocities, collected from testimony of witnesses, include; severe beatings over extended periods of time, the use of needles, burning or mutilation of hands, sometimes also of faces and genitalia, biting the flesh off the faces, arms and other bodily parts, and the starving of victims. The victim total is thought to number in the hundreds occurring over a twenty-five year period. Due to her social status she was never brought to trial but remained under house arrest in a single room until her death. The idea that the Countess bathed in the blood of her victims is folklore, and one of the few things she did not do.

Hey, my mother-in-law should be on that list.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

yeah, I know two others that should be too including my exMIL.....of course, Im not entirely sure that they are really female.....rumor has it that they did give birth, but their children claim to be hatched

My monster in law has been dead for 10 years and I still deal with her evil influence every day. My wife was one of her favorite victims.

great post!
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

Maruz83 Guest
    I guess you can added my mother in law to that list to evil freakin woman !

Once again, an ex of mine that was prone to violent outbursts should be on this list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Karla Homolka!

Lita Guest
    I second that, MW. Anybody who can drug her own kid sister, participate and videotape the rape of drugged kid sister is extremely evil. Yeah she didn't mean for her sister to die but to drug your own sister because your husband wants her and then to participate. Oooogy!

Susan Atkins, Patricia Krenwinkel, Leslie Van Houten, perhaps? I dunno, Susan akways seemed so much more evil that the others, at least to me. They're all pretty evil, though.
    Susan Smith. That b----should rot.

ApricotRoses Guest
    Betty Broderick and Diane Downes.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Oh yes, Diane Downs and Susan Smith. Betty was pretty horrible, but I always thought her husband had a lot to do with her peeling out of the squadron.

Darlie Routier.

Chevyheaven Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    Karla Homolka!
    Thats her name.. I was trying to remember that nasty "woman" who watched her husband rape and murder her own little sister.. that is the most cruel evil thing that I can imagine..well not THE most but its up there. Isnt she free now? I heard they were gonna be set free a couple years back and people were up in arms over it.

amylynn Guest
    Nessa I agree with you...Susan Atkins always seemed the most evil out of the three girls. Not saying that all three aren't evil she just has alittle more of an edge.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Yes, Susan Atkins because she's got that batshit crazy look in her eyes.

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Hey, my mother-in-law should be on that list.
    Yeah mine too! I am lucky though my husband has nothing to do with her.Too bad she's still alive.

Desertrose Guest
    Andrea Yates.

**Jenna** Guest
    Ahh yes forgot about her.

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Ann Coulter.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    Susan Atkins, Patricia Krenwinkel, Leslie Van Houten, perhaps? I dunno, Susan akways seemed so much more evil that the others, at least to me. They're all pretty evil, though.
    Susan Smith. That b----should rot.
    Krenwinkel's the one that actually enjoyed the act of murder, much more so than the others...on his website Tex says she really couldn't wait to get started, on either night. Didn't need to ask her twice...

...so my vote for most evil Manson chick goes to "Katie," (Krenwinkel) not "Sadie" (Atkins).

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    Karla Faye Tucker should be there too.

ApricotRoses Guest
    I was on another one of my fave websites, and they were discussing the Manson women. And this one women wrote in and said that she has been writing and visiting one of them for YEARS, I can't remember which one.

She said that she REALLY felt that she was rehabilitated, and even went to the Parole board and said that she would TAKE HER INTO HER OWN home if they would let her out.

I thought... yeah, that's all fine and freakin' dandy, until she carves you up like a Thanksgiving Turkey. GIVE ME A BREAK. Some people are so gullible, I can't even feel sorry for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    I second that, MW. Anybody who can drug her own kid sister, participate and videotape the rape of drugged kid sister is extremely evil. Yeah she didn't mean for her sister to die but to drug your own sister because your husband wants her and then to participate. Oooogy!
    You got that right. And isn't she out of jail now?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

squirellygirl Guest
    Susan Smith, for sure.

derbingle Guest
    Hillary Clinton. All of the wickedness, none of the charm.

Quote Originally Posted by smellslikealmonds View Post
    Ann Coulter.
    I second that....

but great post...i enjoyed reading it....
    "Go to Heaven for the climate - Hell for the company" - Mark Twain

ApricotRoses Guest
    Karla is out of jail, and I heard she was either pregnant or has already had a baby. GOD HELP THAT KID.

I NEVER BELIEVED for a minute that Karla was a victim. I think she got off on the killing just as much as her sicko husband. Those 2 are JUST PLAIN EVIL.

Yes, Susan Atkins because she's got that batshit crazy look in her eyes.
    Exactly!

[quote=ApricotRoses;216546]Karla is out of jail, and I heard she was either pregnant or has already had a baby. GOD HELP THAT KID.
    quote]

She had a baby, that psycho sadistic freak procreated.

annannanna Guest
    I need to get on that list.

Scarsguardianstalkr Guest
    oh yeah an australian is at no.2

i know by saying this it makes me look wierd crazy insane but australia isnt known for its evilness so its nice to see we got a mention.

what can i say im a proud aussie

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Karla is one of my "pet" cases.

She is indeed out of jail, has a baby boy who would probably be 18 months or so by now, and married the poor sucker who fathered the baby. She relocated to the Caribean, possibly the Antillies.
    Karla these days.

I love adding Ann Coulter to the list! Man, I hate that bitch. I think she may be losing some of her steam though these days. That may be wishful thinking on my part, though.
    Last edited by Mrs. Watson; 04-05-2008 at 07:17 AM.

Jazbabee Guest
    Mary Beth Tinning, the monster that murdered 9 of her own children should definitely be on the list !!!!

http://www.schenectadians.info/crimi...th_tinning.htm

OBX Guest
    OKAY - this is for all the people that think their mother-in-laws should be on this list:

One day a man was raking leaves in front of his house and when he looked up he saw a hearse driving very slowly down the street. Following the hearse there was a single man walking with a dog on a leash. Following the man with the dog was a very long line of people walking slowly in step.

The man that had been raking walked out into the street and starting walking beside the man with the dog. He asked him what was going on.

The man with the dog replied, "My mother-in-law is in the hearse. She was killed by this dog."

They kept walking along for a little while, until finally the man who had been raking asked, "Um, could I borrow your dog?"

And the other man replied, "Get in line".

janel Guest
    I don't remember her name, but the teacher who enticed her student to murder her husband. The one the movie To Die For is based on.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Pamela PAMME Smart.

MbalmR Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OBX View Post
    OKAY - this is for all the people that think their mother-in-laws should be on this list:

One day a man was raking leaves in front of his house and when he looked up he saw a hearse driving very slowly down the street. Following the hearse there was a single man walking with a dog on a leash. Following the man with the dog was a very long line of people walking slowly in step.

The man that had been raking walked out into the street and starting walking beside the man with the dog. He asked him what was going on.

The man with the dog replied, "My mother-in-law is in the hearse. She was killed by this dog."

They kept walking along for a little while, until finally the man who had been raking asked, "Um, could I borrow your dog?"

LOL!!!!!!!!

hotmama Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SEL2323 View Post
    10. Queen Mary I Born: 1516; Died: 1558
    Mary was the only child of Henry VIII and Catherine of Aragon to live past infancy. Crowned after the death of Edward VI and the removal of The Nine Days Queen-Lady Jane Grey, Mary is chiefly remembered for temporarily and violently returning England to Catholicism. Many prominent Protestants were executed for their beliefs leading to the moniker ??Bloody Mary?. Fearing the gallows a further 800 Protestants left the country, unable to return until her death. It should be noted that Elizabeth I shares position 10 on this list for her equally bad behavior.

[SIZE=3]9. Myra Hindley[/SIZE] Born: 1942; Died: 2002
    Myra Hindley and Ian Brady were responsible for the ??Moors murders? occurring in the Manchester area of Britain in the mid 1960??s. Together these two monsters were responsible for the kidnapping, sexual abuse, torture and murder of three children under the age of twelve and two teenagers, aged 16 and 17. A key found in Myra??s possession led to incriminating evidence stored at a left-luggage depot at Manchester Central Station. The evidence included a tape recording of one of the murder victims screaming as Hindley and Brady raped and tortured her. In the final days before incarceration, she developed a swagger and arrogant attitude that became her trademark. Police secretary Sandra Wilkinson has never forgotten seeing Hindley and her mother Nellie, leaning against the courthouse eating sweets. While the mother was obviously and understandably upset, Hindley seemed indifferent and uncaring of her situation.

[SIZE=3]8. Isabella of Castile[/SIZE] Born: 1451; Died: 1504
    Isabella I of Spain, well known as the patron of Christopher Columbus, with her husband Ferdinand II of Aragon, are responsible for making possible the unification of Spain under their grandson Carlos I. As part of the drive for unification, Isabella appointed Tomás de Torquemada as the first Inquisitor General of the inquisition. March 31, 1492 marks the implementation of the Alhambra Decree; expulsion edicts forcing the removal or conversion of Jews and Muslims. Roughly 200,000 people left Spain; those remaining who chose conversion were subsequently persecuted by the inquisition investigating Judaizing conversos. In 1974, Pope Paul VI opened her cause for beatification. This places her on the path toward possible sainthood. In the Catholic Church, she is thus titled Servant of God.

[SIZE=3]7. Beverly Allitt[/SIZE] Born: 1968
    The ??Angel of Death, Beverley Gail Allit, is one of Britain??s most well known serial killers. Working as a pediatric nurse, she is responsible for the murder of 4 children and the serious injury of 5 others in her care. When available, insulin or potassium injections were used to precipitate cardiac arrest; smothering sufficed when they were not. Although convicted with death or injury in nine cases, Allit attacked thirteen children over a fifty-eight day period before being caught red-handed. Allit has never spoken of the motive for her crimes, but Munchausen??s Syndrome by Proxy explains her actions. This debatable personality disorder involves a pattern of abuse or harm to someone in your care in order to garner attention (Alitt was known as a child to wear bandages and casts over wounds, but would not allow them to be examined).

[SIZE=3]6. Belle Gunness[/SIZE] Born: 1859; Died: 1931
    Belle Gunness was one of America??s most degenerate and productive female serial killers. Standing 6 ft (1.83 m) tall and weighing in at over 200 lbs (91 kg), she was an imposing and powerful woman of Norwegian descent. It is likely that she killed both her husbands and all of her children at different times, but it is certain that she murdered most of her suitors, boyfriends, and her two daughters, Myrtle and Lucy. The motive was greed-pure and simple; life insurance policies and assets stolen or swindled from her suitors became her source of income. Most reports put her death toll at more than twenty victims over several decades, with some claiming in excess of one hundred. Inconsistencies during her post mortem examination; the corpse was reported to be two inches shorter than Belle??s six feet, paved the way for Belle Gunnes to enter American criminal folklore, a female Bluebeard.

[SIZE=3]5. Mary Ann Cotton[/SIZE] Born: 1832; Died: 1873
    Englishwoman Mary Ann Cotton is another for-profit serial killer, predating Belle Gunnes by thirty years. Married at age twenty to William Mowbray, the newlyweds settled in Plymouth, Devon, to start their family. The couple had five children, four of whom died of ??gastric fever and stomach pains??. Moving back to the north-east, tragedy seemed to follow them; three more children born, three more children died. William soon followed his offspring, dying of an ??intestinal disorder?? in January 1865. British Prudential promptly paid a 35 pound dividend, and a pattern was established. Her second husband, George Ward, died of intestinal problems as well as one of her two remaining children. The power of the press, always a force to be reckoned with, caught up with Mary Ann. The local newspapers discovered that as Mary Ann moved around northern England, she lost three husbands, a lover, a friend, her mother and a dozen children, all dying of stomach fever. She was hanged at Durham County Gaol, March 24, 1873, for murder by arsenic poisoning. She died slowly, the hangman using too short a drop for a ??clean?? execution.

[SIZE=3]4. Ilse Koch[/SIZE] Born: 1906; Died: 1967
    ??Die Hexe von Buchenwald? the Witch of Buchenwald, or ??Buchenwälder Schlampe? the Bitch of Buchenwald was the wife of Karl Koch, commandant of the concentration camps Buchenwald from 1937 to 1941, and Majdanek from 1941 to 1943. Drunk on the absolute power rendered by her husband, she reveled in torture and obscenity. Infamous for her souvenirs; tattoos taken from the murdered inmates, her reputation for debauchery was well earned. After building an indoor sports arena in 1940, with 250,000 marks stolen from inmates, Ilsa was promoted to Oberaufseherin or ??chief overseer? of the few female guards at Buchenwald. She committed suicide by hanging herself at Aichach women??s prison on September 1, 1967.

[SIZE=3]3. Irma Grese[/SIZE] Born: 1923; Died: 1945
    Another product of the Nazi??s final solution, Irma Grese or the ??Bitch of Belsen? was a guard at concentration camps Ravensbrück, Auschwitz and Bergen-Belsen. Transferred to Auschwitz in 1943, (she must have shown particular enthusiasm and dedication to the job), she was promoted to Senior Supervisor, the 2nd highest ranking female in camp, by the end of the year. In charge of over 30,000 Jewish female prisoners, she reveled in her work. Her work included; savaging of prisoners by her trained and half starved dogs, sexual excesses, arbitrary shootings, sadistic beatings with a plaited whip, and selecting prisoners for the gas chamber. She enjoyed both physical and emotional torture and habitually wore heavy boots and carried a pistol to facilitate both.

[SIZE=3]2. Katherine Knight[/SIZE] Born: 1956
    The first Australian woman to be sentenced to a natural life term without parole, Katherine Knight had a history of violence in relationships. She mashed the dentures of one of her ex-husbands and slashed the throat of another husband??s eight-week-old puppy before his eyes. A heated relationship with John Charles Thomas Price became public knowledge with an Apprehended Violence Order that Price had filed against Knight and ended with Knight stabbing Price to death with a butcher??s knife. He had been stabbed at least 37 times, both front and back, with many of the wounds penetrating vital organs. She then skinned him and hung his ??suit? from the door frame in the living room, cut off his head and put it in the soup pot, baked his buttocks, and prepared gravy and vegetables to accompany the ??roast??. The meal and a vindictive note were set out for the children, luckily discovered by police before they arrived home.

[SIZE=3]1. Elizabeth Bathory[/SIZE] Born: 1560; Died: 1614
    Countess Elizabeth Bathory is considered the most infamous serial killer in Hungarian/Slovak history. Rumors had circulated for years about missing peasant girls; offered well paid work at the castle, they were never seen again. One of these rumors reached the ears of King Mathias II, who sent a party of men to the massive Castle Csejthe. The men found one girl dead and one dying. Another was found wounded and others locked up. Described atrocities, collected from testimony of witnesses, include; severe beatings over extended periods of time, the use of needles, burning or mutilation of hands, sometimes also of faces and genitalia, biting the flesh off the faces, arms and other bodily parts, and the starving of victims. The victim total is thought to number in the hundreds occurring over a twenty-five year period. Due to her social status she was never brought to trial but remained under house arrest in a single room until her death. The idea that the Countess bathed in the blood of her victims is folklore, and one of the few things she did not do.
    i read about elizabeth bathory. not only was she on house arrest but her servants were the ones who got these girls to come to castle. her family found out what was going on and had all her servants executed. she thought bathing in blood made her look younger.

PvN73 Guest

OBX, that made me snort and brought a curious ferret up in the bed.

bluebear71 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smellslikealmonds View Post
    Ann Coulter.
    Ha!!

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OBX View Post

hahahaha omg that is so funny
    Last edited by **Jenna**; 04-05-2008 at 11:55 AM.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Karla Homolka!
    Bingo! First woman I thought of when I saw this thread.

i just found out something interesting while researching katherine knight she worked at the same abattoir as my aunt for awhile so im trying to contact my aunt to ask her if she remembers her but ofcourse when i actually have something to ask her and im willing to listern to her for hours to get an answer (and trust me she will talk for hours) she not home. but i will post here when i finally get to talk to her and when she finally lets me get off the phone. the other night my mum was on the phone to her and i had to call her mobile so she could say she had to get off this woman can talk

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    Karla is one of my "pet" cases.

She is indeed out of jail, has a baby boy who would probably be 18 months or so by now, and married the poor sucker who fathered the baby. She relocated to the Caribean, possibly the Antillies.
    Karla these days.

I love adding Ann Coulter to the list! Man, I hate that bitch. I think she may be losing some of her steam though these days. That may be wishful thinking on my part, though.

Thanks Mrs W. Looks like the years have not been kind to her. Good! She looks ragged, tagged & bagged.

cherryghost Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by scarsxofxlove View Post
    oh yeah an australian is at no.2

i know by saying this it makes me look wierd crazy insane but australia isnt known for its evilness so its nice to see we got a mention.

what can i say im a proud aussie
    I must say I was just to post that it was good to see an Australian woman get a rating! LMHO The settlement of Australia by whites was pretty much convict stock so we are a country founded in criminality in some respects!
    The book I read on her was a spooky one!
    Oh Myra Hindley and the manson chicks......... yes pure evil all of them!

royorbisonisdead Guest
    Karla Homolka!
    DEFINITELY!!!! That is one of the sickest stories I have ever heard...her own younger sister among her and Paul Bernardo's victims...battered woman my foot! She was as psychopathic as he was! And if I remember, she may already be out!!!

royorbisonisdead Guest
    Oops...I didnt read far enough ahead...sorry! My question is already answered!

Sorry...I'm new!

welcome royorbisonisdead i hope u enjoy ur stay here

royorbisonisdead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by scarsxofxlove View Post
    welcome royorbisonisdead i hope u enjoy ur stay here
    thank you! i feel like i have landed on an island and its full of people just like me!

Quote Originally Posted by royorbisonisdead View Post
    thank you! i feel like i have landed on an island and its full of people just like me!
    you have its a goverment conspiracy to keep us all in one place