Page 1 of 13 12310 ... LastLast

Thread: Child Killer Susan Smith

JestersKiss Guest

Child Killer Susan Smith

I remember this case, if was one of the most troubling for since the kids were involved, i cant imagine...

Here is a good read to refreash yer memories.....

http://crime.about.com/od/murder/a/susan_smith.htm

interrestedintn Guest
    Imagine how she must've felt watching her babies look out the back of that car at her as it sunk in the water. I heard they kept her on constant suicide watch. They should've let her out in gen. pop. in the prison she's in. It would've been poetic justice.

NOVSTORM Guest
    I don't think she felt a thing. All that was on her mind was the rich boyfriend and how she may get him backif she could get rid of the kids. She couldn't just give them to her ex..nope she had to kill them and act like a victim and maybe the boyfriend would come runing to her. SHe would no more kill herself than I would go into an under water cave. That is one cold bitch.
    Last edited by NOVSTORM; 04-23-2008 at 08:46 PM. Reason: sp

interrestedintn Guest
    I agree. It was sickening how she cried on t.v. and begged for them to be returned, knowing the whole time that they were dead and she was the one who killed them. Her ex would've gladly taken them. If not him, I'm sure the grandparents would've. Heck, anyone would've to keep that cow from killing them.
    I remember the news stating that they were found holding hands. So sad.

djdeath-hag Guest
    I think that she is another sad case of a VERY unstable person who unfortunately reproduced. I have sympathy for her....but wouldn't trust her to be walking as a free person. MAYBE....maybe.....I could see her release as a possibility once she is far beyong child bearing age. (Same, same for Andrea Yates.)

interrestedintn Guest
    I possibly could've felt sympathy for her had she not lied about what happened to them. If she'd just came clean and said, "I'm a sick puppy, I killed them." The fact that she tried to be deceitful says to me that she knew better than to do it. Someone who is truly sick, will actually think that they were doing it for the sake of the children.

I forget how old her kids were- and the good Lord knows my 5 year old can reeeally try my patience sometimes, but who can do this and think nothing of it? It about killed me when my son launched himself out of his crib at 7 months- I cried all day- and he was fine.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

Jazbabee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by interrestedintn View Post
    Imagine how she must've felt watching her babies look out the back of that car at her as it sunk in the water. I heard they kept her on constant suicide watch. They should've let her out in gen. pop. in the prison she's in. It would've been poetic justice.
    she felt absolutely nothing - that heartless bitch. And she felt even less than that when she attempted to point the finger at the possibility that someone else did the deed. Hope she rots away, and it haunts her every moments - those poor little boys !

Chevyheaven Guest
    Genesis 9:6
    "Whoever sheds man's blood, By man his blood shall be shed, For in the image of God He made man.

In other words that nasty crack whore piece of monkey poo excuse of a woman is going to be drowned. IMO.
    I cant wait for those kids to have their final say.

Guest Guest
    I remember telling my folks that she did something to those kids from day one!

my mother was like..."oh no a mother wouldn't hurt her kids??"

my dad had to remind my mom of the Andrea Yates prototype they knew back in the 60's when he was stationed in Hawaii who killed her 6 kids and then he asked me why I was soooooo sure she did something to them?

"Daddy...she's taken the time to put a bow in her hair!!!" "She's wearing makeup in every interview I've seen her in and those damned bows!!!"

If my child were missing...my nasty...hair not brushed...teeth not brushed...wearing the same clothes for a week...stinkin to high heaven ass would be on the tv every day demanding hysterically for my children to be returned...it bothered me to no end that her appearance was always so put together compared to her act she was putting on...and I was right all along

I hope that miserable bitch rots for the rest of her life...from the inside out!

harlequin_clown Guest
    Did she not LEARN from all the other women that killed her kids for a man? Did she think he was going to look at her all starry eyed, embrace her and say "You did that JUST for me?!?!? I love you so much!"

I was one of THE worst crimes I have seen in my lifetime. It still disturbs me.

harlequin_clown Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post

If my child were missing...my nasty...hair not brushed...teeth not brushed...wearing the same clothes for a week...stinkin to high heaven ass would be on the tv every day demanding hysterically for my children to be returned...it bothered me to no end that her appearance was always so put together compared to her act she was putting on...and I was right all along

I hope that miserable bitch rots for the rest of her life...from the inside out!
    Well put! My words exactly!!

Sharmika Guest
    I knew that the bitch did it when I saw her on TV trying to make tears while talking.

The kicker?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/susansmithad1.html

Lita Guest
    This is one of those things that just makes me ill. It's people like her who make it hard for innocent parents. Just look at the Ramseys! They didn't have anything to do with Jon Benet's death but they were made into villians. Anyway, I think a lot of us can't fathom these crimes because we would never hurt children and for a mother to kill her child(ren) goes against everything we're ever taught about mothers.

NOVSTORM Guest
    At least Andrea Yates called the cops and told them what she did. She wasn't saying someone broke in and killed her children and on top of that she told her MIL and that sperm donar she married that she was going to hurt them and yet they left a very unstable woman,who had a husband that ook her off of her medications, and had been in a mental institution before, ALONE with her kids.

motherogod Guest
    Borderline. Personality. Disorder. Drown the kids because the boyfriend doesn't want kids... what a C.U.NextTuesday.

What is that story that has it that if you kill someone, you inherit their last sights and thoughts for eternity? My boss was telling me something about that... some kind of sci fi kind of story... I think it would be good for this bitch. Getting to see her little boys' final moments from their perspectives... watch herself get out of the car and let them run down into the water, drowning slowly. Over and over and over.

tommyjox Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharmika View Post
    I knew that the bitch did it when I saw her on TV trying to make tears while talking.

The kicker?

WTF!!!!!!!!
    How can this happen?

1. "Looking to meet new people and become friends"
    2. Sexual orientation: "Straight"

Obviously, she can not even make friends in prison!

Who gave her internet access!!!

Pure Evil should be kept in a very dark place.

Duke Six Guest
    I was at a stop and people were talking about and I said the same thing. I thought Susie dearest did it. Dearheart, no offense to calling the bitch that but YOU nailed it big time. I totally agree but a good woman knows and can see through a phony bitch every time. You must be a good woman.....

jimmy's One Guest
    I don't refreshing on this women

I just dont undertand people like her, and I dont want to.

Those poor Kids

Lisamarie Guest
    SYMPATHY!!!!!!! Whaaaaattttt????? Im getting the hell outta this thread because just like Andrea Yates I feel nothing for this woman, but hate and loathing!! I do not for the life of me understand why people even think for a moment what Andrea Yates did is excusable because she was crazy!!! So was Jeffry Dhamer and Ed Gein!!!!! And countless other killers! Susan Smith is beyond evil !!!! I think there is a special place in hell for women who kill there kids!!! And BOTH will go there! Dont even bother replying to this cause Im getiing out of this thread for fear of hearing how sorry all of you are because she was overstressed and had an asshole husband...so its allright what she did.....after all shes crazy! Ugh!!!!!!!! Murder is murder and a mother killing her own kids for whatever reason is the most horrible of crimes if you ask me!!! No matter mental state!!!!!

Deathgoddess Guest
    This happened very close to where i live, and i know numerous people from Union who knew this trampy murdering whore. Apparently she was disgusting and slept with anything that moved, not that that makes her a bad mother, but is reflective of her judgement and priorities.

She has some severe issues, i think she is the product of some horrible parenting plus mental illness, which is never good. But no matter what was wrong with her, it does not justify murdering her children.

I think the best way for her to die is in the same car where her children died, just strap her in the back and put her in the same lake, then after she has struggled for awhile bring her back up and do it all over again!!!! She deserves some intense punishment, i also think her jail cell should be lined with pictures of the children, Alive and dead, so she can see what she did. What a wretched whore

Lisamarie Guest
    Oh speaking of that remeber that scary ass court video when they put a camera in the car and sunk it just like she did and they played it in the courtroom with no sound!!! Man oh man!!!!

I have also read that the older of the boys tries to get his borher out of his car seat before he ran out of air. I also remember thinking she did it when I first asw her on TV.

Hell is standing room only.
    "Everybody is born, and everybody dies. Being born wasn't so bad , was it?"
    Peter the Hermit

Lisamarie Guest
    Yeah I was sold when she did that " be sweet" I was like guilty!!!!!

ozzysmom Guest
    To this day I still want to beat the shit out of this disgusting woman!!!!!!!!!!!!

JestersKiss Guest
    http://www.womensenews.org/article.c...ontext/archive

found this article about mothers who kill,,,,and warning signs,,,,its intresting

JestersKiss Guest
    I had heard once that someone was going to make a movie about this,,,,,anyone got any info on that

Hag1 Guest
    This case is similar to Diane Downs, who also killed her kids for a man.

cachluv Guest
    "Imagine how she must've felt watching her babies look out the back of that car at her as it sunk in the water."

---I am sure she was thinking "I can have more kids. A "good" man is a rarity. I'm not passing this chance up for my better life."

She's also had her ass beaten badly in jail, several times that I've read about.

I don't need to hate her. She will get hers--I wouldn't be able to lift my head from my pillow every morning if I didn't believe in my heart that you get what you give in this world. I can't believe, though, she is still trying to find ways to make HER life better and more, err, palatable to herself by finding friends and describing herself as the girl next door.

She should be suffering, 24/7.

I want to say a book I read on her had a male cousin of hers claiming that she smooth-talked him into having sex with her when they both were about age SIX. Lasted until they were 12 or 13 or something. That is, if I'm remembering correctly, so you know...like a 10% chance of this being right.

"Death doesn't really worry me that much, I'm not frightened about it... I just don't want to be there when it happens."

harlequin_clown Guest

The kicker?

Well there you have it. She loves Mickey Mouse. I bet her sons did too

JestersKiss Guest
    M-I-C-K-E-Y,,,,,,wait a minute,,,,,could it possibly be that the Smith household watched Spears and comp,,,,on the mousekateers....hmmm Britney made her do it....

Snoopy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    I don't think she felt a thing. All that was on her mind was the rich boyfriend and how she may get him backif she could get rid of the kids. She couldn't just give them to her ex..nope she had to kill them and act like a victim and maybe the boyfriend would come runing to her. SHe would no more kill herself than I would go into an under water cave. That is one cold bitch.
    I agree..she felt nothing..in order to feel you need a heart and anyone who would do that to her own children definately lacks a heart...this story made me sick from the first..I remember telling my Co workers at the time that she did it or knew who did..she was just a monster.

interrestedintn Guest
    Those little boys were beautiful too. So sad......they never stood a chance.

lisalouver Guest
    I was going to mention her and her godawful bows in her hair. Someone beat me to it.

I remember seeing her therapist or something on t.v. saying how much she sympathizes with her, no one understands her, she's living with a very tough thing, blah blah. Good lord give me a break.
    ??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.? - Michael Jackson

Chevyheaven Guest
    Im surprised she hasnt been killed in prison yet. Thats an awfull thing to say but how can you say anything nice about this wart on the ass of society?

Guest Guest
    "If my child were missing...my nasty...hair not brushed...teeth not brushed...wearing the same clothes for a week...stinkin to high heaven ass would be on the tv every day demanding hysterically for my children to be returned...it bothered me to no end that her appearance was always so put together compared to her act she was putting on."

I always got the same uneasy feeling about Jon Benet's mother. Right down to her glossy red lipstick....I never really watch tv much, ever, so maybe I was missing something, but the few times I saw that woman on tv talking about her child after her child was found dead, I always saw that glossy red lipstick....

Lisamarie Guest
    I feel the same way I would be in pieces if my dog was missing let alone my child!! That thearapist should be shot.

cherryghost Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    I was going to mention her and her godawful bows in her hair. Someone beat me to it.
    I guess she is guilty as all hell! But why was she really so crazy to think she could get away with it! Is that a narcassist !

Guest Guest
    oh and another thing I pointed out at the time (the little forensic geek that I am noticed)

according to her original statement he made her get in the passenger seat and he drove...but the composite sketch of him was of his left side of his face...if she is sitting in the passenger seat it would have been the right side of his face...not the left!

in order for her to get a long enough look at the suspect it would have happened while sitting in the passenger seat not when she was forced from the car...

and yes those freaking bows! I got the same vibe with Pamela Smart as well...and yes as well as Patsy Ramsey...I think she took information with her to the grave....not saying "Patsy did it" but I feel she knew a whole hell of a lot more about things then she ever let on....the glossy reds lips bothered me too...

a little over a year ago a local girl was missing and her mother was on TV looking like hell....all of this speculation was put on her and the step father but mostly just criticism of her appearance...trust me she looked ROUGH! Someone made a comment publicly on TV about just how nasty the mom looked and the next thing you know she's had a make over...didn't help matters much...I personally didn't think her or her husband did anything to that girl...and as it turns out I'm probably right...another girl disappeared this last 4th of July and she was found, the guy killed her, when they searched his house they found little girls underwear of various sizes and they believe they found the first girls possessions in his house...no word yet whether or not he'll confess or he'll be charged with her too....the most recent girl he killed he confessed to.

I always say...PAY ATTENTION to what these suspects say do and how they appear....Susan Smith was clearly guilty in my eyes...her husband David clearly had no idea what had happened...he is someone I feel for every time this case comes up...it is my understanding that after many years he found love and has become a father again

the children were 3 and 14 months of age at the time of their deaths in 1994...one would be preparing to graduate and the other would be just in High School...I wonder if she ever really truly thinks about the damage and heartache she caused so many people...if she ever really thinks about those boys...or if she still justifies her actions as an act of "immaturity" That in of itself really gets to me...how she has matured since her incarceration...and yes the fact that she loves rainbows and Mickey Mouse makes me want to puke!

JestersKiss Guest
    lol,,,good post Dear Heart,,,

The sad thing (now) is, somebody will probably write to this chick in prison. They'll become good pen pals. If it's a guy, they'll probably even hook up. Pitiful.

And does she not even know her own eye and hair color? Or is she bald and her eyes plucked out by the other inmates? Why the n/a?
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

mel306 Guest
    This story always stays with me because my son was a few months old at the and was being diagnosed with a potentially fatal disease. It bugged me out that she had healthy kids and killed them.

Then I learned more about her and began to really feel bad for her. Her life was never right, and her kids too the brunt of it.

Lisamarie Guest
    Dont feel bad for her..I garuntee I have had 100% harder life than hers!!! Trust me on this one!!! I dont talk about my past or try not too..but trust me there are people in this world who have lived through REAL bullshit! This woman was a shallow , selfish piece of filth who will burn for what she did to her own children!!! When you do feel sorry for her think of her in jail trying to get on with her life and date!!!

Susan Smith was recently mentioned on the Casey Anthony thread. I bumped this one because I can't BELIEVE I forgot about this tidbit of information until now:

The alleged "boyfriend" who "didn't want kids" was an employee of my dad's friend. He said that they had never had a serious relationship, but had just gone on a few dates. As far as the "I don't want kids" comment, methinks he just said that as an excuse to break it off.

That's really all I know. Mind you, I got it as third-hand information (from my mom).

Maruz83 Guest
    I thought she was dead !

Quote Originally Posted by Maruz83 View Post
    I thought she was dead !

Unfortunately, no

She got life in prison

BooMom Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruz83 View Post
    I thought she was dead !

I was WISHING she was !! Evil, rotten BITCH !!

fultondyke Guest

The kicker?

Me too...she didn't fool me for a second...trying to pretend to be sobbing, yet she HAD NO TEARS! The piece of shit has NO conscience...she kills her own flesh and blood and tries to set up a ruse that a 'black man' had car-jacked her and taken her children. She's garbage--not worth the air she breathes or the room she takes up on the planet! She should be placed in the general prison population with women who want to be with their children, but can't...I'm sure they'd take care of her!