Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Poak Chop may be worse than Kenneth Pinyan

trose Guest
    Woo hoo! Love me some Poak Chop!

soonerpimp Guest
    RaRa Shoots...........RaRa SCORES!!!!!!!!

Northern Lights Guest
    I think I'm the only one who doesn't like it...

soonerpimp Guest
    We still like YOU though.....N.L.

Northern Lights Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by soonerpimp View Post
    We still like YOU though.....N.L.

Thanks!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I think I'm the only one who doesn't like it...
    I think so too.

Quote Originally Posted by soonerpimp View Post
    RaRa Shoots...........RaRa SCORES!!!!!!!!
    Gotcha shakin like a ....

RaRaRamona Guest

Northern Lights Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    I think so too.
    I don't care. I still hate it.

RaRaRamona Guest
    I don't care. I still hate it.
    But not for long! Tamechi is like the ear bugs from Star Trek. Once he gets in he slowly consumes your brain! Muuaaahahaaaaaa

Northern Lights Guest
    But not for long! Tamechi is like the ear bugs from Star Trek. Once he gets in he slowly consumes your brain! Muuaaahahaaaaaa
    I hope not That would be terrible... But I think I can resist until the end of my days

michellezearing Guest
    I like it! The one dancing on the pole seems like she's done that before. hmmmm. lol.

So - I've changed it to an audio and made an MP3 of it. Now I have it in my car!

Northern, BTW, you're not the only one. Goldy here hates it, too. I torture him with it on a weekly basis. Maybe y'all could start a support group.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Northern Lights Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SheBoss View Post
    Northern, BTW, you're not the only one. Goldy here hates it, too. I torture him with it on a weekly basis. Maybe y'all could start a support group.
    That's a relief! But it didn't bother me anyway, I love being a little strange and different!

RaRaRamona Guest
    That's a relief! But it didn't bother me anyway, I love being a little strange and different!
    What kind of world do we live in when Tamechi is normal? LOL

Northern Lights Guest
    What kind of world do we live in when Tamechi is normal? LOL
    Oh believe me, even Maskon doesn't bother me at all, so for me Tamechi is quite normal I just hate that song more than anything

Oh, I dare! In fact, I'd like to be the first to shake my poak chops in the New Year!

RaRaRamona Guest
    You just haven't lived until you've rocked Poak Chop on your big screen HD. yeah baby! I love youtube on my tv!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KadvVzQIRu0

I changed the youtube file to an MP3, downloaded it and now play it ALL the time!! LOVE me some Tamechi!
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

RaRaRamona Guest
    Haaaaa I love it

ryanolivia Guest
    It is quite a catchy little song. I think I am going to send it to all my friends tonight. Hopefully, they will all still be my friends tomorrow.

I do have to seriously question the MC Hammer pants thing. The my space page puts his current age at 31. MC Hammer was sporting those pants when I was in college and that would put our friend in about 2nd grade.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanolivia View Post
    It is quite a catchy little song. I think I am going to send it to all my friends tonight. Hopefully, they will all still be my friends tomorrow.
    And were they??

ryanolivia Guest
    And were they??
    Yep, as far as I can tell. I don't think I lost a single friend over the mass Poak Chop email. I have some good friends.

I do have to seriously question the MC Hammer pants thing. The my space page puts his current age at 31. MC Hammer was sporting those pants when I was in college and that would put our friend in about 2nd grade.
    I would think more like 51 - 61. He was big when I was a teen and I'm 38 now.

I just had a idea. We need to get Tamechi on Project Runway somehow. He cant be worse than some of the hacks they throw up there. Nina Garcia's head would explode.

Crazy Cat Lady Guest
    Great video! Love the really big lady shakin' it (I'm a person of size myself)!

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    You haven't lived, till you've had you some Tamechi Poak Chop goodness!.. GO GO GURL!

Broomfield,Colorado. Originally from Meriden, CT.
    Yay! My second fav thread being resurrected! Between this one and the Mommas Assasins thread this week, I'm in Hag Heaven!
    Now somebody needs to resurrect the Ped Egg thread!
    "So many faces in and out of my life. Some will last, some will just be now and then. Life is a series of Hellos and Goodbyes, I'm afraid it's time for Goodbye again. "

tuesdays_jupiter Guest
    how have I missed this for like 3 years now? my freakfluid must be low

ryanolivia Guest
    OMG! This thread bump has brightened my morning. It has been awhile since I had me some Poak Chops. It makes me smile every time I see it.

I just noticed he has an 818 contact number. Maybe I should call and invite him for a cocktail. I'm sure he would be a hoot.

ryanolivia Guest
    I have decided I would like a Poak Chop ringtone. Does anyone know if I can do this on an iphone?

RaRaRamona Guest
    Get a ringtone maker app

ryanolivia Guest
    Thanks. I hadn't even thought to look for an app. I was trying to figure it out in the settings and getting nowhere. Hopefully, my phone will soon be ringing Go Go Girlllllllll.

ETA. Worked like a charm. Poak Chops is now my ringtone.

Thanks so much!
    Last edited by ryanolivia; 09-04-2011 at 12:42 PM. Reason: add to post

RaRaRamona Guest
    So awesome! I might try it! I'm getting tired of my two ringtones. the Cliks/ three days Grace

ryanolivia Guest
    I think you should do it. Poak Chops is available on iTunes. I didn't even need to try and convert it from You Tube.

It will bring a smile to your face whenever you get a call.

Flowergrrl Guest
    This song is better than 95% of the rap and hip hop shit out now. Ten years ago music was a thousand times better than what it is today.

Flowergrrl Guest
    I forgot- Go Go guuuiiiiirrl!

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowergrrl View Post
    This song is better than 95% of the rap and hip hop shit out now. Ten years ago music was a thousand times better than what it is today.

It is sooooo catchy; gonna be stuck in my head for days!!!

I'm not a hip-hop fan; I opened the link to listen to it and my husband looked over and said, 'WTF are you LISTENING to?!!?!!?" LOL
    Last edited by pvezz; 09-04-2011 at 06:05 PM.

Birthplace of the Rocky Horror Picture Show
    okay, when i saw Poak Chop may be worse than Kenneth Pinyan, before i opened this thread, i debated about what i was gonna see, was it some person 'doing strange things with a pork chop?' or was i gonna see some pig action lol but in no way was i prepared for the sight that hit my eyes and the sound that hit my ears

im busy downloading deep south recipies now cause ya'll made me hungry lol
    I love you and miss you dad, Antun Perdija 27-06-41 - 28-12-00
    RIP Daniel Colvin 5 June 1974 - 7 June 2011, Best Friend, lover, fiancee

RIP David Edgar, 2 Dec 1953 - 10 June 2011, Uncle
    RIP Agnes Steele Edgar, 17 May 1926 - 4 July 2011, Grandmother

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    It is sooooo catchy; gonna be stuck in my head for days!!!

I'm not a hip-hop fan; I opened the link to listen to it and my husband looked over and said, 'WTF are you LISTENING to?!!?!!?" LOL
    Haha, Pvezz! I can remember when rap was lighthearted, told a story, and gosh forbid... Even FUNNY.

Now, over half the song is missing because they have to bleep out all the expletives.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Jeff's assistant on Flipping Out raps! She's so cute! I hope her record is gansta rap

ryanolivia Guest
    If you have Poak Chop on your iphone or ipod, you need to get the free Jello Jiggler app. My girls and I could watch that cube of Jello dance to Poak Chop for hours.

RaRaRamona Guest
    If you have Poak Chop on your iphone or ipod, you need to get the free Jello Jiggler app. My girls and I could watch that cube of Jello dance to Poak Chop for hours.
    LOLOL I have to get that pronto.

Sweet!

My husband's next assignment? Getting this iPhone app to work on my Droid and in Linux on the desktop. Yep.

Whiskey.

Tango.

Foxtrot.

lol

VCNJ~
    Professional Thread-Killer

Let this entire thread be a lesson to you as well thread necro questioners.