Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Momonas Assassinas - Warning: Dead Pics

It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it...BUMP!

(Still haven't seen the pictures, have no intention of ever doing so--I know my limits...)

Coffee addict Guest
    OK, Can anyone tell me how do you collect the remains after something like that? I mean, there are items and remains scattered all over. I couldn't see any genitals, just looked like a bloody aftermath. Poor souls, I hope they didn't feel any of that.

OK, time to get the guys back on the front page again...BUMP!

(Nope, still not gonna look at the pictures...I know my limits! )

always a pleasure seeing the Mamonas on the top page, i have no need to look at the pictures again they are ingrained in my memory

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Gotta Bump this thread..I looked at the pics awhile ago..I might be alone on this..but they didnt affect me THAT badly...But just gotta bump it for anyone who hasnt seen them.

I still love this thread.

Boobies!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    Boobies!!
    wooooooooooooooo Boobies!

Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakdj00 View Post
    Gotta Bump this thread..I looked at the pics awhile ago..I might be alone on this..but they didnt affect me THAT badly...But just gotta bump it for anyone who hasnt seen them.
    Holy Hell!!! I'm glad you did...cause, damn! Haven't ever seen those before. Wow....

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Lacrymae View Post
    Holy Hell!!! I'm glad you did...cause, damn! Haven't ever seen those before. Wow....
    No prob! I actually thought the nikki catsouras pics were worse. Personally..

11. 08-14-2009, 01:25 AM

tenchy Guest
    hi death haglets, saw the boys in various bits, cant see the baby and other grusome photos, oh well, never mind, severed leg, scalp and a large set of nads will have to do unless someone would like to link straight to the others.

Rudy's Girl Guest
    I've been away from FAD for awhile. When I came back I find this thread back at the top again! I remember when it was first posted......memories......

Nahhh, your not too weird - I feel the same way. I feel bad for them and their families, but the pics didn't freak me out at all. I didn't see a baby that was mentioned, that woulda done it. I can look at grown up blood and guts all day, but kids and babies hurt my soul. Oh yeah and the pic of ANS holding her dead son in her arms in the hospital really shook me up. That pic is on here, unblurred under the ANS thread. That was hard to look at and there wasn't even any blood. I think it's the pain. You can almost feel her pain while she is holding him in her arms. I get sad just thinking about.....
    My Posse's On Broadway

SinKittyVixen Guest
    I was thinking of the momonas he other day. Haunted by their death pics I suppose. ~bump~

SinKittyVixen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tut View Post
    Patsy looked like she had been put through the wood chipper. The largest piece they found of her was part of the back of her head with some neck attached. The fact that these guys were relatively unmangled for a plane crash is one of the main reasons this subject matter is so morbidly alluring. Most plane crash victims are scrapple.

Scrapple: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapple
    Ive always wondered about Patsy..didnt know it was that bad, or just havent thought about it.

Lisamarie Guest
    I randomly think of them to! Such great death hag pics!! Loves it and my sick morbid way!

SinKittyVixen Guest
    Thanks to you Lisa! Death Hag of the Death Hags..lol

I got the urge to watch Mamona's Ao Vivo concert last night and still know most of the words even if i cant understand what i'm singing lol
    Unfortunatley i'm always tinged with sadness by the end because of knowing how their lives ended

Hilde_Blue Guest
    Very grotesque pictures.

I'd imagine this is what Buddy Holly, Richie Valens, the Big Bopper and the pilot looked, only frozen.

Andrea Guest
    "Scrapple" --- echhh that description makes me never to want to eat that! Plane crashes are nasty.

Andrea
    Last edited by Andrea; 01-14-2010 at 03:37 AM. Reason: error

Hilde_Blue Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SinKittyVixen View Post
    Ive always wondered about Patsy..didnt know it was that bad, or just havent thought about it.
    Her plane ran into a side of a mountain right? So it had to be MUCH WORSE or about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilde_Blue View Post
    Her plane ran into a side of a mountain right? So it had to be MUCH WORSE or about the same.

Still would be pretty cool to see some pics - I do love me some Patsy....
    My Posse's On Broadway

Fujicakes Guest
    BUMP

sunshine74137 Guest
    Had a Chantix dream about these pics the other night,I was trying to get my leg back on and pull all these sticks outta myself

Not Fade Away Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilde_Blue View Post
    Very grotesque pictures.

I'd imagine this is what Buddy Holly, Richie Valens, the Big Bopper and the pilot looked, only frozen.
    Actually, they were all relatively identifiable. They were thrown from the plane so I don't think it was as bad as they would have been had they been tossed and turned around inside that plane. The pilot was probably the worst as he did remain inside. Buddy Holly's head split at the forehead, and Richie Valen's face was crushed but as far as their bodies went... just broken bones mostly.

Annie K. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chevyheaven View Post
    ohh ok it should say just click the picture. :d i was like all over the place trying to use babel fish to translate all that. :d those are really bad pictures.
    where?!?

Annie K. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujicakes View Post
    BUMP
    Hi I'm having trouble just navigating this site. Where can I find all these terrible pics?

Oh no the link doesn't work anymore!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Momonas Assassinas-Warning: Dead Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    Oh no the link doesn't work anymore!
    Here's another link: http://www.assustador.com.br/famosos...inas/index.php

lola Guest
    Wow. Those are unreal. I hope they went quickly.

WOW gory!!! Those are probably gonna stick in my brain for a while!

Wooo hoo no nads is back!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hallucinex Guest
    love this thread! great how it makes occasional comebacks and i get to look at the pics all over again!

rjbrasher Guest
    What i would like to know, when they was flying was it night time? I mean how in the fuck could you not see a mountain to your left side if you was flying during the day.

Quote Originally Posted by rjbrasher View Post
    What i would like to know, when they was flying was it night time? I mean how in the fuck could you not see a mountain to your left side if you was flying during the day.
    Yep. Wikipedia says it happened at 23:16, which means it was 11:16 P.M.

There was somewhere else on this thread that says the pilot turned around the wrong way? He overshot the first attempt at the designated landing strip, and instead of going right, he turned left, hitting the mountain.

"Death doesn't really worry me that much, I'm not frightened about it... I just don't want to be there when it happens."

Broomfield,Colorado. Originally from Meriden, CT.

Thumbs up

I go away for a few months to help a sick family member and this thread gets shuffled back to the fourth page? Come on Death Hags! "Let's cringe again, like we did last summer!" LOL! To all you new Death Hags, check out this thread. To all you older Death Hags, let's reaquaint ourselves with the "Big Boobies" band!

xbluerosex Guest
    Okay so I am making my very first post....I promised when I got approved I would post here first.

The pictures were, well....let me put it this way. My roomie knows I'm a death hag and knows what to expect. She is always looking over my shoulder. So when she looked and saw what was left of Momonas Assassinas it proved to be the last time she looked over my shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by xbluerosex View Post
    Okay so I am making my very first post....I promised when I got approved I would post here first.

The pictures were, well....let me put it this way. My roomie knows I'm a death hag and knows what to expect. She is always looking over my shoulder. So when she looked and saw what was left of Momonas Assassinas it proved to be the last time she looked over my shoulder.
    Welcome!

Poor roomie. The pics _do_ take quite the stomach and an ability to detach, don't they?

I'm always glad to see this thread pop to the top of the heap! One of my faves.

Tebssis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xbluerosex View Post

Way to make an entrance, blue! If your roommate didn't like this, let's hope she doesn't catch you when you hit the Nikki C. pics!
    Welcome to the forum!

GeneAutrysBoot Guest
    They may not have been superstars outside of South America but they sure are on this forum. Its nice to see them back in the top ten. KILLER BOOBIES ROCK ON!

lucilleball861911 Guest
    No prob! I actually thought the nikki catsouras pics were worse. Personally..
    i saw the nikki catsouras pic and boy it was bad...idk both were bad but i wasnt freaked out by either, condolences to their families though

Perdi Guest
    BUMP!!

...just because it's a while since these pictures freaked me out!! Time for a revisit I think!!! ha ha!!!

Nelliebean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdi View Post
    BUMP!!

...just because it's a while since these pictures freaked me out!! Time for a revisit I think!!! ha ha!!!

It's like a stroll down the meat section at Safeway!

Andrea Guest
    Yow! The ones that get me most are Dinho with his intestines coming out of his mouth and Samuel with the hideously broken legs!

Perdi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post
    It's like a stroll down the meat section at Safeway!
    ha ha!!! You're not wrong there!!! They're pretty ooky aren't they!!!!!!

Yes! And it makes a comeback! This thread is all kinds of awesome!

Now if someone could go bump Angel The Standing Dead Guy.
    [SIGPIC]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/Zoe_Zeppelin/Zepsig1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

DonnaMc Guest
    Oh my! I would hate to have to identify people from something like that!

nicole7579 Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    hehe!!! Poor Dhino!!! He had a beautiful body!! I feel sorry for there lost gentials! Think of it they were like man we are going to get so much action our owners are rockstars and next thing you know your being hurled into the jungel!!! Poor genitals!!!

That made me laugh out loud! Sounds like the kind if thing I think about lol!

I remember turning the TV on that day and all they talked about was this accident. I was very young and quite a fan of the Mamonas (not "MOmonas"). These guys were more like Blink 182 than the Backstreet Boys. Their lyrics were so funny and absolute trash - they sang about boobs, penises, orgies, furry nutsacks and assholes (so classy - lol). Also, they were HUGE down here in Brazil. Obviously.
    I will NEVER forget the first time I saw the crash pictures - I had NEVER seen anything so gruesome and horrible in my life. Mind you, I was a 10 year old innocent child. Anyway, had they survived, I sincerely doubt success would have lasted much longer.
    Last edited by Schultz; 01-29-2011 at 08:41 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

rats! there's no black and white pictue at the start just a big red X. IMG it says and hotvila but they say they dont exist! am I doing something wrong?