Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: News from Czech death hag

esquisse Guest

News from Czech death hag

Hi all, I just thougth that Iĺl submit here some things going on here, in Czech republic, as Hidium suggested me.
    So, I hope, you´ll enjoy it and that I´ll hold out as death hag, who searches for things dark, weird and morbid and offers them to you.
    Enjoy

esquisse Guest

Butcher from Ã?stÃ* nad Labem

Miroslav Rittich (29) will spend 14 years in prison for killing his girlfriend, 21 years old Monika Blažková, cutting her up to pieces and burried them on several places, including school yard.
    His neighbours took him as an example of model father and husband, but in privacy he was beating his GF very often, so she sometimes run away but hen she returned, what wasn´t good idea, I think, because after her last return Rittich took 16,5 kg weight dumbell and crahed his GF head with it. Then he cut her body up to 7 pieces and hid them. One part was found in his freezer, three were never found.
    Their 3 yers old son wasn´t at home at the moment of murder.

esquisse Guest

I don´t think it´s a good way to die

17 years old girl died after she fell directly before the middle (!)wheels of the bus she was leaving. she died immediately and parts of her body was "winded round" the wheel. The bus driver psychically collapsed and had to be hospitalized. It happened in our quarter, just a few mintues of walk from the dormitory where she lived.

Welcome esquisse

Quote Originally Posted by esquisse View Post
    Miroslav Rittich (29) will spend 14 years in prison for killing his girlfriend, 21 years old Monika Blažková, cutting her up to pieces and burried them on several places, including school yard.
    His neighbours took him as an example of model father and husband, but in privacy he was beating his GF very often, so she sometimes run away but hen she returned, what wasn´t good idea, I think, because after her last return Rittich took 16,5 kg weight dumbell and crahed his GF head with it. Then he cut her body up to 7 pieces and hid them. One part was found in his freezer, three were never found.
    Their 3 yers old son wasn´t at home at the moment of murder.
    glad the son wasn't home or he probably would of been killed also

thanks for the interesting threads...enjoy your stay on the forum

esquisse Guest

This is really unbelievable -how could they?

After divorce of his parents, 5 years old HonzÃ*k Rokos lived with his mother and her BF. They didn´t take care of HonzÃ*k, so his biological father took him off and was taking care of him.
    May 25th, 2007:HonzÃ*k was kidnapped.
    June, 2007: Father and his GF find HonzÃ*k in the flat of HonzÃ*k´s mother
    June 22nd,2007: Father of HonzÃ*k wants police to return his son to him.
    Mother threatens that she and HonzÃ*k will move out abroad.
    Father finds out tat his ex-wife neglected and probably murdered her two sons, who were born long before HonzÃ*k´s father married her. Her daughter was neglected and maltreated, so she has to live with her grandmom.
    December 9th, 2007: HonzÃ*k Rokos is found dead, killed by few stab woudns in his chest. Police sadi, that he was dying very long nad in terrible pain.
    HonzÃ*k was dying at the backseat of car, where his mother and her BF were sitting and waiting till he is dad. Then they burried his body, later they exhumed him and for two days they layed him on their car, where he was found later.
    BF of HonzÃ*k´s mother confessed that he killed that boy and burried him, but it is possible, that his confession was only made to protect HonzÃ*k´s mother.
    In the first pic, there is murdered boy HonzÃ*k Rokos, in the second is his father Radek Rokos, in third is HonzÃ*k´s mother BF, Pavel Grepl and the last is the picture of HonzÃ*k´s mother, Antonie StaÅ¡ková.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

esquisse Guest
    Serendipity09: Thank you, I hope this forum will be interesting for you and for the rest of death hags.
    Enjoy!

Crazy mean is a world wide problem. Welcome esquisse.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Hey there! Thanks for the excellent threads. I collect antique Czech glass by the way. Beautiful stuff!

Welcome!
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Lisamarie Guest
    cool starting off with a bang I like that!

JestersKiss Guest
    Very cool indeed

thanks for your posts and welcome!

esquisse Guest

Couple of death

A married couple, Jaroslav (41) and Dana (37) Stodola, brutally murdered 8 old people in 2000-2003 and possibly three more, but they confessed only 8 victims. They murdered for money. Their victims were dying for hours in terrible pain after several hours of torture.
    The couple was charged with 8 murders and 1 attempted murder. They were arrested and get life-sentece. When the sentence was released, the couple showed no emotions.
    One murdered couple was found by their daughter, she said that it was so terrible! The blood was all around, parents were mutilated and must have incredibly suffer before death.
    Some deaths were at first investigated as natural death, police said that those old people just fell and died after they hit in the head.

Very interesting posts, esquisse.

Welcome to the board, I am glad to see your perspective.

I think there should be different levels of punishment for killers.

One for those who "simply" killed; and another for those who torture and kill.

Again, welcome and thanks!

hoxharding Guest
    Thanks for the great thread!=)

esquisse Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Very interesting posts, esquisse.

Welcome to the board, I am glad to see your perspective.

I think there should be different levels of punishment for killers.

One for those who "simply" killed; and another for those who torture and kill.

Again, welcome and thanks!
    I totally agree! For some crimes I would punish harder, like torturing or murder of child, abusing or so.
    Our justice system is bad, bad, bad! I wish there were much harder punishments.

I totally agree! For some crimes I would punish harder, like torturing or murder of child, abusing or so.
    Our justice system is bad, bad, bad! I wish there were much harder punishments.
    Yeah.

For the child killers, and the torturerers, just hand them over to the families and friends of the victims.

That would be justice, IMO.

esquisse Guest
    Yeah.

For the child killers, and the torturerers, just hand them over to the families and friends of the victims.

That would be justice, IMO.
    Yes, again, cannot say anything else than "your´e right."
    I would revive the ancient law "an eye for an eye..."

Yes, again, cannot say anything else than "your´e right."
    I would revive the ancient law "an eye for an eye..."
    A friendly notice, esquisse,

Many members here do not feel the way that we do about crime and punishment, and they are entitled to their opinions, which are no more right or wrong than ours.

My opinions on this matter can be offensive to those who don't share them, and some people feel VERY strongly about such matters and sometimes they will respond VERY strongly, to posts such as mine.

That usually does not end well.

I respect and enjoy everyone here, if my views offended anyone, it was not my intent.

As a long time member here, I try to be considerate of other's feelings and beliefs, though I sometimes fail, as do many of us.

As a new member, esquisse, excellent post, but do be mindful that there as many different opinions here as there are people, and all are entitled to the same respect.

I hope that my ramble is not confusing to you, I simply realized that my posts were possibly encouraging a new member to be less mindful of the many divergent opinions here, and that is something that an older member should think better of.

Best!

esquisse Guest
    A friendly notice, esquisse,

Many members here do not feel the way that we do about crime and punishment, and they are entitled to their opinions, which are no more right or wrong than ours.

My opinions on this matter can be offensive to those who don't share them, and some people feel VERY strongly about such matters and sometimes they will respond VERY strongly, to posts such as mine.

That usually does not end well.

I respect and enjoy everyone here, if my views offended anyone, it was not my intent.

As a long time member here, I try to be considerate of other's feelings and beliefs, though I sometimes fail, as do many of us.

As a new member, esquisse, excellent post, but do be mindful that there as many different opinions here as there are people, and all are entitled to the same respect.

I hope that my ramble is not confusing to you, I simply realized that my posts were possibly encouraging a new member to be less mindful of the many divergent opinions here, and that is something that an older member should think better of.

Best!

Hi,
    thanx for your post, I don´t find it confusing at all. I just wrote what I think and feel and I really hope that nobody will find it offensive. It´s my opinion and forum´s are here for sharing our opinions, aren´t they?
    I must say that my brother and father died because of failure and inattention of some other people, my uncle was murdered... so I have a little more radical opinions. But those are just my opinions and I don´t make anyone to share them.
    Anyway, if anyone finds it offensive or don´t like it, I´m sorry but I don´t mind

esquisse Guest

Suicide in my town

Yesterday, an 49 years old owner of an estate agency commited suicide - he got on his Ford Ka and in the speed of 110 km/h run drove through the street, overflew two stairs and crashed to the wall of house, behind which 16 years girl and her 19 years old BF were sleeping. The car broke through the wall and then fell down. The driver died immediatelly.

Yesterday, an 49 years old owner of an estate agency commited suicide - he got on his Ford Ka and in the speed of 110 km/h run drove through the street, overflew two stairs and crashed to the wall of house, behind which 16 years girl and her 19 years old BF were sleeping. The car broke through the wall and then fell down. The driver died immediatelly.
    Are the girl and her BF O.K.?

OBX Guest
    Well, the girl's dad is pretty pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by OBX View Post
    Well, the girl's dad is pretty pissed.
    AHAAA, the BF would be pissed with the intrusion...

The rest of US... GOLD!!!

esquisse Guest
    Yes, they are ok, but the girl was really shocked - they were "sleeping" - well, I don´t really think they were asleep;-) on the other side of the room and the girl as covered with a quilt so she wasn´t hurt by the muck from the wall.

esquisse Guest

Woman struck to death her ex-husband with a pot of soup

62 years old woman lived after divorce with her ex-husband in one flat. He drunk really hard, when he was drunk, he offended her. One night he came from a pub, started to offend and pushing his ex-wife. That was the biggest mistake of his life...
    She caught the pot, in which she prepared for him his fav soup and repeatedly hit him with that pot in the head.
    For two days the injured man refused help, even when his ex begged him for allowing her to call emergency.
    After his death, woman called emergency and police. She confess everything, she said that "it was enough. I couldn ´t stand it. I confess that I am guilty, if you´ll arrest me, I won´t appeal from the sentence."

62 years old woman lived after divorce with her ex-husband in one flat. He drunk really hard, when he was drunk, he offended her. One night he came from a pub, started to offend and pushing his ex-wife. That was the biggest mistake of his life...
    She caught the pot, in which she prepared for him his fav soup and repeatedly hit him with that pot in the head.
    For two days the injured man refused help, even when his ex begged him for allowing her to call emergency.
    After his death, woman called emergency and police. She confess everything, she said that "it was enough. I couldn ´t stand it. I confess that I am guilty, if you´ll arrest me, I won´t appeal from the sentence."
    WOW!

They are divorced, still living together, he comes home drunk, gets "pushy" with her AFTER she has prepared her former husband his fav soup...I wonder why he didn't just say "thanks"?

And then ignore her the rest of the evening.

esquisse Guest

After a long, long time I´m back

I haven been here for long, but I´m having the exams in the school now and I´m too tired and busy to surf on the net, but it will be ok in two weeks or so, so I´ll post some interesting things from here, but today I just have to post here this:

5/4/08 - Nine years old Jakub, son of Czech brigade general Hynek BlaÅ¡ek, who served as representative of Czech army in Brusel, haven´t returned home from park. Four weeks later was his little body found near the railway. He was brutally raped and murdered. His murderer, 43 years old Slovak AntonÃ*n Novák, was ordered to be hospitalised in psychiatric hospital, but he refused and was hiding in Czech republic. Slovakia´s premier said that he is very sorry that they haven´t arrested Novák earlier. He also said he hopes that the prison will be much worse for Novák than the death penalty. Jakub´s funeral was held today. Even the reporter almost cried.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	126410-article-j6q2c.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	16.7 KB 
ID:	5951  

NOVSTORM Guest
    Great Posts@@ Thanks!

esquisse Guest

Kurim´s beast or the "Boy eaten by family"

Well, I was shocked, when I have read that thread. So, here is the truth.

The little boy´s name is Ondrej Coufal and his brother´s, who was tortured too, Jakub Mauer. They were NOT eaten! That family is maybe insane, but not canibals.

Their mother, Klara Mauerova and her sister, Katerina, kept them in a little room in the cellar. Boys had have their hands binded, they had to eat their own excrements, when they refused, they didn´t get anything to drink or eat. They were beaten, burned with cigarettes, one boy has had to cut his leg with the knife...
    Boys were also stuck in the dog cages, where they weren ´t able to move or sit or lie down comfortably. THey were beaten and maltreated every day, until their neighbour turned his electronic nanny (I don´t know, how do you say in english - kind of videocamera which watches your baby) and he saw little boy, tied up and beaten by some woman. He immediately call the police and tey found out that "nanny" caught signal from that cellar, where were cameras also to tape maltreating of the boys.
    Boys were taken to hospital and doctors say that they will need psychiatric help for the rest of their lifes. The rest of the family was taken to prison.
    But, a 13 years old girl, Anicka, who was allegedly sister of those boys and maltreated too, run away and for a few weeks the police searched for her. The searching was vain.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, let the real show begin!
    After few weeks was found out, that Anicka, 13 years old girl, was Barbora Skrlova, 34 y/o woman! She states that Anicka is her alter ego... then dissapears...

Norway: Terrible story about maltreated mentally ill boy Adam is released.
    Well, why am I telling you about Norwegian boy? Because it´s time for mysterious Anicka/Barbora to appear again... Yes, Adam is Barbora... Looks like uncle Fester, but police tooks her to Czech republic again.

Barbora acted like child, she carried a fairytales book and teddy bear everywhere she went.
    She claims that she acted under will of "The Doctor" - still unknown person

In a lawcourt, when the accusation was read, even the guards had tears in their eyes and gone pale.
    Now, the case is still tried in the lawcourt, so new informations ar not available yet, but I´ll post here when something new appear.
    Now the accused are:
    Klara Mauerova
    her sister, Katerina Mauerova
    Barbora Skrlova aka Anicka aka Adam
    Jan Skrla, Barbora´s brother
    Hana Basova
    Jan Turek

The accusation: (excerpts)

...mother maltreated her sons by making them stay still on the floor sprinkled by flour - no footprints were allowed...
    ...she cut off a piece of meat from Ondrej´s buttocks...
    ...boys were tied up naked and beaten by bamboo stick and leather belt...
    ...they were isolated from other people for months...
    ...she put her son´s head under water and helt it there untill the boy almost drowned...

sorry, cannot translate more, too terrible to read and little time.

Photos:
    1. "Adam"
    2. "Anicka"
    3. Barbora Skrlova
    4. Klara Mauerova
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adam.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	6013   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anička.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	6014   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	barbora.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	6015   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	klara.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	135.4 KB 
ID:	6016  

hoxharding Guest
    Well, I was shocked, when I have read that thread. So, here is the truth.

The little boy´s name is Ondrej Coufal and his brother´s, who was tortured too, Jakub Mauer. They were NOT eaten! That family is maybe insane, but not canibals.

Their mother, Klara Mauerova and her sister, Katerina, kept them in a little room in the cellar. Boys had have their hands binded, they had to eat their own excrements, when they refused, they didn´t get anything to drink or eat. They were beaten, burned with cigarettes, one boy has had to cut his leg with the knife...
    Boys were also stuck in the dog cages, where they weren ´t able to move or sit or lie down comfortably. THey were beaten and maltreated every day, until their neighbour turned his electronic nanny (I don´t know, how do you say in english - kind of videocamera which watches your baby) and he saw little boy, tied up and beaten by some woman. He immediately call the police and tey found out that "nanny" caught signal from that cellar, where were cameras also to tape maltreating of the boys.
    Boys were taken to hospital and doctors say that they will need psychiatric help for the rest of their lifes. The rest of the family was taken to prison.
    But, a 13 years old girl, Anicka, who was allegedly sister of those boys and maltreated too, run away and for a few weeks the police searched for her. The searching was vain.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, let the real show begin!
    After few weeks was found out, that Anicka, 13 years old girl, was Barbora Skrlova, 34 y/o woman! She states that Anicka is her alter ego... then dissapears...

Norway: Terrible story about maltreated mentally ill boy Adam is released.
    Well, why am I telling you about Norwegian boy? Because it´s time for mysterious Anicka/Barbora to appear again... Yes, Adam is Barbora... Looks like uncle Fester, but police tooks her to Czech republic again.

Barbora acted like child, she carried a fairytales book and teddy bear everywhere she went.
    She claims that she acted under will of "The Doctor" - still unknown person

In a lawcourt, when the accusation was read, even the guards had tears in their eyes and gone pale.
    Now, the case is still tried in the lawcourt, so new informations ar not available yet, but I´ll post here when something new appear.
    Now the accused are:
    Klara Mauerova
    her sister, Katerina Mauerova
    Barbora Skrlova aka Anicka aka Adam
    Jan Skrla, Barbora´s brother
    Hana Basova
    Jan Turek

The accusation: (excerpts)

...mother maltreated her sons by making them stay still on the floor sprinkled by flour - no footprints were allowed...
    ...she cut off a piece of meat from Ondrej´s buttocks...
    ...boys were tied up naked and beaten by bamboo stick and leather belt...
    ...they were isolated from other people for months...
    ...she put her son´s head under water and helt it there untill the boy almost drowned...

sorry, cannot translate more, too terrible to read and little time.

Photos:
    1. "Adam"
    2. "Anicka"
    3. Barbora Skrlova
    4. Klara Mauerova

Thank you so much for the information-

Avalon Guest
    Thanks for the clarification on the story! Much appreciated!

esquisse Guest

3 yo boy stabbed his brother

Today, in our capitol, Prague, the three years old boy took the knife and stabbed his 14 years old brother in the back, when the older boy was watching tv. The boy was transported to the hospital with a hole in his lung. Now he is stabilised.

esquisse Guest

The bridge fall on train: 7 dead and 65 injured

August 9th: The EuroCity train in full speed. It is around 300 metres from under the bridge when suddenly the enginedriver tries to stop the train but he can only lower the speed. He sees the bridge fall down on the tracks. It is too late to do anything , and the train hits the bridge in the speed of 120 km/h. The enginedriver was among survivors and after the tragedy he told to TV reporter: " I´m never going to go by train anymore."
    Well, it was the day I left on my vacation on Corfu and I was to go by EC train originally, but my friend carried me on the airport by car. I saw that tragedy on TV just few minutes before leaving.

Hag1 Guest
    What a tragedy. You are a very lucky person, you may have one of those guardian angels.

I haven been here for long, but I´m having the exams in the school now and I´m too tired and busy to surf on the net, but it will be ok in two weeks or so, so I´ll post some interesting things from here, but today I just have to post here this:

5/4/08 - Nine years old Jakub, son of Czech brigade general Hynek BlaÅ¡ek, who served as representative of Czech army in Brusel, haven´t returned home from park. Four weeks later was his little body found near the railway. He was brutally raped and murdered. His murderer, 43 years old Slovak AntonÃ*n Novák, was ordered to be hospitalised in psychiatric hospital, but he refused and was hiding in Czech republic. Slovakia´s premier said that he is very sorry that they haven´t arrested Novák earlier. He also said he hopes that the prison will be much worse for Novák than the death penalty. Jakub´s funeral was held today. Even the reporter almost cried.
    Poor kid

esquisse Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hag1 View Post
    What a tragedy. You are a very lucky person, you may have one of those guardian angels.
    Yes, my guardian angel is really poor guy, he is nonstop on emergency.
    Two weeks after my vacation on Thassos was almost half of that island destroyed from fire.
    One month before my vacation in Spain there were those bombs in Madrid.
    One week after my return from Greece, Leptokaria (it´s very near Chalkidiki), in Chalkidiki was really huge fire.
    Just when we were starting the fly from Kerkyra, Corfu, the plane in Madrid burned and crashed down.
    When I was 17, I walked from my classroom and closed the door, in that moment half of the ceiling fell down.
    When I flied to Greece, few years ago, we happen to fly in the flight path of another plane, I still don´t know how it could happen, but fortunately, the pilot was great and nothing happened.
    On my way home by train, some kids were throwing apples and stones on train. Something made me to bow my head and one big apple hit to my back - if I didn´t bow, it would hit me to my temple. In that speed...
    On way back from Prague, I suggested to my (now former) boyfriend to see his friend who lives there (I don´t know why, I never liked his friends), even it was late, about 11 p.m.. We stayed there for half an hour, I think, then we took the car and went home. Few miles before our town is a bridge, our only way home and there was car, which obviously skid and hit the side of that bridge . Only back of backseats and the very back of the car was untouched, the rest was only scrap and everything was burned down. No emergency or firefighters were there and we saw the funeral car leaving. If we wouldn´t visit that guy, it could be us...
    So, I think I have maybe several guardian agels, because only one may be too busy to keep me safe...
    Anyway, I am soooooo happy to be alive and soooo grateful for my angels!

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Dude, you seriously need to invest in a bomb shelter...Maybe four leafed clover...Rabbits foot...I can see I'm gonna have to be worried about you...Don't stay gone for too long...Let us know you are O.K...Must be scarry living there...

esquisse Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by howDIDyouBUYit? View Post
    Dude, you seriously need to invest in a bomb shelter...Maybe four leafed clover...Rabbits foot...I can see I'm gonna have to be worried about you...Don't stay gone for too long...Let us know you are O.K...Must be scarry living there...
    Hey, it´s OK Thanx for care
    I just have the "gift" to be near when someting horrible happens, so, if you see me...RUN! RUN!! RUN!!!
    Our country is small, so when something terrible happens, it seem so close to us all. But I think that no more accidents or murders happens here than in other countries.
    Scary? No, Czech Republic is just a small state, but almost everything is the same as in your country, for example. Those things happens everywhere and most of those things I wrote about happened abroad.
    I hope it was enough for me and my life will be safe now...
    No, I don´t believe it.

Lol - you are too funny - at least you can laugh about it but I do believe you have several guardian angels watching over you!

esquisse Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Philliefan View Post
    Lol - you are too funny - at least you can laugh about it but I do believe you have several guardian angels watching over you!
    i can cry or laugh - so I chose to laugh. It won´t solve my problems but at least it will upset some people I don´t like. That´s worth it, isn´t it?

Yes, my guardian angel is really poor guy, he is nonstop on emergency.
    Two weeks after my vacation on Thassos was almost half of that island destroyed from fire.
    One month before my vacation in Spain there were those bombs in Madrid.
    One week after my return from Greece, Leptokaria (it´s very near Chalkidiki), in Chalkidiki was really huge fire.
    Just when we were starting the fly from Kerkyra, Corfu, the plane in Madrid burned and crashed down.
    When I was 17, I walked from my classroom and closed the door, in that moment half of the ceiling fell down.
    When I flied to Greece, few years ago, we happen to fly in the flight path of another plane, I still don´t know how it could happen, but fortunately, the pilot was great and nothing happened.
    On my way home by train, some kids were throwing apples and stones on train. Something made me to bow my head and one big apple hit to my back - if I didn´t bow, it would hit me to my temple. In that speed...
    On way back from Prague, I suggested to my (now former) boyfriend to see his friend who lives there (I don´t know why, I never liked his friends), even it was late, about 11 p.m.. We stayed there for half an hour, I think, then we took the car and went home. Few miles before our town is a bridge, our only way home and there was car, which obviously skid and hit the side of that bridge . Only back of backseats and the very back of the car was untouched, the rest was only scrap and everything was burned down. No emergency or firefighters were there and we saw the funeral car leaving. If we wouldn´t visit that guy, it could be us...
    So, I think I have maybe several guardian agels, because only one may be too busy to keep me safe...
    Anyway, I am soooooo happy to be alive and soooo grateful for my angels!
    Cats have nine lives, boy have you exceeded that!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

esquisse Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Cats have nine lives, boy have you exceeded that!
    I´m a girlie!

I´m a girlie!
    You are now my official Czech mate. The experssion 'Boy you have exceeded that' is not referenced to gender. When I get cleverer I will attempt to explain hehehehehehehe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow! What heartbreaking stories. I guess evil is all over the world.

Welcome to the Forum!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

esquisse Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    You are now my official Czech mate. The experssion 'Boy you have exceeded that' is not referenced to gender. When I get cleverer I will attempt to explain hehehehehehehe.
    OK, , I´m looking forward to see the explanation

esquisse Guest
    55 years old van-driver crashed into car. The driver of the car was slightly injured, so the van-driver called emergency, police and then he left. Few hours later, the police found him dead - he hanged himself.

Welcome back, esquisse.

Your experiences are enlightening.