Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Peter "Acujack" Lawford

Peter "Acujack" Lawford

I only have 1 question, I wonder what became of his little toy after he keeled over. HAHA
    Last edited by JefeStone; 07-19-2011 at 12:31 AM.

ST Moron Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    I only have 1 question?I wonder what became of his little toy after he keeled over. HAHA
    Personally, I think his wife totally tossed it. But keep an eye on eBay...

Did you read the book by his last wife, Patricia? It seems he could simply not be talked out of using the thing.

I guess what always bothered me was how his wife must have felt as he lay there beside her, noisily accu-jacking away. ¬_¬

it was lawford of course who is quoted as nancy giving the best head.

Just say no to dick Nancy!

onehunglow Guest

OK, I'll bite. What toy?

Hook line and sinker

"I swear, its not my bag baby..."
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

mommafreak Guest
    where is all this accounted for. is this all fact? sorry, just clueless this morning, and only this morning...

PvN73 Guest
    I only have 1 question?I wonder what became of his little toy after he keeled over. HAHA
    Have you found the acujack on e-bay yet?

The write up on FAD is great! the Acujack! HAAAAA

From FindAGrave:

He was known more for being a member of the "Rat Pack" than for his acting. He starred in "Ocean's Eleven" and "Seargents 3," among other movies. By virtue of his marriage to Patricia Kennedy, he was a member of the Washington, D.C. social elite. Famous relatives include his brothers-in-law, John F. Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, and Edward Kennedy; father-in-law, Joseph Kennedy, Sr.; niece and nephew, Maria Shriver and John F. Kennedy, Jr.; and his son, actor Christopher Lawford. He died as a result of liver and kidney failure. (bio by: Graveaddiction)

Cause of death: Cardiac Arrest complicated by kidney and liver failure

Quote Originally Posted by midnitelamp View Post
    it was lawford of course who is quoted as nancy giving the best head.
    LAWFORD claimed that on a car trip to her parents who were then living in Arizona that a young NANCY took turns giving head to actor ROBERT WALKER & himself.

There were lots of funny anecdotes in that book about LAWFORD. Another one was about ETHEL KENNEDY. The KENNEDYS as you know were always out there helping minorities, the downtrodden. Of course 'old Joe KENNEDY' wouldn't hire blacks to work at his house in Hyannis, but that's another story. Anyway BOBBY KENNEDY had spent considerable time making sure that he was photographed with blacks, union people etcetera during his '68 bid for presidency. Not that he was manipulation his image for the media of course. Cough, gag. LAWFORD recalled being at Hickory Hill not long after RFK' assassination. Apparently ETHEL kept every goddamn thing related to her husband in the house, a now holy shrine to BOBBY. A new maid had cleaned the kitchen and tossed an old grocery list that BOBBY had written. A frantic ETHEL had been looking for it and the maid, who was black told her that she'd put it in the trash when she cleaned the counter. According to PETER LAWFORD, ETHEL turned on the woman and screeched, "You stupid nigger, you're destroying history !"
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

dovescry1999 Guest
    Peter was also involved with Dorothy Dandridge. And, was so distraught over her death he wanted to go to the funeral. ( I think someone talked him out of it...)

Quote Originally Posted by dovescry1999 View Post
    Peter was also involved with Dorothy Dandridge. And, was so distraught over her death he wanted to go to the funeral. ( I think someone talked him out of it...)
    I might be wrong, but I was fairly certain that LAWFORD was one of DANDRIDGE'S pall bearers. I'll have to do some research.

Yep, I was right. I got the confirmation from , well, right here off of the main site............

[SIZE=4]Her final journey was to Forest Lawn, Glendale, for cremation and interment. There was a service in the [SIZE=5]Little Church of the Flowers[/SIZE], attended by Pearl Bailey, Sammy Davis Jr., James Mason, and Sidney Poitier. Pallbearers were Byron Morrow, Joel Fluellen, Harold Jovien, J. Kennedy Lightfoot, Leo Branton, Ben Irwin, Terry Hunt, [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Sleazy Peter Lawford and Slappy White. Quite a list. I wonder how it was organized.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Icky Peter Lawford (he and Dorothy were close friends) was supposed to speak, but was too overcome by emotion. The service lasted only fifteen minutes. Afterward, she was cremated and stuck in a wall in the Freedom Mausoleum.[/SIZE]

Noelle Page Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    LAWFORD claimed that on a car trip to her parents who were then living in Arizona that a young NANCY took turns giving head to actor ROBERT WALKER & himself.

There were lots of funny anecdotes in that book about LAWFORD. Another one was about ETHEL KENNEDY. The KENNEDYS as you know were always out there helping minorities, the downtrodden. Of course 'old Joe KENNEDY' wouldn't hire blacks to work at his house in Hyannis, but that's another story. Anyway BOBBY KENNEDY had spent considerable time making sure that he was photographed with blacks, union people etcetera during his '68 bid for presidency. Not that he was manipulation his image for the media of course. Cough, gag. LAWFORD recalled being at Hickory Hill not long after RFK' assassination. Apparently ETHEL kept every goddamn thing related to her husband in the house, a now holy shrine to BOBBY. A new maid had cleaned the kitchen and tossed an old grocery list that BOBBY had written. A frantic ETHEL had been looking for it and the maid, who was black told her that she'd put it in the trash when she cleaned the counter. According to PETER LAWFORD, ETHEL turned on the woman and screeched, "You stupid nigger, you're destroying history !"

Something tells me old Petah would have the best stories, especially when liquored up. That certainly was an odd marriage for a Kennedy girl to have made.

I read young Chris Lawford's autobiography not too long ago. Oddly, I remember very little about it. Handsome kid, though.

BetteDavisEyes1986 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    I might be wrong, but I was fairly certain that LAWFORD was one of DANDRIDGE'S pall bearers. I'll have to do some research.
    Yeah Scott had that on the site saying he was a pallbearer. I get such a sleezebag vibe from him lol

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    Something tells me old Petah would have the best stories, especially when liquored up. That certainly was an odd marriage for a Kennedy girl to have made.

I read young Chris Lawford's autobiography not too long ago. Oddly, I remember very little about it. Handsome kid, though.
    The son bore a remarkable resemblance to his famous father.

NOVSTORM Guest
    His kid plays on a soap opera. Cannot remember which one tho.
    Lawford was a sick puppy and didn't Frank and the rat pack cut him off??

lisalouver Guest
    Lawford was a total lush.

I did not realize that Pat Lawford just died in 2006.

I still wonder what all went on at that beach house.

Acujack hahahahahahahahaha
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Suzanne30 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    His kid plays on a soap opera. Cannot remember which one tho.
    Lawford was a sick puppy and didn't Frank and the rat pack cut him off??
    His son, Christopher, was on All My Children several years ago.

Was he the heir to the acujack? Or maybe it's sitting in some safe deposit box somewhere. Does Lawford have a hometown museum?

Lucy Furr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post

Ha, "liquored up" nuthin'...he seems to have loved talking on a regular basis

Elizabeth Guest

Marilyn Connection

Of course, there are all sorts of Marilyn/Lawford stories too...that Peter set her up with Jack and/or Bobby, that he was the last one noted to talk to Marilyn before she died, and some even wonder if he helped with the cover-up of her death.....

Maybe they buried it with him. Did anyone report a buzzing noise coming from the casket?

best Peter Lawford story comes from his son Christopher ( from his book Symptoms of Withdrawal). Christopher is 18 and brings his 17 year old along with him to visit his father in California. Peter tells his son to go out and get some food. Christopher makes the mistake of leaving his 17 year old girlfriend with his then 48 year old father. When Christopher returns its obvious that his father had already done his 17 year old girlfriend. Peter wants to know what there is to eat. Great father.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool Moon View Post
    Maybe they buried it with him. Did anyone report a buzzing noise coming from the casket?
    lol ew I don't think that could be good for the body.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    best Peter Lawford story comes from his son Christopher ( from his book Symptoms of Withdrawal). Christopher is 18 and brings his 17 year old along with him to visit his father in California. Peter tells his son to go out and get some food. Christopher makes the mistake of leaving his 17 year old girlfriend with his then 48 year old father. When Christopher returns its obvious that his father had already done his 17 year old girlfriend. Peter wants to know what there is to eat. Great father.
    If that's true how horrible. Of course I guess she jumped at the chance though. Yuck

Quote Originally Posted by Fool Moon View Post
    That last wife of his, PATRICIA SEATON LAWFORD (she's gotten plenty of mileage from her maiden & married surnames) didn't pay the bill at WESTWOOD where MONROE, WOOD, MARTIN et al are all buried, so months later the mortuary had its lawyers advise her to 'pay up' or we're giving him back to you. As is, I'm sure. Anyway, when dealt lemons, make lemonade, so what she did was contact the NATIONAL ENQUIRER and they paid for the exclusivity to get her story with accompanying photographs of taking LAWFORD'S remains (which were then cremated) out to sea for burial. PETER himself had been earning an income for some time towards the last X years of his life by selling 'exclusives' to the rag sheets. He even betrayed old friends for a buck. When ELIZABETH TAYLOR was in the
    BETTY FORD CENTER, LAWFORD got the NATIONAL ENQUIRER to pay him for the story; he went to see his old friend supposedly for moral support. What he did in actuality was get her to go outside so that the photographer from the NATIONAL ENQUIRER could take their picture with a high powered lens, which in turn gave credibility to his tale of how his "good good friend" was fairing.

Back to his resting place though: I was surprised that none of his children footed the bill. Ole JOE had devised trusts** for each of the wunderkind decades earlier so that none would have to work and each could serve in office leaving behind the dynasty the old bastard envisioned.

** I think that the funds set up by the grandfather are called, seriously, they're called THE KENNEDY SPECIAL.

PETER LAWFORD with his 4th and last wife
    PATRICIA SEATON LAWFORD......
    no strangers to the politics of media play.

Thanks a LOT people...

Here I am,sittiing down to watch a lovely movie called Easter Parade with Judy Garland and Fred Astaire and of course...

Peter Lawford.

Now all I can think of when I watch this movie is Peter "Freakin Acujack" Lawford.

Now its ruined.

Thanks a lot.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

Our pleasure. Btw was Judy stoned?
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Elizabeth Guest

Introducing LIZA

And at the end, when Fred and Judy are attending the Easter Parade, the little girl with them is none other than Liza May Minnelli in her film debut....

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Our pleasure. Btw was Judy stoned?
    Neil; you know she was!

Accujack; as well.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Ahahahahahahahaaaaa

bunny Guest

Peter Lawford

Ok what is the story about Peter Lawford?

msmojorisin84 Guest
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Lawford

Everything you should wanna know!

bunny Guest
    cool thanks!

msmojorisin84 Guest
    You're welcome!

Vamp Guest
    I read that he spoke to Marilyn Monroe only hours before her death.

bunny Guest
    I wonder why his marrages all broke up...sad that his oldest pal Frank would not even talk to him or pay him one last visit when he died

PvN73 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PvN73 View Post
    So; guys can purchase devices as well?

Beavis once said that in the future; there will be "devices".

PvN73 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    So; guys can purchase devices as well?

Beavis once said that in the future; there will be "devices".

I believe Jefe is the Acujack expert... let us defer to him!

Vamp Guest
    And of course, he was buddies with Frank Sinatra and a Kennedy son in law.

leevancleef Guest
    He looked terrible in his last years, the same that happened to Errol Flynn happened to him. When he died he looked like a 80 year old guy.
    I love to read about Peter, he told a lot but im sure that she kept a lot of good stories to himself.
    He was a lousy father, ive read several anecdotes about him and his son Chris that were quite disturbing actually.

Boy, if he were alive today and saw all of the advances made in the field of (ahem) "toys" that would put the Accujack to shame...

...he'd be one happy man.

Rudy's Girl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny View Post
    I wonder why his marrages all broke up...sad that his oldest pal Frank would not even talk to him or pay him one last visit when he died
    I thought I read that Sinatra was eating a plate of pasta when he heard that Lawford had died. He just looked up, mumbled something did the sign of the cross and went back to eating. He couldn't have cared less it read....

Rudy's Girl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    Of course, there are all sorts of Marilyn/Lawford stories too...that Peter set her up with Jack and/or Bobby, that he was the last one noted to talk to Marilyn before she died, and some even wonder if he helped with the cover-up of her death.....
    This is another thing that I had read about Lawford, that while he was on his death bed, he kept saying how sorry he was about Marilyn to his wife. Did anyone else read that too?

Who wants to begin the bidding?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	6758  

PvN73 Guest
    From your personal collection Jefe? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bidmor Guest
    Well I always thought Lawford was a spare and Sinatra let him be a part of "The Clan" aka The Rat Pack simply because of who Lawford was married to.

However a few months ago TCM did a Sinatra month. Before their showing of Ocean's 11, Robert Osborne briefly interviewed Frank Jr. who stated that Lawford conceived the story from which the script was written.

Interesting and if true, I guess that made ole Pete a semi-spare.

That looks painful!

Quote Originally Posted by PvN73 View Post
    I believe Jefe is the Acujack expert... let us defer to him!
    Quite right, P.

Jefe?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNotherOne View Post
    Boy, if he were alive today and saw all of the advances made in the field of (ahem) "toys" that would put the Accujack to shame...

...he'd be one happy man.
    Please...do share your knowledge!

Inquiring "parts" want to know.

I assume it is "used".

No thanks, I would only buy a used Accujack for display purposes.