Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 most evil men

Norma Desmond Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    I wanna know why the Burger King man ain`t on that list.....man, oh man, those Whoppers will kill ya.....not to mention that dude is seriously creep-a-fied.........
    Wow, never thought about it that way! How many people has fast food put in their graves? Maybe Ray Kroc should be on this list ??

...and yes, that little BK man is frightening...

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Norma Desmond View Post
    Wow, never thought about it that way! How many people has fast food put in their graves? Maybe Ray Kroc should be on this list ??

...and yes, that little BK man is frightening...
    Kindered souls ND.......

cherryghost Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BelleRain View Post
    thank you I accept your apology. I have no problem with people thinking differently then me, or have opinions different then me, or call out when I say something they do not agree with. I just dont like to feel I am being called ignorant or stupid. I think you could agree with that. I have no agenda, I was just commenting. maybe I should have made it more clear, it was a joke. I do think he is evil, but no where near those others.
    No one should be called ignorant or stupid fullstop !
    Last edited by cherryghost; 04-07-2008 at 02:43 AM.

cherryghost Guest
    Ronald McDonald is Evil !

I always get him and John Wayne Gacey Confused!

Both Evil!

ApricotRoses Guest
    What... no Bill O'Reilly... KIDDING.. kinda.

I'd also add Saddam, and also that sicko who's running South Korea, can't think of his name, but he's pure evil.

Tugboat25 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryghost View Post
    Bush is evil in his pure ignorance and has proven to be very dangerous by his own stupidity. I agree Chevy.

Sometimes its the banal one's you have to watchout for, they creep up on you! That is real.
    George Bush has a degree from Harvard and an MBA from Yale.
    He's not ignorant.
    (his grades are better than Al Gore's as well, you know him, the guy who flunked out of divinity school).
    Your assessments and leftist thinking is so out of whack if you think G. Bush equals any of the evil people originally listed in this thread. Your credibility automatically flies out the window if you suggest it. You don't have to like the guy and personally I don't care if you do or don't (I have my own problems with him on numerous topics) but don't make such ridiculous statements. You come off as a fool if you do.

I don't know about you but I like tax cuts, I like a strong military, I like killing Islamo-fascists in their own country before they can come over here and kill us.
    Last edited by Tugboat25; 04-07-2008 at 02:38 PM.

RLR12 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ApricotRoses View Post
    What... no Bill O'Reilly... KIDDING.. kinda.

I'd also add Saddam, and also that sicko who's running South Korea, can't think of his name, but he's pure evil.
    Saddam's not living anymore. They hung his evil ass - can't remember how long ago it was - a couple years I think. And the Korean leader you are trying to think of is Kim Jong il, although is he actually the leader of North Korea and he is one crazy mofo!

RLR12 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tugboat25 View Post
    He's not ignorant.
    (his grades are better than Al Gore's as well, you know him, the guy who flunked out of divinity school).
    Your assessments and leftist thinking is so out of whack if you think G. Bush equals any of the evil people originally listed in this thread. Your credibility automatically flies out the window if you suggest it. You don't have to like the guy and personally I don't care if you do or don't (I have my own problems with him on numerous topics) but don't make such ridiculous statements. You come off as a fool if you do.

I don't know about you but I like tax cuts, I like a strong military, I like killing Islamo-fascists in their own country before they can come over here and kill us.
    I have refrained from making many posts to this thread because I don't want to get into a nasty exchange with anybody, but, I have to say, Tugboat, I completely agree with you. I am no George Bush fan; I have issues with a number of things he has done, but, to even call him evil is so over the top. You don't agree with his politics or the way he runs the country, fine, no problem, but evil?! Gimme a break.

Politicians and even ordinary people all have different views on how this country should be run, but, just because there might be a big gap in their opinions does not make one of them right and the other evil. Everyone has a right to their opinion, I agree, but, just because you dislike him and the way he is running the country, doesn't make him evil. If you can really call him evil, then we are going to have to add that tag to a lot of past presidents. JFK is the one who first sent troops into Vietnam. Roosevelt was president during WWII when we put all Japanese-Americans in interment camps. There were a number of different presidents in the years that we drove Indians off their land and onto reservations. Do you know how many of them died of disease and famine as they were forced to trek West? Should we consider all of them evil too?

kimmer927 Guest
    Agree about the Burger King!

I add my ex-stepfather to most evil. And ex-husband

Tugboat25 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RLR12 View Post
    I have refrained from making many posts to this thread because I don't want to get into a nasty exchange with anybody, but, I have to say, Tugboat, I completely agree with you. I am no George Bush fan; I have issues with a number of things he has done, but, to even call him evil is so over the top. You don't agree with his politics or the way he runs the country, fine, no problem, but evil?! Gimme a break.

Politicians and even ordinary people all have different views on how this country should be run, but, just because there might be a big gap in their opinions does not make one of them right and the other evil. Everyone has a right to their opinion, I agree, but, just because you dislike him and the way he is running the country, doesn't make him evil. If you can really call him evil, then we are going to have to add that tag to a lot of past presidents. JFK is the one who first sent troops into Vietnam. Roosevelt was president during WWII when we put all Japanese-Americans in interment camps. There were a number of different presidents in the years that we drove Indians off their land and onto reservations. Do you know how many of them died of disease and famine as they were forced to trek West? Should we consider all of them evil too?
    I absolutely Hate talking politics on this board or anywhere in general. I cannot however let an irresponsible remark just slide by like we all agree on it.
    I'll be honest, I don't like Hillary and I don't like Obama and I don't like Ted Kennedy and Nancy Pelosi and all the rest but I'm sure not going to just throw in remarks about them on a death forum or anywhere else for that matter.
    It amazes me how some people just can't help themselves. If you post something like that, you have to expect replies and often times they fly in the face of what you said.
    I have no where in any remark told anyone what to stand for. I have not insulted anyones personal opinion. Think in any direction you wish but I know, I and many others wish it wouldn't appear here.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Saddam's not living anymore. They hung his evil ass - can't remember how long ago it was - a couple years I think. And the Korean leader you are trying to think of is Kim Jong il, although is he actually the leader of North Korea and he is one crazy mofo!
    Kim Jong il is some serious kind of crazy.........all kidding aside, this guy scares the ever loving shit out of me........

gleemonex Guest
    My ex-boyfriend belongs on the list. He never killed anyone, but he managed to destroy some souls. Pretty sure he'd still be doing it if he wasn't dead to me.

cherryghost Guest
    He's not ignorant.

Just mine and some others opinion tugboat

Don't insinuate I come off as a fool because I express a different view to your own.

Don't label my thinking out of wack because it doesnt line up with yours!

No you dont know about me or what I like. I dont like any of that last sentence actually!

I would never bother to call your opinions naive, offensive and rightwing!

You dont insult my intelligence but you certainly offend my sense of decency!

Im tired of people insulting someone because they cannot argue their own points of view strongly and intelligently enough.

Ciao Killer!
    Last edited by cherryghost; 04-07-2008 at 08:22 PM.

ApricotRoses Guest
    Thank you RLR12, I always want to say South Korea instead of North. Seriously, I think if anyone was ever crazy enough to "push the button" it would be that little F&&K. Scares the bejezus outta me for sure!! Starves his country while he eats caviar.

Tugboat25 Guest

Don't insinuate I come off as a fool because I express a different view to your own.

No you dont know about me or what I like. I dont like any of that last sentence actually!

Im tired of people insulting someone because they cannot argue their own points of view strongly and intelligently enough.

Ciao Killer!
    I didn't say you were a fool. I said anyone who does that kind of thing runs the chance of coming off looking like a fool (no matter who they are and no matter what their opinion is).
    Your Bush paranoia is obviously overflowing. This is a death forum and a non-political site. We do not need to constantly hear anything about Bush.
    YES, you are out of whack on some level if you really think G. Bush should be on that most evil list. Your priorities are obviously askew.
    You cannot make any assessment on my thinking for I never have posted my political thoughts on here. I only mentioned the leftist politicians as an example being that you point out Bush exclusively.
    The bottomline is, there is no place for Bush bashing or anyone else for that matter here on this forum. We come here to escape that world for a little while. We don't need the rantings from one direction or the other.
    Side note... the Bush hating posts are so predictable and lame anyway.

RLR12 Guest

Ciao Killer!
    This is what I didn't want to get involved in.... Oh well. Cherry, I know that your views are different than mine, but, I have never insulted you for them or called you wrong for having a different viewpoint. But, merely by saying that you would never call his opinions naive, offensive, and rightwing, you just did. Those are some pretty specific names that you "wouldn't" call him.

Show me where he called you a fool or how he insulted your sense of decency. He never called you a fool. I also am not seeing how he insulted your sense of decency. He didn't say anything obscene. And I find it pretty funny that in one sentence you say "I'm tired of people insulting someone because they cannot argue their own points of view strongly and intelligently enough." Then in the next sentence you say "Ciao Killer." How is that arguing your point of view strongly and intelligently? I would call that name-calling which you claim you can't abide on this forum.

Tugboat25 Guest
    This is what I didn't want to get involved in.... Oh well. Cherry, I know that your views are different than mine, but, I have never insulted you for them or called you wrong for having a different viewpoint. But, merely by saying that you would never call his opinions naive, offensive, and rightwing, you just did. Those are some pretty specific names that you "wouldn't" call him.

Show me where he called you a fool or how he insulted your sense of decency. He never called you a fool. I also am not seeing how he insulted your sense of decency. He didn't say anything obscene. And I find it pretty funny that in one sentence you say "I'm tired of people insulting someone because they cannot argue their own points of view strongly and intelligently enough." Then in the next sentence you say "Ciao Killer." How is that arguing your point of view strongly and intelligently? I would call that name-calling which you claim you can't abide on this forum.
    Right on target, RLR.

OBX Guest
    The biggest thing for me is I come to this forum to get away from all politics and other lies and marketing. I come here to have fun and talk about things with people that I have one little idiosyncrasy in common.

You can love a politician or hate them. DON'T CARE

You will not change my attitude about that issue at all, you will only affect my attitude toward you.

I bet there are millions of political forums out there for every fringe thought you can find, if you want to do that.

But this is "find a death", so lets keep it morbid people.

RLR12 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OBX View Post

You will not change my attitude about that issue at all, you will only affect my attitude toward you.
    Ya know, I think this is one of the best observations I have ever read about arguing politics. It never changes the other person's mind, it only affects their opinion of you. Well said.

Thanks, OBX

Tugboat25 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OBX View Post
    The biggest thing for me is I come to this forum to get away from all politics and other lies and marketing. I come here to have fun and talk about things with people that I have one little idiosyncrasy in common.

I bet there are millions of political forums out there for every fringe thought you can find, if you want to do that.

But this is "find a death", so lets keep it morbid people.
    Excellent post OBX and you have expressed my (and probably the majority of us) thoughts perfectly as well.
    Last edited by Tugboat25; 04-08-2008 at 01:44 PM.

cherryghost Guest
    I didn't say you were a fool. I said anyone who does that kind of thing runs the chance of coming off looking like a fool (no matter who they are and no matter what their opinion is).
    Your Bush paranoia is obviously overflowing. This is a death forum and a non-political site. We do not need to constantly hear anything about Bush.
    YES, you are out of whack on some level if you really think G. Bush should be on that most evil list. Your priorities are obviously askew.
    You cannot make any assessment on my thinking for I never have posted my political thoughts on here. I only mentioned the leftist politicians as an example being that you point out Bush exclusively.
    The bottomline is, there is no place for Bush bashing or anyone else for that matter here on this forum. We come here to escape that world for a little while. We don't need the rantings from one direction or the other.
    Side note... the Bush hating posts are so predictable and lame anyway.
    Dont you listen to what people say, oh You did post your opinions on here. Scroll back its all there! I love Obama and hope he becomes President tho, does that make you happy!
    Last edited by cherryghost; 04-09-2008 at 08:08 AM.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Well now........I`m voting for Truman in November.......DEWEY SHALL NOT PREVAIL..........BRUWAWAWAAAAAAAA

cherryghost Guest

Tugboat called himself the "Killer " and I said "Insinuate" not "called" when the fool word came into it! Do reread the post carefully!

I thought that was off. Still do.

And irony well....look it up!

You get it or you dont .It was all offensive, if not to you, Its not my job explain it! I did try to say can we be smarter about this.

Its all in the post I reread the post, it was direct and addressed my points. Im happy with it!
    I cant spell each word out just think about it harder!

There was some irony, a bit of sarcasm in there too but I thought that was the most obvious ! Oh well I tried! Hilarious!

I'll post my points again for you, they are very civil considering the post Im replying too, we may disagree but Id accept that of course!
    Last edited by cherryghost; 04-09-2008 at 08:25 AM.

cherryghost Guest

Ciao Killer!
    Yep I still agree with Me!

25. 04-09-2008, 08:04 AM

Tugboat25 Guest
    Tugboat called himself the "Killer " and I said "Insinuate" not "called" when the fool word came into it! Do reread the post carefully!

You get it or you dont .It was all offensive, if not to you, Its not my job explain it! I did try to say can we be smarter about this.

Its all in the post I reread the post, it was direct and addressed my points. Im happy with it!

There was some irony, a bit of sarcasm in there too but I thought that was the most obvious ! Oh well I tried! Hilarious!

I'll post my points again for you, they are very civil considering the post Im replying too, we may disagree but Id accept that of course!
    I called myself "Killer"? Where did that come from?
    Apparently you have NO reading comprehension whatsoever.
    It's stunning that you just don't get it.
    I mentioned Obama (among a few others) strictly because you name Bush. That's the Only reason why I did that.
    The word "fool" was originally used to say ANYONE who posts politically can come off looking foolish not for their views but because they are posting in a non-political forum.
    I have NEVER gone on and spewed political rantings like you have (and no one cares to know but apparently that doesn't stop you).
    Seriously, the word vacuous only slightly describes your ability to comprehend what people say.
    I can't believe how off the mark you are on this whole thing. You just don't understand the point. You don't get it and that's pretty sad. Nice try to rewrite how all this originally went. I invite anyone to go back and re-read the posts and come to the proper conclusion.
    (here's a hint, it isn't they way you say it, Cherry).

RLR12 Guest

Cherry, I already read your post. You don't need to post it again. Waste of space. Insinuate or called, what's the difference? You were all worked up about it so it had the same effect as calling you a fool.

And this is where it comes in that we all have our own opinions. I don't think your post was direct and clear at all. You come off as angry and jumping from thought to thought without elaborating on the previous thought because you're so worked up. That may not be how you are feeling at all, that is just how your post appears to me.

And think about the way you spoke to me throughout your reply. You tell me "it's not my job to explain it." "I can spell each word out just think about it harder." What, as if my thinking about it harder will make me see things your way, that you posting your comments again will make me see the light to your way of thinking?! Whether you believe me or not, I do respect the fact that you have different opinions than me. That is your right. But, you don't seem to offer me the same respect - that I can have different opinions than you and still be an intelligent, thoughtful person. By saying "I can spell it out...." or reposting your comments you seem to be implying that I'm not smart enough to get it so if I think about it more maybe I will.

You say that you were very civil considering what you were replying to. Tug was replying to a post of yours where you called Bush evil in his pure ignorance and dangerous in his stupidity. Maybe he took a little offense to your comment. To be honest, I do too. I am not a Bush fan, but, he is still the President of the country that I live in and I am tired of people, especially people who do not even live in the US, constantly bashing him - especially on a site that is not politically based. How would you feel if everyday you got on this site and there were snide and hostile comments about the Australian leaders? Or somebody was calling them among the most evil people ever. Wouldn't it get old after a while? I don't know, maybe it wouldn't bother you. But, it is offensive to some Americans.

D3LIVIÃ?N Guest
    Yeah Saddam Hussein should be on that list, as well as bin Laden and the entire Bush family. For the record Vlad the Impailer could have been a pretty cool dood.....you guys don't know!

Fast food clowns and mascots should probably be stopped though.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	y_ron.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	4791

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Delivian View Post
    Yeah Saddam Hussein should be on that list, as well as bin Laden and the entire Bush family. For the record Vlad the Impailer could have been a pretty cool dood.....you guys don't know!

Fast food clowns and mascots should probably be stopped though.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	y_ron.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	4791

That`s one freaky clown...........LMAO

GrinReaper Guest
    Dumbya Bush may not be as bad as those on the list but he is evil. He sent in U.S. soldiers to start two genocidal wars against people of a darker skin color of two countries based on greed and lies. Since then the estimated death tolls of innocents have numbered in the hundreds of thousands. At some point the death numbers will surpass those who Hussein had killed.
    Dumbya started wars with no end in sight.
    It's also possible that Dumbya knew about the 9/11 attacks in advance but did nothing at all to stop them. Same thing with Prick Cheney. He didn't give the order to stop the planes.
    These are powerful evil men.

Tugboat25 Guest
    Holy Smokes.
    What's it going to take for people to realize that this is Not a political forum? How many times do we have to deal with this? No matter what side you may be on, just stop it already. No one cares about anybody else's political thoughts. We come here to get away from that crap.
    Just stop, it's enough.

MorbidMolly Guest

RLR12 Guest
    Holy Smokes.
    What's it going to take for people to realize that this is Not a political forum? How many times do we have to deal with this? No matter what side you may be on, just stop it already. No one cares about anybody else's political thoughts. We come here to get away from that crap.
    Just stop, it's enough.
    Yup, I hear you Tug. I thought about responding to the post by GR but I figured "why bother?" Person is a troller, there's no point. I'm done with this crap.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Kim Il-Jong, he was the Korean dude with the freaky hair whose name I couldn't remember. I think he is highly likely to push a button just because he can. Isn't he also thought to be very low intelligence, like stuck at the age of eight or ten? I thought I read that somewhere.

He scares me because he sounds so volatile.

cherryghost Guest
    He's not ignorant.

cherryghost Guest
    Sorry just want to remind you!

cherryghost Guest
    Its Okay I expressed my point. I reread the posts Im fine with that! Your fine with the killer mentalitly I just wanted to point that out! If you all disagree with me Im able to live with it and the discourse will go down fine here!
    Last edited by cherryghost; 04-13-2008 at 05:41 AM.

cherryghost Guest
    Cherry, I already read your post. You don't need to post it again. Waste of space. Insinuate or called, what's the difference? You were all worked up about it so it had the same effect as calling you a fool.

And this is where it comes in that we all have our own opinions. I don't think your post was direct and clear at all. You come off as angry and jumping from thought to thought without elaborating on the previous thought because you're so worked up. That may not be how you are feeling at all, that is just how your post appears to me.

And think about the way you spoke to me throughout your reply. You tell me "it's not my job to explain it." "I can spell each word out just think about it harder." What, as if my thinking about it harder will make me see things your way, that you posting your comments again will make me see the light to your way of thinking?! Whether you believe me or not, I do respect the fact that you have different opinions than me. That is your right. But, you don't seem to offer me the same respect - that I can have different opinions than you and still be an intelligent, thoughtful person. By saying "I can spell it out...." or reposting your comments you seem to be implying that I'm not smart enough to get it so if I think about it more maybe I will.

You say that you were very civil considering what you were replying to. Tug was replying to a post of yours where you called Bush evil in his pure ignorance and dangerous in his stupidity. Maybe he took a little offense to your comment. To be honest, I do too. I am not a Bush fan, but, he is still the President of the country that I live in and I am tired of people, especially people who do not even live in the US, constantly bashing him - especially on a site that is not politically based. How would you feel if everyday you got on this site and there were snide and hostile comments about the Australian leaders? Or somebody was calling them among the most evil people ever. Wouldn't it get old after a while? I don't know, maybe it wouldn't bother you. But, it is offensive to some Americans.
    You dont get it haha do you!
    Last edited by cherryghost; 04-13-2008 at 05:51 AM.

cherryghost Guest
    Damn I thought I was clear and direct, you didnt, !

cherryghost Guest
    Happily Bush is almost gone, OBAMA all the way, Im about to to move to Chicago to live for 3 yrs on a contract so dont worry about my politics as an Australian(ridiculas)

And bottom line I just wanted to make a point about the forum and name calling and the concept of us all disagreeing! I never attack another poster personally only challenge those I feel are fair game when I think its going to be constructive!

Those who are to rigid need a good kick up a bum sometimes to just try and make em think. Its all in good academic theory, I love discourse,
    If we disagree dont resort to aggro ! I dont do that, If you think I am being emotional thats arbitary cus Im writing up this whole thing.

here,If you take sides thats fine, I will still have my opinion and only repeat as as it was just that and pretty fair
    Last edited by cherryghost; 04-13-2008 at 06:14 AM.

cherryghost Guest

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    Dumbya Bush may not be as bad as those on the list but he is evil. He sent in U.S. soldiers to start two genocidal wars against people of a darker skin color of two countries based on greed and lies. Since then the estimated death tolls of innocents have numbered in the hundreds of thousands. At some point the death numbers will surpass those who Hussein had killed.
    Dumbya started wars with no end in sight.
    It's also possible that Dumbya knew about the 9/11 attacks in advance but did nothing at all to stop them. Same thing with Prick Cheney. He didn't give the order to stop the planes.
    These are powerful evil men.
    Yes your facts are your facts Grimreaper

and the troll = manipulation is stupid needs to be a discourse too! I have had that attack on me also because I didnt agree on threads!let us express our thoughs freely here! You are not a troll and nor am I
    Last edited by cherryghost; 04-13-2008 at 06:35 AM.

Andrea Guest
    I'm surprised Nero did not make the list, with his garden of impaled burning human lanterns?

cherryghost Guest
    The moors murdrers Ian Brady

cherryghost Guest
    Right on target, RLR.
    Irony and humour

cherryghost Guest

cherryghost Guest
    I did need to post my thread again!
    Here is yours only cus u dont get it! Im LMFO
    Get over it ! I just expressed my opinions end of subject! And loved it

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    I'm surprised Nero did not make the list, with his garden of impaled burning human lanterns?
    Wow that sounds truly disgusting...but my interest is definitely piqued. I'm off to read all about Nero....

Do they sell those at Target? The lantern thingy?
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

djdeath-hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Do they sell those at Target? The lantern thingy?
    Try the Garden section.....LOL!

screaming_mimi Guest
    I did need to post my thread again!
    Here is yours only cus u dont get it! Im LMFO
    Get over it ! I just expressed my opinions end of subject! And loved it

You really know how to suck all the life out of a room don't you sheesh

Just some reminders.
    1. It is quite all right to call a politician evil in this thread. Absolutely fine by the forum rules.
    2. It is not acceptable to attack other forum members, so don't call anyone that posts here evil, ignorant, stupid, etc. Don't be cute by making veiled insults or by being rude and saying that is the final word (so you look like you tried to end the conversation). An attack is an attack.
    3. You don't have to make a big deal about your opinion, your right to your opinions, and so on and on. We all know that what you are typing is your opinion and we all know that other people have different opinions. Just say what you mean and don't feel personally affronted if someone says something contrary. Since you realize it's your opinion, don't treat it like an undeniable fact and you won't find yourself in the middle of a lot of nasty arguments - in my opinion.