Thread: Vera Renczi

SEL2323 Guest

Vera Renczi

Biography Channel....
    Many serial killers' plans don't end at death. As with Vera Renczi, who lived in Bucharest in the 1930s, some killer's conduct bizarre post mortem rituals. To her friends and family, Vera seemed unlucky in love, never able to maintain a stable relationship. The truth is she was killing her lovers - each and every one of them. Fearing rejection and abandonment, Vera took steps to ensure that her men would never leave her.

After poisoning them with arsenic she would drag their bodies to her basement and store them in zinc-lined caskets. It was a museum of death of her own design, where she could sit and interact with the imprisoned corpses. Police eventually found the preserved bodies of 35 men.

PvN73 Guest
    Oh My GOD!!

How bizarre!! 35 of them as well......

Scarsguardianstalkr Guest
    oh i love new things to read about

Snoopy Guest
    EWWWW...that's is really messed up!

More Cheese Please Guest

Lita Guest
    Can you really "interact" with a dead person? The word "interact", to me, just seems to mean two or more people talking, not a psycho bitch and her dead boyfriends. That's really creepy though. It's like the guy way back when who fell in love with a patient at a flu hospital I think it was. She died and this guy had her body in his house for years. He perserved her and then inserted a tube in her who-ha so he could diddle the body. He told his dead body's sister and of course the sister freaked out. Guy was arrested and the sister burried the body in an undisclosed location so he couldn't find her. After awhile, when he was back at his house, like years later, a cop found this guy dead, clutching a doll wearing the death mask of his beloved. It's all very creepy.

SinisterGrin Guest
    Carl von Cosel. And the victim's name was Maria Elena de Hoyos. She died of TB.

Out of all the cases I've read about, this one give me nightmares. He wrote careful journals about how he took care of the body, wiping the maggots out of her ears and out of her...um...hoo-hah. I can't even type it without wanting to gag.

Have you seen pics of the "preserved" body? I guess they had a huge viewing of it before burying it again. It didn't even look human. It didn't even look like there would be a human IN it.

Freakin' creepfest galore.

annannanna Guest
    Thats amore.

Chevyheaven Guest
    Man thats fucking hot. What did she look like? I would die for that kinda commitment!!

SinisterGrin Guest
    LOL

annannanna Guest
    So that's where my relationships have been going wrong... I forgot to mummify them in my basement!

Maruz83 Guest
    35 ??????? What could you talk to them about really ?????? Or interact with I mean is it like a dead orgy ?????

annannanna Guest
    They would always be stiff.

Bitch luved the stiffys fer sure.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterGrin View Post

Out of all the cases I've read about, this one give me nightmares. He wrote careful journals about how he took care of the body, wiping the maggots out of her ears and out of her...um...hoo-hah. I can't even type it without wanting to gag.

Have you seen pics of the "preserved" body? I guess they had a huge viewing of it before burying it again. It didn't even look human. It didn't even look like there would be a human IN it.

Remind me never to eat lunch and then come on this board...

That's vile.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

GraveyardGirl Guest

I wanna seeeee!!!

Lita Guest

She or it, I'm not sure what the proper way is to address something like this, looks more like a doll than a human.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post

She or it, I'm not sure what the proper way is to address something like this, looks more like a doll than a human.
    There is a thread on this here at the board with some more info, I know cause I made it LoL. Her before pic is also there I think. Shocking.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SEL2323 View Post
    Biography Channel....
    Many serial killers' plans don't end at death. As with Vera Renczi, who lived in Bucharest in the 1930s, some killer's conduct bizarre post mortem rituals. To her friends and family, Vera seemed unlucky in love, never able to maintain a stable relationship. The truth is she was killing her lovers - each and every one of them. Fearing rejection and abandonment, Vera took steps to ensure that her men would never leave her.

After poisoning them with arsenic she would drag their bodies to her basement and store them in zinc-lined caskets. It was a museum of death of her own design, where she could sit and interact with the imprisoned corpses. Police eventually found the preserved bodies of 35 men.
    Sheesh, and just think of all the women who have been accused of "just laying there"

Deathgoddess Guest
    I was instantly on the case after reading about Carl Von Cosel and found this link, that is out of control. Weirdo!

http://www.hbo.com/autopsy/episode/e...von_cosel.html

SinisterGrin Guest
    This just slays me:

(from the HBO link posted above)

Declared sane, Von Cosel was not charged with a crime because the statute of limitations on grave robbing had expired.

!!!!!

Yeah, because sane people do this kind of stuff all the time. I think I read somewhere that SOME people who heard about it considered it a great romantic story. What. The. Fuck.

Lisamarie Guest
    I love stories like this!!! I would love to see her boyfriends !!! Creepy!!! Poor girl!!! I heard he put a tube were the sun dont shine so he could have relations with her...ewwww!!!!!!

Deathgoddess Guest
    Yeah, because sane people do this kind of stuff all the time. I think I read somewhere that SOME people who heard about it considered it a great romantic story. What. The. Fuck.

WTF indeed

annannanna Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post

Wow! That so awesome! Is she in a museum or somewhere you can visit? I wonder what she's made of!

annannanna Guest
    Oops. I read the article now, I know.

motherogod Guest
    I agree, rigor mortis would be a nice ED treatment!

Man, this thread is makin' me horny!