Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1623242526 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 1282

Thread: Charles Manson & The Manson Murders

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    I feel like this is kind of an ending to all of this, I know there are several of the "Family" still in jail and out in the world. I don't think it will change any of the ones who are currently incarcerated parole chances, I think they should all die in prison for their crimes, as they were originally sentenced to death. I for one don't want Patricia Krenwinkle or Bobby Beausoliel living next door to me. I remember being a kid and reading Helter Skelter by Vincent Bugliosi it frankly scared the crap out of me. While I am neither glad nor sad about his death, I think it's just the end of an era, basically the Boogieman is gone. Just my thoughts.....

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    TMZ is reporting that Debra was the one who told Roman. His attorney released a statement saying Sharon and Paul's death were still too hard for him to talk about and he hopes one day to fix legal proceedings so he can finally visit their grave.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/20/debra-...th/?adid=hero3

From what I've read, Debra has been a lot kinder to Manson than he deserved, even saying he was the lesser of the evils in the family.

TMZ is also reporting that his body is back at the prison and if no one claims him in 10 days, he will be dusted.
    Interesting. I wondered what was going to happen with the body, and if anyone would claim it. As for Roman, I think he's a nasty man, but I do believe he loved Sharon and baby Paul. I can't imagine losing someone like that.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

REELZ have seemingly been making a documentary about him for the last year which contains phone calls he made to them from the prison and it seemingly has his last words as well as a supposed new theory about why the murders happened. It's narrated by Rob Zombie and was supposed to be aired in 2018 but they are bringing it forward to 3rd December.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/21/charle...-before-death/

Wasn't that strange once wife-to-be intending to somehow embalm him after death a la Lenin and put his body on display? Of course that plan fell through - and who in their right mind would want to see him, dead or alive?
    "The gore of the tomato dribbles from your lips..."-Brother Theodore

There's loonies for ever loon.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Greg King View Post
    Wasn't that strange once wife-to-be intending to somehow embalm him after death a la Lenin and put his body on display? Of course that plan fell through - and who in their right mind would want to see him, dead or alive?
    I wouldn't make a special trip but if it was some sort of attraction like Ripley's I'd have a look as I imagine many would.

Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post
    I wouldn't make a special trip but if it was some sort of attraction like Ripley's I'd have a look as I imagine many would.
    Yeah - why not?
    I saw "Lobster Boy" at the state fair once - why not Charlie?
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

It's about time. The whole Charles Manson thing was what brought me to FAD to begin with- it was the first true crime novel I ever read. It's kind of like the end of an era. Just burn him up and be done with it.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

good article on burial/cremation options - next of kin has till next Wednesday to claim the body

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42064134

It looks like someone might actually mourn him after all as some guy started a thing on gofundme to raise $15,000 for the funeral using a sob story about Manson's grandson losing his job and not being able to pay for it. It managed to raise just under $1000 before the site found out and shut it down. The guy who started it is now going mad saying the grandson is now suffering the same prejudices and lies Charlie had to endure and is gonna try going to PayPal but I get the feeling the same thing's gonna happen no matter where he goes.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/23/charle...urce=justjared

Even Kim Jong Evil who uses unprocessed human waste as fertilizer would reject a ground-up Manson if offered.

Quote Originally Posted by MurkyWaters View Post
    Even Kim Jong Evil who uses unprocessed human waste as fertilizer would reject a ground-up Manson if offered.
    I agree with you...I hate that treacherous fat shovel faced bastard in N. Korea and hope he is next on the list to go. Then the world would be rid of two monsters!

a fight brewing over his body/estate

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3654743

What estate? His raggedy belongings?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    What estate? His raggedy belongings?
    Lol! I agree.. What could that beady eyed jackal possibly possess that anyone would even want?

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    Lol! I agree.. What could that beady eyed jackal possibly possess that anyone would even want?
    Probably has accumulated a lot stuff over the years, but estate is not the right word. Shit is.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Probably has accumulated a lot stuff over the years, but estate is not the right word. Shit is.
    Whatever he has could probably bring some pretty good money.

Well, there's that. I wouldn't touch anything he had. Ew.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Zack from Ghost Adventures has bought his dentures and other things to put into the haunted museum he has in Vegas. That is one person I wouldn't want to be haunted by. He was evil enough when he was alive, I can only imagine what he's like now.

Well, there's that. I wouldn't touch anything he had. Ew.
    I think it might be cool depending on what it was. I would love to have one of Gacy's clown paintings.......I should note, only if someone gave me one or it was cheap.

Of course, my wife would make me keep it in the attic. I live in Patsy Ramsey's home town. (well adjacent to it). I've done pretty well selling her senior yearbook when I run across one.

a good interview with Manson's former prison counsellor

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/11/2...harles-manson/

supposedly the final picture of Manson in the hospital

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...anson-11638767

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    Zack from Ghost Adventures has bought his dentures and other things to put into the haunted museum he has in Vegas.
    If you run across the haunted museum episodes, the few I have seen are pretty funny. Zak had the haunted doll the Annabelle horror movies are based on, and it was evilly compelling him to touch her, though the owner had forbidden it. "I really feel like she wants me to touch her!" Like no guy has ever said that before!

The owner packed up his dangerous dolly and left, for Zak's safety.

I can hardly wait to see the Manson dentures episode. "I feel like Charlie wants me to put the dentures in my mouth!"
    Last edited by TheWrath of MadelineKahn; 12-04-2017 at 07:37 PM.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    If you run across the haunted museum episodes, the few I have seen are pretty funny. Zak had the haunted doll the Annabelle horror movies are based on, and it was evilly compelling him to touch her, though the owner had forbidden it. "I really feel like she wants me to touch her!" Like no guy has ever said that before!

The owner packed up his dangerous dolly and left, for Zak's safety.

I can hardly wait to see the Manson dentures episode. "I feel like Charlie wants me to put the dentures in my mouth!"
    I used to love watching it. Zack was a dick from the start but Nick kept him in line. Now he's gone it's like it's a different show. It doesn't matter what or where they are, Zack always seems to have experiences and the others follow in line doing whatever he tells them because he is the boss. I still watch it and saw the Annabelle episode (I was waiting on the dark witch stabbing the other one but alas it didn't happen) but the episode that made me 100% convinced they jumped the shark was when they were in the Viper Room and heard an unclear 5 second burst of a voice but they decided it was River even though they said other people had died there. It's a running theme when they go to places where famous people have died. It doesn't matter if others have died/been killed, if they hear a voice it's always gotta be the most famous person. They did the same with the latest episode as well...Wolf Creek, they heard someone through the spirit box and decided it was Clark Gable because he reportedly used to go there for affairs and they think he wanted to talk to them because they investigated the site where Carole Lombard was killed and got into contact with her and Clark IIRC.

As for the Manson one, if it is shown, which we know it will because it will get attention, he'll probably go the 'He's urging me to harm someone'. route and whoever is in there with him will have to leave for their safety.

Manson's death certificate - cause of death cardiac arrest due to colon cancer.

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk...n-redacted.pdf

a bunch of unknowns in the personal info area - they also have his date of birth wrong Nov 12/1934 not Nov 11/1934
    Last edited by cash; 12-11-2017 at 10:34 PM.

27. 12-16-2017, 02:39 AM

28. 12-16-2017, 02:40 AM

the fight for his remains turns into a circus

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...221-story.html

Stuff him/cremate and put him in the Dearly Departed Museum.

A circus ? Why would anyone want him ! He wrote a song called Garbage Dump, that's where he belongs.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Stuff him/cremate and put him in the Dearly Departed Museum.
    That's close to what I'm thinking:

Stuff him\cremate him and stick him in a storage space at the prison.
    Life in prison my ass - this is permanent incarceration.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

I wish they would go ahead and cremate him. it's been 2 months already, it sounds like he will be cremated no matter who gets his body. also Jerry Brown has reversed the parole board's decision to release Leslie Van Houten. so no release for her any time soon unless her lawyer can do something.

“The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out, the worms play pinochle on his snout...” Sorry, I had to... He must be smelling pretty rank by now.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBERT63 View Post
    I wish they would go ahead and cremate him. it's been 2 months already, it sounds like he will be cremated no matter who gets his body. also Jerry Brown has reversed the parole board's decision to release Leslie Van Houten. so no release for her any time soon unless her lawyer can do something.
    It wasn't that much of a surprise. I didn't read all the report but one thing I did see was part of his reason was she still refused to put her hands up and admit what she did. She is still using the 'I was too young to understand what I was doing' and 'It was all Charlie's fault' excuse which at 19 is laughable especially after you read what part she actually played in it and her behaviour afterwards. No doubt they will all keep trying for parole but the only way they are gonna be leaving prison is in a box or through an incinerator.

36. 02-04-2018, 08:43 AM

um booker what does this have to do with Charles Manson and Sharon Tate.?

PK, when you run across a post like this, please report it instead of replying.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Sorry I thought they were legit as they posted something in a tread that just asked a question.

his body is still hanging out in the morgue

https://nypost.com/2018/03/07/charle...unting-morgue/

Taking up space, just toss him out with the rest of the trash.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post

Hopefully his grandson trips while holding the ashes and opps, they fall in the dirt.

Charles Manson Death Pictures!

TMZ just posted the details of his funeral, with pictures!

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/19/charle...ody-cremation/

"No child wants to play with a Charlie in the Box" (Dead Pic)

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/19/charle...ro1?adid=hero1
    Archer Fact: You canā??t tourniquet the taint. (Source: Ray Gillette)

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzyChick View Post
    Hopefully his grandson trips while holding the ashes and opps, they fall in the dirt.
    They should have just cremated him and flushed him down the commode. JMO

Charlie in the box

Man, Charlie's eyes were freaky even when he was a baby.

GOD IS NOT DEAD

He should have been in a box 40+ years ago.

It seems the guy who is everywhere claiming to be his grandson might not be after all. When Manson died there was a will where he left everything including a music catalogue to a pen pal he had been exchanging letters and calls with for 20 years. It seemingly runs into the milllions and the grandson Jason Freeman wants it invalidated and for him to get everything. Where it turns fishy is the estate have been after him to get a DNA test to prove he is actually who he claims to be for some time but he keeps refusing so now they are asking a judge to order him to get the test before he gets anything.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/24/charl...will-dna-test/

Leslie is denied parole once again.

Earlier this year Gov Gavin Newsom overruled parole board decision to free Bobby Beausoleil.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/californi...230925049.html
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Interesting article in the paper this morning...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rock-star.html
    Last edited by cindyt; 06-15-2019 at 09:01 PM. Reason: fixed the link
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny