Thread: The Disappearance of Ashley Freeman and Lauria Bible

The Disappearance of Ashley Freeman and Lauria Bible

"On December 30, 1999, Ashley Renae Freeman and her friend, Lauria Jaylene Bible, were reported to be missing. At approximately 6:00 a.m., a fire was reported at a residence located four and one half miles west of Welch, Oklahoma, in northeast Oklahoma. The bodies of Ashley's parents, both of whom had been shot, were found inside the residence. The two girls, both age 16, were reported to be inside the residence before the fire, but have not been located.
    In January 2005, suspected serial killer Jeremy Jones confessed to killing Ashley Freeman and Lauria Bible. Jones told authorities he killed Ashley's parents over an unpaid debt, and then set their house on fire. When the two girls ran out of the house, Jones says he pretended he was going to get them help. Instead, he drove them to Kansas, then shot them and dumped their bodies in a hole. Investigators say they'll search for the girls' bodies in a mine near Galena, Kansas the week of June 20th 2005."

This happened about half an hour from where I live. Jones later recanted, no charges were filed, and the girls' bodies have never been found.

Scarsguardianstalkr Guest
    odd and interseting i bet theyre still alive and reading this right now well maybe not reading this

RaRaRamona Guest
    I was thinking the same thing - that they are alive.

A bombshell was dropped today in regards to the disappearance of Ashley Freeman and Laurie Bible. After more than 18 years, a suspect had been arrested in Wichita, KS. The suspect, Ron Busick, has been charged with four counts of first degree murder, two counts of kidnapping, and one count of arson. Two other men who were involved have died in the intervening years. A 29 page affidavit has been released. I've followed this case for so long - when I worked at a local TV station, we always sent a photographer when KBI and OSBI would search for the girls' bodies. They always came up empty. Now that there's been an arrest, I just hope the girls' remains can be found.

Tulsa World article
    http://www.tulsaworld.com/homepagela...3ee3e928a.html

Press conference
    http://youtu.be/plVOSPvDq88

Tulsa Fox23 article
    http://www.fox23.com/news/suspect-in...case/736951734
    Last edited by Nessa; 04-23-2018 at 05:45 PM.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

I've often thought about those girls. Hope it is indeed coming to as much of a close as can be expected.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Here's the affidavit. It's not pretty. Multiple people saw multiple photographs of the girls bound and gagged. They were raped before being strangled. One of the suspects even hung their missing persons postepostedr in his house. The whole thing was an open secret.
    http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townn...77275a.pdf.pdf
    Last edited by Nessa; 04-24-2018 at 06:29 PM.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

The military waterboards suspected terrorists to get confessions. They should waterboard these dregs who laugh about what they did to these girls to find out where they disposed of the bodies.

I live in Oklahoma, and this has haunted the state for years, right up there with the Girl Scout murders. After 18 years, I pray that the girls' bodies are found, and that someone is tried and convicted in this case.
    In Loving Memory of Timothy Houdek, October 22, 1969 - January 8, 2013

My awesome dad: Harry Houdek, September 8, 1933 - November 20, 2013

Words can't convey how much I miss you both. RIP with love.