Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disabled pregnant woman Dorothy Dixon used as target practice

Angry Disabled pregnant woman Dorothy Dixon used as target practice

Banished to the basement, the 29-year-old mother with a childlike mind and another baby on the way had little more than a thin rug and a mattress to call her own on the chilly concrete floor.
    Five adults and a 12-year-old child were charged with Dorothy Dixon's murder.
    Dorothy Dixon ate what she could forage from the refrigerator upstairs, where housemates used her for target practice with BBs, burned her with a glue gun and doused her with scalding liquid that peeled away her skin.
    They torched what few clothes she had, so she walked around naked. They often pummeled her with an aluminum bat or metal handle.
    Dixon -- six months pregnant -- died after weeks of abuse. Police have charged two adults, three teenagers and a 12-year-old boy with murder in the case that has repulsed many in this Mississippi River town.

http://www.mahalo.com/Dorothy_Dixon
    Last edited by Serendipity09; 03-21-2008 at 05:03 PM.

l am actually nauseous now.
    at least her torture is over.
    RIP dorothy.

PvN73 Guest
    I cannot fathom what these people were thinking. It sickens me to the core.

RIP Dorothy Dixon.

No doubt pregnant by one of her abusers; I would think.

I know some will still disagree strongly; therefore I shouldn't say it; but I will anyway:

When you hear about something like this; how can you oppose the death penalty for the people who did it?

This world is just better off and safer without some "people" in it; and some "people" just need to be killed before they can do more harm to others.

Far less than human; apes are more advanced than these "people".

The human capacity for cruelty is most disturbing. I can just imagine these people laughing and taking pleasure in the abuse they were inflicting.

They should have it back ten times over; before dying.

Kill all these fuckers. Even the 12 year old. Kill them now.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

1karenhb Guest
    Reading this made me sick to my stomach. Kill all the fuckers indeed!!!

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    I agree & I wanna watch it happen...

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    Sick, I agree kill all those bastards!

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post

I know some will still disagree strongly; therefore I shouldn't say it; but I will anyway:

When you hear about something like this; how can you oppose the death penalty for the people who did it?

This world is just better off and safer without some "people" in it; and some "people" just need to be killed before they can do more harm to others.

The human capacity for cruelty is most disturbing. I can just imagine these people laughing and taking pleasure in the abuse they were inflicting.

Spot on, dude.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

sheri Guest
    i agree kill em all for what they did...rip dorothy and baby...

Jazbabee Guest
    This is horrific.....one of the most ghastly things I have heard one human do to another (and I doubt these are real humans)

Scarsguardianstalkr Guest
    what makes me even sicker and more concerned is that a 12 year old was involved

MomOfThree Guest
    Ok, a few things on my mind... #1 she has the mentality of what a 13 year old or something? She has already had 1 baby and that's the first concern. wouldn't someone somewhere question that? #2 She is pregnant again.. this says to me she must not have any medical attention. #3 she is not all together there and must be staying with relatives.. I can only assume but at this point it only makes since? there are some sick people out there today and they just keep getting younger and younger.

MomOfThree Guest
    Here are the mugshots. These people look like fine upstanding folks to me! Wonder what could have made them do it? FRY!

http://www.care2.com/news/member/409798177/681480

OMG that's atrocious! I believe in the death penalty when I read things like that!

spoiledkitty Guest
    SICK all of them are disgustingly sick and they deserve to burn for what they have done, a slap on the wrist is too easy, maybe we could take up a collect and pay a little extra to thier cell mates to have a little twisted fun?! I'll make the first donation, send them all to the freakin chair or inject them with something.. they deserve to get it nice and slow!
    Last edited by spoiledkitty; 03-21-2008 at 08:09 PM.

motherogod Guest
    Unfuckingbelieveable.

Hey momofthree, thanks for posting their mugs. Kinda right up with the "git-r-dun" dad and "psycho" son... even though I seriously hope to God that those dudes' crimes are nothing like this.

I'm not sure what state this is in, but here in good old Okie-homo, the 12 year old would be adjudicated delinquent, put in a group home then the big bad detention center around 14 where she'd remain until 19. Then she'll get out and on Social Security Disability for "bipolar disorder" and "depression." The adults? At least one would be found incompetent to withstand trial and sent to mental health for 2 years, then charges cleared; maybe one gets death and the remaining two might serve a total of 25 years between the both of them.

Totally predictable. I'd be more for the death penalty if there was a guarantee that execution would actually happen within 10 years. I still say give the men life in prison, put them in general population and the angry mob will give them the death penalty. Nice, cheap and quick. I'm not sure if this idea would work for the women, though... it's getting tougher in there though.

endsleigh03 Guest
    I always think I have read the most disturbing story I can possibly read here at FAD, and then it is trumped by something even worse

chopper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sheri View Post
    i agree kill em all for what they did...rip dorothy and baby...
    exactly!
    RIP~Dorothy and bub

RaRaRamona Guest
    I don't even have words. It does make me sick to my stomach, for sure. That a child would take pleasure in this is so disturbing. I'm sure they'll let him/her out in a few years. I couldn't tell from the mug shot if it was a boy or girl.

I wonder if indeed she was pregnant by one of them. Where was the other child?

This is a good example of when Ashley Treatment would have been a Godsend.

leeny994 Guest
    oh my, i just... my heart hurts reading what happened to the poor woman.... there is a special place in hell for people like the ones in her situation

22. 03-21-2008, 10:09 PM

lisalouver Guest

For me, opposing the death penalty is about the lack of consistancy with the system itself and the very real fact of innocent people having been given the death penalty (and most likely we have had innocent people executed).

One innocent person being executed is too much.

In this case, and many others that have vicious crimes, it is not about if these people are animals or not, or if they are guilty or not, is about the totality of the system itself.

MbalmR Guest
    I'm sitting here still stunned, just trying to understand the seemingly bottomless pit of human depravity our species is capable of. It never seems to end. Ordinarily, I have very mixed feelings about the death penalty, but in this case, I vote to fry them all, including the child. That kid is going to get off with a stint in juvenile detention, a handful of therapy sessions, a sealed record, and then go on to produce more just like her, like it never happened. And the cycle continues.

'human debris' all of them. blow them away pop pop pop works for me...
    pull the string!

pop pop pop...........................pop music!
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

lisalouver Guest
    pop pop pop...........................pop music!
    Shoobie doobie doo bop....pop music!

cherryghost Guest
    The abuse and killing of pregnant women seems to be increasing! Is nothing sacred!

GODDESS6 Guest
    i can't fathom what would be going thru their heads while doing this~ i can't believe how so many people seem to lead a life w/ no remorse or sense of right or wrong~
    this just makes me ill~

Snudgie Guest
    Sickening.......Hope she's at peace finally...poor woman...

endsleigh03 Guest
    Wonder where her other child is. State care, I guess, if no family, and it doesn't sound like she had any. If she did, they damn sure shouldn't have allowed her to be in that position.

SueWahoo Guest
    Agreed. Quickly and quietly.

Deathgoddess Guest
    I am thinking they should get beat with an aluminum bat and shot at with BB's so it would take a LONG time for them to die. That way they could get the full effect of what they did to that poor woman. People like that do NOT need another chance at life. It makes me especially sick that the woman worked with the disabled. WTF?

Lita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MomOfThree View Post
    Here are the mugshots. These people look like fine upstanding folks to me! Wonder what could have made them do it? FRY!

http://www.care2.com/news/member/409798177/681480
    They did it because it made them feel "powerful". I read this story this morning and was curious what everybody here would have to say. Poor Dorothy and her baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoddess View Post
    I am thinking they should get beat with an aluminum bat and shot at with BB's so it would take a LONG time for them to die. That way they could get the full effect of what they did to that poor woman. People like that do NOT need another chance at life. It makes me especially sick that the woman worked with the disabled. WTF?
    And don't forget the scalding "liquid" they threw on her. I totally agree with you Deathgoddess. There should be no quick and painless death for these monsters. This is one of those cases where the "bleeding hearts" of America really start to piss me off. You know that if these wastes of human matter get the death penalty, they'll live another 20 years on death row exhausting their appeal process. And the "bleeding hearts" will cry to the government and the media about how "barbaric" our death penalty is and how it should be abolished. See, JimC, a lot of people agreed with you! However, in this case, I think that they should be shot with 30 BBs, have scalding water thrown on them, beaten with a baseball bat and then have to live out the rest of their appeals process on death row. That way they will have to suffer just a little of what they made poor Dorothy suffer. They should also be charged with the permanent damage they did to the twelve year old. That girl never had a chance with a mother like she has.

miz rosebud Guest
    can someone say death penalty............people just kill and get out in 10 years they dont care and show no remorse.How sad i hope her and her baby are in heaven on a cloud with the angels.......they should be hanged!!!

MomOfThree Guest
    I was reading further into it and the medical examiner said she had over 30 BB's in her body!! Most of her wounds were infected and she had previous scares from abuse. Either she was really not all there to realize this was not ok or the state failed her so badly that she had no choice but to be there. Such a sad fact of sickness that people can do these kinds of things.

SinKittyVixen Guest
    Wow, what a horrible life, and a horrible end.

Lita Guest
    I was reading further into it and the medical examiner said she had over 30 BB's in her body!! Most of her wounds were infected and she had previous scares from abuse. Either she was really not all there to realize this was not ok or the state failed her so badly that she had no choice but to be there. Such a sad fact of sickness that people can do these kinds of things.
    I read that too and that she had burns on her face and arms from these assholes throwing scalding liquid on her. The burns caused her to become dehydrated. The woman that was the "ring-leader" worked at a place for disabled people like Dorothy. The newspaper did a story on this beast last year for her "amazing" comeback from poverty and meth addiction. She befriended Dorothy and then would take her Social Security check. Dorothy must not have been let out of the house very often because the landlord and neighbors said they never saw any signs that Dorothy was abused. I don't think these monsters will get out in 10 years. That's a sentence for second-degree murder. They're being charged with first-degree murder with the enhancement of purposeful death to an unborn child. There's so much evidence against them that there's no way they'll get off. Scott Peterson had the exact same charges against him with a lot less evidence and look where he is now. I hope the DA files his intent to go after the death penalty.

MomOfThree Guest
    I bet most anything they will let the younger ones off easy as long as they testify against her. They will say they were forced to do it or the same things would happen to them.. You know, what they always say?

Harrietd Guest
    They all look like they came out of the shallow end of the gene pool.

Lita Guest
    I bet most anything they will let the younger ones off easy as long as they testify against her. They will say they were forced to do it or the same things would happen to them.. You know, what they always say?
    Yeah and it doesn't help that the landlord teased her about the Army wanting their drill sargeant back. She wasn't very amused. The 12 year old will get off the easiest. The others should all be tried together and no deals for testifying against the "ring leader". In a situation like this there is always a choice to do something to stop the abuse. If it had been the "ring leader" (I don't know her name and I really don't care to find out) with a gun one night and forced the others to dig Dorothy a grave, that's one thing. But in this situation, where it's a prolonged crime, any one of them could have went to the police, any one of them could have put an end to it. I hope the DA and the judge see this and don't let any of them get off because they "feared for their lives".

MbalmR Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrietd View Post
    They all look like they came out of the shallow end of the gene pool.
    The shallow end of a cess pool! These are mutant life forms that can only have been born of an evil union between shit and more shit.

GrinReaper Guest

Since you asked I'll give my reasons for being against the death penalty. We probably won't find any common ground. We'll probably just have to "agree to disagree." (That goes for all the other torch carrying villagers on here who is ready to lynch this bunch as well.)

The death penalty (D.P.) won't bring Dorthy or her un-born back. It also contributes to the ongoing violence and killing. And with those on here who want to see these murderers get killed, well your no better than the murderers when you call for their deaths. You are taking yourself down to the same level as the murderers, even the 12 yr. old child.
    Also, I wasn't there. I'm not a witness to this so I have no clue, no idea who is guilty or not. Do you really trust the media, the police, the DA and the justice system for every case no matter what happens? Many innocent people are not only in jail but also have been put to death by the state or feds. And the DP really only targets the blacks, the hispanics and the poor whites.
    Since when did a rich famous white person ever get executed? If ever it's
    a very very rare occurance.
    If you want to be better than these murderers and put yourself above them then do something very radical. Forgive them. Or don't get angry at them in the first place. I know that idea won't be too popular around here but if you want to elevate yourself that is the thing to do. Holding a grudge or getting angry against them does nothing to them. It's only hurting yourself.

endsleigh03 Guest
    All the torch-carrying villagers please raise your hands.

Boxofpandoraz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    Forgive them. Or don't get angry at them in the first place. I know that idea won't be too popular around here but if you want to elevate yourself that is the thing to do. Holding a grudge or getting angry against them does nothing to them. It's only hurting yourself.
    With all due respect, forgiving them, or not being outraged when hearing of atrocities like this is what would make us comparable to monsters like these.

Empathy, sympathy, and actually CARING about the life of another human being that was cast aside so blatantly and carelessly is what sets us apart from them.

We are each entitled to our own opinions here, and quite honestly, that's what makes this forum such a wonderful place to interact in. So I don't hold your viewpoint against you at all...And perhaps the knee-jerk reaction of immediately doing away with these pieces of rubbish is a little hasty. But what thought did they give to doing away with this woman and her unborn child?

While their thoughts were merely seeped in self-involvement, while their actions were only out to entertain their sick and depraved minds, those here whose initial reaction is to strike back out against them is only in anger about what happened to the victim for once.

Perhaps "torch-carrying" or "vigilante acts" aren't the way to go, and surely no one here is actually going to carry out their desires to harm these people...But suggesting forgiveness toward a group of people who showed such blatant disregard for a woman who clearly could not defend herself? SOMEONE should have cared...In this case, it's sadly just a matter of too little, too late.

Sounds as if there isn't any anti-death penalty people here to defend this one!

In my opinion, they shouldn't have even wasted the time hauling them off to jail. It's a wonder the sheriff's department didn't just waste them all right there on the spot and been done with it.

I'm pretty sure they aren't the most "popular" people in the jail right now. Even hardened criminals have their "standards".

endsleigh03 Guest
    Simply put, the accused are not the victims here.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Sounds as if there isn't any anti-death penalty people here to defend this one!

In my opinion, they shouldn't have even wasted the time hauling them off to jail. It's a wonder the sheriff's department didn't just waste them all right there on the spot and been done with it.

I'm pretty sure they aren't the most "popular" people in the jail right now. Even hardened criminals have their "standards".
    I am anti-death penalty and gave my reasons in an earlier post. Being an opponent of the death penalty does not make me personally a defender of the guilty.

Lifeisafataldisease Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    Since you asked I'll give my reasons for being against the death penalty. We probably won't find any common ground. We'll probably just have to "agree to disagree." (That goes for all the other torch carrying villagers on here who is ready to lynch this bunch as well.)

The death penalty (D.P.) won't bring Dorthy or her un-born back. It also contributes to the ongoing violence and killing. And with those on here who want to see these murderers get killed, well your no better than the murderers when you call for their deaths. You are taking yourself down to the same level as the murderers, even the 12 yr. old child.
    Also, I wasn't there. I'm not a witness to this so I have no clue, no idea who is guilty or not. Do you really trust the media, the police, the DA and the justice system for every case no matter what happens? Many innocent people are not only in jail but also have been put to death by the state or feds. And the DP really only targets the blacks, the hispanics and the poor whites.
    Since when did a rich famous white person ever get executed? If ever it's
    a very very rare occurance.
    If you want to be better than these murderers and put yourself above them then do something very radical. Forgive them. Or don't get angry at them in the first place. I know that idea won't be too popular around here but if you want to elevate yourself that is the thing to do. Holding a grudge or getting angry against them does nothing to them. It's only hurting yourself.
    I agree with this although I reckon they (the adults) should be charged with the murder of that poor 12 yr olds soul.I have a 12yr old, bloody tragic!
    Last edited by Lifeisafataldisease; 03-22-2008 at 05:44 PM.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Everyone knows I carry a torch.

Favoring death for these abortions of humanity does not sink me to their level; because I never harmed an innocent person.

I still hold the higher ground; IMO; because I recognize that the world is simply better off without some people; people like this.

Sure; we can lock them up from now on; pay to feed them and keep them healthy; until the day that God calls them home...or SENDS them elsewhere.

That 12 year old will likely be released some day to scar other families.

I respect your opposition to the death penalty; but I do not share it.

If people like this do not deserve execution; people like Timothy McVeigh, then...agreed; there should be no death penalty.