Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 345671454 ... LastLast

Thread: Kurt Cobain

Grungegirl83 Guest
    Ah! He was gorgeous! Where is that pic of him, Dave and Krist in the skirts from? Its hilarious, I thought I've seen every pic of him!

lisalouver Guest
    I dunno much about Kurt's death, not enough to speak on it, but I will tell you that the police never really have a say in death scenes. It is up the to the ME investigator/deputy coroner to determine what has happened.

The police can give input, but final say belongs to the ME. Any death scene, the ME is in charge of that body and that death. I do not know the reputation of this ME in particular, and certainly, there have been mistakes (and even bribes) I would have to know a bit more. It sounds like a lot of Kurt's fans think it was a homicide?

3. 03-01-2008, 11:15 PM

Jack Raines Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Grungegirl83 View Post
    Ah! He was gorgeous! Where is that pic of him, Dave and Krist in the skirts from? Its hilarious, I thought I've seen every pic of him!
    I think the skirt pics were from the November 1993 issue of Mademoiselle Magazine.

Here's another one:

Here's Kurt with a "Kool-Aid Man" plushy:

Kurt with Santa:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kurt-jawbreaker.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	131.0 KB 
ID:	4146   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	withFan.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	4147   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	4148   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	olympia_21.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	336.2 KB 
ID:	4149  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1104931.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	4150  

I always thought the homicide rumor was just that, a rumor, until I read about the events on this link http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Death/Cobain.html. Judge for yourself.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I always thought the homicide rumor was just that, a rumor, until I read about the events on this link http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Death/Cobain.html. Judge for yourself.
    Thanks for that link cindy. There is some really interesting information on there.

I wonder why a Medical Examiner with the King County ME's Office would have partied with Coutney Love? That office has a pretty good reputation.

The "note" is troublesome to me.

I want to read some more on this. VERY interesting.

leevancleef Guest
    Great stuff, thanks a lot for the pictures!

MbalmR Guest
    I vote for murder. I'm sorry, but there is just too much information that points in that direction. The fact that this case was dismissed so quickly as a suicide appalls me. The very SUGGESTION that suicide was a questionable manner of death should have re-opened this case long ago, or better still, been a motive to keep it open.

No prints on the gun can't be explained away by the oil used to clean it. Are we to assume here that Kurt bothered to clean the gun immediately before offing himself? While neat, tidy--maybe even noble--I'm sure that wasn't an imperative at the time, if he was so despondent as to take his own life. There's a difference between oil residue on a gun after a cleaning and a gun being wiped clean of prints. Oil residue does NOT negate the presence of fingerprints on a gun.

My husband owns several shot guns (take it easy, don't start an NRA debate) and even he asserts, that with his ape-like, knuckle dragging appendages, he could not be seated in the position in which Kurt was alleged to have been found and be able to reach that trigger, unless a toe was used, and it seems to be common knowledge that Kurt was too messed up to find his own ass let alone have the dexterity to pull a trigger with his toe. Plus, in the pictures from the scene, he was wearing shoes.

Regarding the "suicide note," no one "worships at the altar" of a person they are desperate to get away from.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MbalmR View Post
    I vote for murder. I'm sorry, but there is just too much information that points in that direction. The fact that this case was dismissed so quickly as a suicide appalls me. The very SUGGESTION that suicide was a questionable manner of death should have re-opened this case long ago, or better still, been a motive to keep it open.

No prints on the gun can't be explained away by the oil used to clean it. Are we to assume here that Kurt bothered to clean the gun immediately before offing himself? While neat, tidy--maybe even noble--I'm sure that wasn't an imperative at the time, if he was so despondent as to take his own life. There's a difference between oil residue on a gun after a cleaning and a gun being wiped clean of prints. Oil residue does NOT negate the presence of fingerprints on a gun.

My husband owns several shot guns (take it easy, don't start an NRA debate) and even he asserts, that with his ape-like, knuckle dragging appendages, he could not be seated in the position in which Kurt was alleged to have been found and be able to reach that trigger, unless a toe was used, and it seems to be common knowledge that Kurt was too messed up to find his own ass let alone have the dexterity to pull a trigger with his toe.

Regarding the "suicide note," no one "worships at the altar" of a person they are desperate to get away from.
    Kurt was cremated, was'nt he? That is a shame, because that really puts a damper on re-opening this case. They should still have the pictures, but it sounds like the police were fucking the scene up. I wish I had a friend in Kings County ME's!!!!!

Grungegirl83 Guest
    The alter part was in totally different writing. Its not a suicide note, until someone added that part in. She said herself in recordings with Tom Grant that he wrote on a note in Rome that he wanted to divorce her. Kurt wasn't stupid, he knew she was screwing around on him. Look on this thread in the Cobains board, there are so many facts that suggest it was NOT suicide:

http://cobains.proboards26.com/index...175487&page=10

My husband owns several shot guns (take it easy, don't start an NRA debate) and even he asserts, that with his ape-like, knuckle dragging appendages, he could not be seated in the position in which Kurt was alleged to have been found and be able to reach that trigger, unless a toe was used, and it seems to be common knowledge that Kurt was too messed up to find his own ass let alone have the dexterity to pull a trigger with his toe. Plus, in the pictures from the scene, he was wearing shoes.

This case just makes me sick. I have never run across a case of murder made to look like suicide that is so blatant.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Yep - I vote murder. 2 things just "get" me.

1 - Kurt supposedly shot the gun upside down (the trigger was on the top). This would put the ejection of the shell on the wrong side of the room from where it was found.

2 - With the amount of heroin that was in his system, there is no way he would have been able to shoot up and put the stuff neatly away. The needle would have still been hanging out of his arm.

I'm not a fan of Nirvana, I really think his lyrics were quite silly, but I just love a good mystery!
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

NOVSTORM Guest
    Of course his fans think he was murdered LOL WHo would ever believe that some junkie would blow their own head off? Of course Courtney who was not even in town when he offed himself snuck back in via a ghost train, and since curt had sooo much money she blew him away. Why since she lost their house and everything else because she had no money ,would she have killed him? There has to be a reason why a person klills another person especially a spouse. How many times did he try to kill himself? People use their toe to kill themselves with a shot gun and we should all know that. I can't read my own writing sometimes and often wonder if I really wrote the notes and I do not do drugs. I guess I just think he offed himself and Courtney is taking the rap because the 2 of them did all these drugs. His history of mental stability is almost nil. I listened to their "music" a few times and saw nothing in it so I guess I just do not get the fuss about him or his band, sorry. He was a good looking kid who was totally messed up,suicidal , depressed 99 percent of the time and the more I read about him the more I wonder how he ever made it to 18 without succeeding to kill himself one way or the other. I just hope their daughter does not inherit the mental disease that he suffered from and is just the opposite of her parents.

MbalmR Guest
    Fair enough, but did Kurt have time to put his shoes back on and lace them up after he shot up, used his toe to pull the trigger, and blew himself away?? That doesn't compute.

Also.......and this creeps me out a bit.......the pic someone posted with Kurt's foot on Courtney's head.......were those the same shoes??

Hey, one thing I haven't seen mentioned in here yet: does anyone know if it's true that Kurt suffered remarkable stomach pain/problems? I remember reading that in Newsweek several years ago, when parts of his journal were published in the press with Courtney's blessings. I guess the pain was absolutely crippling to him. Does anyone remember that story?

cachluv Guest
    Kurt reportedly had one pair of black converse hitops. If this is true, then that would be the same pair.

And novstrom, let me repeat an earlier posting: no one thinks Courtney Love killed him. Some people think she may be involved or responsible for it happening but no one has said that she snuck back into town secretly. Her personal alibi is very, very tight. She saw to that.

Thanks for pointing and laughing at people who think differently than you. 'Way to keep the spirit of the boards there.
    Last edited by cachluv; 03-04-2008 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    Of course his fans think he was murdered LOL WHo would ever believe that some junkie would blow their own head off? Of course Courtney who was not even in town when he offed himself snuck back in via a ghost train, and since curt had sooo much money she blew him away. Why since she lost their house and everything else because she had no money ,would she have killed him? There has to be a reason why a person klills another person especially a spouse. How many times did he try to kill himself? People use their toe to kill themselves with a shot gun and we should all know that. I can't read my own writing sometimes and often wonder if I really wrote the notes and I do not do drugs. I guess I just think he offed himself and Courtney is taking the rap because the 2 of them did all these drugs. His history of mental stability is almost nil. I listened to their "music" a few times and saw nothing in it so I guess I just do not get the fuss about him or his band, sorry. He was a good looking kid who was totally messed up,suicidal , depressed 99 percent of the time and the more I read about him the more I wonder how he ever made it to 18 without succeeding to kill himself one way or the other. I just hope their daughter does not inherit the mental disease that he suffered from and is just the opposite of her parents.
    Funny, I'm not a Kurt Cobain or Nirvana fan, have never heard note one of their music, having been deaf for the last 21 years. I do, however, have eyes with which to read the facts, darling, and the facts point toward murder.

However, you have a right to your opinon, but no right to make fun of those who don't share it.
    Last edited by cindyt; 03-04-2008 at 05:35 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    Kurt reportedly had one pair of black converse hitops. If this is true, then that would be the same pair.

And novstrom, let me repeat an earlier posting: no one thinks Courtney Love killed him. Some people think she may be involved or responsible for it happening but no one has said that she snuck back into town secretly. Her personal alibi is very, very tight. She saw to that.

Thanks for pointing and laughing at people who think differently than you. 'Way to keep the spirit of the boards there.
    Spot on!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Funny, I'm not a Kurt Cobain or Nirvana fan. I do, however, have eyes with which to read the facts, darling, and the facts point toward murder.
    I agree completely, Cindy. I also don't believe ole' Court pulled the trigger, but as I said in an earlier post, even if she didn't hire someone to do it, she probably drove him to it. I know I would be suicidal if I had to live with her. And in response to one of the above posts, I think I read somewhere that he did have severe stomach pains. But I think I also remember that the drs finally figured out the problem and Curt was taking steps to remedy it, so I don't know if that would have played into his "suicide".
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

MbalmR Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SheBoss View Post
    I agree completely, Cindy. I also don't believe ole' Court pulled the trigger, but as I said in an earlier post, even if she didn't hire someone to do it, she probably drove him to it. I know I would be suicidal if I had to live with her. And in response to one of the above posts, I think I read somewhere that he did have severe stomach pains. But I think I also remember that the drs finally figured out the problem and Curt was taking steps to remedy it, so I don't know if that would have played into his "suicide".
    I'm sure you're right, SheBoss; there's no mention of his physical pain in any of the reports I've read. It was just something that was bothering me, you know, like something you're sure you read years ago and aren't sure if you're remembering correctly. I'm fast approaching that age when I go from one room to another and can't remember why I got up in the first place, so the trip is wasted.

Jack Raines Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    Of course his fans think he was murdered LOL WHo would ever believe that some junkie would blow their own head off? Of course Courtney who was not even in town when he offed himself snuck back in via a ghost train, and since curt had sooo much money she blew him away. Why since she lost their house and everything else because she had no money ,would she have killed him? There has to be a reason why a person klills another person especially a spouse...
    As mentioned before, nobody thinks Courtney actually killed him herself.

And actually, Courtney didn't lose their house, she sold it because Kurt's fans were always coming around the property and she didn't like it (also supposedly the reason she had the greenhouse where Kurt's body was found torn down).

If Kurt would've lived and divorced her, she wouldn't have gotten a dime from him because they had a pre-nuptial agreement. But since he died, she's now getting his share of Nirvana royalties (75%), aside from the percentage she sold off to some company last year.

I recommend that anyone interested in the murder theories, watch this special from NBC's Dateline about it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuQdKjDRB7s
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JTAD0ZeKmQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn4bmg17vwg
    Last edited by Jack Raines; 03-04-2008 at 12:47 PM.

I'm sure you're right, SheBoss; there's no mention of his physical pain in any of the reports I've read. It was just something that was bothering me, you know, like something you're sure you read years ago and aren't sure if you're remembering correctly. I'm fast approaching that age when I go from one room to another and can't remember why I got up in the first place, so the trip is wasted.
    You and I are in the same boat! I'm 36 (I think - I was born in '71 anyway). I can't wait to see what happens when I'm 50.

TNpuck Guest
    I watched "Across the Universe" the other day. The guy who played Lucy's brother was a dead ringer for Cobain. Turns out he's the fan favorite to get the part in the upcoming biopic.

smooches27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TNpuck View Post
    I watched "Across the Universe" the other day. The guy who played Lucy's brother was a dead ringer for Cobain. Turns out he's the fan favorite to get the part in the upcoming biopic.

I thought so too!!! OT, Did you like Across the Universe?

TNpuck Guest
    I liked most of it. Didn't really understand some of the songs being in there compared to the story. I felt "Strawberry Fields" was kind of forced in there. Loved "Dear Prudence". Didn't like "Mr. Kite". Joe Cocker as the pimp was hilarious and I loved how they incorporated his version of "A little help from my Friends" into the end of the Beatles version.

But to me, the best moment was when Lucy sang, "If I Fell". That was beautiful.

smooches27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TNpuck View Post
    I liked most of it. Didn't really understand some of the songs being in there compared to the story. I felt "Strawberry Fields" was kind of forced in there. Loved "Dear Prudence". Didn't like "Mr. Kite". Joe Cocker as the pimp was hilarious and I loved how they incorporated his version of "A little help from my Friends" into the end of the Beatles version.

But to me, the best moment was when Lucy sang, "If I Fell". That was beautiful.

I completly agree about "If I Fell" and "Dear Prudence". Overall I thought it was well done, and I was impressed by the singing.

TNpuck Guest
    Yeah, me too. I had to wait for the credits to roll to see if that was actually them singing, and it was. But you could hear the tone corrections in certain places, but it still was great.

ilikehamsters Guest
    hi, everyone.

i found this at another message board and i thought maybe one of you could verify if it was real. it's supposedly, a mugshot of kurt cobain.

http://i27.tinypic.com/dg6ro4.jpg
    Last edited by ilikehamsters; 03-10-2008 at 02:57 PM.

Jack Raines Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikehamsters View Post
    hi, everyone.

i found this at another message board and i thought maybe one of you could verify if it was real. it's supposedly, a mugshot of kurt cobain.

http://i27.tinypic.com/dg6ro4.jpg
    I think its real, but I'm not 100% certain. People have been selling bootleg t-shirts with that pic for a few years, like the one in this pic...

Name:	Mug Tshirt.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	146.1 KB 
ID:	4301  

Grungegirl83 Guest
    I'm pretty sure its fake

Jack Raines Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Grungegirl83 View Post
    I'm pretty sure its fake

I just looked up the date Kurt was arrested for vandalism (July 23, 1985) and it doesn't match up with the date in the supposed mugshot.

From Wikipedia: Cobain claimed he was arrested in 1985 for spray-painting "HOMO SEX RULES" on a bank.[9] However, Aberdeen police records show that the phrase for which he was arrested was actually "Ain't got no how watchamacallit".[10]

ilikehamsters Guest
    thanks for the information. i zoomed in on the mugshot, and it if it's a fake then this guy's a dead ringer for kurt or somebody superimposed a picture of him on it.

I'm no Cobain fan, but when I saw that pic, I immediately thought FAKE. Something about the shape of the jawline. Could be him, but I don't think so.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

BetteDavisEyes1986 Guest
    I'm no Cobain fan, but when I saw that pic, I immediately thought FAKE. Something about the shape of the jawline. Could be him, but I don't think so.
    I do think it is him because Kurt did have an acne problem in the 80's in other pics of him and so does the guy in this pic. Guess it's up for debate

cachluv Guest
    Cobain posed for no mug shots in that year. It's possible that this is another K Cobain who looks something like Kurt Cobain. It's not him though.

Jack Raines Guest
    These are Kurt's school yearbook photos from 1980-1982:

1980:

1981:

1982:

He's #80 in the football team pic (I didn't even know he played football until I saw that pic).

Name:	kurtcobainschoolbandyearbook1981.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	4308   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	footballkingbeeswax.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	4309   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kurtcobainwrestlingteamyearbook1981.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	4310   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kurtcobainwrestlingteamyearbook1980.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	4311  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kurtcobainwithclassmatesyearbook198.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	4312  
    Last edited by Jack Raines; 03-11-2008 at 04:52 PM.

BetteDavisEyes1986 Guest
    He was such a cute kid

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Raines View Post
    "Ain't got no how watchamacallit".[10]

lol translation please?

Grungegirl83 Guest
    he was such a gorgeous little boy.

On the mugshot thing, the guy there has brown hair and a bigger jaw than kurt. And by the mid/late 80's Kurt had long hair.

RaRaRamona Guest
    TVGuide Channel was showing past American Idol finale red carpets & Courtney & Francis were at one of the first shows - she was so cute! Now she's all grown up & emo.

cherryghost Guest
    This thread certainly took off!
    Always loved Kurt and Coutney was a great train wreck to watch(Much more interesting than Britany) I dont think Courtney is a really nice person but a murderess?

halogirl5 Guest
    I didn't really get into music until I was about 17. When he died I was 13 so if I had been a cool kid, I would have cared. I wasn't a cool kid and so I didn't know who he was until several years later. I remember reading Just 17 magazine and it had an article criticizing an animal rights advert that said 'you need meat like a hole in the head'.The good people at Just 17 decreed that there was such a thing as 'right on' and 'right off' and that advert fell into the latter, and so fell foul of the just 17 demographic. And there was a picture of Kurt.Bought my first cassette (!!!)at 14 and my awkward transition into music began. I was of the Britpop generation, that people outside of the UK might not know about. I wish I could have been one of those kids who 'got' his death, but i just missed out. I do think there are a lot of unanswered questions, and while it's not a 'cut and dried' suicide, it's also not a cut and dried murder. Never had anything but good vibes from the pictures and interviews of Kurt. A deep, quietly intellectual person. My brother is a Pisces, as was Kurt. Shy, self-made, wants love. A damn shame

RaRaRamona Guest
    the only Brit pop I loved was Bros. Hmmm I loved me some Bros. "When will I be Famous?"

halogirl5 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    the only Brit pop I loved was Bros. Hmmm I loved me some Bros. "When will I be Famous?"

Britpop is like, Blur, Oasis, Pulp. You might not have heard of them if you're from outside UK! TheTrainspotting generation. Actually i do like that song though!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by halogirl5 View Post
    Britpop is like, Blur, Oasis, Pulp. You might not have heard of them if you're from outside UK! TheTrainspotting generation. Actually i do like that song though!
    I like Blur & Oasis a bit, but I haven't heard of Pulp. Oasis seemed more rock to me. I'll have to chekc them out.

On TMZ last night, Courtney Love was frantically marching off to see the Los Angeles District Attorney because she said that Frances Bean had been 'ripped off' by parties unknown... she had this piece of paper that she kept flashing with big handwritten words on it that read something like 'Francis Bean, Fraud Victim'. She was telling the TMZ cameramen that she found out that her daughter's trust fund money was missing and when they asked her how she knew this she said that she logged on to "Free Credit Report dot com"... which if you don't know, is a service which has a very silly bunch of commercials about identity theft. The narrator said as a follow up that the DA didn't believe her and that she (Courtney Love) was going to be investigated about the missing money. I feel very sad for Frances Bean... she seems like a sweet, quiet little girl, but considering what she has been through, you never know what kind of post traumatic stress she may have or what kind of therapy is in her future.

BetteDavisEyes1986 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    On TMZ last night, Courtney Love was frantically marching off to see the Los Angeles District Attorney because she said that Frances Bean had been 'ripped off' by parties unknown... she had this piece of paper that she kept flashing with big handwritten words on it that read something like 'Francis Bean, Fraud Victim'. She was telling the TMZ cameramen that she found out that her daughter's trust fund money was missing and when they asked her how she knew this she said that she logged on to "Free Credit Report dot com"... which if you don't know, is a service which has a very silly bunch of commercials about identity theft. The narrator said as a follow up that the DA didn't believe her and that she (Courtney Love) was going to be investigated about the missing money. I feel very sad for Frances Bean... she seems like a sweet, quiet little girl, but considering what she has been through, you never know what kind of post traumatic stress she may have or what kind of therapy is in her future.
    Courtney Love is a fucking nut bag who deserves to rot in hell for all she did to Kurt while he was alive and for her involvement in his death! I hope Francis realizes what kind of a person Courtney is and soon before it's too late

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes1986 View Post
    Courtney Love is a fucking nut bag who deserves to rot in hell for all she did to Kurt while he was alive and for her involvement in his death! I hope Francis realizes what kind of a person Courtney is and soon before it's too late
    I hope Francis Bean gets what Kurt left for her, before Courtney spends it all on herself...pumping up her lips like over-ripe fruit, having cosmetic surgery, buying drugs, going to rehabs, paying her legal bills and then buying a team of stylists to fix her up in an attempt to make her look like real person instead of a sociopath.

BetteDavisEyes1986 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    I hope Francis Bean gets what Kurt left for her, before Courtney spends it all on herself...pumping up her lips like over-ripe fruit, having cosmetic surgery, buying drugs, going to rehabs, paying her legal bills and then buying a team of stylists to fix her up in an attempt to make her look like real person instead of a sociopath.
    Don't forget paying to have people killed too lol

Jack Raines Guest
    Courtney continues exploiting Kurt's name to a disgusting degree. God I hate that fucking bitch...
    Converse are about to release a very special collection of shoes, inspired by Kurt Cobain and sanctioned by Courtney Love and the Cobain estate. In this world exclusive, the NFC will bring you the first high resolution pictures ever published of the shoes and the first description of what the collection offers.

To honor Cobain, in May, Converse will debut their Kurt Cobain collection of shoes featuring artwork and scribbles borrowed from Cobain's personal notebooks. It will mark a central part of the year-long 100th Anniversary 'Welcome to the Converse Century' celebration.

"Distressed in the way Kurt Cobain wore them, the shoes provide a rarely seen glimpse into the head of this musical and lyrical genius with sketches that display his hopes, dreams and lyrics from amazing songs such as Come As You Are."

To further pay tribute to the late singer, three of the Converse shoes that Cobain was often seen wearing will be reflected in the new collection which includes versions of Chuck Taylor All Star, Jack Purcell and One Star shoes. To make the collection even more unique, they'll have wear and fray detailing and Kurt Cobain's signature subtly embroidered on the shoe's outer.

The shoes will be made available in black and white versions and should retail for around $50 - $65.

Here's pics of the Kurt Cobain-licensed shoes, courtesy of Nirvana Fan Club:

Name:	converse1.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	4439   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	converse2.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	4440   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	converse3.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	4441  

BetteDavisEyes1986 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Raines View Post
    Courtney continues exploiting Kurt's name to a disgusting degree. God I hate that fucking bitch...
    Converse are about to release a very special collection of shoes, inspired by Kurt Cobain and sanctioned by Courtney Love and the Cobain estate. In this world exclusive, the NFC will bring you the first high resolution pictures ever published of the shoes and the first description of what the collection offers.

To honor Cobain, in May, Converse will debut their Kurt Cobain collection of shoes featuring artwork and scribbles borrowed from Cobain's personal notebooks. It will mark a central part of the year-long 100th Anniversary 'Welcome to the Converse Century' celebration.

"Distressed in the way Kurt Cobain wore them, the shoes provide a rarely seen glimpse into the head of this musical and lyrical genius with sketches that display his hopes, dreams and lyrics from amazing songs such as Come As You Are."

To further pay tribute to the late singer, three of the Converse shoes that Cobain was often seen wearing will be reflected in the new collection which includes versions of Chuck Taylor All Star, Jack Purcell and One Star shoes. To make the collection even more unique, they'll have wear and fray detailing and Kurt Cobain's signature subtly embroidered on the shoe's outer.

The shoes will be made available in black and white versions and should retail for around $50 - $65.

Here's pics of the Kurt Cobain-licensed shoes, courtesy of Nirvana Fan Club:
    That money-grubbing bitch lmao. One more reason for me to hate that piggish slut Courtney Love

Jack Raines Guest
    Yeah, and those white Chuck Taylor's are one of the ugliest pairs of shoes I've ever seen. Yet another reason to hate her! LOL