Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Ped Egg Makes Me Puke

weight loss Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    OMG I am dying here! LMAO!

I have one of those callus scrapers that has a razor in it that I use on my feet and it gives my husband big time heebie jeebies. Like if I give myself a pedicure while we're watching TV, he makes me go in the bathroom so he doesn't have to watch. I think he's waiting to see one of my toes go flying across the room. I get real enthusiastic about it.

Geeze, I can't wait to try my Ped Egg, now!
    More joy for hubby!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyJudy View Post
    Thanks for responding. May have to try and them and see what nastiness lurks inside! LOL
    I have to get me some too... just so I can make a full report to you all.

Here is something to straighten your bothersome crooked toes... after you've exfoliated them and detoxed them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yogatoe_blue.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	4424  

I can't believe that I have overlooked this thread ...They had Ped Eggs at Bed Bath and Beyond, and I sailed right by them to look at Mighty Putty!! Do they work BETTER than a pedi-file? Yes. I know what that name sounds like, but based on what I've read..I MUST own one!!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lulubaines View Post
    I can't believe that I have overlooked this thread ...They had Ped Eggs at Bed Bath and Beyond, and I sailed right by them to look at Mighty Putty!! Do they work BETTER than a pedi-file? Yes. I know what that name sounds like, but based on what I've read..I MUST own one!!
    Join the club girl, you know you want to.

[quote=Mrs. Watson;197473]OMG I am dying here! LMAO!

I have one of those callus scrapers that has a razor in it that I use on my feet and it gives my husband big time heebie jeebies. Like if I give myself a pedicure while we're watching TV, he makes me go in the bathroom so he doesn't have to watch. I think he's waiting to see one of my toes go flying across the room. I get real enthusiastic about it.
    quote]

I didn't notice this the first time I read it... I was so impressed about you getting a Ped Egg for Christmas. Let me tell you about my experience with scrapper with a razor. You wouldn't believe how many bandaids a size 6-ish foot can hold. I was always throwing big boxes of them in the shopping cart. My husband would say, "But we just bought them". So, I started buying them secretly. I was ALWAYS damaged. I had really bad gouges in my feet, deep like the Mariana Trench. I was a bloody mess. I walked and left bloody foot prints in my shoes. When getting out of the car, I had to brace myself, because of the pain I knew I was going to feel when I put weight on my feet. My husband wrestled that thing away from me and threw it away. I got it out of the trash (indoor trash). He found out and was disgusted with me. He said I was going to get a horrible infection and have to have my feet amputated. I just didin't know when to stop. Finally, he took it to the alley trash can. I couldn't reach it in there. I realized I was powerless over it, and my life was unmanagable. I came to believe a power greater than myself could restore me to sanity.

[quote=Hidium;198811]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    OMG I am dying here! LMAO!

quote]

I didn't notice this the first time I read it... I was so impressed about you getting a Ped Egg for Christmas. Let me tell you about my experience with scrapper with a razor. You wouldn't believe how many bandaids a size 6-ish foot can hold. I was always throwing big boxes of them in the shopping cart. My husband would say, "But we just bought them". So, I started buying them secretly. I was ALWAYS damaged. I had really bad gouges in my feet, deep like the Mariana Trench. I was a bloody mess. I walked and left bloody foot prints in my shoes. When getting out of the car, I had to brace myself, because of the pain I knew I was going to feel when I put weight on my feet. My husband wrestled that thing away from me and threw it away. I got it out of the trash (indoor trash). He found out and was disgusted with me. He said I was going to get a horrible infection and have to have my feet amputated. I just didin't know when to stop. Finally, he took it to the alley trash can. I couldn't reach it in there. I realized I was powerless over it, and my life was unmanagable. I came to believe a power greater than myself could restore me to sanity.

Are you shorter?!

[quote=lulubaines;198833]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post

Are you shorter?!
    My feet are smaller. I have a pair of pumps that fit like Minnie Mouse shoes.

RaRaRamona Guest
    PICS

deathybrad Guest
    Do you think Yogo Toes are dishwaser safe? You know, when things get kinky.

Quote Originally Posted by deathybrad View Post
    Do you think Yogo Toes are dishwaser safe? You know, when things get kinky.
    I think once you put them on, they never come off. I think they are a satanic device, how else could you get straight toes without selling your toes to the devil? I mean your soul. Or sole.

Quote Originally Posted by RLR12 View Post
    I do seriously love asshat.....every time I've read it on here I start laughing.
    Thanks! That gave me an idea about what to make for dinner tonight!!!

Sort of an open faced chicken pot pie, an ass-hat.

RaRaRamona Guest

Mmmmmmm I love chicken pot pie.

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Thing is, I'll have to get off the computer and start cooking eventually...I hate that part.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Thing is, I'll have to get off the computer and start cooking eventually...I hate that part.
    I'm about to go to the store & I'm thinking about Marie Callender's. That's the only one that close to homemade.

Thing is, I'll have to get off the computer and start cooking eventually...I hate that part. I make a really good crust (I mean pie crust, not talking personal hygiene here), maybe I'll make quiche with chicken instead. I'll call it "AssHat Quiche"

RaRaRamona Guest
    I make a really good crust (I mean pie crust, not talking personal hygiene here)
    Well that's a first.

LOL

You know, going to the store sounds WAY easier...

Well that's a first.

Truly, it is.

LOL

The Ped Egg will de-crust most anything.

RaRaRamona Guest
    The Ped Egg will de-crust most anything.
    You know, I was thinking I could use one in the kitchen....

It might be fun to tell my husband when he gets home from work that we are having ASSHAT for dinner and it will be sprogolicious! Thanks to (((ComputerGuy))) for making up those wonderful words.

Cadence71 Guest

Thumbs up thanks you guys!

RaRaRamona and Hidium, you two are my favorite posters...whenever I run across you guys I find myself cracking up! lol

Quote Originally Posted by KDenz71 View Post
    RaRaRamona and Hidium, you two are my favorite posters...whenever I run across you guys I find myself cracking up! lol
    Thanks, it has been my goal to make RaRaRamona laugh because I thought I grossed her out too much about the ped egg and was trying to make it up to her, and others got caught in the cross fire, all the better!!!! By the way, what the HELL is your Avatar? It kind of freaks me out!!! xoxox

RaRaRamona Guest
    Thanks, it has been my goal to make RaRaRamona laugh because I thought I grossed her out too much about the ped egg and was trying to make it up to her, and others got caught in the cross fire, all the better!!!! By the way, what the HELL is your Avatar? It kind of freaks me out!!! xoxox
    Yes, I was thinking she could return the favor & enlighten me too. I don't look at it b/c I am afraid if what substance it could be lol.

Hid, you crack me up all the time. I love being grossed out. Well, sorta. Let's wait & see what that is in the avvie.

he he he... time will tell!!! What is worse, the Ped Egg shavings, or that scary thing that KDenz has as an Avatar?

Well, off to do some housework and cooking... xoxoox

RaRaRamona Guest
    Have fun.

What's hilarious about Hidium is she has like one long conversation, but it's in different threads. LOL

Cadence71 Guest
    It's a fish. I'm probably gonna change it soon...I get bored so easy.

Hey are you serious about that ped egg being good? I've got heels like crap! My left one looks like a miniature of the Grand Canyon. Owww.

Have fun.

What's hilarious about Hidium is she has like one long conversation, but it's in different threads. LOL
    OH GAWD, you're so right!!! No wonder I don't have a job... LOL, I can't even stay on topic in a thread... or maybe it's just I have to take my ped egg with me every where I go. To get back on topic....

I wonder if any of today's top stars use the Ped Egg?

RLR12 Guest

hehehehehe

RLR12 Guest
    You know, I was thinking I could use one in the kitchen....
    Exactly!! If it can do that to your foot funk, think of what it could do to cheese!

RaRaRamona Guest
    It's a fish. I'm probably gonna change it soon...I get bored so easy.

Hey are you serious about that ped egg being good? I've got heels like crap! My left one looks like a miniature of the Grand Canyon. Owww.

Yes! I had cracked out heels & now they are smooth like a baby's foot.

motherogod Guest
    I just have to say, y'all are killin' me with the ped egg comments! So glad everyone got one and tried it-- I told you you'd love it! i mean, every since I used it the first time, I only need to do occasional "touch ups" on my big toes. Seriously, my big toes are shaped like rattlesnake heads, and the side next to the shoe gets all calloused and big. Kind of looks like a rattlesnake with a goiter. Sad.

But now... Ped Egg has changed my life! Just like Hidium, I used to tear up my feet with abandon. I've been known to start peeling a hunk of skin from outer heel to inner heel, only to leave it to toughen up for further pulling because of the pain. Fun as hell to go to bed the big ol' sharpie! You think the runners in the pantyhose on the commercial are bad! Imagine a runner in your flannel sheets! Oy!

Hey, here's a cool pic (let's see if it posts)-- totally not my foot but while looking like a calloused up heel, I found this!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by motherogod View Post

Oh dear heavenly God help me that is the single most horrifying thing I have ever seen.

I am now going to Ped Egg my eyes. Them my brain.

1karenhb Guest
    Great thread guys. Guess I'll be going to Walgreens today. Moved to the desert last year and within a couple of days my feet were graters. Totally snagged my new bedspread. Creams haven't helped much. Anyone want my shavings later???

Yes! I had cracked out heels & now they are smooth like a baby's foot.
    I've over done it again.. I could hardly walk this AM, but if you're a someone normal person and don't sand your feet down to the bones, then I highly recommend Ped Egg.

Oh dear heavenly God help me that is the single most horrifying thing I have ever seen.

I am now going to Ped Egg my eyes. Them my brain.
    IS it now..... hmmmm....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	41a588.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	4488  

RaRaRamona Guest
    ghettoes LMBO AAAAHHHHHHH

I just have to say, y'all are killin' me with the ped egg comments! So glad everyone got one and tried it-- I told you you'd love it! i mean, every since I used it the first time, I only need to do occasional "touch ups" on my big toes. Seriously, my big toes are shaped like rattlesnake heads, and the side next to the shoe gets all calloused and big. Kind of looks like a rattlesnake with a goiter. Sad.

But now... Ped Egg has changed my life! Just like Hidium, I used to tear up my feet with abandon. I've been known to start peeling a hunk of skin from outer heel to inner heel, only to leave it to toughen up for further pulling because of the pain. Fun as hell to go to bed the big ol' sharpie! You think the runners in the pantyhose on the commercial are bad! Imagine a runner in your flannel sheets! Oy!

Hey, here's a cool pic (let's see if it posts)-- totally not my foot but while looking like a calloused up heel, I found this!
    THERE IS HOPE and RECOVERY for feet mutilators! We must stick together... Keep your hands off of your feet... I'm one to talk, I can rip off a piece of skin the size of a Dorito without blinking an eye... Stop the madness! Ped Egg will save you.

motherogod Guest
    DORITO! Spitting water across room here! OY! I'm always trying to gross people out by telling them about going to the pedicure palace and how they shave pork rinds off my heels... but doritos... HELL YEAH!

DORITO! Spitting water across room here! OY! I'm always trying to gross people out by telling them about going to the pedicure palace and how they shave pork rinds off my heels... but doritos... HELL YEAH!
    Well, they start out as doritos, but as they dry out they turn into pork rinds. Those can be dangerous... big pieces of dried out skin can be used as weapons!

screaming_mimi Guest
    God help me I'm both amused and repulsed by this thread...love the anecdotes about the pedicures... but when I think about the commerical I puke a little in my mouth.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by screaming_mimi View Post
    God help me I'm both amused and repulsed by this thread...love the anecdotes about the pedicures... but when I think about the commerical I puke a little in my mouth.
    Yeah well just swallow & pick up yer Ped Egg. He's yer friend. He makes everything better.

Yeah well just swallow & pick up yer Ped Egg. He's yer friend. He makes everything better.
    Edgar, my Ped Egg, has made my life worth living again. And, there are bits of me all over my neighbor's lawn. Does it get any better than this? I think not.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Edgar, my Ped Egg, has made my life worth living again. And, there are bits of me all over my neighbor's lawn. Does it get any better than this? I think not.
    Wow it's like being cremated & sprinkled wherever you want. Just beware the Lebowski sprinkle.

Why can't I stay away from this thread. This is a "womens" thread but I keep coming back here. Why, why, why. I am so conflicted. I damn near picked one those damn ped egg things at Walgreens yesterday. What are you women doing to me. Someone please help me!!!!!!!!!!
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

John, this isn't a women's thread, it's a thread for anyone who has, or used to have, feet.

RaRa is right... I must feel compelled to cremate myself before my time, that makes so much sense!

Just beware the Lebowski sprinkle.
    I'm feeling really culturally unaware at the moment... remind me what the "Lebowski Sprinkle" is... please.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by johntrim040851 View Post
    Why can't I stay away from this thread. This is a "womens" thread but I keep coming back here. Why, why, why. I am so conflicted. I damn near picked one those damn ped egg things at Walgreens yesterday. What are you women doing to me. Someone please help me!!!!!!!!!!
    Do it! Do it!

John, this isn't a women's thread, it's a thread for anyone who has, or used to have, feet.

RaRa is right... I must feel compelled to cremate myself before my time, that makes so much sense!
    That woul dbe awesome b/c you can choose your place.

I'm feeling really culturally unaware at the moment... remind me what the "Lebowski Sprinkle" is... please.
    Probably I should have used the word "scatter."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn_z5...eature=related

1karenhb Guest
    This really works!! Used it for the first time today and my feet are so soft. After reading all the posts, tried not to over do it. I hate to throw out the "cheese". Anyone have any ideas what to do with it other than pasta and pizza???