Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: How about the Worst song you ever heard?

sweetpea77 Guest
    500 hundred miles by The Proclaimers.

atlantis Guest
    I guess I hate all new country music. It reeks and it isn't even REAL country. It's pop music, at best. At worst, it's total shit. Classic country is the real deal. Another song I detest is 99 Luft Balloons...WHAT THE FUCK??????????

yes,endsleigh thats the one. she probably put her head in the oven when he was gone.i sympathize.

Bake Guest
    Ok, no one posted this one...but who really cares about "Muscrat Love" by Captain and Tenille??? Now c'mon...I really wanted to hear a song about muscrats...ummm...you know....

malaki Guest
    ANYTHING, Bruce Springsteen, Nirvana, Bob Dylan..geesh, too many to name I could go on and on.......

"Some people are like slinkies....Not really good for anything but still they bring a smile to you face when you push them down a flight of stairs"

katspjs Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    I thought of another song I hate - "Groovy Kinda Love" by Phil Collins....

How about that Stones tune they play on the credit card commercials? "I'm FREE, to do what I WANT, any olllllleeeee tiiiiiiimmmmme...." - Is that a real song? WTF?

{{{{{SHUDDER}}}}}}

Yes, it is a real song. Done by the Soup Dragons...

mrsjorgy Guest
    "Beth" by KISS

They had a lot of cheese in their catalog...but this one tops it.

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Holla Back Girl

"Supersonic" by JJ Fad
    "Cars That Go Boom"
    "Do Me Baby" Bell Biv Devoe
    "The Thing"..Remember that? "I discovered a bump de dump right before my eyes...."
    "Tan Shoes, Pink Shoelaces"
    "Boom Boom Boom" Paul Leykikus (I know I spelled that wrong)
    Last edited by joplinfrk; 10-18-2007 at 01:09 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

xenaswolf Guest
    Oh I forgot about this one....I've been to paradise but I've never been to me....wtf????

firegilnotguns Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xenaswolf View Post
    Oh I forgot about this one....I've been to paradise but I've never been to me....wtf????
    Oh God, that song is AWFUL awful AWFUL!

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by firegilnotguns View Post
    Oh God, that song is AWFUL awful AWFUL!
    Hysterical!!!! I listen to Sirius online when I'm at work, and this song came on one day - where's the emoticon for retching?

SlippyInvader Guest
    I guess it's the Birdie Song.

Oh and anything by Bon Jovi makes me cringe. Wimpy voice to hard rock music - gag. And Richie Sambora with that mouth thing he does too - blech.

Bellfire Guest
    Blinded by The Light by Manford Mann. I misunderstood the lyrics which caused me to hate the song. I thought he was singing: "Blinded by the Light; Wrapped up like a douche another runner in the night. I thought they were gross but now I know I just have a hearing problem.

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tugboat25 View Post
    Don't you mean Fantasy Burrito?
    Yeah thats what I meant lol

firegilnotguns Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippyInvader View Post
    I guess it's the Birdie Song.
    Yeah, I made sure to have a band rather than a DJ at our wedding so we could avoid "The Birdie Song" (or "The Chicken Dance," as it's known in the US) at all costs!

Ree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea77 View Post
    500 hundred miles by The Proclaimers.
    Hey now, I like that one. :dances around sweetpea singing "I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more....":

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellfire View Post
    Blinded by The Light by Manford Mann. I misunderstood the lyrics which caused me to hate the song. I thought he was singing: "Blinded by the Light; Wrapped up like a douche another runner in the night. I thought they were gross but now I know I just have a hearing problem.
    Springsteen wrote it and released it first...it's his only song to hit #1 and it wasn't his version!

firegilnotguns Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    Hey now, I like that one. :dances around sweetpea singing "I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more....":
    Yeah I like that one, too, and it's not just because they play it every time Scotland scores!

Armcast Guest
    One of the worst in my mind is "All Around the World" by Lisa Stansfield....totally hated that song when it was out!

"I dont know where my baby is
    But Ill find him, somewhere, somehow
    Ive got to let him know how much I care
    Ill never give up looking for my baby

Chorus:
    Been around the world and i, i, i
    I cant find my baby
    I dont know when, I dont know why
    Why hes gone away
    And I dont know where he can be, my baby
    But Im gonna find him"

Every time I heard that song I wanted poke out my eardrums...
    Last edited by Armcast; 10-19-2007 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Hit the wrong key!

Bellfire Guest
    Remember when Whitney Houston tried to punish us for months with "I'll always love you" That song should be banned lol.

Carrie Guest
    Worst song is Mr. Bo Jangles....cuz the dog dies

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    Where do I begin I will agree with "Having My Baby" & My Humps and anything by Jessica & Ashley Simpson

"Party All The Time" by Eddie Murphy

"Back to life...back to reality...back to the here and now and then......."

Come on..join in..you know the words!

"However do you want me....However do you need me"

Thanks Ree..now I've got that song stuck in my head!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

Armcast Guest
    Ooooooooh, here's another bad one...

I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Badd
    Girl you make me feel real good,
    We can do it till we both wake up

What???? Were they asleep the whole time?

xenaswolf Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellfire View Post
    Remember when Whitney Houston tried to punish us for months with "I'll always love you" That song should be banned lol.
    They put it to good use...they use it for car alarms now Thieves run for their lives when they hear it.

Harry in Connecticut Guest
    You Light Up My Life
    Muskrat Love
    Jesus, Take The Wheel
    Slow Hand [as butchered by Conway Twitty]
    I'm a Little Bit Country, I'm a Little Bit [Saccharine Dork]

RoRo Guest
    Personally I hate hate hate that song Umbrella it racks my nerves to no end, I'd like to shove that umbrella right up her.....! And about anything by Shania Twain cuz I just don't like her lol
    Last edited by RoRo; 10-20-2007 at 11:49 AM. Reason: bad spelling

Bellfire Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xenaswolf View Post
    They put it to good use...they use it for car alarms now Thieves run for their lives when they hear it.

LOL, maybe they are blinded by the light wrapped up like a duche another runner in the night. lol

Crimson and clovers use to get to me. Over and over Crimson and Clovers I heard that song over and over until it grew on me lol. Fleetwood Mac should stop playing on all Classic rock stations. (Anything by them don't play it please)

leevancleef Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry in Connecticut View Post
    You Light Up My Life
    Muskrat Love
    Jesus, Take The Wheel
    Slow Hand [as butchered by Conway Twitty]
    I'm a Little Bit Country, I'm a Little Bit [Saccharine Dork]
    Muskrat Love, lmao, i so agree! That song is a pain!

FoxMulder Guest
    Just about anything I hear on the radio today, I can't stand. Everything the music industry has barfed up lately has been hokey, cookie-cutter, tired, disingenuous garbage. Music on the radio these days can best be summed up as aural pollution.

Mindy Guest
    Ewww how about "I Saw the Sign" by Ace of Base

I loatheeeeeee "Umbrella ella ella eh eh" who in the hell hears this crap and says oh this will be a hit! Then if the radio plays something 100,000 times suddenly everyone likes it because thy are usually mindless zombies!

Okay NEXT! What about anything Nickleback? That lead singer makes me want to vomit. It sounds like he is SCREAMING while holding his nose through every song.

Anything by Celine Dion, Rush, and I really don't like that Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy - that song makes NO sense.

Bring_Out_Yer_Dead Guest
    That poor dog not only died...It upped and died.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
    Worst song is Mr. Bo Jangles....cuz the dog dies

Helby Guest
    My Humps....ICK...its HORRIBLE....

lowblowmonroe Guest
    "I'm Like a Bird" by Nelly Furtado... that teenage pregnancy did her some good musically .. that is the cheesiest crap I have ever heard

JeffD Guest
    "I've been using Murphy's Oil Soap on this wood floor of mine...

Now the dirt is finished but the finish is fine"

My sisters would torture me with this stupid jingle.

Ok I need to add another one, because the boyfriend purposely played it on surround sound..."you're beautiful" by James Blunt! UGH!!!! I hate that song....

Jack Raines Guest
    These are all pretty horrible:

"Don't Drink the Water" by the Dave Matthews Band
    "Photograph" by Nickelback
    "Kryptonite" by 3 Doors Down
    "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion
    "Ghetto Superstar" by Pras with Mya
    "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley
    "Fergalicious" by Fergie

Bellfire Guest
    Anything Disco, or after 1975 lol. I'm psychedelic 60's babies lol. I will pay cash if you promise never again to play Hotel California. It stopped being a good song a long time ago so stop playing it please!!!!!
    Last edited by Bellfire; 10-21-2007 at 04:05 PM.

OBX Guest
    Well, here is a collective YCKMA from me!! lol Apparently my taste is only in my mouth, since I like a lot of the songs ya'll hate.

MBalmer, Henry the Eighth was the first song I ever memorized as a 5th grader. Man, I bet you don't like Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Daughter either.

Wow, Kim Carnes and Bette Davis eyes? Great song. Oh, well, I am a part of the great unwashed of America.

Just playing with ya'll, but I really do like a lot of these songs, well except that Wham thing.

Bellfire Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OBX View Post
    Well, here is a collective YCKMA from me!! lol Apparently my taste is only in my mouth, since I like a lot of the songs ya'll hate.

MBalmer, Henry the Eighth was the first song I ever memorized as a 5th grader. Man, I bet you don't like Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Daughter either.

Wow, Kim Carnes and Bette Davis eyes? Great song. Oh, well, I am a part of the great unwashed of America.

Just playing with ya'll, but I really do like a lot of these songs, well except that Wham thing.

I love those songs but whamm and boy George no no. I'm tired of Sweet Home Alabama. I want my music back! wha wha! I don't wantto hear We're an American band for at least 3 years.

Jersey Girl Guest
    I hate ANYTHING by Hootie and The Blowfish... Hootie sucks!
    Shanie Twain sucks.. stop whining bitch!
    "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" ~ Bonnie Tyler
    "I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) ~ Meatloaf (Uhhhh, won't do WHAT!? Stupid, stupid song!)
    Anything by Fergie AND also anything by her with The Black Eyed Peas

Tyler77 Guest
    "Don't you wish your girlfriend was just like me?"--> Ahhhhhhhh!!!!

TNpuck Guest
    "My Heart Will Go On". Everytime I hear it I wished I had gone down with the ship.

Any disco, hip-hop or rap. (Sorry, I'm a rock guy)

Boxofpandoraz Guest
    Rihanna's "Umbrella" was mentioned earlier...

My best friend will literally walk out of any store, restaurant, or other establishment that plays her song, "Unfaithful".

Cause I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
    And it kills him inside
    To know that I am happy with some other guy
    I can see him dying

I don't wanna do this anymore
    I don't wanna be the reason why
    Everytime I walk out the door
    I see him die a little more inside
    I don't wanna hurt him anymore
    I don't wanna take away his life
    I don't wanna be...
    A murderer

The first time I saw her walk out on it was in Florida when they played it at the music store in Downtown Disney. What made it even funnier...They were pumping the music OUTSIDE the store, too! HAHAHA!

OBX Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
    I hate ANYTHING by Hootie and The Blowfish... Hootie sucks!
    Shanie Twain sucks.. stop whining bitch!
    "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" ~ Bonnie Tyler
    "I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) ~ Meatloaf (Uhhhh, won't do WHAT!? Stupid, stupid song!)
    Anything by Fergie AND also anything by her with The Black Eyed Peas

Ok, I am with you on Fergie, but that is it!! I could watch Shania Twain sing all night. Bonnie Tyler and Meatloaf are great.

I think the problem is ya'll are too young. yeah, that's it.

Jaxxx Guest
    oh God, I lived through Disco, so anything Disco.........Disco Duck, Rubberband Man ....EWWWWWWW disco Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lurkster Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TNpuck View Post
    "My Heart Will Go On". Everytime I hear it I wished I had gone down with the ship.

I actually like that song, but I think this is hysterical!