Thread: RSS Feed

RSS Feed

Is there any chance of perhaps installing an RSS feed? I know additions have been slow in coming, and this way we loyal fans will know exactly when there's been a new addition.

(Although, I really didn't mind seeing that saucy pic of Ricky Nelson over and over and over and over...)
    Ever since they found out that Lassie was a boy, the public has believed the worst about Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by dec4mmv View Post
    Is there any chance of perhaps installing an RSS feed? I know additions have been slow in coming, and this way we loyal fans will know exactly when there's been a new addition.

(Although, I really didn't mind seeing that saucy pic of Ricky Nelson over and over and over and over...)
    Scott doesn't change it constanlty. I think he enjoys making us pop back to say "hi" and be happily surprised when he updates it

Vbulletin has the capability, it just needs to be turned on.

I use rssfeeds all the time myself and I would definitely subscribe.

Actually, I was indeed referring to the main FAD site. I'll just keep checking from time to time and see what's new. Just thought I'd mention it as an option for the future.
    Ever since they found out that Lassie was a boy, the public has believed the worst about Hollywood.

Aren't there websites out there that you can go to and sign up, plug in the web address you want to track, then they will notify you via email when it's updated? I seem to remember using one of these sites years ago.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by johntrim040851 View Post
    Aren't there websites out there that you can go to and sign up, plug in the web address you want to track, then they will notify you via email when it's updated? I seem to remember using one of these sites years ago.
    What are you some kind of a weirdo snooping around every time someone updates their web page?

Hugs, John
    JK!