Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456714 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 250 of 1069

Thread: Darlie Routier

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Castellano View Post
    No running mascara...you're right. Also, I had completely forgotten about her earlier "cry rape" thing. I only know how I would act of two of my kids had been brutally butchered a couple of feet away from me. I'd be on so many drugs I doubt I could get out of bed.

    No joke!!! She claims that family members had given her valium and that sort of thing, ILLEGALLY, I might add, during that period. I didn't see any evidence of her being lethargic either. I don't begrudge anyone their right to "mourn" in their own way. I just didn't see it when it came to Darlie Routier. The only time I saw her upset was the day they arrested her.

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Minnesooooota!
    Posts
    9,876
    I already said after I saw her bad hair/spray tan interview, I knew she was guilty.
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Connecticut, You know home of ESPN
    Posts
    9,266
    The strangest thing to me is that during the 911 call she never asked once "What can I do to stop the bleeding?" Doesn't that seem that the first question you would ask? How do I save my babies...


    "I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

  4. #204
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    317
    I watched the Leeza Gibbons footage with Darin on it,he's so in love with her,he's blinded by love,the only time I saw him cry was when he was talking about not being able to touch her in prison.When he spoke of the children,it was matter of fact,no emotion.I think him and Darlie are narcissistic.

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    Did you see that here?

  6. #206
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    Did you see that here?
    Go to the media section,then on the right,you'll see several shows,like American Justice,48 hours,and thats also where the Leeza Gibbons ones are,there are like 4 parts to it,you guys need to chck it out.http://www.justicefordarlie.net/galleries.php

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    733
    I was looking at the crime scene photographs. The picture of the knife on the counter is intriguing to me. The point of the knife is facing into the kitchen. If Darlie picked up the knife near the utility room and laid the knife down on her way back to check the boys, shouldn't the blade of the knife should be facing the family room?

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    The strangest thing to me is that during the 911 call she never asked once "What can I do to stop the bleeding?" Doesn't that seem that the first question you would ask? How do I save my babies...
    Good point. When Officer Waddel first got to her house, he instructed her over and over again to apply pressure to the wounds. She never went near the kids to assist them.

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    I just watched the Leeza Gibbons tapes. I had seen them years ago, and the time it refreshed my memory.

    My first question is where is part 3 I know that this web site is run by the friends and family of Darlie, so what was on that episode that they didn't want us to see?

    They talk about the baby being adopted by his grand parents. There is so much more to that story than is being told. Why is Darin not living with his own mom and dad, and instead with Darlies mom?

    I think he was involved and I will always believe that, unless someone can tell me different. The only reason Darlie doesn't come forward, is because she was also involved.

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Foat Wuth, Texas
    Posts
    737
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendipitous View Post
    I was looking at the crime scene photographs. The picture of the knife on the counter is intriguing to me. The point of the knife is facing into the kitchen. If Darlie picked up the knife near the utility room and laid the knife down on her way back to check the boys, shouldn't the blade of the knife should be facing the family room?
    See, this is why I'd make a crappy investigator. I think you're right about that!
    Just drink lots of Kool-Aid, and take one of these blue pills three times a day.

  11. #211
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    I just watched the Leeza Gibbons tapes. I had seen them years ago, and the time it refreshed my memory.

    My first question is where is part 3 I know that this web site is run by the friends and family of Darlie, so what was on that episode that they didn't want us to see?

    They talk about the baby being adopted by his grand parents. There is so much more to that story than is being told. Why is Darin not living with his own mom and dad, and instead with Darlies mom?

    I think he was involved and I will always believe that, unless someone can tell me different. The only reason Darlie doesn't come forward, is because she was also involved.

    I was wondering the same thing about part 3,and I agree with you about Darin,I personally think he's obsessed with Darlie,did you hear him talk about people would turn their heads looking when she walked into a room?He creeps me out.

  12. #212
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Foat Wuth, Texas
    Posts
    737
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinklovedoll View Post
    I was wondering the same thing about part 3,and I agree with you about Darin,I personally think he's obsessed with Darlie,did you hear him talk about people would turn their heads looking when she walked into a room?He creeps me out.
    The part that creeped me out the most was him talking about her breast size to the cops. There is no way that I, in my life completely removed from this family, should know Darlie Routier's bra size. "Yup, two of my kids are dead, but hey, my wife's still a EE cup size!"
    Just drink lots of Kool-Aid, and take one of these blue pills three times a day.

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Minnesooooota!
    Posts
    9,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinklovedoll View Post
    I was wondering the same thing about part 3,and I agree with you about Darin,I personally think he's obsessed with Darlie,did you hear him talk about people would turn their heads looking when she walked into a room?He creeps me out.
    LMAO, the only heads she is turning these days are people that see her hair and go

    WTF!
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    GTA, Canada
    Posts
    380
    Just finished watching the Leeza Gibbons episodes.

    Does anyone know if Darin and Darlie are still married today, all these years later, or is he with someone else now? Also, did he ever get his life together enough to have his son live with him instead of his parents?

    If they are still married and Darin was involved in the murders somehow, would Darlie be able to testify against him? Maybe that is why he has wanted to stay married to her in spite of the situation.

  15. #215
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by limey View Post
    Just finished watching the Leeza Gibbons episodes.

    Does anyone know if Darin and Darlie are still married today, all these years later, or is he with someone else now? Also, did he ever get his life together enough to have his son live with him instead of his parents?

    If they are still married and Darin was involved in the murders somehow, would Darlie be able to testify against him? Maybe that is why he has wanted to stay married to her in spite of the situation.
    Didnt you think it was odd,when Leeza asked,the sister what mood Darlie was in that night,she put her head down and started crying?someone on this thread somewhere was talking about,Darlie thought the sister and Darin were having an affair, I thought her sister acted weird too.

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    GTA, Canada
    Posts
    380
    You're right Pink, I had forgotten about that. I thought that strange when she started crying. I thought that maybe she knew more about Darlie's mood that night than she let on; perhaps she was angry or depressed or even suicidal. She even left the stage after that because she was upset, but they weren't talking about anything too bad before she left.

    I thought the family contradicted themselves a lot, especially when they said she was fine mentally. When the audience member asked about her supposed suicide note to the boys, they then said that she had been a bit depressed. Which was it? And how many of us mothers here, who are supposedly mentally ok, write suicide notes for our children?

    I got a bad feeling about her husband, especially when he said he failed the polygraph and started talking about all the reasons why. The people who administer those tests take all those things into consideration when administering the test (stress, hunger, fatigue, etc.)

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,042
    Quote Originally Posted by limey View Post
    Just finished watching the Leeza Gibbons episodes.

    Does anyone know if Darin and Darlie are still married today, all these years later, or is he with someone else now? Also, did he ever get his life together enough to have his son live with him instead of his parents?

    If they are still married and Darin was involved in the murders somehow, would Darlie be able to testify against him? Maybe that is why he has wanted to stay married to her in spite of the situation.

    They're still married. He apparently only visits her once a year. He's got a photography business.

    Darlie would be able to testify against him. Being married only means that a spouse cannot be FORCED to testify, but can do so of their own accord. I believe that he was involved to a degree and she could do him some harm, but she'd would have to admit to her own involvement in order to do so, and she'll never do that.

  18. #218
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    GTA, Canada
    Posts
    380
    He only visits her ONCE a YEAR?! Wow, what happened to the undying love he had for her. What's the use of staying married?

  19. #219
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Minnesooooota!
    Posts
    9,876
    Quote Originally Posted by limey View Post
    He only visits her ONCE a YEAR?! Wow, what happened to the undying love he had for her. What's the use of staying married?
    Maybe he got a gander at the hair?
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

  20. #220
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Maybe he got a gander at the hair?
    Lol,if that bitch gets a new trial,she better get a stylist

  21. #221
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Minnesooooota!
    Posts
    9,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinklovedoll View Post
    Lol,if that bitch gets a new trial,she better get a stylist
    AMEN!
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

  22. #222
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,281
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Maybe he got a gander at the hair?
    LOL - I thought you were referring to the 1980's bleach blond look she used to sport, THEN I went back a page here and saw that photo just posted - - WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

  23. #223
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    4,508
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    LOL - I thought you were referring to the 1980's bleach blond look she used to sport, THEN I went back a page here and saw that photo just posted - - WTF
    OMG, I went back and looked too......double WTF ????


    What fresh hell is this ? ~ Dorothy Parker

    ]

  24. #224
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Minnesooooota!
    Posts
    9,876
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    LOL - I thought you were referring to the 1980's bleach blond look she used to sport, THEN I went back a page here and saw that photo just posted - - WTF
    I know. It really is something else. The funny part is I know that she thinks she looks good. You can tell by her body language in the interview.
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

  25. #225
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Foat Wuth, Texas
    Posts
    737
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonCandy View Post
    They're still married. He apparently only visits her once a year. He's got a photography business.
    Maybe he's pissed that she killed his kids.
    Just drink lots of Kool-Aid, and take one of these blue pills three times a day.

  26. #226
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Foat Wuth, Texas
    Posts
    737
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    LOL - I thought you were referring to the 1980's bleach blond look she used to sport, THEN I went back a page here and saw that photo just posted - - WTF

    I actually think she looked better as a blonde, even though it was obviously not her natural color. That weird hairstyle she has now makes me shudder in horror.
    Just drink lots of Kool-Aid, and take one of these blue pills three times a day.

  27. #227
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonCandy View Post
    They're still married. He apparently only visits her once a year. He's got a photography business.

    Darlie would be able to testify against him. Being married only means that a spouse cannot be FORCED to testify, but can do so of their own accord. I believe that he was involved to a degree and she could do him some harm, but she'd would have to admit to her own involvement in order to do so, and she'll never do that.

    Why does he only visit her once a year??Did he move away?

  28. #228
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,730
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Great find Pink!

    Not only has she gained a ton of weight, what was up with that 1980's piled on top of her head hairdo?

    And she looks like she was spray tanning or something?

    Anyway, the reporter said that she came across as intelligent. I beg to differ. After seeing her chuckle and not come up with an answer when he asks her why people would basically frame her, I actually am convinced of her guilt.

    She looks horrible!!! How can she think that looks good??

  29. #229
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinklovedoll View Post
    Why does he only visit her once a year??Did he move away?
    He doesn't live in Rowlett any more, but I don't think that location has much to do with it. He's a relatively young guy and probably just wants to move on with his life. He can't alienate her or her family by filing for divorce, but he's probably only hanging on by a thread.

  30. #230
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Minnesooooota!
    Posts
    9,876
    Quote Originally Posted by lab_rat View Post
    She looks horrible!!! How can she think that looks good??
    Maybe there is a lack of mirrors in the prison?

    Or the mirrors there are like the ones at the funhouse?
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

  31. #231
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    GTA, Canada
    Posts
    380
    Can you imagine what she would do if he filed for divorce or she found out he had someone else? Maybe the case would take an interesting turn, she might reveal his part in the murders.

  32. #232
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,042
    Quote Originally Posted by limey View Post
    Can you imagine what she would do if he filed for divorce or she found out he had someone else? Maybe the case would take an interesting turn, she might reveal his part in the murders.
    True, but if she did that, then she'd have to reveal her own part in the murders, which would basically mean that she'd have to admit that she's been lying to all of her supporters and family all these years. I don't think she's the brightest bulb on the string, but she's not the stupidest either. She gets a lot of "fan" mail from people who believe she's been wrongly convicted. That would all end and her sharade would shrivel. I don't think she'd ever do that to herself.

  33. #233
    I read that they are going to review DNA evidence or is that just a rumor?

  34. #234
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,042
    Quote Originally Posted by darlingdawn View Post
    I read that they are going to review DNA evidence or is that just a rumor?

    Its true. The court ruled that there are a few items that the defense can conduct DNA testing on.

  35. #235
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    317
    I watched the 20/20 episode,i think it was that one,and they had letters Darlie wrote while in prison,telling friends that she knew who did it.They said she broke down on the stand when they confronted her with them,I'd like to know,what thats all about.

  36. #236
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinklovedoll View Post
    I watched the 20/20 episode,i think it was that one,and they had letters Darlie wrote while in prison,telling friends that she knew who did it.They said she broke down on the stand when they confronted her with them,I'd like to know,what thats all about.
    I believe it was pure crap.

  37. #237
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    317
    Why hasnt she spoke of it on interviews,as to why she said that.It makes her look even worse than she already does.

  38. #238
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinklovedoll View Post
    Why hasnt she spoke of it on interviews,as to why she said that.It makes her look even worse than she already does.

    Darlie gave 16 different versions of what happened that night, depending on whom she was speaking with. I may have posted them earlier in this thread, but if you'd like them, let me know and I'll be happy to post them again. As you know, its almost impossible to keep one lie straight, but she just dug herself in so deep, there's no way she could possibly explain. When she answers too many questions, it only brings up more questions. There's a classic moment during the trial when Prosecutor Toby Shook was asking her pretty basic, simple questions and her, not being able to think on her feet and remember not only what she had said mere minutes before, but all of the different versions too. She just breaks down on the witness stand. She can't answer. She begins to cry and they finally have to move on with the questioning. Also, as I may have mentioned in earlier posts, I was one of the moderators/administrators of Websleuths.com for over 10 years. Unfortunately, some of the threads discussing Darlie were recently archived, but I'll post the links and it may help out somewhat.

    Here's her forum at Websleuths:

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51

    This is NOT run by any of her supporters, so all of the discussions post the good, the bad and the ugly.

    Here's a link to the archived threads:

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/arc....php/f-51.html



    No one needs to register there in order to read, but you will have to register if you'd like to post. They don't accept yahoo-type email addresses and that sort of thing. If anyone wants to register, just tell them that you were referred by Jeana.

  39. #239
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonCandy View Post
    Darlie gave 16 different versions of what happened that night, depending on whom she was speaking with. I may have posted them earlier in this thread, but if you'd like them, let me know and I'll be happy to post them again. As you know, its almost impossible to keep one lie straight, but she just dug herself in so deep, there's no way she could possibly explain. When she answers too many questions, it only brings up more questions. There's a classic moment during the trial when Prosecutor Toby Shook was asking her pretty basic, simple questions and her, not being able to think on her feet and remember not only what she had said mere minutes before, but all of the different versions too. She just breaks down on the witness stand. She can't answer. She begins to cry and they finally have to move on with the questioning. Also, as I may have mentioned in earlier posts, I was one of the moderators/administrators of Websleuths.com for over 10 years. Unfortunately, some of the threads discussing Darlie were recently archived, but I'll post the links and it may help out somewhat.

    Here's her forum at Websleuths:

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51

    This is NOT run by any of her supporters, so all of the discussions post the good, the bad and the ugly.

    Here's a link to the archived threads:

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/arc....php/f-51.html



    No one needs to register there in order to read, but you will have to register if you'd like to post. They don't accept yahoo-type email addresses and that sort of thing. If anyone wants to register, just tell them that you were referred by Jeana.
    Ok thanks,appreciate ya.

  40. #240
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    I live in Milan, Tennessee
    Posts
    107
    I just can't get how she could go be all happy at her child's grave and spray silly string....if my child had been murdered I would probably be in a loony bin somewhere. I just think she is totally G-U-I-L-T-Y and I hope she burns in hell for hurting those precious children
    Watch what you say or do today....tomorrow you might wake up dead!!

  41. #241
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    LMAO, the only heads she is turning these days are people that see her hair and go

    WTF!
    Not to mention that trashy makeup ...........LMFO Lisa

    One thing that has intrigued me is her "useless vanity" from the word go!
    Last edited by cherryghost; 07-04-2008 at 09:14 AM.

  42. #242
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bama Baby!
    Posts
    2,820

    wtf

    Ok. I've spent the last hour or so reading up on what this chick did and I have a couple of questions and things I like to add. I'm a 911 dispatcher. After listening to the tape, why didn't she ask for instructions on rendering aid to her children (as previously asked?) If she is such a light sleeper, why didn't she wake up when she heard the glass break? Also why wasn't there more cuts on her palms from fighting (or what ever the hell she said she was doing) the guy? Also, why did she have to get into this long drawn out story about how she had plastic runners on the floor and how she vaccumed it up when the boys came in? Wasn't there something said about blood around the vaccum cleaner? If you ask me, that night the 2 of them got into an argument and he beat the crap out of her. She got pissed at him and decided to take the one thing away from him that he loved, his kids. She knew that if she went upstair to harm the baby that he would fight her. By then she called 911 because she heard her husband stirring around upstairs and then tried to make it look like an attack deal for the whole poor poor pittyfull me bit because she couldn't kill herself.

    The interview she does at the jail just confirms to me that she's guilty. Whats the need to get all "dolled up" for an interview professing your innocience? And what was so damn funny during it too? But thats just my $.02.
    Last edited by mandee1005; 07-04-2008 at 03:00 AM.

  43. #243
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    She was of course trying to cover herself during the 911 call.

    I can excuse her for the makeup and hair style. She is after all in prison, and from knowing what I know about where she is held, she can only get hold of a small amount of "beauty aids." I also understand her gaining weight. They are served a lot of carbs, because it fills them up, and cost less to feed.

    We also have to remember that this is many years later. In fact if the boys had lived, they would now be grown.

    If she is a sociopath, she probably has convinced herself that she didn't do it. You tell a lie so much, you start to believe it yourself.

  44. #244
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    317
    you know I believe that too,that she's convinced herself she didnt do it.I watched all those shows,and her interviews are so fake to me,making a crying face,but no actual tears.

  45. #245
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7

    Darlie Routier

    I have spent the last hour or so catching up on this thread and the one constant thing I see is that Darlie is still being considered guilty based on her looks and how she acted after the murders. Unless you have experienced what she did you can not being to judge or speculate on what appropriate actions are. As for her different stories, in times of stress and trauma is is easy to get confused and remember things differently, especially when you have been questioned over and over again . . .thoughts can change with all of the questions being thrown in your direction. As for her injuries not being life threatening this is just not true. Her injury to her neck was within milimeters of killing her. The only reason I think she did not react to her injuries initially is because her adrenaline was going because she was trying to save her babies and figure out what was going on.

    I also believe that Darrin is responsible for this. He was too obsessed with Darlie and if she did ask him for a divorce that night this would have set him over the edge. The kids were unfortunately in the room when he did the attack on Darlie and in his rage he killed them. He has also admitted that he had hired someone to rob the house so that could have been the person that Darlie saw leaving the house when she regained consciousness. I believe that Darlie at one point had a sock or something in her mouth which could have rendered her unconscious. Darrin may have thought she was dead and was surprised when he went back upstairs to sleep with Drake that Darlie was actually alive when she started screaming.

    The bottom line, let her have a re-trial, let her test all the evidence she wants. If the state is so convinced that she did it they have nothing to worry about but more than one convicted killer in Texas has been found innocent because of DNA evidence. And for heavens sake, stop saying that she killed her kids just because of the way she looks. That is completely absurd.

  46. #246
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramma View Post
    I have spent the last hour or so catching up on this thread and the one constant thing I see is that Darlie is still being considered guilty based on her looks and how she acted after the murders. Unless you have experienced what she did you can not being to judge or speculate on what appropriate actions are. As for her different stories, in times of stress and trauma is is easy to get confused and remember things differently, especially when you have been questioned over and over again . . .thoughts can change with all of the questions being thrown in your direction. As for her injuries not being life threatening this is just not true. Her injury to her neck was within milimeters of killing her. The only reason I think she did not react to her injuries initially is because her adrenaline was going because she was trying to save her babies and figure out what was going on.

    I also believe that Darrin is responsible for this. He was too obsessed with Darlie and if she did ask him for a divorce that night this would have set him over the edge. The kids were unfortunately in the room when he did the attack on Darlie and in his rage he killed them. He has also admitted that he had hired someone to rob the house so that could have been the person that Darlie saw leaving the house when she regained consciousness. I believe that Darlie at one point had a sock or something in her mouth which could have rendered her unconscious. Darrin may have thought she was dead and was surprised when he went back upstairs to sleep with Drake that Darlie was actually alive when she started screaming.

    The bottom line, let her have a re-trial, let her test all the evidence she wants. If the state is so convinced that she did it they have nothing to worry about but more than one convicted killer in Texas has been found innocent because of DNA evidence. And for heavens sake, stop saying that she killed her kids just because of the way she looks. That is completely absurd.
    Gramma, have you read the trial transcripts?
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

  47. #247
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7
    You mean the ones that were "re created" by someone other than the person who attended the trial and refused to turn over her work and the tapes?

  48. #248
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramma View Post
    You mean the ones that were "re created" by someone other than the person who attended the trial and refused to turn over her work and the tapes?

    Ma'am with all due respect, you don't know what you're talking about with regard to the transcripts. There were errors on the transcript; however, the trial was TAPED. Therefore, the court reporter who was correcting the transcript merely had to listen to the tape and make her corrections. So, it was certified as completed and was able to be used by her appellate attorneys for thier appeals. The tapes WERE turned over. She was fined and fired.

    But, yes. Did you read them?
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

  49. #249
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,333
    I remember reading that about Darin and the bra size thing. Did that
    really happen? Was it in the police reports because that
    is just seems too strange to be true.

  50. #250
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    372
    NeonCandy, thank you for the links! As I mentioned way back in the thread, I was in Texas when this happened and the case fascinated me. I'll go back and read the links you posted that I missed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •