Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 1069

Thread: Darlie Routier

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    Okay, Let's talk about this. The cut on her neck. Could she have done this accidently when she was stabbing the kids. Remember, OJ cut his finger when he was murdering.

    What do you think?

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,776
    How can the blood splatter on her nightgown be explained? The spatter pattern indicates she was very close to the boys when they were being stabbed, and the blood is in a blowback position that would be caused by someone who did the stabbing.

    That's pretty compelling.

    How can the fact that Luminol testing revealed that her kitchen had been cleaned of blood point toward innocence?

    Why did she keep telling the 911 operator that she touched the knife?

    Now I'm swayed toward her guilt, 100%.

    She also brought in the Bushy Haired Stranger, only this time, he had on a baseball cap.

    And if the BHS did do it, after all these years, I think that's the kind of thing that would have gotten out somewhere along the line.

    What if Darin tried to solicit someone to burglarize the house as a ruse to deflect guilt from Darlie?

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    On this forum, obviously!
    Posts
    4,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    Okay, Let's talk about this. The cut on her neck. Could she have done this accidently when she was stabbing the kids. Remember, OJ cut his finger when he was murdering.

    What do you think?
    I think that's very possible. I don't remember reading how deep the cut was. Was it superficial? It obviously wasn't that bad or she wouldn't be running around, screaming and talking to 911 for almost 5 minutes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    How can the blood splatter on her nightgown be explained? The spatter pattern indicates she was very close to the boys when they were being stabbed, and the blood is in a blowback position that would be caused by someone who did the stabbing.

    That's pretty compelling. Agreed

    How can the fact that Luminol testing revealed that her kitchen had been cleaned of blood point toward innocence? That too, I forgot about that in my rambling earlier

    Why did she keep telling the 911 operator that she touched the knife? Could be just her freaking out, but who knows? I kinda disregarded that in my thoughts. Like I said before, I would never presume to tell anyone how to freak out or grieve. That's a really personal issue.

    Now I'm swayed toward her guilt, 100%.

    She also brought in the Bushy Haired Stranger, only this time, he had on a baseball cap.

    And if the BHS did do it, after all these years, I think that's the kind of thing that would have gotten out somewhere along the line. I would think that somewhere, sometime he would have gotten caught and talked in jail. Or if nothing else, he would have talked to someone who turned him in. This dude just disappeared into thin air - literally. The only evidence outside the home was a bloody sock about 75 yards from the house. Did anyone dna the sock? Why would he have taken off his shoe, taken his sock off, drop it, put his shoe back on (or grabbed it up but left the sock) and continue to run?

    What if Darin tried to solicit someone to burglarize the house as a ruse to deflect guilt from Darlie? This is also possible, but I swear, after reading the little that I have, I just think of Darin as almost a sociopath that only cares about himself. So I'm not sure I would buy that he was trying to deflect guilt. They did tell the attorney to stop digging if he finds anything to implicate Darin.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    The police report says she stood on the porch talking to the cops after it happened.

    The EMT's also said she never asked about the boys on the way to the hospital, but wanted to talk about picking up the knife.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,776
    She screams "Narcassist" to me.

    All the things that could be written off to her being in shock, or panicked, well, she was coherent enough to stand on the porch. She was coherent enough to tell the 911 operator she had touched the knife. If the cut on her neck was so severe, how was she able to be up and about?

    If she is innocent, how did the blood spatter get on her nightgown?

    How did the kitchen get cleaned?

    Why did she ignore the EMTs who told her to apply pressure to the boys' injuries, yet she applied pressure to her own wound?

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    Don't forget the evidence of the vacuum cleaner being moved. Blood under the vac, but yet clearly a spot that was in the shape of the vac on the carpet where the vac had been during the murders.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,776
    That, too, Katie.

    So what is still pointing toward her innocence?

    Just because the trial transcript contained 3000+ errors, is not evidence of innocence. That's evidence of a shitty court reporter.

    Motive, or lack thereof, is not a consideration of guilt or innocense. Obviously, if there is an apparent motive, that points to guilt more easily, but it's not necessary to prove motive.

    We're a tough crowd, Katie and Sheboss and LisaMarie.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    On this forum, obviously!
    Posts
    4,259
    Right you are, Mrs. Watson. A tough crowd indeed...

    Does anyone know how long this court reporter had been on the job when she recorded this trial? Maybe that's the problem with the errors.

    The vacuum cleaner gets me as well.

    I would really love to hear from Gramma who thinks she is innocent. Can you tell us your reasoning? You obviously are well researched on this crime as well.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,941
    Okay and I just read the part about her not going to the kids when the paramedics arrived..they would have to pry me off with a damn crowbar!! There is no way I would leave my baby!!

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Boston, Massachusetts
    Posts
    524
    I really believe that she's guilty but what troubles me more is her husband. Where's that creep to date? Is he still in that home? Living with mom? Prison?

    The neighborhood they lived in looked quite tony. Can you imagine what the other neighbors thought/said when they saw this group pull up in the moving van?

    As I said I do think she's guilty but if she's not I just hope one piece of definitive evidence emerges that will clear her. I doubt it will happen though.

    It's like Judge Judy always says - if it doesn't make sense then it can't be true. This whole crime - Darlie and Darren's excuses - just don't make sense.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,776
    SNZ, she was known for hanging out in her thong bathing suit in the yard.

    As you do.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Home of the Flaming Koresh
    Posts
    1,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    SNZ, she was known for hanging out in her thong bathing suit in the yard.

    As you do.
    Sure I always cut my grass wearing a thong and pasties NOT!

    I believe there is more to this story then has been reported in the media. I also do not think she will be put to death.
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?


    Hag O' Death

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    Okay, Let's go back to the trial. So many things for the defense to explain. No true, that makes sense, reason for the story Darlie told, so what is a person to do.

    Defense attorney rule 1 Muddy the water, by claiming the police did a bad job.

    rule 2 Find fault with the court reporter. Remember this trial was on TV. Lots of recordings of what was said, as far as testimony is concerned.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Boston, Massachusetts
    Posts
    524
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    SNZ, she was known for hanging out in her thong bathing suit in the yard.

    As you do.
    Without a doubt. Just yesterday, as I was "hanging out" (literally) in my thong on the patio I merrily waved to all the neighbors. Funny, none waved back. Granted, their hands were busy picking up their jaws from the ground - but they could have waved.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramma View Post
    I have followed this case for years and have read all 4 books published on the case and feel, without a doubt, that Darlie did not do this. The cut to her throat came within mm of killing her. She is right handed and the cut was made by a left handed person. The evidence was contaminated. The first officer to arrive was afraid and was hesitant about going into the home. I also read somewhere that he passed someone on his way into the residence that he thought was Darrin, yet Darrin was in the house trying to save his son! There is also rumor that the son of one of the investigators or police chief was suspected but he was protected due to his father's connections.

    All of Darlie's appeals have been denied and take longer than any other appeals in the system. Then there is the who court transcript fiasco! That alone should have gotten her a new trial anywhere else, but not in Texas.

    If she is guilty and the Texas authorities are so sure about it, give her another trial. . .a fair trial . . .and see what the outcome is.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramma View Post
    I have followed this case for years and have read all 4 books published on the case and feel, without a doubt, that Darlie did not do this. The cut to her throat came within mm of killing her. She is right handed and the cut was made by a left handed person. The evidence was contaminated. The first officer to arrive was afraid and was hesitant about going into the home. I also read somewhere that he passed someone on his way into the residence that he thought was Darrin, yet Darrin was in the house trying to save his son! There is also rumor that the son of one of the investigators or police chief was suspected but he was protected due to his father's connections.

    All of Darlie's appeals have been denied and take longer than any other appeals in the system. Then there is the who court transcript fiasco! That alone should have gotten her a new trial anywhere else, but not in Texas.

    If she is guilty and the Texas authorities are so sure about it, give her another trial. . .a fair trial . . .and see what the outcome is.
    I totally agree. I ahve had the living shit kicked out of me and had bruises like that from the struggle. Did she black this guys face out fromhermind? She damn well could have many people do that. It is their way of coping with what happened. I especially resentthat silly string bullshit that the papers turned out. People shou.d be allowed to greive the way they want without getting the death sentance for it because some up tight judgemental reporter thinks it is a crime to have a party for your murdered child. I never have thrown myslef on a grave crying and screaming because the person is gone and I think this is what the public wants from her and thats bs too. I don't believe a thing that comes out of a prison. They are all ciminals in there and they will say anything to make themselves look good.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    But, she didn't just block it out. She kept changing the story. That's a whole different situation.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,776
    Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelNutZipper View Post
    Without a doubt. Just yesterday, as I was "hanging out" (literally) in my thong on the patio I merrily waved to all the neighbors. Funny, none waved back. Granted, their hands were busy picking up their jaws from the ground - but they could have waved.

    Okay, SNZ, between this and your Pamela Smart comment, you are cracking me up.

    Darlie was all over the board on what she saw, what she thought she saw, what she remembered, what she didn't remember.

    Maybe she's not pushing too hard for a retrial because with the forsenic advances, she knows it would only sink her boat for sure.

    Let's play devil's advocate for anyone who thinks she is innocent. Who did do it, then, and why?

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    On this forum, obviously!
    Posts
    4,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post

    Maybe she's not pushing too hard for a retrial because with the forsenic advances, she knows it would only sink her boat for sure.

    Let's play devil's advocate for anyone who thinks she is innocent. Who did do it, then, and why?
    You and I are thinking along the same lines tonight...

    I just don't get how they can put off her appeals. When your case number comes up, you go to trial - unless you keep postponing.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canton Ohio
    Posts
    705
    Quote Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
    I believe the husband had SOMETHING to do with this--- His business wasn't doing so well, their expenses were high, he and Darlie weren't getting long... But I don't believe the boys were the targets, as there wasn't that much insurance on them and it was spent on the funerals. It might be that Darlie was the target, but whoever committed the murders didn't know the boys would be downstairs, and well, kids DO get in the way of the "perfect crime"... And by the time they were attacked, Darlie was able to wake up and put up a fight, and maybe it was all just too much for the killer who didn't expect to open the evening with stabbing little boys. Time to leave without finishing the job, though that dropped sock seemed phoney and planted.

    That much having been said, though, Darlie's interviews since her conviction have NOT been impressive or convincing of her lack of blame.... She still has an air of guileful immaturity that has, no doubt, turned off many a potential supporter. One just wants to shake her until her teeth rattle and yell at her to GROW UP AND SOUND LIKE AN ADULT, YOU CLUELESS TWIT! No wonder it is believed that she killed her sons out of some misplaced sense of vanity--- though making a terrible mess in her perfect house and giving herself a big scar in an obvious place doesn't seem to fit in with vanity.

    And as for differences in expressing grief, there's a world of difference between acknowledging and honoring the deceased's birthday, celebrating his/her life with some dignity, and acting in public like an air-headed, gum-chewing ninny who ought to have KNOWN she would be scrutinized and judged. I've lived long enough to have known several mothers who lost children (including my own) and to my knowledge, NONE of them has ever done anything like that.

    Still, nobody deserves to be executed just for being an air-headed, gum-chewing ninny behaving inappropriately at a gravesite, no matter how annoying he or she may appear. If the trial was as flawed as you say, perhaps a new one is in order, though second trials frequently bring on the same verdicts, and then people will complain about the money spent. And the African-Americans will complain that a white middle-class woman got extra consideration. Etc. Etc.
    WHAT??? where do african americans fit in this discussion? Just wondering.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Minnesooooota!
    Posts
    9,876
    Without having read any of the story, just from reading the first few posts here, I thought that the bruises were probably inflicted by her husband.

    In regards to the taping at the gravesite, I have no idea what happened, but I will tell you this, it is quite common for police to place cameras and tape recorders at gravesites and in/near caskets at funerals for children. They do it for adults to, but way more so for children.

    I don't know if they did it improperly or what, but I know it is done quite often.

    I will have to read up on this one.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    133
    Hmmm. Maybe her husband and/or someone else is in on it and there's a cover-up?

    If she is innocent, why didn't the murderer off her and finish the job?

    Ugh.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    Quote Originally Posted by vikki23 View Post
    this all happened in my home town of rowlett tx....

    the neighbors supported darlie, with signs in all the front yards, and were angered at the way the RPD handled the case, questioning everyone rudely, tampering with evidence, etc...

    a few months after this happened, my friend lost her baby to SIDS...the rowlett police destroyed her home looking for evidence of foul play...it's like the police kind of went crazy after all the negative local publicity...

    and for the record, i have been spraying silly string on my father's grave since 1992 on his birthday, which was on dec 31st...so the media attention to this fact of darlie's case was really bothersome to me personally...people do grieve in their own way, and i really think the spin made her out to be cold-hearted...
    I am so sorry you lost your Dad, but was he murdered, and did you decorate his grave with silly string a week after he was killed?

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,496
    Quote Originally Posted by monroe27 View Post
    WHAT??? where do african americans fit in this discussion? Just wondering.
    I simply meant, that the majority of persons on Death Row everywhere are African-American or other non-Caucasian, are also mostly male, and that, usually not having the financial resources and societal / legal support, would NOT have the same opportunities to vindicate themselves.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    Vikki,

    I was not trying to be unkind to you about your father. I also have lost mine, and know how it feels.

    I do have a question for you. You told us that the neighbors were all in support of Darlie.

    Who do they think did this?

  26. #76
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Brandenburg, KY
    Posts
    26
    I have been keeping up with the case for years. I personally believe if there is a case for resonable doubt this is it. I usually think they are all guilty but this one always gets me. There just wasn't enough evidence she did it. I say be careful b/c if the police get their eye on you, you are screwed. You can make a case with no real evidence fit to anyone. I think that is what they did in the beginning and then ignored anything that would lead to her innocence after that. The sad part is this happened in texas. It is so hard to get a appeal that works there.

  27. #77
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    760
    Oh man...this case again. I vividly remember this broad on TV crying and that infamous silly string tape. I personally don't think she committed this crime, but I think she (and her creepy hubby) had something to do with it. The crime scene seemed staged (a screen was cut from the inside, etc) and yeah, her wounds were superficial.

    I think a combination of crappy police work (not unusual for a small town) and the fact that people probably just didn't like this woman added up to her being convicted. Things are unfair like that, but hell, life is unfair.

    I do think she should get a new trial based on those mistakes, but the outcome will probably be the same. Something about the whole situation just isn't right and I think the cops were hasty in trying to get a conviction. In my opinion, this is like the OJ case. OJ probably had something to do with the murders, hell, he probably committed them himself, but instead of letting the evidence speak, the cops tried really hard to prove it was him and made HUGE mistakes in trying to pin a crime on him that he more than likely did.

  28. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Ohio...aka Island of Misfit Toys
    Posts
    17
    The sink in the kitchen had been cleaned up, but blood was found down the front of the cabinets directly under the sink, so police suspected that she inflicted her wounds over the sink, then washed the blood down. Areas of blood around the sink had been wiped away, as revealed by a luminol test. Her claim for defensive wounds was the bruising on her arms. However, at trial after looking at photos taken four days after the murder, a prosecution expert, her own emergency room doctor, the nurses on staff in the intensive care unit, and the medical examiner stated that the bruising looked to be only a day or two old at most. According to the prosecutors, this indicated that the bruises were self-inflicted days after the murder.

    Yes, I feel that she is guilty. The above is a major deciding factor for me; although there are many more.

    As for the "Birthday Party"-eh whatever. I'm not using that in my opinion of her guilt. Yeah to me it's fricking weird but as it has been said; people grieve in their own way.
    There is no universal solution because there is no universal problem.

  29. #79
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    317
    Hi,I think her and her husband had something to do with the murders,and if it was an intruder,maybe it was a satanic cult or something,it happened on 6-6-96.Just a thought

  30. #80
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tulsa, OK.
    Posts
    4,807
    Darlie had been on one of those websites that help convicts get themselves a penpal. She was recieving too much mail so they took her off. wish it were still up I'd like to see how she "sells" herself as a penpal. that might be tell a little more about her.

  31. #81
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,922
    Quote Originally Posted by SheBoss View Post
    3. I still say the 911 call sounds contrived.

    .
    Yes and obviously planned too. Something is fishy going on here.
    Sounds like she killed for the attention. Its a syndrome called
    Red baron syndrome or something. I think its where you do stupid shit.

  32. #82
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    372
    I attended a required course in my chosen profession (law enforcement) that was taught by someone who worked this case. She's guilty! There were some other compelling facts I have not seen mentioned in this thread. I'll have to find out if I can post what I was told.

  33. #83
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,554
    I live in the area where it happened. I am on the fence to whether Darlie is guilty. It didn't help her case by spraying that Silly String at the graveside...
    I can't believe it's been 12 years since this happened.
    In memory of a wonderful actor who left us way too soon - William Holden 1918-1981.

  34. #84
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The always sunny Tampa Bay area of Florida, USA baby!!
    Posts
    2,627
    Has she ever taken a lie dectector test? If so, I'd love to know the results of that.


    Ozzy, my boy <3 You were my snuggle buddy and I will forever remember our movie nights and warm glasses of milk.....xoxo, rest in peace my sweet boy....

  35. #85
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    anyone have crime scene pics??
    There are crime scene pics on the for darlie website (http://www.fordarlieroutier.org/). There are also some terrible pictures of the boys on the autopsy table.

  36. #86
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Otherside of the Mirror~
    Posts
    1,707
    i have this book about the case~
    http://www.amazon.com/Justice-Denied...1571275&sr=8-6
    it has all the crime scene photos & horrid pics of the boys at autopsy~
    but it does give questions as to her guilt~ after reading it, i went from a fence sitter to a believer in her innocence~

  37. #87
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    6,838
    Why wouldn't she kill the thrird one if she was going to kill the two little boys. It doesn't make sense to me?
    Wanna see my grandkids?

  38. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,447
    Didn't her husband say something to the first responders or police to the effect of "How do you like my wife's boobs?" I swear, I read that somewhere--will try to find the link.

  39. #89
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The always sunny Tampa Bay area of Florida, USA baby!!
    Posts
    2,627
    Quote Originally Posted by lab_rat View Post
    There are crime scene pics on the for darlie website (http://www.fordarlieroutier.org/). There are also some terrible pictures of the boys on the autopsy table.

    Looked all through this site and didn't find pics of the boys at autopsy. Only pics of Darlie's injuries. Help please.


    Ozzy, my boy <3 You were my snuggle buddy and I will forever remember our movie nights and warm glasses of milk.....xoxo, rest in peace my sweet boy....

  40. #90
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    6,838
    I just don't think I could look at them.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

  41. #91
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    444

    Strong argument

    Quote Originally Posted by Gramma View Post
    I have followed this case for years and have read all 4 books published on the case and feel, without a doubt, that Darlie did not do this. The cut to her throat came within mm of killing her. She is right handed and the cut was made by a left handed person. The evidence was contaminated. The first officer to arrive was afraid and was hesitant about going into the home. I also read somewhere that he passed someone on his way into the residence that he thought was Darrin, yet Darrin was in the house trying to save his son! There is also rumor that the son of one of the investigators or police chief was suspected but he was protected due to his father's connections.

    All of Darlie's appeals have been denied and take longer than any other appeals in the system. Then there is the who court transcript fiasco! That alone should have gotten her a new trial anywhere else, but not in Texas.

    If she is guilty and the Texas authorities are so sure about it, give her another trial. . .a fair trial . . .and see what the outcome is.
    I don't know if she did it or not but this is the strongest argument I've seen for her innocence. It's hard to believe a mother could do that to her own child but it has happened. I concur. Let her have a new trial without the bias. A jury of her peers who get to see ALL the evidence
    I cried for shoes .... til I met a man with no feet.


  42. #92
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    444

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by monroe27 View Post
    WHAT??? where do african americans fit in this discussion? Just wondering.
    As an African American, I noticed this and thought this but didn't wanna start nuthin over it, but man oh man! haahahahahah
    I cried for shoes .... til I met a man with no feet.


  43. #93
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,554
    If my memory serves me correctly, Darren Routier was upstairs with the baby and Darlie was downstairs in the front room with the boys.
    In memory of a wonderful actor who left us way too soon - William Holden 1918-1981.

  44. #94
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyheaven View Post
    Yes and obviously planned too. Something is fishy going on here.
    Sounds like she killed for the attention. Its a syndrome called
    Red baron syndrome or something. I think its where you do stupid shit.
    LOL...Red Baron syndrome.

    Munchausen syndrome is a psychiatric disorder in which those affected fake disease, illness, or psychological trauma in order to draw attention or sympathy to themselves. It is in a class of disorders known as factitious disorders which involve "illnesses" whose symptoms are either self-induced or falsified by the patient. It is also sometimes known as hospital addiction syndrome.

    The syndrome name derives from Baron Münchhausen (Karl Friedrich Hieronymus Freiherr von Münchhausen, 1720-1797) who purportedly told many fantastical and impossible adventures about himself, which Rudolf Raspe later published as The Surprising Adventures of Baron Munchausen.

  45. #95
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,730
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzysmom View Post
    Looked all through this site and didn't find pics of the boys at autopsy. Only pics of Darlie's injuries. Help please.

    You know what - they changed the damn website. I can't find them either.

  46. #96
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Home of the Flaming Koresh
    Posts
    1,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    Why wouldn't she kill the thrird one if she was going to kill the two little boys. It doesn't make sense to me?

    Her third son was asleep upstairs & supposedly so was her husband. I guess if she killed the baby too her husband may have heard it going on. I think he was in on it. They two older boys had insurance policies but I am not sure if the youngest one did or not.
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?


    Hag O' Death

  47. #97
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    372
    I think Darlie killed the boys and attempted suicide but botched it or lost her nerve. I don't know if it was pre-meditated. I also think it's possible that Darrin was awakened and possibly helped her stage the scene. I am of the opinion that no one else was in that house that night except the family. Applying logic and reason to the events is impossible. I fear we may never know the real story. I also think that if there is a valid reason for a re-trial, the prosecutor should step up. Especially if they are so confident in their case.

  48. #98
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,905
    I just saw a TruTV segment on her yesterday. yes I do think she killed those boys; I think she has mental problems.

    those poor little boys...what they must have thought as there own mother was killing them I can't imagine the horror...I'm sure they are special angels in heaven

  49. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,042
    This happened less than five minutes from my house. I also happen to be friends with one of the prosecutors. She's guilty. Believe me, she's guilty. She's just been given the right to have some of the evidenced retested for DNA. Once that is done, her appeals should go by very quickly and Texas will get her lined up for the execution.

  50. #100
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    6,838
    What I don't understand is why kill just 2 of her children? Didn't she have more? I know she was spoiled and selfish but why have kids if only to kill them?
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •